Challenges Play your Pokémon games in fresh new ways: anything from The Monotype Challenge to the popular Nuzlocke.

Old March 11th, 2017 (8:23 AM). Edited April 23rd, 2017 by Janp.
Audino master

It's this time of the week again... I think I'll start to mark these as 18+...

Do you wanna know, how Goofiness took over Unova?Part 4
    Spoiler:

Symbols of Goof:

Symbol of Basic Goofiness

"I want you to wear these" Symbol

PETA Symbol

"I am The FLASH" Symbol

"Doom is better" Symbol

Pack Symbol

"I don't even know now" Symbol

Generals of Goof:

The Bold Thick Fat Miracle in Arms

Level? Weak
    Attacks? Splash

The Modest Hustle Goof in Arms

Level? Now overoverpowered
    Attacks? FFFFFIIIIREEEE BLLLIITTZKRRRIIIIIEEEEGGG

The Bashful Telepathy Balance in Arms

Level? Balanced
    Attacks? Balanced

Army of Me

Diary:
    Spoiler:

01000100 01100101 01100101 01110010 00100000 00100110 00100000 01000010 01100101 01100001 01110101 01110100 01111001 00101100 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 01001001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101110 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110111 00101100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01000001 01110101 01110100 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110011 01101111 01100011 01101011 01110011 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101001 01110010 01100100 00101110 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010
    [/I]

Skyla's POV:
    Spoiler:
    "Wow, that was really rough," I answered to Elesa's sad story. "And you just stood there totally naked?"
    "I was so embarrassed that I gave them my Badge and quickly get out of sign," said she, still crying.
    "It'll be okay, I just installed big fans to my Gym. They will send them flying. If they show up."
    "I think I need a hug. Big hug."
    "Okay, I'll be right there."

Poor Elesa, I thought. I was right on my way to plane to Nimbasa, when hangar doors opens.
    "Goof," I heard.
    That's them. Okay, I'll beat them and them I'm on my way.
    "Welcome, challengers," I shouted and turned on my biggest fan attached to the wall behind me.
    I felt wind starting to move all around me. Faster. And faster. And even faster.
    I moved. But not with my own will. And then my ribbon flew off my hair, and now totally free , my hair covered my face. I couldn't see. I turned and started to lose my balance. I fell. The wind was stronger and stronger. Various things around started flying all over place.
    I get on all four. When I turned face to face to the fan, my hairs finally get off my face. Just in time for me to see screwdriver flying directly againts me. I crouched, still on all my four, but the tool still scratched me all over my back. I felt it ripping my pilot suit apart. I screamed. Partly because of pain, partly because I realized that this is same as what happened to Elesa.
    I tried to stand up, but when I did, the strong wind just threw me across the hall. I landed belly-first on some pile of old parts and ropes. I could see, that challengers are nowhere to find, probably got sent out of Gym. I could also see my destroyed pilote suit lying in front of hangar doors.
    The fan stopped. I tried to get up again, but, to my surprise, i couldn't. I got stuck in between the mess I was lying on.
    These two will probably be the end of Unova...

Next one will probably be last one and I'll make another one (Epilogue), where I'll make summary of my run, because in these updated, as much as I can get creative, readers can't possibly know, what's going on.

Relevant Advertising!

Old March 11th, 2017 (10:27 AM).

Nature: Quiet
      Sorry for my absence! finally gotten my work life sorted out this last month, hopefully i can find the time to finish this challenge off now. (though my partners become obsessed with re-watching smallville lately, here's hoping i can wrangle the laptop off of him now and then to play the emulator!) I'll try and start helping out with applications again as of next week too
      I support:
      Old March 11th, 2017 (2:02 PM). Edited March 11th, 2017 by Piloswine.
      Random Vagabond

The Adventure (of a Travelling Writer)
        Spoiler:

Chapter 7 - “We found what we needed”

Hero caught a Deerling to travel with him because he heard it changes its fur when seasons change and he wanted to see it. Autumn came, and the leaves of the trees became orange, and so did Deerling's fur.
        Going east he arrived at a mountain and a cave. His friend Cheren was coincidentally in front of the entrance.
        “Hey Hero! How are you?” he greeted.
        “Hey Cheren! What's up?” Hero answered.
        “I'm still in my journey to become the most powerful trainer.”
        “So this is your goal?” said a voice. A man with an incredibly strange lion-like hair came outr from the shadows in the cave.
        “I'm Alder, Unova's Elite Four Champion.” he said.
        “Wow! So you're technically the most powerful trainer in Unova?” Hero said with his eyes shining.
        “Hmpf. You must not be that strong.” Cheren said.
        “You think so? Well, it doesn't matter what you think, you're gonna see for yourself if you make the way to fighting me.” said Alder. “But I have a single question for you. It's just one question, so pay attention. Is this power what you need to find? Where did you come from? Why do you wanna be the most powerful trainer? And what will you do when you manage to get where you want to be?”
        “What will I do? I don't know! And I don't know why I wanna be this. I don't care. I just wanna be the most powerful.”
        “You might remember the movie, boy, with great power comes great responsibility.”
        “I don't care! I just wanna be strong!” said Cheren, then he ran into the cave like crazy.
        A silence fell between Hero and Alder.
        “This is Clay's cave, and he's nuts about people stealing his precious minerals. Go look after your friend.” Alder said.
        “Oh. Cheren is in bad luck. I shall go.” said Hero, then he entered the cave, followed by Deerling.
        “Cheren! Cheren! Where are you?” he called.
        “I'm here, Hero. I just wanted to get away from that boring man.” Cheren said, a few feet away from Hero.
        “Well, maybe you should think about what he said. It seems important.” Hero answered.
        “Do you think so? Hm… Maybe you're right. Why do I wanna become the most powerful trainer? And what will I do after it happens? I think I'll walk in this cave and think.”
        “Then I'll follow you.” Hero said.
        Together they passed through the maze of corridors, going out of the mountain and into it again. At some point they found two Team Plasma grunts.
        “Wait there, children!” they said. “Hand over your Pokémon!”
        “We wont do it!” Cheren said.
        The Team Plasma grunts picked PokéBalls.
        “Then we're gonna have to take them from you! Go, Gurdurr!” said one of them.
        “I fight him! You fight the other one!” said Cheren.
        Hero sent Pizza out and the Team Plasma grunt sent a Simisage.
        “Use Vine Whip!” said Team Plasma grunt.
        Simisage whipped Pizza, what caused a super effective damage.
        “Attack!” Hero ordered.
        Pizza produced powerful sound waves with its speakers. The sounds hit Simisage once, then kicked back in the cave's walls and attacked Simisage again, then kept kicking back and attacking. Simisage didn't resist that much damage and fainted.
        "Yeah! We just learned a new way of attacking!" Hero said.
        The Team Plasma grunts called their Pokémon back and retreated.
        “So you are strong kid. But why so strong?” said the one who fought against Cheren.
        Another Team Plasma grunt came running from the exit of the cave, behind its colleagues.
        “Hey! There are you! We found what we needed to change the world! Let's go!” he said.
        They ran away.
        “Why so strong? Why do I wanna be so strong?” said Cheren. “I know Hero. My father just didn't have time to be with me when I was younger because he worked a lot. I only had admiration from my Karate trainer, Hudson. He admired me for being strong, so I thought that if I was the strongest of all, my father would finally notice me and love me. That's why I began to dream of being the most powerful trainer when I began to fight with Pokémon. But now I see I don't need it. I'll go back to Nuvema and talk to my father. Maybe I can finally set things right with him.”
        Hero stayed in silence, absorbing what Cheren said.
        “Wow.” Hero said. “I hope from the deepest of my heart that you settle this down.”
        “Thank you.” Cheren said, looking down to hide the fact that he was crying. He began to go away.
        “Wait!” Hero said. Cheren turned around. “Why don't you come and take a rest before going back? Icirrus City is just ahead.”
        “Yeah. It seems right. I'm exhausted.” Cheren said.
        “Let's rest a little, old friend.” said Hero.
        Cheren smiled and walked back. Together they left the cave.

