• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Bishounen/shoujo Land

Years
The Bishie Club

Calling all adventurers, outsiders, nerds, otaku and hopeless romantics! Welcome to a zany new club, where you can celebrate your love for all of your favorite bishounen/ bishoujo. Perhaps you have a crush on a certain pokemon trainer or character from another anime series or gaming franchise? Is there a Disney Princess who secretly makes you blush. Here you can gush and glomp away!

As February is the month of love this seemed the perfect time to announce a cute fan club. Fan art/fics, amv and pictures of merchandise all welcome in your posts, so long as content is appropriate. In the future i am planning "interviews" with popular characters, giveaways and more if I see the interest and support. So stay tuned!

Below are a few questions for perspective members.

1) Who is your Bishounen/ Bishoujo? If you currently do not have one, name a character that was special to you in the past.

2) What is/ was it about him/ her that makes them special?

3) Name a really attractive character!! This doesn't necessarily have to be a crush, just characters that have designs you really like or find interesting.

You can see my answers below ;)

Spoiler:

Rules

1) Relationships of all colors and sexual orientations are welcome here! I want this to be a friendly environment. Milotic is known as the tender pokemon, so I am mother love, making a temple of kindness and caring for all!

2) A crush does not necessarily have to be human, they just have to have a form with some humanlike characteristic. Fairies, yokai, gods, ghosts, angels, extraterrestrial and more can all totally fit within the perimeters of the club. I don't mind a guy with a tail or girl with pair of cat ears ;) But if you are in love with a toaster oven or animal then I can't help you, its just too tall of an order for even my magic powers.

Date a pokemon trainer, but spare their pokemon. Can you dig?

3) Nothing graphic. Keep this place fun and age-appropriate for everyone
here ^_^

4) No bullies allowed.

A Special Announcement:

In honor of Valentine's Day we are going to be doing something different this month. Throughout the month of February I am issuing a funny challenge, the theme is anime marriage prospects. You do not have to take up my gauntlet. You may still join even if you are not feeling particular creative right now.

The way this works is you pick a character so we can take a look at their prospects as a love interest, and see how good they would be as a spouse. The categories are looks, intelligence, personality, home economics, fighting skills, in-laws, competition, finances and then an overall judgment. A line or two per category will do. You can include a photo of your bishie.

Is that a lot to take in? Don't worry, there will be a template below in spoilers!!

You can make your own profile for your bishoujo/shounen if you are feeling creative. You can alternatively request me to make one for you if I am familiar with the character and series. I will only accept the commission if I feel I have enough information to write a detailed description. I can't evaluate a character I don't know.

I try to be fair when writing bios. If do choose to weigh their prospects then I will look for the good in a character. But just because she/ he is your beloved bishie doesn't mean they will be a good spouse unfortunately. I will also point out possible impediments to your union. Just be aware in case you are in love with a vicious demon ;)

Here is an example below by yours truly.

Spoiler:

Now let's get to some loving honey!

Owner/ Mother Love: VisionofMilotic/ Sam

Members List/ Secret Admirers: CodeHelmet, LadyJirachu, Fairy, Adorbzfangirl,
Noblejanobii, Dragon, CiCi Sama, BiohazardXIII, MysticalNinetales

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Eh I suppose I'll be the first one. Vast majority of us have had at least one and if you haven't then I salute you or you didn't watch as many movies or TV like I did lol.

Figure I'll answer all 3 questions in one go. Right now, I can't say for certain that I have a crush. During Pokémon XY, Serena kind of fit the bill with the Blue eyes(I had Blue eyes when I was very young. They're Blue/Green, if not outright Green thanks to my Irish/Scottish blood and anyone with Blue Eyes or Red Hair appeals to me). When she cosplayed as Ash I was like holy mother of $&$# and honestly I liked her better with short hair. Add the fact she had Sylveon(one of my favorite Fairies) and she earned a spot in my list of crushes. Misty is my other Pokémon crush because well... Red Hair. That and she didn't take any crap from immature Ash and shares a phobia of Bugs(I don't like Bugs either).

Early on in my childhood, I had a crush on Gadget(see spoiler). In many ways she related to me because she was smart but her mind was always thinking in a daydream/OCD kind of way. I've never been diagnosed with OCD mind you but she was one of my first crushes. PS: She had Blue Eyes.

Spoiler:

Katara in AtLA(Avatar Last Airbender) also fit the Blue Eye bill. Korra in the sequel also did too. Sabine Wren in Star Wars Rebels was a unique crush in that it wasn't necessarily the eyes but the fact it's Star Wars and she's Mandalorian. Just about anyone in Mandalorian Armor, Boba Fett included, is by definition hot. Sabine just took it to another level by kicking ass and taking names. Speaking of Star Wars, I have to give Clone Wars some love with Ahsoka Tano. Even though I'm too old for her, just something about dual-wielding Lightsabers that makes my skin tingle. Kind of coincidental that in Star Wars Rebels my two Star Wars crushes head off together in search of a character who vanished in the series finale. If you haven't seen Rebels and think I spoiled things.., too bad. It's been out for long enough as far as I'm concerned.

