The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon: Play Together Battling & Team Building
Resource Team-Building Workshop

Battling & Team Building The forum designed for all of your competitive Pokémon battling needs! Here you can battle, discuss, participate in events, receive help on your team, and much more!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #376    
Old February 7th, 2017 (1:51 AM).
Outlander's Avatar
Outlander Outlander is offline
A New Beginning
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Nashville
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nah View Post
Singles or Doubles, and 3DS or Showdown?

Also, give us something to start with. No one's gonna give you an entire team from literally nothing.
^This

If you had a favorite 'mon or something that you wanted to try to build a team around that would be helpful. Even if it's not the most competitively viable I'll give it a shot.
__________________

3DS Friend Code: 2509-2166-4408

Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #377    
Old February 7th, 2017 (5:17 AM).
punkysaur's Avatar
punkysaur punkysaur is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: In your dreams!
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 473
Before getting in team building it would be great if u checked these resources.I am assuming u want to ladder in ou tier.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sm-ou-viability-ranking-thread.3590726/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sm-ou-role-compendium.3591882/
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #378    
Old February 8th, 2017 (10:12 PM).
redhood1993 redhood1993 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 8
I'm trying to make a bulky offensive team that includes Alolan Persian (it's probably my favorite competitive pokemon with parting shot, lol)

Currently I've got Scarf Lele with psyshock moonblast hp fire and focus blast, sassy leftovers celesteela with flamethrower earthquake heavy slam and leech seed, marowak with flare blitz shadow bone will-o-wisp, timid darkium z alolan persian with toxic taunt foul play and parting shot, a calm leftovers mantine with toxic defog roost and scald and a naive life orb pheromosa with high jump kick u-turn ice beam and poison jab. I struggle a bit against rotom wash (though pheromosas high jump kick can take care of it) but otherwise I'm not certain if there's any other pokemon the team may struggle against. I have been looking for some form of improvement (it's def got some shortcomings such as no way ot deal with statuses, no grass moves for bulky water types and no stealth rock) and would really appreciate any sort of feedback!
Reply With Quote
  #379    
Old February 8th, 2017 (10:46 PM).
PlatinumDude's Avatar
PlatinumDude PlatinumDude is offline
Nyeh?
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Canada
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 12,783
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhood1993 View Post
I'm trying to make a bulky offensive team that includes Alolan Persian (it's probably my favorite competitive pokemon with parting shot, lol)

Currently I've got Scarf Lele with psyshock moonblast hp fire and focus blast, sassy leftovers celesteela with flamethrower earthquake heavy slam and leech seed, marowak with flare blitz shadow bone will-o-wisp, timid darkium z alolan persian with toxic taunt foul play and parting shot, a calm leftovers mantine with toxic defog roost and scald and a naive life orb pheromosa with high jump kick u-turn ice beam and poison jab. I struggle a bit against rotom wash (though pheromosas high jump kick can take care of it) but otherwise I'm not certain if there's any other pokemon the team may struggle against. I have been looking for some form of improvement (it's def got some shortcomings such as no way ot deal with statuses, no grass moves for bulky water types and no stealth rock) and would really appreciate any sort of feedback!
Give Marowak Stealth Rock. It can force switches pretty easily, given its huge power and nice coverage:
-Fire Punch/Flare Blitz
-Shadow Bone
-Bonemerang/Stealth Rock
-Will-o-Wisp/Stealth Rock
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
Item: Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod

If you really hate Wash Rotom that much, squeeze in Serperior or Tapu Bulu:

Serperior:
-Substitute
-Leech Seed
-Leaf Storm
-Hidden Power (Fire)
Nature: Timid
EVs: 56 HP/200 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Contrary

or
-Leaf Storm
-Hidden Power (Fire)
-Dragon Pulse/Glare
-Taunt/Substitute/Glare
Nature: Timid
EVs: 8 HP/248 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Life Orb/Leftovers
Ability: Contrary

Tapu Bulu:
-Wood Hammer
-Horn Leech
-Superpower
-Stone Edge
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
Item: Choice Band

or
-Swords Dance
-Wood Hammer/Horn Leech
-Superpower
-Stone Edge
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
Item: Fightinium Z