Team
        Spoiler:

Pizza (m) / Seismitoad LV 50 @ Expert Belt
        Moves:
        Rain Dance
        Drain Punch
        Echoed Voice
        Muddy Water

Jelly Roll (f) / Ferroseed LV 39 @ Bright Powder
        Ingrain
        Mirror Shot
        Selfdestruct
        Gyro Ball

Truffle (f) / Lampent LV 42@ Lucky Egg
        Hex
        Memento
        Flame Burst
        Imprison

Challenge
        Spoiler:
        The Travellers Log : When writing an update, should always try making it like a little episodic chapter of an important moments in your adventure thus far. You can have as much fun as you want, but your need to at least write a little story chapter per update.

Old March 12th, 2017 (9:53 AM).
        Random Vagabond

It's not the same post, read the spoilers

The Adventure (of a Travelling Writer)
          Spoiler:

Chapter 8 – The True Hero

Just getting out of the cave, Hero and Cheren arrived at Icirrus City. It was a city with small houses, windmills and bogs in the middle of it. They stepped on a bog and a Shelmet jumped out of it into Hero's face, stuck its mouth n him and began to suck.
          “ARRGH! Take this thing out of me! Take this thing out of me!” he shouted.
          Cheren picked the Shelmet and pulled, but it was really stuck. Cheren pulled stronger and managed to separate the shelmet from Hero. Cheren fell on his back on the water with the Shelmet in his hands. Unfortunately he felt on a Palpitoad, that pushed him away, and he felt over Hero. Both boys fell on the floor, and the Shelmet had stuck in another part of Hero's anatomy, so it was painful to pull it out, and took some time. After this they went to a hospital, and they slept there.
          At late night they wore woken up by a lighting. The whole hospital trembled. Hero and Cheren was scared. A girl who was in a bed next to him said something strange:
          “The Spiral Dragon Tower!”
          “What are you saying?” Hero asked.
          “The Spiral Dragon Tower! Did you never hear of it?” she asked.
          “No.”
          “You should have known. Once two dragons fought and almost destroyed Unova. One of them is now resting in the form of a rock in Spiral Dragon Tower, that's north from Icirrus. They say that if the true hero goes to the tower, he or she can wake the dragon and bring a big change to Unova.”
          “I think I've heard about it before.” said Hero. “Yeah, it was that strange guy N who talked about this. So this is the plan of Team Plasma? Wake the dragon and force everybody to free their Pokémon? But what will happen then? Only Team Plasma will have Pokémon. This is a plan to dominate Unova. Oh my God!”
          “We need to prevent N from doing it, Hero!” said Cheren.
          “Yeah. The true hero is me, 'cause my name's Hero! I'll take control of that dragon before N!” Hero said.
          He got up from the bed and walked to the door of the room, followed by Cheren.
          “Good luck to you!” the girl said. “My name's Wendy, by the way, and I'm looking for a famous boyfriend! Call me if you take control of the dragon!”
          Cheren and Hero left the hospital and ran to the Tower, but it was too late. A black dragon came flying from there and landed in front of them. N was on its back.
          “Hello! The legend awoke!” he said. “Now I'll make everybody free their Pokémon!”
          “You can't make this!” Hero shouted.
          “Well, maybe I don't. Do you know, Hero, that there are two dragons who created Unova?” N said.
          “And…….?”
          “Go and wake the white dragon. Then we'll have a battle. Whoever wins can bring Unova the future he wants.”
          “Are you saying to solve this with a battle?”
          “Yes, Hero. Once the dragons were a single creature. It created Unova together with two twin humans. But once the twins argued, and the dragon split itself in two. Then they fought, and the black dragon won, taking Unova to the future only one of the two brothers wanted. Then the dragons rested in the form of stones. Now I, the hero, woke up the black dragon, setting the start of a new future. But you have the chance to change it. If you prove yourself to be the true hero, then the only thing left to me will be admit defeat. I wish you good luck, Hero.”
          N pat on the dragon's back and it took flight.
          “What will you do?” Cheren asked. “Will you look for the white dragon?”
          “Yes.” Hero said. He was very scared of doing it. On the other hand, it seemed the only choice he had. “Let's look for it. Let's talk to this city's Gym Leader. I'm sure he knows something about that.”
          Then they headed back to Icirrus City and went to the Gym. It had an ice floor. They didn't had to look for the Gym Leader, because he was sliding toward them.
          “Hey! It's not time to battle for Gym badges now! There are terrible things going on!” he said.
          “Wait, we want to talk about this!” Cheren said.
          Then Cheren and Hero told him what happened.
          “Right. I'll help you. In fact, I guess I know where the white rock is. It's in Lenora's museum at Nacrene City.”
          “Is it true? So let's talk to her.”
          “Well, in fact I don't know if you're worthy of it.” said the gym leader. “If you're gonna battle against the black dragon, Zekrom, you must be a tough trainer. I'll talk to Lenora and tell her to send us the white stone, but only if you can defeat me. If you do so, you'll be proven yourself worthy of my trust. My name's Brycen, do you accept my challenge?”
          “Of course!” Hero said.
          “Then let the battle begin!” said Brycen.
          He slid to the other side of the gym. They began to battle. Brycen sent Cryogonal into battle, and Hero sent Truffle, his Lampent. Truffle won easily against Cryogonal with its fire power. Brycen's next Pokémon was Vanilish, that was also defeated easily by Truffle. Brycen's next Pokémon was Beartic, that caused some trouble but was defeated quickly too.
          “Well, you're a skilled trainer. But keep in min you won't have a type advantage in the battle against Zekrom. You'll have to think of a good strategy.” said Brycen.
          “I'll remember that.” Hero said.
          “Here it is.” Brycen said, then threw the Badge to Hero. “Let's go talk to Lenora.”
          They left the gym and burrow a Braviary from one of Brycen's friends. They flew in the back of the Pokémon through the skies of Unova during the whole night until Nacrene city. Curiously, Lenora and Alder were waiting for them in front of the museum. Braviary landed.
          “Hello! Nice to see you!” said Alder.
          “Hello!” said Brycen. “What a surprise to meet the Champion here. And it's good to see you Lenora. We need….”
          “Don't speak. We already know.” she said.
          “What?” Hero asked.
          “That guy, Ghetsis, appeared in the TV and told everyone the black and the whit dragon would fight.” she said.
          “What???”
          “Yeah, and he showed a picture of you and said you would wake the white dragon.” Alder said. “I recognized you, then flew here to talk to Lenora.”
          “And knowing you would come, I picked the White Stone in the archives. Here it is.” said Lenora, then she gave it to Hero.
          “Wow. Thank you.” Hero said. “But where what am I supposed to do to wake this dragon?”
          “Well, none of us know it. But Drayden in Opelucid City might know. He studies the legend.” Lenora said. “Rush to Opelucid city and talk to him. N gave you a deadline of today at noon to take the White Dragon to Entralink to fight. If you don't go, he will begin to force people to free their Pokémon.”
          “Ok, I'm going! Thanks to everyone!” Hero said.
          He, Brycen and Cheren flew in Braviary's back to Opelucid City, who was the first city east from Icirrus.
          “I need to go back to Icirrus and protect it against Team Plasma. Drayden's house is very famous, you must find it easily. Good luck!” said Brycen, then he flew away with Braviary.
          “Ok, where will we begin to look for?” Cheren asked. I girl was walking on the street. Cheren and Hero run and talked to her.
          “Do you know where's Drayden house?” Hero asked her.
          “Yeah! He's very famous!” said the girl, then she told them the direction. They thanked her and rushed to get there. The morning was beginning. They arrived at a double-story house, and rang the bell. The front door opened and a bearded silver-haired man who looked surprisingly strong appeared in the gateway.
          “Hello. Are you Drayden?” Hero asked.
          “Yes. You are the hero, right?” he said.
          “Did you see me on TV?” Hero asked, feeling suddenly shy.
          “Yep. Come in.” said Drayden, then got away from the way.
          “Excuse me.” said Hero, then entered the house. Cheren went after him.

