Started by Alex July 6th, 2019 11:34 AM
  • 24 replies

Her

Age 25
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
11,150 posts
11.2 Years
hello proxima centauri b, you do look lovely this time of year - putting the exquisite in exoplanet, aren’t you
oh yes, i would love to become the first human to colonise you

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
8,696 posts
8.2 Years
I'd rather eat glass than get on a plane but priorities for travel are Florida, Spain, and Japan! lol

Ivysaur

You found a heart!

Age 28
Male
Madrid
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
20,462 posts
12.5 Years
I have two trips booked for the coming months- one to my dad's beach town in a week and a half and another one to Berlin in September.

Now I need to figure out where I'll go next year and whom I'll be visiting. But I have been asked to go to Cyprus, England, Toronto and Kansas. And I'd like to go back to NJ and Florida at some point.

DramaticCubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
Male
The computer room
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
583 posts
237 Days
I really would like to go to France or Canada
Hmmm...

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 4 Hours Ago
4,865 posts
10.6 Years
Kansas City, honestly. The Kansas side, obviously, lmfao. But if it had to be out of the country, then London.
Theme: Shinobu Sengoku
Pair: Green

ElBurrito

I'm not just any burrito. I am THE burrito.

Age 24
Male
Middle of Nowhere, Missouri. 'Murica!.
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
821 posts
9.6 Years
Kansas City, honestly. The Kansas side, obviously, lmfao.
But KCMO has all the good stuff though :D

I’d go to Australia. I’ve always wanted to travel there since I was a kid. Ideally, I’d like to spend a month or two there, traveling the continent and checking out all the wildlife. Definitely want to dive in the reefs as well. Might make a stop in New Zealand while I’m down there.

colours

hymn of the fayth

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
4,995 posts
14.3 Years
Probably Toronto in Canada.

Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL / Richmond, VA
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
25,375 posts
9.4 Years
Canada.

I have friends there, and I'd always wanted to go there if I were to visit another country.

Brendino

New Horizons
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
8,229 posts
9.7 Years
Probably Toronto in Canada.
Of all the places in Canada you could pick from and you choose Toronto. Gross :p

As much as I want to go to a destination city like Tokyo or London, I would love to spend a couple weeks in a place like Iceland, just to unwind and take in all the natural surroundings there.

EDIT: Just looked, and for some reason it's cheaper to take a direct flight from Vancouver to Reykjavik on short notice than it is Vancouver to Ottawa? wtf

colours

hymn of the fayth

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
4,995 posts
14.3 Years
Of all the places in Canada you could pick from and you choose Toronto. Gross :p
idk where else to pick ok!! anywhere in canada would do ;__;

as long as it's like... not in the middle of nowhere lol

Caite-chan

...blasting off again!

Age 32
Female
Vermillion City
Online now
Posted 59 Minutes Ago
4,541 posts
15.8 Years
There's a bunch of places I'd like to go. Japan, China, Australia, New Zealand, France, Scotland... I'm sure the there's more that I just can't think of right now.
VPP: Magearna @ 4,700 | Futro Region

Yue Han

Age 27
Male
Liverpool
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
636 posts
1.6 Years

As much as I want to go to a destination city like Tokyo or London, I would love to spend a couple weeks in a place like Iceland, just to unwind and take in all the natural surroundings there.

EDIT: Just looked, and for some reason it's cheaper to take a direct flight from Vancouver to Reykjavik on short notice than it is Vancouver to Ottawa? wtf
You could always go to London then head to the countryside. Our best destinations are outside of the cities anyway. I find it funny so many people head to England wanting the 'English' experience, and then only go to London when it's like the least English place in the country haha.

Same with Japan/Tokyo! Japan has so many beautiful places all over. I didn't even bother with Tokyo on my last trip to Japan.

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
21,063 posts
11.6 Years
la

Kitty

Meow, purr purr.

Space
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
803 posts
1.5 Years
Off the top of my head
Berlin
Netherlands
Hecc yea

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
14,951 posts
11.5 Years
I'd definitely like to see more of Europe. Hopefully I'll have some opportunity to do that next year with work (conferences, etc.). US at some point for a certain reason too. :B

Been also to Japan before but I would like to go again, really enjoyed my time there before.
But KCMO has all the good stuff though :D

I’d go to Australia. I’ve always wanted to travel there since I was a kid. Ideally, I’d like to spend a month or two there, traveling the continent and checking out all the wildlife. Definitely want to dive in the reefs as well. Might make a stop in New Zealand while I’m down there.
Ayyy, Australia is great to see. No bias here. :V New Zealand has a lot of nice areas too on that note, worth visiting.

Sheep

Female
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
26,619 posts
12.9 Years
france
montreal or quebec city again
japan
nordic countries

asdg I can't pick ;_; I'd want to do all the things, it's hard to even list them. First I'd have to get over the fact that I'm actually there lmao.
pair family llsif bandori ffxiv art vpp stats
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Corviknight

War Master

Age 28
Male
Corneria
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
6,369 posts
4.6 Years
Seeming as Proxima Centauri B was mentioned, I’ll go with Mars. That way I can get ahead on this luxury space communism we all need to survive, before the grubby ruling class get there.
Music seems to hold everything together.
It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes.
It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.
Lightning is best Admin
Advertiser Content