The only crushes that don't quite fit the Blue Eye/Red Hair mold were Yumi Ishiyama and Aelita Schaefer in the series Code Lyoko. Wasn't necessarily their looks but their personality and traits that attracted me. Plus the show was underrated, even if it's corny and suffered from a low budget.

I also have two video game crushes, both of whom are in the same franchise. Zelda is frankly gorgeous in whatever game she is in. It's an honest debate about which variant of her looks the best, but BotW certainly helped her immensely in the looks department. The other crush I have is Saria from OoT. Again with the Blue eyes and the fact her song is my favorite of all time.

TLDR: If the character has Blue Eyes and/or Red Hair, you will obtain my attention.

Oh and I forgot to add my suggestion for the marriage prospects. Its controversial in nature, and partly why Korra soured on me but what about the marriage prospects of Korra and Asami in Legend of Korra? Asami is an Industrialist with vasts amount of wealth at her disposal and having lost her Father in the aftermath of Book 4, she's got no family to speak of, leaving just her friends, one of whom she has a deep connection with in Korra. Korra is the Avatar so her getting things is pretty much out of respect. I think the couple would actually work in all honesty. What do you all think?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'm going to join this so count me in but I'm on mobile right now and literally don't have the patience to type my every waifu/husbando!! ( ;´Д`)

Years
Oh and I forgot to add my suggestion for the marriage prospects. Its controversial in nature, and partly why Korra soured on me but what about the marriage prospects of Korra and Asami in Legend of Korra? Asami is an Industrialist with vasts amount of wealth at her disposal and having lost her Father in the aftermath of Book 4, she's got no family to speak of, leaving just her friends, one of whom she has a deep connection with in Korra. Korra is the Avatar so her getting things is pretty much out of respect. I think the couple would actually work in all honesty. What do you all think?

Thank you for coming. I have only just begun watching Avatar: The Last Airbender, and like it. I haven't gotten to the Legend of Korra yet. It sounds like either Korra or Asami or both would have very interesting marriage prospects. I had not thought of comparing the compatability of two characters together, but if that is something that interests you then more power to you. That would be an awesome thing to share here! Unleash that imagination!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Thank you for coming. I have only just begun watching Avatar: The Last Airbender, and like it. I haven't gotten to the Legend of Korra yet. It sounds like either Korra or Asami or both would have very interesting marriage prospects. I had not thought of comparing the compatability of two characters together, but if that is something that interests you then more power to you. That would be an awesome thing to share here! Unleash that imagination!

My pairing isn't new. In fact, the writers laid the groundwork over 4 seasons, particularly the final two when both Korra and Asami had moved on from their competition over their mutual friend in Mako. In the series finale, they have them standing next to each other at the opening to the Spirit World gazing into each other's eyes, implying that they may start a romantic relationship. Putting political or spiritual beliefs aside, just looking at their background and prospects makes the likelihood and success of it actually tenable.

It's funny because at the end of Season 1, you would have thought Korra would have ended up with Mako based on the fact that Korra basically swooped in and stole him right under Asami's nose lol. As for ATLA, tons of shippings in that one. How far into it have you gotten because I don't really want to spoil anything.

Oh and I must post this video. View at your own risk but it's really funny. Basically the genesis of Korra X Asami and its all thanks to Katara's grandkids(so I spoiled ATLA a tiny bit).

Spoiler:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
...I thought Korra was gonna end up with a girl though :< Thats what I read. I woulda liked that....(btw, i haven't watched the cartoon a lot)

But on a happy note....

854213435_563665.gif

*drool's* I literally did this one for the sake of hotness xDDD

She's so tender and pretty...i'm so glad she exists......^_____^ Not many other things in this world can make me smile as much as Korrina does. She's just such a special girl~ <3

Years

854213435_563665.gif

She's so tender and pretty...i'm so glad she exists......^_____^ Not many other things in this world can make me smile as much as Korrina does. She's just such a special girl~ <3

That is so beautiful LadyJirachu! I wish I was as talented as you. You have made something fit for a vivacous, attractive and cool pokemon trainer like Korrina!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
...I thought Korra was gonna end up with a girl though :< Thats what I read. I woulda liked that....(btw, i haven't watched the cartoon a lot)

But on a happy note....