Team
          Spoiler:

Pizza (m) / Seismitoad LV 52 @ Expert Belt
          Moves:
          Rain Dance
          Drain Punch
          Echoed Voice
          Muddy Water

Jelly Roll (f) / Ferrothorn LV 43 @ Lucky Egg
          Ingrain
          Power Whip
          Selfdestruct
          Gyro Ball

Truffle (f) / Lampent LV 51 @
          Hex
          Curse
          Flame Burst
          Imprison

Challenge
          Spoiler:
          The Travellers Log : When writing an update, should always try making it like a little episodic chapter of an important moments in your adventure thus far. You can have as much fun as you want, but your need to at least write a little story chapter per update.

Old March 13th, 2017 (8:59 AM). Edited March 13th, 2017 by MrBunny9612.
          Pokemon Trainer

Username: MrBunny9612
            Which Game: White

Spoiler:
            a) Favorite color:
            Blue
            b) Select one of the following which best describes you:
            (Brains, Beauty, Brawn, Brave, Blissful)
            Brave
            c) Favourite Animal:
            Bunny
            d) Where would you rather be:
            (Beach, Forest, Volcano, Marsh, City, Graveyard,Snowy Field, Desert, Large Meadows.)
            Beach
            e) Favourite Food:
            Pizza
            f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one?
            No
            g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil
            Mixed, Is that good?
            h) Would you rather be slender or muscular?
            slender
            i) Which do you prefer?
            (Mammals, Reptiles/Amphibians, Bugs, Fish, Birds or mythical creatures)
            mythical creatures
            j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference.
            Psychic, Bug, Fairy
            k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5)
            I don't hate any pokemon.
            l) What profession do you aspire to be most?
            Writer/Author
            m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones?
            in earth tones
            n) Name a person that Inspires you?
            Noble of Lost Pause
            o) What is your favourite music?
            I like a large amount of music
            p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday?
            Christmas
            q) What is your zodiac sign?
            Sagittarius
            r) Where in the world would you love to travel to?
            N/A
            s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent?
            smart and unattractive
            t) What colour do you loathe?
            Pink
            u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you?
            v) Favourite type of Subject (Art , Science Geology, Ect)
            Gym
            w) Name one talent of yours.
            I run really fast that is why people call me Bunny.
            x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty
            kind, quiet, unattractive
            y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most?
            Black
            z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe?
            Any Creepy Pokemon
            Old March 13th, 2017 (12:18 PM).
            ''Legend in the Making!!''

Nature: Lonely
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by MrBunny9612 View Post
              Username: MrBunny9612
              Which Game: White

Spoiler:
              a) Favorite color:
              Blue
              Brave
              c) Favourite Animal:
              Bunny
              (Beach, Forest, Volcano, Marsh, City, Graveyard,Snowy Field, Desert, Large Meadows.)
              Beach
              e) Favourite Food:
              Pizza
              f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one?
              No
              Mixed, Is that good?
              slender
              i) Which do you prefer?
              mythical creatures
              Psychic, Bug, Fairy
              I don't hate any pokemon.
              Writer/Author
              in earth tones
              Noble of Lost Pause
              I like a large amount of music
              Christmas
              Sagittarius
              N/A
              smart and unattractive
              Pink
              Gym
              I run really fast that is why people call me Bunny.
              kind, quiet, unattractive
              Black
              Any Creepy Pokemon
              First of all, Christmas IS a religious holiday, second of all, your team!

