• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon HarvestCraft | Version 2.0

Should I release a next Alpha or a first Beta or Complete

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
Years
Keep up the good work! Really hoping this rom hack would be completed. Anyhow, my fan thingy! :D

u432i0.png

Wow! Your fan thingy really looks awesome! Thanks :):) I really like it.

RuFF

Years
I did! It's shaping up to be an interesting hack I must say!

Thanks ^^
-----------------------------------------------------
Update 1/5/15
I found some bugs at the alpha 1 gonna fix it for alpha 1.1 or alpha 2
Known Bugs
Spoiler:

Headbutt Trees are now implemented for the next release
IOUDwDf.png
eLYlr9h.png

Day and Night switching if pokemon is now ready for the next release (Only occurs in the woods)
w2md6sk.png
732dGHG.png

Left Day Right Night (It doesn't looks night on the right because I didn't use the day and night system tool it's just a custom script)
Tainer Battle Screenies
UELxQC8.png
GfO2vYt.png
7oxqlua.png

I really wanted to make custom trainer sprites but I'm not a good spriter

I've got a problem after doing some revision using A-map
don't know what happened and I can't fix it
tuPw3Tr.png

good thing Imade a backup :)

RuFF

Years
Hey Guys I'm Back with some update :)
  • The new berry system is now implemented! Berries grow randomly every day..

mTwHrgT.png

• New tool was added! Shovel!!

8JwWPRx.png

• At Autumn, You can dig for clay that can be used to craft pots

TOYp8Pt.png

• The Pot is use for cooking. (Eg. Glazed Turnip requires POT to be cooked). And of Course you need Coals to cook them duh.

TVfTJUx.png
PfLD528.png
6HBgjX8.png

• Foods!

lvEnKI5.png
2L61PXY.png

• Turnips and others crops (Eg. Potato, Cabbage, Spinach, Red S, Brown S) are found somewhere in the town.

9dzWvkW.png

• The only plant you can plant is the APRICORN.. They will bear Apricorns that is used to craft Catching tools (Eg. Poke Balls).

gPiVy1M.png
xhkcEs2.png

• Ranching Gogoats is now implemented

Image not yet available​

I aslo made a short second trailer for Pokemon HarvestCraft
Hope You Like It :)

The first post is now updated

Years
Hey Guys I'm Back with some update :)
  • The new berry system is now implemented! Berries grow randomly every day..

mTwHrgT.png

• New tool was added! Shovel!!

8JwWPRx.png

• At Autumn, You can dig for clay that can be used to craft pots

TOYp8Pt.png

• The Pot is use for cooking. (Eg. Glazed Turnip requires POT to be cooked). And of Course you need Coals to cook them duh.

TVfTJUx.png
PfLD528.png
6HBgjX8.png

• Foods!

lvEnKI5.png
2L61PXY.png

• Turnips and others crops (Eg. Potato, Cabbage, Spinach, Red S, Brown S) are found somewhere in the town.

9dzWvkW.png

• The only plant you can plant is the APRICORN.. They will bear Apricorns that is used to craft Catching tools (Eg. Poke Balls).

gPiVy1M.png
xhkcEs2.png

• Ranching Gogoats is now implemented

Image not yet available​

I aslo made a short second trailer for Pokemon HarvestCraft
Hope You Like It :)

The first post is now updated
Amazing update. This hack is getting better all the time.

RuFF

Years
Amazing update. This hack is getting better all the time.

I'm definitely happy to see this hack back up. :)

Thanks guys I really appreciated your support. ^_^
UPDATE

I also decided to change the hero and heroine sprites. This is my first custom made trainer sprites. I hope you like it. Tell me what you think. :)

jFu959r.png
NA4sKg7.png
MF5ulco.png

The Male Sprite is based on Gold sprite and the Female Sprite is based on Gym Leader Jasmine Sprites. I will also change their name to Stiles and Stella :)

More Screenies :)

Spoiler:

I also forgot that the winner of my poll is I should release it complete... So I won't be releasing any alpha or beta :( .. But I've done a lot of progress so It won't take to long before I release the complete version of this hack.. ^_^

EDIT: I forgot to credit Chaos Rush for the Emerald Font Patch for Ruby. :)

Last edited:
Years
Thanks guys I really appreciated your support. ^_^
UPDATE

I also decided to change the hero and heroine sprites. This is my first custom made trainer sprites. I hope you like it. Tell me what you think. :)

jFu959r.png
NA4sKg7.png
MF5ulco.png

The Male Sprite is based on Gold sprite and the Female Sprite is based on Gym Leader Jasmine Sprites. I will also change their name to Stiles and Stella :)

More Screenies :)

Spoiler:

I also forgot that the winner of my poll is I should release it complete... So I won't be releasing any alpha or beta :( .. But I've done a lot of progress so It won't take to long before I release the complete version of this hack.. ^_^

EDIT: I forgot to credit Chaos Rush for the Emerald Font Patch for Ruby. :)
They overall look really awesome though there are a few minor things I don't like so much. I don't like how you can't see the girls face at all in the back sprites. I also feel the guy has a bit too much front hair. Otherwise they look amazing and they are far better than average.