Consider Tapu Fini over Mantine, as the latter is a momentum drainer on an offensive team. It also has access to Taunt + Nature's Madness to break walls in half. You can also still use Mantine if you want, since Roost is the thing it has over Fini:
-Scald/Defog
-Moonblast
-Taunt
-Nature's Madness
Nature: Calm/Timid
EVs: 248 HP/192 Def/16 SDef/56 Spe (Calm) or 248 HP/48 Def/16 SAtk/196 Spe (Timid)
Item: Leftovers
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #380    
Old February 15th, 2017 (7:15 AM).
Urdrak's Avatar
Urdrak Urdrak is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 8
Hello all,

I'm new to the competitive world and would like some ideas for my first team.

for now I aim to have something like:

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
-Fleur Cannon
-Flash Cannon
-Volt Switch
-Aura Sphere

Charizard @ Charizarite X
Adamant Nature

Not sure of moveset yet, but lets say these for now
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost?

Should I use more than one pivot?
I guess I need a stealth rock of some sort... any suggestion?

Either way, any suggestion that would combine well with those 2 is welcome.

Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #381    
Old February 15th, 2017 (7:32 AM).
Nah's Avatar
Nah Nah is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: over there
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Posts: 11,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urdrak View Post
Hello all,

I'm new to the competitive world and would like some ideas for my first team.

for now I aim to have something like:

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
-Fleur Cannon
-Flash Cannon
-Volt Switch
-Aura Sphere

Charizard @ Charizarite X
Adamant Nature

Not sure of moveset yet, but lets say these for now
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost?

Should I use more than one pivot?
I guess I need a stealth rock of some sort... any suggestion?

Either way, any suggestion that would combine well with those 2 is welcome.

Thank you
Landorus-T would probably be a good idea:

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 SpD
Relaxed Nature
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Hidden Power Ice
-U-Turn

Both Zard (when mega evolved anyway) and Magearna are Ground weak, so having a Ground immunity is a must. It also provides you with a rocks setter, a Zard X check, and an additional 'mon to bring in the frailer ones on your team with a slow U-Turn. Hidden Power Ice lets you lure in and kill opposing Lando-Ts, Garchomps, and Gliscors, who tend to like to come in on defensive Lando to use it as an opportunity to set up. There's a few different usuable variations for this Lando set, so you can play around with it a bit.

You'll also want a Pokemon that can clear hazards away, since Charizard requires that, and Magearna doesn't like getting worn down by hazards either.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #382    
Old February 15th, 2017 (7:45 AM).
PlatinumDude's Avatar
PlatinumDude PlatinumDude is offline
Nyeh?
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Canada
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 12,783
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nah View Post
Landorus-T would probably be a good idea:

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 SpD
Relaxed Nature
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Hidden Power Ice
-U-Turn

Both Zard (when mega evolved anyway) and Magearna are Ground weak, so having a Ground immunity is a must. It also provides you with a rocks setter, a Zard X check, and an additional 'mon to bring in the frailer ones on your team with a slow U-Turn. Hidden Power Ice lets you lure in and kill opposing Lando-Ts, Garchomps, and Gliscors, who tend to like to come in on defensive Lando to use it as an opportunity to set up. There's a few different usuable variations for this Lando set, so you can play around with it a bit.

You'll also want a Pokemon that can clear hazards away, since Charizard requires that, and Magearna doesn't like getting worn down by hazards either.
To add to the hazard clearing role, Tapu Fini is one of the best Defoggers in OU. It covers for Magearna's Fire weakness, which is nice, while Charizard X handles its Electric and Grass weaknesses. It also checks opposing Charizard X, more specifically those lacking Thunder Punch:
-Moonblast
-Defog
-Taunt
-Nature's Madness
Nature: Calm
EVs: 248 HP/192 Def/16 SDef/56 Spe
Item: Leftovers
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #383    
Old February 15th, 2017 (7:53 AM).
Urdrak's Avatar
Urdrak Urdrak is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nah View Post
Landorus-T would probably be a good idea:

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 SpD
Relaxed Nature
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Hidden Power Ice
-U-Turn

Both Zard (when mega evolved anyway) and Magearna are Ground weak, so having a Ground immunity is a must. It also provides you with a rocks setter, a Zard X check, and an additional 'mon to bring in the frailer ones on your team with a slow U-Turn. Hidden Power Ice lets you lure in and kill opposing Lando-Ts, Garchomps, and Gliscors, who tend to like to come in on defensive Lando to use it as an opportunity to set up. There's a few different usuable variations for this Lando set, so you can play around with it a bit.

