• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
dantethekllr said:
a couple problems with that:
1:false swipe doesnt work on ghost pokemon foresight works with it i think for ghost types.
2:you cant buy timer balls in LG -> two island, after a while
3:no idea which pokemon have sweet scenti believe illimuse has it

there, but for foresight, use a fighting move, and for false swipe, use it on non ghost pokemon

dantethekllr

rare/shiny pokemon hunter
Years
i dont really know why i would need sweet scent but foresight is a pretty good move for shiny ghost huntin,also im at the elite 4 but im gonna catch the shiny gastly before i defeat them,so im pretty sure i cant buy timer balls yet

Last edited:
Years
okay i will shinies:
skitty(now delcatty)
shroomish (now breloom)
torchic (now blaziken)
beldum (now metagross)
zigzagoon(now linoone)
pichu(now raichu)
absol
poochyena(now mightyena)
taillow(now swellow)
rayquaza
latias
chimenco
mareep(now amparos)
nincada(now ninjask and shedinja)
vulpix (now ninetails)

well those are my shinies will you consider letting me join?

Years
Yeeowch. That's an awful lot for 80 hours of play. The general rule around here is to be trusting, so if Yami agrees, you're in. (but we're watching you... ⌐,⌐ )

(Also, please don't catch another shiny for a little bit; I'm not quite ready to reveal the super-secret occurence for when a shiny card passes sixteen stars... ;))

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
well... i spose you can join if Poke-munna agree's, even though i dont see hoe you got that many in a short space of time O_O anywho like MM said we'll be watching you ?_?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
eevee_lady said:
okay i will shinies:
skitty(now delcatty)
shroomish (now breloom)
torchic (now blaziken) i believe
beldum (now metagross) i believe
zigzagoon(now linoone) i believe, berry thing right?
pichu(now raichu)
absol
poochyena(now mightyena)
taillow(now swellow)
rayquaza i believe
latias i believe
chimenco i took 80 hours to find a non-shiny one ?,?
mareep(now amparos)
nincada(now ninjask and shedinja)
vulpix (now ninetails)

well those are my shinies will you consider letting me join?

your in as you can give photographic evidence, and dont tell me you havent got a camera phone with infra red laptop xD thats kinda hard to get the laptop anyway, PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE, in other news i got lg yesterday yay!!!but im at the people before mt moon and my pokemon wont obey so im gonna trade my shinies, they wont faint xD

WE'RE WATCHING YOU !!!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAH *COUGHWATCHINGCOUGHYOUCOUGH*

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2007
No luck for me. I'm gonna go to .... to search for a shiny oddish,surskit,pichu, or magickarp. Any body know what route to search for those 4 pokemon on?

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
oddish-forgot >.<
surskit- forgot
pichu- breeding is the best way
magickarp- use old rod

i guess i sohuld try magicarp as well...

edit: does fr n lg have bad eggs? cuz theres no time.,..

Last edited:

neopolis3

Wee, Unown!
Years
I finally raised a Ninjask (Shedinja too) with False Swipe :P Now I have to train it some more, just in case I stumble across a shiny.

dantethekllr

Years
still no shiny gastly...and i have been searching all night last night...either shiny gastlys are hard to get,im extremely unlucky,or my game is cursed...

Years
Darts said:
I finally caught shiny Celebi! It almost ran!!!! I can't believe I caught it!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! I'm going to train it to level 100!!
Congrats on the find! (Why weren't you packing a Wobbuffet/Dugtrio?) Me and Yami are still debating as to whether or not it should count since it was caused by a corrupt cart. We'll get back to you on that.

My next trainee is to be a False Swiping/Sporing Breloom to hunt with. Then, Swiper, my FR Marowak w. FS and Thief, is going to Sapphire, since I removed Covet from my shiny Linoone. (in favour of Thunderbolt, XD! (she's modest and her attacks are about the same)) I want to get my slave teams for each game down to three, so I can have either a trainee and two eggs, or two trainees and one egg.

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
Years
Eevee Lady: Sorry, but I don't beleive for one second that you have THAT many shinies. Especially in only 80 hours. For one thing next to some of your shinies you put "I believe" so how do you know they're shiny? Get some photographic proof. Cause that's the only way I'll be convinced.

Darts: Congrats on the Celebi! You're SO lucky! I wish my game would get a Celebi glitch!

Years
godzillasoaker65 said:
umm........darts, have you ever used an action replay, or gameshark?

Darts said:
No, I havent. *tries to run away from army of Celebis*

Darts (Emerald Code Thread) said:
Anyone have a all beries code?

I,m post 100.
Shame.

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 25 characters.

dantethekllr

Years
*suprised gasp*Darts!shame on you...
still no luck on shiny gastly...ive been searchin 24/7 and i havent even seen the slightest sparkle of a shiny!i am REALLY getting mad...

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
Years
Don't worry. You'll find him eventually! I mean I wasn't even looking for shinies(let alone a gastly) and one just popped up for me. But don't worry. It's definatly one of the easier shinies to get.

outlaw

The Dark One
Years
Shame on you darts! Why didn't you help me on getting the celebi glitch! *gets stared at* And you lied to us and cheated to get a shiny rare pok?on thats not even on the game! Don't worry I remembered...

(Family guy rip off...)

No new shinies

Back