• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
They are already friends. Good friends. And if they were to get closer, it would bring Ash and Dawn closer, and make pearlshipping even more evident! XD

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
Hokay, I have one.
What is the cutest Pearlshipping moment (in your opinion) that has happened so far?

Last edited:

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
Years
Hokay, I have one.
What is the cutest Pearlshipping moment (in your opinion) that has happened so far?
Urr... *gasps* oh! Pokemon dp 60, and 61. I love it when Dawn stretched out Ash's face for asking Kenny what "Pikari" meant to Dawn. Dawn, Piplup, and Aipom on the ruins' stairs; as they flew into the air, Ash was the first to react to that, and shouted, "Hikari!"; he also did it the second time before he entered the ruins after Dawn. DP 061, when Dawn didn't make it through the first appeal, and Ash wanted to comfort Dawn, but Brock told him no. Her fists shakes at the end of the scene, Ash's reaction of sadness was a reaction of his that I've never seen towards any main girl character before. Oh my lord, it made me cry.

If you go to AOL videos, and click on Pokemon dp 60, and get the one that had a timing of 23, or 25 minutes, and watch it until Ash asks Kenny why he calls Dawn "Pikari". When Dawn's in the process of stretching out Ash's face, pause it when the stretching changes his facial expressions; one of them will make you pee your pants, laughing XD.

Here's a new pic ^-^
\http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Pearlshipping-Agents-80173162

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
I will totally have to do that!! But I've never been to AOL videos...
I know, Ash totally shows Dawn more affection than he has any other female character. XD

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Years
DP62! When Hikari tells Pocchama that she's going to be fine she notices that Satoshi was right there seeing her crying. Satoshi asks if she crying was because of dirt and she falls over. Poor dense Satoshi. Then he treats her to ice cream. X3 (Gahh Youtube deleted the scene that was fansubbed.. D:)

AshDawnicecream.jpg

Ice Cream~ X3

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
That is so cute!!! He is really dense, but you know that he has to care to treat her to icecream!! He doesn't do it to everyone!!! XD

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Can I join too? Pearlshipping is also my favourite Pokemon shipping.

~Rene~ :t025:

foxkrystal

Years
Woot! new member! I love new members!. Did you know there are more than one Pearlshipping threads on different sites such as Serebiiforums, and Bulbagarden? Can you join them all?
Ah! here are some pics that are quite interesting ^-^
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Carry-me-Home-Romeo-80282419
http://fanfictor26.deviantart.com/art/Destiny-80282885
New Question: What would happen if Kenny got extremely jealous of Ash and Dawn being together?
Wanna' see proof? look at Bulbapedia and type in Pearlshipping in the "Search:" blank.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
There will be one more co-leader position up for grabs. That position will be filler Friday

Anyways,

What would happen if Kenny got extremely jealous of Ash and Dawn being together?

Kenny would try to, unsuccessfully split them apart, but like opposite sides of a magnet, they can't be split apart

foxkrystal

Years
There will be one more co-leader position up for grabs. That position will be filler Friday

Anyways,

What would happen if Kenny got extremely jealous of Ash and Dawn being together?

Kenny would try to, unsuccessfully split them apart, but like opposite sides of a magnet, they can't be split apart
Anyone else would try and split Ash and Dawn apart? Right now i'm picturing Kenny pulling Dawn away from Ash, as Misty trying to pull Ash away from Dawn. Woot! Poke vs. Pearl vs. Penguin would be the most interesting thing to see XD Yeya!

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
Thanks!!! lol.
OHHHHH Love the screenshots!!

And yes, Kenny would get EXTREMELY Jealous, and Misty would have a fit. So Kenny and Misty would plan together on how to break them up, but to save us the trouble, while trying to do it, they fall in love! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back