You'll also want a Pokemon that can clear hazards away, since Charizard requires that, and Magearna doesn't like getting worn down by hazards either.

I did think of lando-T but my only lando has a bad nature
Initial intention with
Charizard was to have a resistance to one of magearna weakness, maybe its not the right choice since he share the ground weakness? Either way I want to start my team with magearna, maybe charizard - Y would be better for ground immunity? Altought I'm not sure I want its drought ability since magearna has a weakness to fire?

Maybe charizard as a whole is not that good a combination with magearna?
Reply With Quote
  #384    
Old February 15th, 2017 (8:02 AM).
PlatinumDude's Avatar
PlatinumDude PlatinumDude is offline
Nyeh?
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Canada
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 12,783
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urdrak View Post
I did think of lando-T but my only lando has a bad nature
Initial intention with
Charizard was to have a resistance to one of magearna weakness, maybe its not the right choice since he share the ground weakness? Either way I want to start my team with magearna, maybe charizard - Y would be better for ground immunity? Altought I'm not sure I want its drought ability since magearna has a weakness to fire?

Maybe charizard as a whole is not that good a combination with magearna?
Actually, Magearna is a good partner for both Charizard forms because it can bring Charizard in safely with a slow Volt Switch. That, and Charizard X covers for both of Magearna's weaknesses when Mega Evolved.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #385    
Old February 19th, 2017 (2:00 AM). Edited February 19th, 2017 by Aurora.
ozaymr ozaymr is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 2
Hello my friends.. I need a little help to make up my team.. I have 7 pokemons which are better than others I have.. I will write their names and moves and will expect you to decide which one should I have and moves.. Actually I'm confused between Snorlax, Arcanine and Dragonite .I have ;

Zapdos
-Thunderbolt
-Steel Wings
-Light Screen
-Drill Peck

Golem
-Tackle
-Rock Throw
-Earthquake
-Explosion

Starmie
-Psychic
-Minimize
-Recover
-hydro Pump

Gengar
-Hypnosis
-Dream Eater
-Sludge Bomb
-Shadow Ball

Dragonite
-Thunder Wave
-Agility
-Outrage
-Fire Blast

Snorlax (Irritable nature Phy Def (-) )
-Double Edge
-Fire Punch
-Ice Punch
-Thunder Punch

Arcanine
-Fire Blast
-Solar Beam
-Extreme Speed
-Iron Tail

These are moves and the best pokemons I have. Snorlax is good and has moves I can hit almost every type. But it dies when gets Phy atck.
But Arcanine, I cant benefit well it. I dont know its stats are amazing..
And Dragonite.. I really want to use it..
I'm planning to add Ice Beam to Starmie.. But I dont know which should I replace. Minimize and Recover are good strategy but dont work every time. And I need Ice move to hit Dragonite foes.. I have Blizzard TM but its accuracy is low.
I'm waiting you guys, what should I do?
Reply With Quote
  #386    
Old February 19th, 2017 (9:47 AM).
PlatinumDude's Avatar
PlatinumDude PlatinumDude is offline
Nyeh?
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Canada
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 12,783
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
First off, what version are you playing? X/Y? OR/AS? Sun/Moon? You need natures, EVs, items, and abilities for each Pokemon, not just the moves.

Anyway, this rate below assumes OR/AS, as some of these Pokemon have the tutor moves there. While using Gen I Pokemon for the nostalgia is cool and all, you need to consider Pokemon from later generations too because some of them perform your current Pokemon's roles better, especially Golem and Snorlax.

While mixed Zapdos was a thing in previous generations, it's not now, since 90 Attack is rather weak for mixed attacking purposes, especially considering that Zapdos is a special attacker:
-Thunderbolt/Volt Switch
-Heat Wave/Toxic
-Defog/Hidden Power (Ice)
-Roost
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252 HP/172 Def/68 SAtk/16 Spe
Item: Leftovers/Rocky Helmet

Note: Defog is an HM move from Gen IV and it may be tedious getting HP Ice with the right nature, so running Heat Wave + Toxic is a viable option.

