• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Zelda: Sacred Paradox (DOWNLOAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldfishHorde

Whoa! A horde of Goldfish appeared!
Years
What do you mean basic and first?

and I slightly edited it from that pic to make it look a little better around it's right flipper, and part of the eye shading.
tmYkz.jpg

Basic stage means the first stage basically, as a Pokemon that evolves twice has a Basic Stage, 1st Stage, and 2nd Stage. It's not referenced in game, but brought up a lot in the TCG. For example, Charmander would be a Basic Stage, Charmeleon would be 1st Stage and Charizard would be 2nd Stage. With something that only evolves once, it has a Basic and 1st Stage only. Pokemon that don't evolve at all are Basic Stage. Sorry for that little lecture, but the more you know, huh?

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
In that case, I don't think I'd include Ruto. Since the plan with the Dekus and the Gorons is to have the third as like, the kings/elders or whatever, the middle one would be a normal Goron and Deku scrub. So I'm probably going to do the same for the Zoras, the middle one would be your normal garden variety adult Zora.

GoldfishHorde

Years
In that case, I don't think I'd include Ruto. Since the plan with the Dekus and the Gorons is to have the third as like, the kings/elders or whatever, the middle one would be a normal Goron and Deku scrub. So I'm probably going to do the same for the Zoras, the middle one would be your normal garden variety adult Zora.

Now that I think about it, that would make sense. So Ruto just become an NPC, I assume.

One thing that's been bothering me is the matter of sidequests. Since we don't have Heart Pieces or Heart Containers in this game(unless they become healing items ala Potions), what would the reward be for sidequests? Money? A rare Pokemon?

Danno

Years
Now that I think about it, that would make sense. So Ruto just become an NPC, I assume.

One thing that's been bothering me is the matter of sidequests. Since we don't have Heart Pieces or Heart Containers in this game(unless they become healing items ala Potions), what would the reward be for sidequests? Money? A rare Pokemon?

Well the Pokemon part, sure, I want to make it so you can earn Kaepora Gaebora later in the game where he joins your party... also, maybe, Rare Candies and Proteins and held items? (With a new names of course.)

GoldfishHorde

Years
Well the Pokemon part, sure, I want to make it so you can earn Kaepora Gaebora later in the game where he joins your party... also, maybe, Rare Candies and Proteins and held items? (With a new names of course.)

Rare Candy = Gratitude Crystals?

And Kaepora could have a moveset focused around sound moves, like Uproar and Mimic.

Danno

Years
If we're talking Rare Candy replacements, I'd recommend Chateau Romani.

I'm listening to the Majora's Mask soundtrack as I pixel, and as I read that, it's on the Romani Ranch/Lon Lon Ranch song. Nice haha. And yeah, that makes sense to use it. That gets me thinking though, maybe fairies shouldn't be usable monsters after all, maybe they should be an item that heals all HP and MP for one pokemon? That thought needs some work though.

Rare Candy = Gratitude Crystals?

And Kaepora could have a moveset focused around sound moves, like Uproar and Mimic.

I dunno, I think he should be more based on the fact that he's Rauru the Sage of Light in Owl form.

GoldfishHorde

Years
I dunno, I think he should be more based on the fact that he's Rauru the Sage of Light in Owl form.

Oh, wow. I completely forgot that. Whoops. Haven't played OoT in ages, so I apologize for my lack of knowledge with that game.

I was browsing through the Zelda Wiki for inspiration, and I came across something. After the starters, how about Real Bombchus that evolve into Mechanical Bombchus? I would use the Real Bombchus from Majora's Mask as a reference.

Danno

Years
Oh, wow. I completely forgot that. Whoops. Haven't played OoT in ages, so I apologize for my lack of knowledge with that game.

I was browsing through the Zelda Wiki for inspiration, and I came across something. After the starters, how about Real Bombchus that evolve into Mechanical Bombchus? I would use the Real Bombchus from Majora's Mask as a reference.

Well I still don't want to use items as monsters, however, you may be on to something... maybe the Majora's Mask Bombchus can evolve into the Windwaker ones.

BombchuMM.png

rat.jpg

GoldfishHorde

Years
Well I still don't want to use items as monsters, however, you may be on to something... maybe the Majora's Mask Bombchus can evolve into the Windwaker ones.

BombchuMM.png

rat.jpg

You may have to combine some features(like put the red marks on the MM one's face or give the WW one the expression of the MM one), but it would work perfectly. I say this because the two look so abstract from each other that they don't look related at all. Perhaps it would know Self-Destruct at the start, and learn Explosion later(Explosion has a base power of 250, while Self-Destruct has a base power of 200, so it would make sense if you were to give it such moves)?

Danno

Years
You may have to combine some features(like put the red marks on the MM one's face or give the WW one the expression of the MM one), but it would work perfectly. I say this because the two look so abstract from each other that they don't look related at all. Perhaps it would know Self-Destruct at the start, and learn Explosion later(Explosion has a base power of 250, while Self-Destruct has a base power of 200, so it would make sense if you were to give it such moves)?

Haha it wouldn't make much of a difference really, they're both rats with bombs. One just holds the other above it's head :D Again, not Pokemon, we can take some liberties here lol.