Spoiler:

Your trainer class: Picture book author!

You're a famous picture book author, and the children in the unova region love your books! With your pokémon, you go to places to get inspiration and draw things for your books!

Team:

Eelektross - Smart and unattractive, Blue, Mixed, Slender

Hydreigon - Brave, Mythical Creatures, Black, Gym, Saggitarius

Samurott - Blue, Brave, Pretty confident, Quiet, Earth Tones, Beach

Special Trainer Missions:

Inspiration - Explore every area to its fullest (Meaning battle all the trainers and collect every item)

Writing a picture book - For every update, Write a small story, and post pictures!

For the children - After every trainer you battle that is a child, you need to throw away one item. (You are giving them to the children)

Old March 13th, 2017 (2:06 PM).
              Pokemon Trainer

How did you know I took Children's Lit in high school? XD
                And thanks for my team.

Now my brother was in, I do not know if he just wants to see what he gets or if he is really wanting to do the challenge but here is his quiz:

Username: Primal Nitro
                Which Game: OmegaRuby
                Spoiler:
                a) Favorite color:
                Gold
                Brave
                c) Favourite Animal:
                Dragon
                Large Meadows
                e) Favourite Food:
                Pizza
                No
                Good
                Slender
                i) Which do you prefer?
                mythical creatures
                Fire, Electric, Water
                Ditto
                Acting
                in earth tones
                Todd Haberkorn
                Rock
                Valentine's day
                Capricorn
                Japan
                smart and unattractive
                Purple
                Math
                I stronger than my brother who is 2-3 years older than me.
                funny, smart, talks alot
                Blue
                Anything Creepy
                Old March 14th, 2017 (5:07 AM).

Nature: Docile
                  A) USERNAME: Cymry
                  B) WHICH GAME: White
                  C) GENDER: Female
                  Spoiler:

a) Favorite color: Blue

b) Select one of the following which best describes you: Brains

c) Favourite Animal: Owl

d) Where would you rather be: Large Meadow

e) Favourite Food: Pasta

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? No

g) Which one are you most like? Good

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? Slender

i) Which do you prefer? Mammals

j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference. Fairy, Normal, Grass

k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5) N/A (I love them all!)

l) What profession do you aspire to be most? Fantasy author

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones? Earth tones

n) Name a person that Inspires you? My best friend.

o) What is your favourite music? Metal, Big Band, Video game soundtracks

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday? Halloween

q) What is your zodiac sign? Capricorn

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to? Vienna

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent? Smart/unattractive

t) What colour do you loathe? Lime green

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? 3

v) Favourite type of Subject English Language

w) Name one talent of yours. Good with animals.

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Quiet, neurotic, creative

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most? Wally

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe? N/A
                  Time Warp: Progressive Era (White, Y)
                  Solo: Lapras (Y)
                  Potterlocke (Y)
                  Monosize XS (Sun)
                  Old March 14th, 2017 (5:42 AM).
                  ''Legend in the Making!!''

Nature: Lonely
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MrBunny9612 View Post
                    How did you know I took Children's Lit in high school? XD
                    And thanks for my team.

Now my brother was in, I do not know if he just wants to see what he gets or if he is really wanting to do the challenge but here is his quiz:

Username: Primal Nitro
                    Which Game: OmegaRuby
                    Spoiler:
                    a) Favorite color:
                    Gold
                    Brave
                    c) Favourite Animal:
                    Dragon
                    Large Meadows
                    e) Favourite Food:
                    Pizza
                    No
                    Good
                    Slender
                    i) Which do you prefer?
                    mythical creatures
                    Fire, Electric, Water
                    Ditto
                    Acting
                    in earth tones
                    Todd Haberkorn
                    Rock
                    Valentine's day
                    Capricorn
                    Japan
                    smart and unattractive
                    Purple
                    Math
                    I stronger than my brother who is 2-3 years older than me.
                    funny, smart, talks alot
                    Blue
                    Anything Creepy
                    The Team for your brother:

Spoiler:

[B]Trainer class:[/B ]Anime Voice Director

You pick out the voice actors for all the characters in the anime you're assigned to. You travel around Hoenn to find the perfect voices.

Team:

Solrock: - Good, Gold, Earth Tones, Smart and unattractive, Math

Camerupt: - Brave, Fire, Capricorn, Strong, Earth Tones, Funny

Absol: - Good, Smart, Slender, Mythical Creatures, Large Meadows

A superstar - In every town it's available, you have to do a contest.

Super Secret - You need to create a super secret base, and make it a pretty one

Anime Characters - Name your pokémon after anime characters.

Old March 15th, 2017 (3:41 PM).
                    Pokemon Trainer

Title: Challenged Accepted

Chapter 1: A New Beginning
                      Just another win of Overwatch is needed for me to be a Diamond player. But I need to get to sleep so I can start my Pokemon journey tomorrow. Fine, I will go to sleep so I could be ready for my journey across the Unova region. The next day; yea a new day, a new adventure! I better get dressed before going over to Cheren's house, he is my good friend/rival with his nose stuck in a book. He always knows a great strategy to win on Overwatch. I'm going over to his house first to pack everything that we need for our journey. Then, I have my other friend/rival Bianca, her father does not like the idea of her going around the region by herself. As we are getting ready for our journey, my mom calls me and says that there is a gift-raped up box in my room. I said that I will be right over. I then tell Cheren and Bianca that the Pokemon were at my house. So we finished up, and ran on over because of how excited we were. I got there first because I was the fastest, then Cheren, and last but not least Bianca.
                      I chose Oshawott:
                      Cheren chose Snivy:
                      And Bianca chose Tepig:
                      Then we decided to battle with our new Pokemon.
                      Old March 17th, 2017 (12:15 PM).
                      Random Vagabond

The Adventure (of a Travelling Writer) [COMPLETED]
                        Spoiler:

Chapter 9 – Drayden's Challenge

Hero and Cheren entered Drayden's house.
                        “Sit down.” said the old man. They sat down at armchairs and Drayden sat at one in front of them. “So why did you come here?”
                        “We were told you study the Legend involving the dragons and the hero, so… Well, you know N challenged me to wake the White Dragon,” said Hero. “I am with the White Rock, but I still don't know how to wake it… Could you possibly know it?”
                        Drayden looked at him in silence for a moment, studying him with his forehead creased.
                        “I know.” he said simply.
                        “Do you know how to wake the dragon?” Hero asked.
                        “I do.”
                        “So will you tell me?”
                        “No.”
                        Hero was surprised.
                        “What? Why don't you want to tell me?” he asked.
                        “Well, I will,” said Drayden. “But only if you win a battle against Unova's League Champion.”
                        “But we don't have time for this!” Hero said, getting angry. “N will wait only until noon! Then Team Plasma will begin to take away Pokémon from people!”
                        “I believe you are a good person, but I don't trust you have ability to win a battle of this dimensions. The only people who know how to wake Reshiram up are me and my aids, and none of us will tell you unless you win the League. You can't win if you go to the battle before this, anyway.”
                        “So this is your final word.”
                        “Yes.”
                        “Then I'll have to get my eighth badge. Who is this City's Gym Leader?”
                        “You are looking at him.”
                        “Is it you? Okay. Can we please fight here? I don't have much time until noon.”
                        “The battle can begin now.”
                        “Alrgiht!”
                        Hero and Drayden stood up. They went to the middle of the house, that was empty.
                        “Go, Pizza!”
                        “Go, Fraxure!”
                        Both Pokémon were sent into battle.
                        “Echoed Voice!” ordered Hero.
                        “Dodge!” said Drayden.
                        Pizza sent sound waves, but Fraxure jumped and avoided them.
                        “Dragon Dance!” said Drayden.
                        “Use Echoed Voice again!” said Hero.
                        Haxorus began to dance. Pizza's attack hit him, but didn't make much damage.
                        “Hero! Be careful! This dance make Fraxure stronger!” Cheren said.
                        “I got it! Keep using your voice, Pizza!” said Hero.
                        Pizza obeyed.
                        “Now use Dragon Tail!” said Drayden.
                        Fraxure rushed toward Pizza and slammed him with his tail. Pizza fell with his back on the floor. But now his voice echoed on the walls reverberate back and hit Fraxure from three different directions. Fraxure was knocked out.
                        “Come back! Go, Druddigon!” said Drayden. “Night Slash!”
                        “Drain Punch!” said Hero.
                        Druddigon ran toward Pizza, that had already gotten up, but Pizza stopped him with a punch on his chest. Druddigon energy's was drained by Pizza's fist. Now Pizza recovered his health.
                        “Revenge!” said Drayden.
                        Druddigon held Pizza's arm and punched his chin with his other hand. Pizza walked back ,dazed.
                        “Night Slash!” said Drayden.
                        “Pizza, come back!” said Hero, as he called him back to his PokéBall. “Go, Jelly Roll!”
                        Druddigon hit Jelly Roll with his Night Slash. Her spikes seemed to have hurt him, though.
                        “Iron Head!” said Hero.
                        “Let him attack you and use Revenge!” said Drayden.
                        Jellly Roll attacked Druddigon with a Headbutt, then Druddigon punched her. Jelly Roll fainted.
                        “Come back! Go, Truffle!”
                        Hero sent his Lampent to the battle.
                        “Hex!” he said.
                        Truffle attacked and Druddigon was knocked out.
                        “Come back! Now I have only one Pokémon left! Go, Haxorus!” said Drayden.
                        Haxorus was sent into the battle.
                        “Dragon Dance!” said Drayden.
                        “Hex!” said Hero.
                        Truffle attacked, and Haxorus began to dance. Truffle's attack didn't do much damage. Haxorus slammed her with his tail, making her faint.
                        “Come back! Go, Pizza!”
                        Now Hero had to win, or he would lose the battle.
                        “Drain Punch!”
                        Haxorus tried to slam Pizza, but he dodged and then punched him on the chest. He sucked Haxorus power, healing his damages.
                        “Now use Echoed Voice with all your strenght!” Hero said.
                        Pizza began to send his sound waves everywhere. Following Drayden's instruction, Haxorus began to do the Dragon Dance again. His deffense was reaised, but it couldn't make him resist the multiple sound waves reverberating toward him. He fell defeated.
                        “Come back!” said Drayden. He called Haxorus back to his PokéBall.
                        “YEAH!” Hero cheered, running toward Pizza to hug him.
                        “You did it! You are able to challenge the Elite Four!” said Cheren.
                        Drayden approched Hero and handed the Legend Badge to him.
                        “You proved your worth. But you still have a long way to walk.” said Drayden.
                        “Thank you!” said Hero, accepting the Badge. “I gotta go now!”
                        “Wait, one more thing.” said Drayden. “I saw you have a Lampent. Pick this.”
                        He handed a purple stone to Hero.
                        “This is a Dusk Stone. Give it to your Lampent to hold and something cool will happen.”
                        Hero picked it and put it into his pocket quickly.
                        “Thank you!” he said.
                        He rushed out of Drayden's house, with Pizza and Cheren following him.
                        Out on the street full of futuristic buildings, Cheren asked:
                        “What will you do now?”
                        “I'm gonna take my Pokémon to the PokéCenter, then I'm gonna go to Victory Road.” Hero answered.
                        “Cool. Well, good luck, Hero. I… I'm going back to Nuvema. I think I can't help you anymore, so I'm gonna deal with my stuff...”
                        “Cheren, thanks for everything. I wish you good luck with your father.”
                        “Thank you. This is a so long, then.”
                        “So long.”
                        Cheren turned around and ran to the south.
                        “Better run too.” Hero said to himself.
                        After stopping at the PokéCenter and healing his Pokémon, Hero ran to the north from Opelucid, where the Pokémon League was. It was seven A.M. N would wait for him at the Entralink at noon. He had five hours to defeat the Elite Four and go there.
                        But before, he should pass through another challenge.
                        “So this is Victory Road!” he said.