854213435_563665.gif

Recommend giving the show a look. Their relationship doesn't really start to take off until Book 3 though. Book 1 and 2 they kind of fight over Mako until Korra decides to break up with him. His brother Bolin... man what a roller coaster ride for him. Basically gets dumped by Korra before he could even ask her out on a date. In Book 2, he ends up dating a psycopathic Princess in Northern Water Tribe before falling for the daughter and niece of Chief Beifong in Opal(her character by the way is inspirational. You might like her more than Korrina and I'm not lying).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'm going to join this so count me in but I'm on mobile right now and literally don't have the patience to type my every waifu/husbando!! ( ;´Д`)

Ready to reply!!

1) Who is your Bishounen/ Bishoujo? If you currently do not have one, name a character that was special to you in the past.
Men: Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid), Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher), Qui-Gon Jinn (Star Wars), Geno (One Punch Man), Issac Clark (Dead Space)

Woman: Princess Zelda & Sheik (Legend of Zelda), Laughing Octopus (Metal Gear Solid), Terezi Pyrope (Homestuck), Cat Woman (Batman), Monet (One Piece), Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop), Guildmarm (Monster Hunter), b2 (Nier Automata)​

Honestly? I just find the characters so damn interesting! They're complex, political, strong, and GORGEOUS. I can't say that I'm really "crushing" on any of the above characters, but they just have so many characteristics that I respect!​

3) Name a really attractive character!! This doesn't necessarily have to be a crush, just characters that have designs you really like or find interesting.
Bayonetta for sure. She's not my type per se but DAMN she got it goin' on. Same with Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing, she's just so undeniably badass and it doesn't get much better than that.​

I.. I'm probably going to end up updating this at some point, aren't I? :x

LadyJirachu

Years
Urrrrrr, I don't think I could love ANYONE more than I love Korrina. Also, I rather not get into the personal details, but I kind of only want Korrina to be my super huge female crush :/

Besides that, I felt insulted reading that I could like someone more than her. If you only knew my feelings for Korrina, you'd know that the idea of 'liking someone better' is HEART BREAKING for me :( No offense. But she really does hold special meaning to me. Sorry to be blunt. But I don't see her as 'disposable' or anything like that....she means a ton to me, like she was a real person.....(and if that sounds a bit too 'obsessive', well, too bad, thats just how it is >_<;;; )

And for the questions....

Men: In the past, i've had many male crushes. I don't have any right now.

Woman: Korrina....Just.......Korrina. The most special woman and honestly crush ever to come into my life <3 And my only current crush obsession.

(this is about korrina) She's helped me with my autism, and inspired me. A lot. She's driven me past crippling phobias and my years of depression. She gives me a sense of hope in this world. She's beautiful and strong and has the most amazing personality. Her arc is just touching too. Honestly Korrina is my everything <3

I'm gonna go with N from Pokemon Black and White for this one. He's a pretty cute looking guy, not gonna lie, but also, I relate to him on a personal level (super innocent and rather sheltered away from the real world).

Please don't think i'm weird for being attached to a fictional character. I'm autistic, and sometimes the 'strangest' things help people on the spectrum. Autism is hard to live with :( If Korrina helps me handle it better and keep calm more about the world around me, I don't see why I shouldn't be a little attached to her....

That said, i'm trying to calm my nerves about the triggering post in this club....to show that korrina really is a good thing for me.....(afterall, if she's special to me, i guess i shouldn't let opposing opinions about it get to me so much?)

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Urrrrrr, I don't think I could love ANYONE more than I love Korrina. Also, I rather not get into the personal details, but I kind of only want Korrina to be my super huge female crush :/

Besides that, I felt insulted reading that I could like someone more than her. If you only knew my feelings for Korrina, you'd know that the idea of 'liking someone better' is HEART BREAKING for me :( No offense. But she really does hold special meaning to me. Sorry to be blunt. But I don't see her as 'disposable' or anything like that....she means a ton to me, like she was a real person.....(and if that sounds a bit too 'obsessive', well, too bad, thats just how it is >_<;;; )

And for the questions....

Men: In the past, i've had many male crushes. I don't have any right now.

Woman: Korrina....Just.......Korrina. The most special woman and honestly crush ever to come into my life <3 And my only current crush obsession.

(this is about korrina) She's helped me with my autism, and inspired me. A lot. She's driven me past crippling phobias and my years of depression. She gives me a sense of hope in this world. She's beautiful and strong and has the most amazing personality. Her arc is just touching too. Honestly Korrina is my everything <3

I'm gonna go with N from Pokemon Black and White for this one. He's a pretty cute looking guy, not gonna lie, but also, I relate to him on a personal level (super innocent and rather sheltered away from the real world).

Please don't think i'm weird for being attached to a fictional character. I'm autistic, and sometimes the 'strangest' things help people on the spectrum. Autism is hard to live with :( If Korrina helps me handle it better and keep calm more about the world around me, I don't see why I shouldn't be a little attached to her....

