• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What are your favorite Christmas Songs?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
12 Pains Of Christmas
This Is My Wish
Wizards In Winter
Baby It's Cold Outside
White Christmas (the more doo-wop version)

Just to name a few.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
In no particular order:

Holy Night
O Come, O Come Emmanuel
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
Jingle Bell Rock
All I Want For Christmas is You

Last edited:
Years
Fairytale of New York is objectively the best Christmas Song, but my other faves are Merry Christmas Everyone (Shakin' Stevens), Merry Xmas Everybody (Slade), Do They Know It's Christmas, and War Is Over.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I listen to Pentatonix's Christmas album(s) every season. I don't think I have any particular holiday songs I like, but it's more about how it's sung. The same song can be completely butchered if it's not in a style I like, and vice versa - I never really liked songs with heavy biblical references like God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen or Mary Did You Know, but I enjoy them on the PTX album just because they make them fun to listen to.

Bay

Years
Slade's Merry Xmas Everybody has been mentioned, but not Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer? I'm disappointed. = P

In all seriousness though, I'm a sucker for Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer haha.

Years
Carol of the Bells as played by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra is the only truly good Christmas song that doesn't get tedious after hearing it once in your life like all other Christmas songs do.

Back