RuFF

Years
Like the new sprites. They're amazing. And also, I can't wait to play this hack when it's complete. It'll definitely be worth the wait. :)

Thank you, I'll make sure your wait will be really worth it. :)

They overall look really awesome though there are a few minor things I don't like so much. I don't like how you can't see the girls face at all in the back sprites. I also feel the guy has a bit too much front hair. Otherwise they look amazing and they are far better than average.

I understand why you don't like the backsprite of the female and the male has a lot of front hair, but I don't plan on changing them because I'm not really good at spriting and I like it as my first trainer sprites.

Update

Here are some examples of the hero/heroine on the overworlds and on battle.

vRoWRVo.png
Gfmwl36.png
8gZr1IC.png
pQYO4zO.png
fyJDaFp.png
EKFWU8z.png

YWi7BQR.gif
yW7O3LV.gif

Renamed Bag Category Names

n4JYr2t.png
RTRltq3.png
IOAy9eQ.png
zcFtpYa.png
hK4tAdV.png

EDIT: New Banners for the new Hero/Heroine Sprites. Use Them If you Like. ^_^

ALLfwNl.png

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=330054"][img]http://i.imgur.com/ALLfwNl.png?1[/img][/URL]

POb9v3J.png

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=330054"][img]http://i.imgur.com/POb9v3J.png?1[/img][/URL]

Last edited:

RuFF

Years
Small Update Guys​

I updated the maps.... again...

Spoiler:

Updated Screenies
Spoiler:

I have uploaded a video on how farming apricorns work

You can only harvest them once

They wont die of you forgot to water them but you need to wter them to grow

You only need one type of seed to plant an apricorn and it will grow into four different types

If its raining, you dont need to water the apricorns because they are watered by the rain. (Obviously) :)

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I really love the concept of mixing Harvest Moon and Pokémon. I was actually hoping an official one long ago.

This is one of the hacks on my expected list! Please keep up the good work!

Cassandra

Transgender Queen
Years
Hmmm... The concept you have here is absolutely astounding. I've actually thought of doing this myself.

However, I want to say I raather dislike the tiles you're using. They seem to be a bit dark and dull, and nothing really has any life or colour to them, giving the game a rather depressing look to it. I also find it odd that your paths look so much like the grass surrounding them. It looks incredibly awkward, like there's just a random brown outline that makes the path.

I also noticed in your areas that they seem so be excessively green. There aren't a lot of flowers or objects with different colours to really break up all the green, making it a bit monotonous.

I'm not trying to degrade your project or anything, just pointing a few things out. It's still very early in development, but I'm very very excited to see the finished product. Good luck c:

RuFF

Years
I really love the concept of mixing Harvest Moon and Pokémon. I was actually hoping an official one long ago.

This is one of the hacks on my expected list! Please keep up the good work!

I was also searching for a Pokemon hack that is base from HarvestMoon but I didn't find one, so I decided to make one myself instead. Thanks for your support. :)

Hmmm... The concept you have here is absolutely astounding. I've actually thought of doing this myself.

However, I want to say I raather dislike the tiles you're using. They seem to be a bit dark and dull, and nothing really has any life or colour to them, giving the game a rather depressing look to it. I also find it odd that your paths look so much like the grass surrounding them. It looks incredibly awkward, like there's just a random brown outline that makes the path.

I also noticed in your areas that they seem so be excessively green. There aren't a lot of flowers or objects with different colours to really break up all the green, making it a bit monotonous.

I'm not trying to degrade your project or anything, just pointing a few things out. It's still very early in development, but I'm very very excited to see the finished product. Good luck c:

I too noticed the palletes to be dark and dull. But I can't do anything about it. I only showed the Spring Version of the Maps but there are others thing in the map especially in autumn in winter like mushrooms in autumn and snow patch in winter. Thanks for you help and support :).

Anyways,

Update

Ledges can be climb up with a move. (It's secreeet)
x30jxRk.png

Been Working on the bachelors and and bachelorettes script
pitR9Gr.png
CsWGOKW.png
sg19EMn.png

And also added more Pokemons from Gen VI
XtPOCVT.png
oixMYCC.png

And this one is for you to find out for yourself :P
0BpEU78.png

Back