Golem's terrible defensive typing, which gives it common weaknesses to Fighting, Water, Grass, and Ground, holds it back from any form of potential it has. You need a Stealth Rock user on the team, as that hazard is important for getting in chip damage to achieve KOs easier. Better Stealth Rock users include Excadrill, Therian Landorus, and Garchomp. Excadrill's nice defensive typing and significant specially defensive investment give it plenty of opportunities to set up Stealth Rock. It can also use Rapid Spin to clear away entry hazards set to your side of the field. Therian Landorus has Intimidate, which makes dealing with physical attackers easier. Garchomp's high stats all-round let it perform offensive or defensive roles nicely.:

Excadrill
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Iron Head
-Rapid Spin
Nature: Careful
EVs: 252 HP/4 Atk/252 SDef
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker

Therian Landorus:
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-U-turn/Swords Dance
Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 HP/240 Def/8 SDef/8 Spe
Item: Leftovers/Rocky Helmet

or
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge/Smack Down
-Swords Dance/U-turn/Knock Off
Nature: Jolly/Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
Item: Earth Plate/Soft Sand

Garchomp:
-Stealth Rock
-Outrage/Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Fire Blast/Swords Dance
Nature: Naive/Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk/4 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Focus Sash/Lum Berry

or
-Stealth Rock
-Dragon Tail
-Earthquake
-Fire Blast/Toxic
Nature: Impish
EVs: 240 HP/176 Def/92 Spe
Item: Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin

Minimize and other evasion-boosting moves are frowned down on in competitive play because of how luck-based they are. Starmie can also act as the team's Rapid Spinner (offensively or defensively) to clear away entry hazards on your field, as mentioned above:
-Scald
-Psyshock/Reflect Type
-Rapid Spin
-Recover
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 Spe
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure

or
-Hydro Pump
-Psychic/Psyshock/Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam/Hidden Power (Fire)
-Rapid Spin
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SAtk/4 SDef/252 Spe
Item: Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure/Analytic

The Hypnosis + Dream Eater combo is easily played around because a sleeping opponent will most likely switch out, making Dream Eater useless. More consistent Gengar sets use its wide offensive and supportive move pool to the fullest without the aforementioned combo:
-Shadow Ball
-Sludge Wave/Sludge Bomb
-Focus Blast
-Taunt/Substitute/Icy Wind/Destiny Bond
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SAtk/4 SDef/252 Spe
Item: Black Sludge/Life Orb/Focus Sash

or
-Hex
-Sludge Wave/Sludge Bomb/Substitute
-Taunt
-Will-o-Wisp
Nature: Timid
EVs: 8 HP/248 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Black Sludge

Dragonite must use the Multiscale ability, which halves damage done when it's at full health. This is why Rapid Spin/Defog support is necessary for it, as not only is Dragonite weak to Stealth Rock, it makes Multiscale useless As weird as this sounds, mono-attacking Dragonite with Fly is viable because of the setup opportunities granted by Multiscale and bulk investment. While Agility may seem tempting for the +2 boost, Dragon Dance is the better boosting move because it also increases Attack, making Dragonite more dangerous:
-Dragon Dance
-Fly
-Substitute
-Roost
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 HP/116 Def/140 Spe
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale

or
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Extreme Speed
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
Item: Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale

or
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Fire Punch
-Extreme Speed
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
Item: Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale

I don't think Snorlax and Arcanine are that good in competitive play. While Snorlax has immense bulk (especially on the special end), the power creep that came about in Gens IV and V made it difficult for it to take hits effectively. While Arcanine has a nice offensive and support move pool, Heatran has it beat on both fronts, as the former's bad defensive typing hinders it. You don't have a Mega Evolution at this point, so I'd recommend using Charizard in the last slot (both forms work):
-Dragon Dance/Swords Dance
-Flare Blitz
-Dragon Claw
-Roost/Earthquake
Nature: Jolly/Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
Item: Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze

or
-Fire Blast/Flamethrower
-Solar Beam
-Focus Blast
-Roost
Nature: Timid/Modest
EVs: 4 Def/252 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Charizardite Y