Chapter 10 – Unova's League

In front of Hero there was Victory road, a very tall mountain. Before it, there was a big portal. Hero pushed the portal with his hands and it opened easily. He entered in an empty space. At the other side there was another portal. This time there was a guardian at the side of the portal.
                        “Halt! You must have Trio Badge to pass here!” said the guardian.
                        “It's here!” said Hero, after picking the badge.
                        “Insert it in the door.” the guardian instructed.
                        Hero did so, and the door opened. Behind it there was a garden with a bridge over a stream and fire torches.
                        “Water, grass and fire. Just like Cress, Cilan and Chili's teams types.” Hero commented to himself.
                        He crossed the bridge and stopped in front of the next door. A guardian beside it said:
                        “Halt! You need to have Basic Badge to pass through here!”
                        “Hmm, I got it. This will repeat until I show I have collected all badges.” said Hero.
                        He inserted the badge Lenora gave him and the door opened. He repeated the same process until passing through eight different doors, the last one opened by Opelucid's Gym Badge.
                        Then Victory road lied upon him.
                        “There's something heavy in my pocket!” He commented to himself. He put his hand in his pocket and picked a stone. At first he did not recall where he had found it, but then he remembered: Drayden gave it to him.
                        “He said to me to give it to Truffle. What's supposed to happen?”
                        He called Truffle out of the PokéBall and gave the stone to her. When she held it, it began to shine, and Truffle did so. Truffle grew bigger, then the shine faded away. Truffle had evolved to Chandelure.
                        “Wow! You evolved!” Hero exclaimed. He held Truffle, but then he felt weak. “Wow… this is cool but… why am I feeling tired?”
                        “Let out of it!” said someone suddenly.
                        It was an old man running from the mountain. Hero did so and he immediately felt better.
                        “Why did this happen?” Hero asked.
                        “Chandelure's suck people's and other Pokémon's life energy. They use it to keep their flame alive.” said the old man.
                        “Oh… I didn't know it. Thank you. Wait. Does this mean Truffle is sucking me and my Pokémon's life energy?”
                        “Yeah...”
                        “Ouch! You cursed chandelier!” Hero said to Truffle.
                        Truffle lowered herself and closed her eyes, seeming sorry.
                        “Sorry. I mean… you can't stop it, right? It's not your fault.” said Hero. Truffle became full of energy again.
                        “Thank you for your advice. I'll try not to stay too near to her from now on.”
                        “No problem. You are leading to Pokémon League, right? Good luck.”
                        They said goodbye and followed their way.
                        Climbing the mountain wasn't easy. There were many trainers there who wanted to fight and a lot of wild, strong Pokémon attacking. But Hero ultimately managed to get on the top of the mountain. Then a classical building lied ahead as the entrance to a castle. It was a space without walls with Greek columns sustaining the roof. In the middle there was a statue of a hooded man and there were four stairs surrounding it and leaving to the castle.
                        Beside it there was a supporting building, where Hero entered and found a Pokémon Center. He healed his Pokémon and went to the main place. In the base of the statue there were some words:
                        "Four great warriors form this Pokémon League.
                        To the southwest is one who does not fear the Ghost type.
                        To the southeast is one who channels the power of the Fighting type.
                        To the northwest is one who has mastered the Dark type.
                        To the northeast is one who knows the mind of the Psychic type.
                        If you can defeat these warriors with your courage and wisdom, you shall be led to the summit, where the strongest Champion awaits."
                        “So each stari leads to a different member of Elite Four? Alright. Let's begin our test, guys!”
                        his Pokémon cheered in the PokéBalls.

XXX

“Whil-o-whisp!” said Hero.
                        Truffle sent a gohst flame that burned Co***rigus. Then she used Hex, that caused a greater damage because of the burn.
                        “Come back!” said the Ghost-type Elite Four, Shauntal. “Go, Golurk!”
                        Golurk was sent to the battle.
                        “Use Eartquake!” said Shauntal.
                        Golurk made Truffle faint. Hero switched her for Pizza.
                        “Water Pump!” said Hero.

XXX

“Hex!” said Hero.
                        Truffle made Reuniclus faint. Elite Four Caitlin switched to Musharna.
                        “Shadow Ball!” she said.

XXX

Pizza used Drain Punch on Liepard. Liepard used Fake Out, and Piza flinched. Liepard used Aerial Ace. Pizza was panting, almost defeated.
                        “Use Drain Punch!” said Hero.
                        Pizza punched Liepard and sucked her energy. She fainted, and Pizza regained health.
                        “I recognize my loss.” said Elite Four Grimsley. “After all, a loss is just a loss. And you shine with the bright of a winner. Go face your next foe.”

XXX

Pizza's voice echoed on the walls and rebound back toward Conkeldurr.

XXX

Hero stayed in the front of the hooded man's statue. Then the floor began to descend. It descended a well. Then is stopped and stairs went up in front ot Hero. He climbed them and at the end, he saw Alder and N.

