• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Games DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I dunno if you all know, but by owning Pokemon X or Y, you can claim a free Super Mario 3D Land on 3DS.

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Campaigns...motion/How-To-Claim/How-To-Claim-831590.html#

Erm, I think it might be availible to all regions. Anyway, hope this helps!

(Also, not sure if this goes in Pokemon or Video Games. Or even Announcements, since everyone on the forums has a high probability of being eligible.)

DUDE. Thank you so much for pointing this out! Didn't have any problems at all to register and download the game. I was actually considering to go buy it before seeing this. Thanks again! ^^

Years
It's about time they added that. I dont own a 3DS but I know there was this thing that had like 3 videos you could watch and that was it. I was never sure why Nintendo's portable system line always has so many frivolous features such as pictochat and the likes.

TY

No i havent even bought a 3DS, and i barely use YouTube on handheld devices.

Years
Netflix already exists as a 3DS app. I regularly watch it on my 3DS as opposed to my PC or smartphone because it usually has a fuller charge than the phone and I can lay in bed watching Netflix before falling asleep.

What I'm eagerly anticipating is the Pokemon TV app being ported to the 3DS.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Netflix already exists as a 3DS app. I regularly watch it on my 3DS as opposed to my PC or smartphone because it usually has a fuller charge than the phone and I can lay in bed watching Netflix before falling asleep.

Oi, I had no idea. I assumed because the DSi didn't have it, 3DS wouldn't. I keep forgetting that they're radically different from each other.

TY

Not too long ago a new Borderlands 2 DLC got released for the same price as the previous one, which was like $3. Again this appears to be a really short one. Im so dissappointed at Gearbox for not making the 2nd DLC stuff as long and good as the 1st ones... Its a shame cause i dont wanna get those DLC now cause it only takes 30 mins to complete it.

TY

I think it's creation is pretty much guaranteed. Lol.

Well yeah, its a successful series from Gearbox (not to mention the big fail named Duke Nukem.)
I wonder if they make a EG like they did in BL2 with a big fan who dies cause a big Borderlands fan died a few weeks ago, which is always horrible

TY

Well it wasnt their fault honestly... they just tried to finish what other game companies couldnt.

Years
Borderlands 3 will be amazing on next-gen though, don't you think? It's nice to think about games that already have amazing graphics and visuals, and how even more amazing it will look.

TY

Borderlands had their own unique style which made it look gorgeous. I love the cartoony-ish look of it and imo... its the best FPS game atm

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
After the whole Aliens fiasco I'm not entirely sure about Gearbox's future and what will happen to the Borderlands series. Either way, what happened with Aliens was terrible of them.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I'm not particularly close to Gearbox. Shady business practices aside, my experience with their games haven't been particularly good.

...Granted I only played Borderlands, and I did get fun out of it, but Borderlands has a huge problem where it's only fun with friends. Multiplayer focused games can be great, but Borderlands itself is only fun because I played it with some good friends. Playing it alone just feels dead, and not in the good, atmospheric kind of way.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I hearf from a friend that the next borderlands will be called borderworld and be more aimed at an MMO so that would mean we can see more of PANDORA!!!!

Thinking of getting a PSP. Since a 3DS is out of the question because we cannot hack them but what is the best PSP in terms of battery life and how well it can handle games.

TY

I hearf from a friend that the next borderlands will be called borderworld and be more aimed at an MMO so that would mean we can see more of PANDORA!!!!

Thinking of getting a PSP. Since a 3DS is out of the question because we cannot hack them but what is the best PSP in terms of battery life and how well it can handle games.

An MMO Borderlands? That is just sick, if they can make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back