• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Titanium:The return

How would you think this game is going

• Excellent

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Good

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Alright try harder

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sucks..

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
titlescreen02pt1.png

Welcome to the thread of Titanium.​

~Table of Contents~
Introduction
Storyline/Plot
Features
Team
Screenshots
Downloads
Credits

~Introduction~
So here it is the main introduction to Pokemon Titanium.What I will be showing you today is the project Noob gamemaker and I have been working on for a long time...sort of.Most of you are saying"A G/S/C remake ugh..."whine all you want this game is going to be great.And others are saying "What's the return all about?"The return is because noob gamemaker started this project and is currently making a different project.The game is going to be made with RPG maker XP.We hope to succeed with this project and not just throw it away and forget about it.With your help we will succeed perfectly!​

~Storyline~
Make sure you have time to read this...​

The main hero is traveling to the Iluna Islands right off the coast of Jhoto.The hero has to obtain the six pokemon that the professor elm gives you and train them with love and care to raise them to be the ultimate pokemon team ever.You have to defeat alll of the 8 gyms and the elite four.Once you do that and have completed the professor's task to fullfil the pokedex with data you have beaten the game... Or have you?(stay tuned for betas and downloads to find out)​

~Features~
National Pokemon
New hero
New lands
Kanto gym leaders
Mission Feature
-more to come​

~Team~
Axibar=Head programmer
OmegaGroudon=Plot editor cutscene maker and stuff/Graphics maker
Flameguru=Beta Tester
Matthewhack=Head mapper<~ Fired​

~Screenshots~
Spoiler:

~Downloads~
None at the moment. The game is under major construction.​

~Credits~
Noobgamemaker=Start of the game
Poccil=Starterkit
Coronis=Sprites

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I dont think you can make a Battle System in rm2k3...You atleast has a proper battle system before you post here...

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
I am not making it with rpgmaker 2003 i just bought rpgmaker XP and am trying to get one because I cant get poccils starter kit on my computer

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
But the thread's screenshot is made in rm2k3 right?? So hear my advice, dont post any thread before you get the important system working...

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Noob gamemaker had rm2k3 I just bought rmxp so I am making more screenshots and am creating the whole game over again

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Thanks alot instead of making the game a G/S/C remake I got noob gamemakers premission at school the other day so I made a huge twist to the story

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
You mean you will remake it in RMXP? Thats a good idea! I'll waiting for the new screenshot!

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
That's what I said and I am not really going that far in the game yet, so I only have a couple of screenshots

Some new screenshots look for them.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Cool! I see it! Well, the lap you map not seem great...Its quite empty...What can I help?

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
I sent you a message and I was thinking of editing that it is really easy I'll do it right now and anyway I know some people don't like to choose their starters because they want them all so in the game the professor gives you all three jhoto starters.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I dont really catch what you mean XD...Could you explain?
And I think you should change the title. Because Pokemon Titanium already present...

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Some poeple don't like picking the three starters in jhoto because they like all of the pokemon starters so the proffessor gives you all three jhoto starters like chikorita and cyndaquil and totodile.I know but the other Titanium is Titanium/IRON and I don't have iron so I think it is good.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Okay! See my signature and my thread, Pokemon Raptor titlescreen...
So I can help in graphics and those are proof of work!

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Wow you made those alright sweet while I am gone could you make a title screen for Pokemon Titanium with Hoho and Lugia sprites on it.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I've done 2 theme for your title screen:
Rainbow peak theme
titlescreen01nd7.png

Deep-sea current theme
titlescreen02pt1.png

Import these into the titlescreen file and set it to be your titlescreen.
Make sure your screensize is in 240x160, these image become nice only in small size...
Take a look:
bugic1.png

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
You are my hero OmegaGroudon thank you so much the title screen I have right now is so cheap.Thank you so so much.Could you do the begining where it says gamefreak and stuff.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Thats pretty easy...
But you've to tell me what do you want to insert there...

Back