Chapter 11 – The Final Battle

“Hero! It's good to see you!” said N. “I just defeated Alder and became Unova's most powerful trainer. I must take control of everything. But… I'm still need to battle you.
                        Suddenly a giant wall raised from the ground around Unova's League. A bridge was thrown from it and fell just where Hero, Alder and N were.
                        “This is Team Plasma's castle, that we built around the League… Well, it doesn't matter. I'll wait you there for our battle.”
                        N crossed the bridge and went to Team Plasma's castle.
                        “I'm sorry, Hero. I couldn't win him. All my hopes are upon you now.!' said Alder.
                        “Don't worry. I'm sure I can win this battle!”
                        Then Hero ran after N. He passed by many Team Plasma grunts, that treated him with indifference, in the sumptuous castle. Then he arrived at the top of the castle, where N waited for him. Zekrom was behind the boy. Hero climbed the stairs toward them.
                        “Pick the White Stone. If you are a Hero, it might respond to you.” said N.
                        Hero did so and the stone shined. A giant white dragon appeared before him.
                        “So Reshiram was waken?” said N. “Is it possible? Are there two Heros? Well, we might fight to decide whose plans will build the next years for Unova! Go, Zekrom!”
                        “Reshiram…” said Hero. “Will you answer my command?”
                        Reshiram growled.
                        “Yeah, Reshiram!”
                        Then the battle began. It was tough, because both dragons were very strong. Zekrom's lightnings hit Reshiram, and Reshiram's flames hit Zekrom. They began to destroy the castle.
                        When the battle seemed balanced, Zekrom sent a lightning. Reshiram used Fusion Flare, taking advantage of the lightning to generate flames that damaged Zekrom harshly and made it fell defeated.
                        “So… I was wrong.” said N. “Now I know, Hero, you were right. I grew up surrounded by Pokémon who suffered from humans. Because of this I decided to free Pokémon from humans. But then I met you and talked to your Pokémon, and they said they were happy with you. I didn't understand why. Now I see it clearly. I just knew a part of the truth. People and Pokémon together can support each other and be happy. I won't try to separate Pokémon them anymore. I'll seek inspiration from you and live my life with my Pokémon. Now I'll travel and protect Pokémon from bad people… But from bad people only. This is a farewell to you, or so long. Anyway I want to say thank you.”
                        “What a useless boy!” said a voice from behind of Hero. He turned around and saw Ghetsis. “I can't believe you lost! But it doesn't matter! My plan on taking control of the world is still working! All I have to do is wipe out this brat.”
                        “Take control of the world? And all that talk about freeing Pokémon because they are suffering….?” Hero asked.
                        “Nothing but bull****!” said Ghetsis. “Lies I told to take control of all the Pokémon and tlet people deffenseless!”
                        Six elder man with funny clothes appeared around them.
                        “Team Plasma's Seven Sages will teach you a lesson, brat!”
                        “Let's see who's gonna teach who a lesson!” said a voice like Whoopi Goldberg's.
                        Hero turned around and, Lenora was there.
                        “You need a fashion's lesson!” said another woman's voice. It was Elesa, also invading the castle.
                        “Where are this rats coming from?” Ghetsis asked.
                        “We rats are gonna show ye who's on charge!” said Clay, entering the room.
                        Every other Gym Leader entered from the several doors in the place.
                        “We're gonna take care of the seven sages, Hero!” said Burgh. “Ghetsis is yours!”
                        “Alright!” said Hero.
                        He approached Ghetsis.
                        “So, are you gonna fight Reshiram?”
                        “I am a better fighter than you!” he answered. “I don't have nothing to fear!”
                        N stayed by Hero's side.
                        “I have to fight against you, daddy.” he said. “Sorry.”
                        “You useless freak! Don't get on my way!” Ghetsis answered.
                        “I'll do it. Because I can't let you realize your dystopia.” said N.
                        “Prepare to be smashed then! Go, Co***rigus! Go, Bouffalant!” said Ghetsis.
                        His Pokémon were sent out.
                        “Go, Reshiram!” said Hero.
                        “Go, Zekrom!” said N.
                        The two dragons stepped toward Co***rigus and Bouffalant.
                        “Dragon Claw!” said N.
                        “Fusion Flare!” said Hero.
                        Zekrom attacked Co***rigus with its claw, sending it away, fainted. Reshiram knocked Bouffalant out with a burst of flames.
                        “Do you think this will scare me?” said Ghetsis. “Com back! Go, Seismitoad and Bisharp!”
                        “Zen headbutt!” said N.
                        Zekrom attacked Seismitoad, who resisted and used Earthquake. Fissures opened in the ground, but Zekrom wasn't hurt, because he took flight.
                        “Fusion Flare!” said Hero.
                        Reshiram,'s flames knocked Bisharp out.
                        “I still have steam!” said Ghetsis.
                        “What did he mean with it?” Hero asked N.
                        “I don't know. I guess it means he still can keep hard.” said N.
                        Ghetsis sent an Eelektross, while Zekrom defeated Seismitoad. Eelektross was surprisingly making damage on Reshiram.
                        “Reshiram, retreat.” said Hero.
                        “What are you doing?” asked N.
                        “Following my instinct.” Hero answered. “Go, Pizza!”
                        Ghetsis began to laugh.
                        “Hahaha! Are you switching a legendary Pokémon for your common Seismitoad? I'll crush it! Eelektross, use Wild Charge!”
                        Eelctross surrounded itself in electricity and tackled Pizza. Pizza simply held it, unaffected by the electricity.
                        “What?” Ghestis asked.
                        “Muddy Water!” said Hero.
                        Pizza threw Eelektross away with a jet of muddy water. Eelektross felt defeated.
                        “No! This isn't possible! But I haven't lost yet!” said Ghetsis. “Go, Hydreigon!”
                        Ghetsis sent his dreadful hydra into battle.
                        “N, distract him!” Hero said.
                        “Distract?” N asked, surprised.
                        “Do what I'm saying.” Hero said, seriously.
                        “Alright. Zekrom, fly over it and use fusion bolt!”
                        Zekrom hovered above Hydreigon and release bolts toward it.
                        “Pizza, just teach this creepy man a lesson!” said Hero.
                        “Pizza ran toward Hydreigon and used Drain Punch in its chest. Hydreigon was thrown toward Ghetsis, who ran away avoid being smashed by the dragon. Pizza ran toward it again and performed another Punch, while Zekrom used Fusion Bolt again. Hydreigon finally fainted.
                        “No! This can't be true! I can't lose!” said Ghetsis.
                        The Seven Sages were also defeated by the Gym Leaders, that were now approaching them.
                        “Admit it, Ghetsis: Team Plasma was defeated.” said Drayden.
                        N turned to face Hero.
                        “Well, Hero, this is a good bye.” he said, extending his hand. Hero held it, but N didn't shook. Then N released his hand. Zekrom was right by his side. He mounted on the dragon.
                        “Good luck!” said N, looking at Hero, then he looked ahead, and Zekrom took flight, leaving the castle.
                        “Good luck.” Hero said, looking at the sky.

Team
                        Spoiler:

Pizza (m) / Seismitoad LV 60 @ Destiny Knot
                        Moves:
                        Hydro Pump
                        Drain Punch
                        Echoed Voice
                        Muddy Water

Jelly Roll (f) / Ferrothorn LV 57 @ Bright Powder
                        Ingrain
                        Power Whip
                        Selfdestruct
                        Iron Head

Truffle (f) / Chandelure LV 61 @ Rocky Helmet
                        Hex
                        Curse
                        Flame Burst
                        Whil-O-Whisp

Challenge
                        Spoiler:

Old March 18th, 2017 (2:54 PM).

Username: MrOli711
                          Which Game: Sapphire

Spoiler:
                          a) Favorite color: Green

d) Where would you rather be: Snowy Field

e) Favourite Food: Pizza

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? No

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil Good

i) Which do you prefer? Birds

1. Psychic
                          2. Water
                          3. Steel

k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5) Pokémon with protect/detect etc.

l) What profession do you aspire to be most? Nanotechnology/Materials Engineer

n) Name a person that Inspires you? Ole Einar Bjørndalen (Biathlete)

o) What is your favourite music? N/A

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday? Winter Break

q) What is your zodiac sign? Scorpio

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to? The Alps

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent? Smart and unattractive

t) What colour do you loathe? Neon pink

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? 6

v) Favourite type of Subject (Art , Science Geology, Ect) Chemistry

w) Name one talent of yours. Know some card magic

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty Focused, calm and reliable

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most? N/A

Old March 20th, 2017 (1:58 PM).

Nature: Naive
                            Username: Zoriri
                            Game: X

This looks like fun, so I think I'll give it a go!