or
-Flare Blitz
-Dragon Claw/Earthquake
-Will-o-Wisp
-Roost
Nature: Impish
EVs: 248 HP/100 Def/160 Spe
Item: Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #387    
Old February 19th, 2017 (10:56 AM).
ozaymr ozaymr is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 2
Wow I'm impressed with your reply.. Thank you for your consideration..
I'm playing different game.. But I think it has gen1 and 2. Also it is hard to find the moves you said. But thanks again, I will consider your suggestions...
Reply With Quote
  #388    
Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:34 PM).
w1f1pa55w0rd's Avatar
w1f1pa55w0rd w1f1pa55w0rd is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 59
i habe a mega salamence and ash greninja, but i need a third reliable pokemon. any suggestions?
__________________
arceus is god. garchomp is pseudo god.
Reply With Quote
  #389    
Old 1 Week Ago (3:27 AM).
Aurora's Avatar
Aurora Aurora is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Posts: 1,066
Send a message via Skype™ to Aurora
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1f1pa55w0rd View Post
i habe a mega salamence and ash greninja, but i need a third reliable pokemon. any suggestions?
Sorry for the late response... can you specify what format your team is please? It would make it much easier for me to answer your question.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #390    
Old 1 Week Ago (6:38 AM).
w1f1pa55w0rd's Avatar
w1f1pa55w0rd w1f1pa55w0rd is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 59
thanks a lot!
But i am completely new to competitive battling and i have no idea what a team format is, but maybe this might help...
here is my team-
Greninja-
Hydro Pump, Dark Pulse, Scald, Extrasensory
Mega Salamence-
Return, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Brick Break

Greninja's EV's are set to max speed and Special Attack, And Salamneces to Speed and Attack. The problem is that my Greninja is a Battle Bond Greninja, hence it is not allowed in Rating battles, so now I have only one member. Any suggestions?
Thanks a lot in advance
__________________
arceus is god. garchomp is pseudo god.
Reply With Quote
  #391    
Old 1 Week Ago (8:22 AM).
PlatinumDude's Avatar
PlatinumDude PlatinumDude is offline
Nyeh?
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Canada
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 12,783
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1f1pa55w0rd View Post
thanks a lot!
But i am completely new to competitive battling and i have no idea what a team format is, but maybe this might help...
here is my team-
Greninja-
Hydro Pump, Dark Pulse, Scald, Extrasensory
Mega Salamence-
Return, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Brick Break

Greninja's EV's are set to max speed and Special Attack, And Salamneces to Speed and Attack. The problem is that my Greninja is a Battle Bond Greninja, hence it is not allowed in Rating battles, so now I have only one member. Any suggestions?
Thanks a lot in advance
Here are the list of team formats:
-Battle Spot: This is the format where random battles happen (you bring a full team of 6, but pick 3 Pokemon in singles, and 4 in doubles)
-VGC: all these are conducted in double battles using only Pokemon from the Alola Pokedex (with some exceptions)
-Smogon OU: This is the "main" tier that people battle in. Each Pokemon's viability in this tier based on usage stats. Other Smogon tiers are UU, RU, NU, PU, and Ubers. The former 4 tiers are where Pokemon that aren't as good in OU are used, though a few of these have OU use due to fulfilling niche roles. The latter tier is where Pokemon that are way too good for OU reside at; any Pokemon below it can be used here with varying degrees of success.

I'll assume that this is for Battle Spot, due to the presence of Mega Salamence, as its Mega Stone isn't legal in OU; Mega Salamence is just too good for OU:
-Dragon Dance
-Return/Double-Edge
-Earthquake
-Roost/Fire Blast
Nature: Jolly/Naive/Adamant/Naughty
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
Item: Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate

or
-Draco Meteor
-Double-Edge
-Fire Blast/Flamethrower
-Earthquake/Hyper Voice/Substitute/Roost
Nature: Naive/Rash
EVs: 4 Atk/252 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate

Ash-Greninja also should make use of Water Shuriken as a revenge killing tool:
-Hydro Pump
-Dark Pulse
-Water Shuriken
-U-turn
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 Def/252 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #392    
Old 6 Days Ago (3:18 AM).
w1f1pa55w0rd's Avatar
w1f1pa55w0rd w1f1pa55w0rd is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 59
thank you so much! but here is a problem- ash greninja is not allowed in rating battles. Yes i am talking about the battle spot. So if i had to use something else, what would it be? i have marenie, i can catch mimkyu or something. i have all the UB's (i play sun), the tapu's, etc.
__________________
arceus is god. garchomp is pseudo god.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:15 AM.