• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yeah man that blackout screwed them up big time. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but man does it raise some questions.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I disagree. :( The Ravens lost their energy. It's closer because they're both playing equally flat, not because they're both playing well.

Honest

Hi!
Years
And Ravens commit a foul after 49ers miss a field goal. What the bloody hell, this game is awesome.

EDIT: AND THEY MAKE THE FIELD GOAL.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
tumblr_llgaeahjah1qiyqyfo1_500.gif

It's interesting when you learn about how it's played.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I didn't like football at all growing up, but once I understood the rules it became much more enjoyable.

Things aren't looking too well for the Ravens, but I'm not going to doubt Ray Lewis or Rice.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ravens can still win. They retconned the 109-yard return to 108 yards though, kinda bull.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Get that damn TD in the end of the 3rd quarter Ravens, get it and freaking turn the game on its head. Your close to it, only 20 or so yards, do it, DO IT!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yess Ravens have their energy back it looks like!

Honest

Hi!
Years
10 seconds left in the quarter, woot.

Third quarter's over. Damn, that game got intense.

And hi Beachboy! I remember when you were all yellow and such.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I figured if the 49ers can make a comeback, I can too.

Yea haha, I was actually gonna point that out. I never spoke to you directly but I remember seeing you around and your nifty avatars/sigs!

How's it going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back