I just finished the baby Zora.

zorababy_by_innermobius-d7qvb65.png

Another starter out of the way...

So some things that could be up for discussion:

if Link gets these crystals, how does he get them if only he, Zelda, and Ganondorf can use them?

Where would the game start?

Being a Zelda Fanservice game, Ganondorf would be the primary enemy, but other enemies are in. Why are they there? Are they working together?
(Maybe the Temple of Time has been corrupted somehow????)

What 8 dungeons should there be?

etc etc etc.

Last edited:

GoldfishHorde

Years
I can answer one of those questions...

I would say it would be appropriate to start in Hyrule for the original LoZ that started it all. Perhaps call it Declirule(after the fact that this game took place during the decline of Hyrule and when the hero has fallen in OoT).

Danno

Years
I can answer one of those questions...

I would say it would be appropriate to start in Hyrule for the original LoZ that started it all. Perhaps call it Declirule(after the fact that this game took place during the decline of Hyrule and when the hero has fallen in OoT).

I mean, I've already said this is in Hyrule, but I mean... where in Hyrule lol.

babygoron_by_innermobius-d7qvkjn.png

Done with the Baby Goron now too.

GoldfishHorde

Years
I mean, I've already said this is in Hyrule, but I mean... where in Hyrule lol.

Well that depends. The geography of Hyrule has changed many, many times of various time periods, so if you're asking for exact location, how about in front of the cave where you get your sword in the original LoZ? Perhaps you would instead get your starter in that cave?

Danno

Years
Well that depends. The geography of Hyrule has changed many, many times of various time periods, so if you're asking for exact location, how about in front of the cave where you get your sword in the original LoZ? Perhaps you would instead get your starter in that cave?

I was thinking more along the lines of a town or something. The original Zelda was lame... sorry to say hahaha. So was The Adventure of Link. But if we want a Kokiri Forest or maybe a new version of Kakariko or something, or maybe Link's a farmhand working for Malon and Talon. Just tossing around ideas :D

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
Being a Zelda Fanservice game, Ganondorf would be the primary enemy, but other enemies are in. Why are they there? Are they working together?
(Maybe the Temple of Time has been corrupted somehow????)

That's a toughy. I haven't played OoT recently, so it could be a majority of things. To link up the different games, I have a few ideas:

To link OoT and SS: Ganondorf corrupts the Temple of Time and uses it to go bring enemies from SS, which is Hylia's period, and also nabs enemies from OoT and transports them to the time this game takes place.

To link TP: The Twilight Mirror was repaired and Ganondorf corrupts a large mass of enemies using the mirror, then uses the mirror at Gerudo Desert to transport them to the game.

To link WW: That's very hard, I don't know. I remember at the end of the game, that Link was transported to old Hyrule before the final fight. So you could use that.

To link MM: Have no clue o.o

As terms of 3D Zelda's those are some ideas to link them all.

Danno

Years
That's a toughy. I haven't played OoT recently, so it could be a majority of things. To link up the different games, I have a few ideas:

To link OoT and SS: Ganondorf corrupts the Temple of Time and uses it to go bring enemies from SS, which is Hylia's period, and also nabs enemies from OoT and transports them to the time this game takes place.

To link TP: The Twilight Mirror was repaired and Ganondorf corrupts a large mass of enemies using the mirror, then uses the mirror at Gerudo Desert to transport them to the game.

To link WW: That's very hard, I don't know. I remember at the end of the game, that Link was transported to old Hyrule before the final fight. So you could use that.

To link MM: Have no clue o.o

As terms of 3D Zelda's those are some ideas to link them all.

Hylia, the goddess Hylia, I forgot all about her. She's the one who made Link able to regenerate over time into new forms, I read that comic (and was hoping Hyrule Warriors was supposed to be that story, but nope).

I mean, if Ganondorf corrupted the Temple of Time and took some sort of control over the sacred realm, that could explain it all, not even having to be specific as to each game. That's how the Twili could leak in, and he could use them and the other monsters to do his bidding.

GoldfishHorde

Years
I was thinking more along the lines of a town or something. The original Zelda was lame... sorry to say hahaha. So was The Adventure of Link. But if we want a Kokiri Forest or maybe a new version of Kakariko or something, or maybe Link's a farmhand working for Malon and Talon. Just tossing around ideas :D

Oh, I see. I'm not too fond of the original two either, to be completely honest. {XD}

I think after the events of OoT and MM, Link would most likely live in Kakariko, in hopes of getting in contact with Zelda within a few years. That's my opinion, though, and any of those three could be good areas to start.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
Hylia, the goddess Hylia, I forgot all about her. She's the one who made Link able to regenerate over time into new forms, I read that comic (and was hoping Hyrule Warriors was supposed to be that story, but nope).

I mean, if Ganondorf corrupted the Temple of Time and took some sort of control over the sacred realm, that could explain it all, not even having to be specific as to each game. That's how the Twili could leak in, and he could use them and the other monsters to do his bidding.

Yep :). Maybe when Hyrule Warriors come out soon, you can look into how they did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back