That said, i'm trying to calm my nerves about the triggering post in this club....to show that korrina really is a good thing for me.....(afterall, if she's special to me, i guess i shouldn't let opposing opinions about it get to me so much?)

My intent is never to offend so keep that in mind. That said, I thought you might like Opal given her circumstances and development within the series. Its obvious your love for Korrina knows no bounds but there are other Female Characters besides Korrina. If you open yourself up to other possibilities, you might come to find that you can have more than one Female crush and I felt Opal might be one you'd come to like. If not, this will be the last time I bring it up. In time, Opal may become a crush for me since her Green eyes can incapacitate you like Kaa in the Jungle Book.

LadyJirachu

Years
Thank you for understanding. Also;
Spoiler:

Also, I do prefer having one crush at a time. Its just how I am xD

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Question: Do live action characters count too? I'd feel bad about leaving Klaus out because he's so adorable! :c

Girls: Haruhi Suzumiya (TMoHS), Rapunzel (Tangled), Yoko Littner (Gurren Lagann), CC (Code Geass), Rikku Al Bhed (FFX/X-2; my first female crush), Celty (Durarara!!).
Boys: Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist), Snow Villiers (FFXIII), Aidou (Vampire Knight), Zero (Vampire Knight), Lelouch (Code Geass), Izaya (Durarara!!), Shizuo (Durarara!!), Ikuto (Shugo Chara!).

(That's all I can think of atm)

I have a lot up there, so I'll just use Rikku because she is special to me. Rikku was my first female crush. She was actually one of the reasons I actually found out I was bi as well.

Vidia from the Tinkerbell movies. I don't have a crush on her, but I really find her attractive... weirdly enough. Like, it's not so much her appearance, but I feel like I'm attracted to her personality-wise. She seems so bad ass and doesn't take anything lying down either. That's what I like most about her!

LadyJirachu

Years
I have a question for this club.

Why are shippers often such awful people if love is supposed to be a GOOD thing?

I'm sick of all the drama that happens online. So sick of it. All I want is to go on here and make friends and have fun :(

And not see things I BELIEVE in be VILLAINIZED >:(

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I think "Shipping" is a fan's way of promoting their favorite characters while bolstering one's interest within said series/franchise and some people go to the extreme to promote it. When things don't go their way, they lash out(like Amourshippers after Episode XY105... or the infamous Dance Episode). In doing so, they view other shippings as a threat and therefore the whole incarnation of "Shipping Wars" was started. Its also indicative of the polarization of our society such that they can't come to grips that other people have differing opinions or views, including differing views when it comes to Shipping. When it comes to Pokemon specifically, I will admit that I've never even heard of the term Shipping until I started watching XY/XYZ ~5 years or so ago and started catching up on the Pokemon Anime that I had largely missed out on for the past 10+ years. It was then I realized that people really can be obsessive and polarized, bordering on intolerance. If you can't tolerate differing opinions, then what does that say about you?

LadyJirachu

Years
I heard from my counsoler that jealousy is a reason the amourshippers lash out.

They want to be in a relationship like Ash and Serena.

That makes waaaay more sense to me than 'love is just a bad thing' or something like that....

Also, it does seem mostly amourshippers are rude. Shippers of other pairs (like pearl) seem more friendly.

I think we shouldn't bad mouth people too much in this thread, either. It makes me feel uneasy x_x;

I may post more adorable Korrina blingees soon~x3;

Years
I have a question for this club.

Why are shippers often such awful people if love is supposed to be a GOOD thing?

I'm sick of all the drama that happens online. So sick of it. All I want is to go on here and make friends and have fun :(

And not see things I BELIEVE in be VILLAINIZED >:(

Stephen Sondheim once said that, "The only reason to write is from love."

You are right love is supposed to be good. It lifts us up, makes us see in people on the outside and within, see beauty in art and the world around us. Love excites us, makes us create things, holds us together, makes us to do brave things. It can also make us some desperate things like be jealous sure. But don't worry, here we strive towards the light.

I do my best to keep this club full of love. Come here, and make new friends. You are very welcome. Take those shoes off and relax!

I think we shouldn't bad mouth people too much in this thread, either. It makes me feel uneasy x_x;

I may post more adorable Korrina blingees soon~x3;

I like the sound of that! Thank you for new positive energy. Let's move on forward. Adorable Korrina blingees sound awesome.

LadyJirachu

Years
853965622_174275.gif

853965567_122871.gif

853747884_394563.gif

853431617_50935.gif

Here is some LOVELY Korrina stuff! :D

I never did get around to making a korrina blingee with the ppg on it for this v-day :/ maybe i'll do that next year lol

Back