Spoiler:

(Brains, Beauty, Brawn, Brave, Blissful) Blissful

c) Favourite Animal: Goats

(Beach, Forest, Volcano, Marsh, City, Graveyard,Snowy Field, Desert, Large Meadows.): Large Meadows

e) Favourite Food: Schnitzel

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one?: I'd say that i'm more feminine for a guy.

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil: Good

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular?: Muscular

i) Which do you prefer?
                            (Mammals, Reptiles/Amphibians, Bugs, Fish, Birds or mythical creatures): Bugs

j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference.: Ice, Dark, Fairy

k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5): Alomomola solely because it's not a Luvdisc evolution.

l) What profession do you aspire to be most?: Graphic Designer

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones?: Variety of color

n) Name a person that Inspires you?: My older sister

o) What is your favourite music?: Techno

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday?: Halloween

q) What is your zodiac sign?: Capricorn

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to?: Germany

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent?: Smart and unattractive

t) What colour do you loathe?: Most neon colors

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you?: 5

v) Favourite type of Subject (Art , Science Geology, Ect): Art

w) Name one talent of yours.: Drawing

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty: Introverted, creative, forgetful

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most?: Bianca

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe?: Steel types.

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Cymry View Post
                            A) USERNAME: Cymry
                            B) WHICH GAME: White
                            C) GENDER: Female
                            Spoiler:

d) Where would you rather be: Large Meadow

e) Favourite Food: Pasta

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? No

g) Which one are you most like? Good

i) Which do you prefer? Mammals

j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference. Fairy, Normal, Grass

k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5) N/A (I love them all!)

l) What profession do you aspire to be most? Fantasy author

n) Name a person that Inspires you? My best friend.

o) What is your favourite music? Metal, Big Band, Video game soundtracks

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday? Halloween

q) What is your zodiac sign? Capricorn

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to? Vienna

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent? Smart/unattractive

t) What colour do you loathe? Lime green

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? 3

v) Favourite type of Subject English Language

w) Name one talent of yours. Good with animals.

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Quiet, neurotic, creative

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most? Wally

I also made a team for you while I was at it. This is my first time doing one of these, so i hope you like it!

Spoiler:

Trainer Class: Nurse Joy Trainee - You've always been good at taking care of Pokemon, so you decided to pursue it as a career! As a part of your training, you've decided to travel through the Unova region to meet all kinds of Pokemon so that you can always give the proper care.

The Team:
                            Stoutland - Earth tones, Normal, Good

Stoutland is loyal and very protective of you. When playing at night, Stoutland must be at the front of your party.

Seismitoad - Blue, Smart/Unattractive, Big Band

Seismitoad thinks of itself as a pro singer, so it must know at least one sound-based move at all times.

Mienshao - Slender, Quiet, Mammal

Mienshao likes to use all out force when in battle, so it cannot use any status moves.

Furry Babies - You must nickname all of your Pokemon. They don't have to follow any specific theme, so name them whatever you'd like!

Medic! - Your Pokemon's well being comes before all else. If one of your Pokemon faints, it must be revived before you can continue.

Pacifist - Since you care about the well being of all Pokemon, you must run away from all wild Pokemon battle (unless you want to catch it, need to level grind, or happen to come across a shiny).
                            Old March 21st, 2017 (2:49 PM).

I love my team! Thank you so much. Hopefully you like yours too.

[QUOTE=Zoriri;9597471]Username: Zoriri
                              Game: X

This looks like fun, so I think I'll give it a go!

Spoiler:

(Brains, Beauty, Brawn, Brave, Blissful) Blissful

c) Favourite Animal: Goats

(Beach, Forest, Volcano, Marsh, City, Graveyard,Snowy Field, Desert, Large Meadows.): Large Meadows

e) Favourite Food: Schnitzel

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one?: I'd say that i'm more feminine for a guy.

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil: Good

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular?: Muscular

i) Which do you prefer?
                              (Mammals, Reptiles/Amphibians, Bugs, Fish, Birds or mythical creatures): Bugs

j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference.: Ice, Dark, Fairy

k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5): Alomomola solely because it's not a Luvdisc evolution.

l) What profession do you aspire to be most?: Graphic Designer

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones?: Variety of color

n) Name a person that Inspires you?: My older sister

o) What is your favourite music?: Techno

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday?: Halloween

q) What is your zodiac sign?: Capricorn

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to?: Germany

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent?: Smart and unattractive

t) What colour do you loathe?: Most neon colors

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you?: 5

v) Favourite type of Subject (Art , Science Geology, Ect): Art

w) Name one talent of yours.: Drawing

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty: Introverted, creative, forgetful

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most?: Bianca

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe?: Steel types.

Team!
                              Spoiler:

Trainer Class: Wandering Artist
                              You've come to Kalos to make it as an artist. With so much to see and do, your next masterpiece can't be too far away.

Vivillion (Large Meadows, Variety of Colours, Bugs)
                              Vivillion is dainty so must be a bit sneaky. Vivillion's first move in battle must be a status move.

Snorlax (Blue, Blissful, Muscular)
                              Snorlax is spending a lot of time awake these days: it makes a Pokemon hungry. Snorlax must always be holding an edible item (berries, Leftovers, etc) whenever possible.

Houndoom (Dark, Halloween, Goats)
                              Like the hounds of the Wild Hunt, Houndoom always catches his prey. When sent out against an opposing Pokemon Houndoom must stay in battle until the Pokemon is defeated or Houndoom faints.

Missions

Cheese!
                              Whenever you reach a new site, you must take a photo. And don't forget to tip Phil.

Patron of the Arts
                              An artist is always looking for someone with a bit of cash to splash on Art. When you see a well-off trainer (Gentleman, Rich Boy, Tourist etc) you must fight them without delay.

Making Memories
                              When incredible things happen you don't always have a camera with you. After a major event, make some art. The medium is up to you.

Potterlocke (Y)
                              Monosize XS (Sun)
                              Old March 21st, 2017 (9:14 PM).
                              Random Vagabond

I finished it. Pleas add me to the hall of fame

Old March 22nd, 2017 (2:10 AM).

First Update: Post-Nacrene Gym

Team

Sasha
                                  the Impish Herdier, Male, Lv 21
                                  Ability: Intimidate
                                  Item: Oran Berry
                                  Moves: Work Up, Rock Smash, Retaliate, Bite

Piper the Modest Tympole, Female, Lv 21
                                  Ability: Hydration
                                  Item: Mystic Water
                                  Moves: Mud Shot, Aqua Ring, Round, Bubblebeam

Striaton Gym
                                  - Bit of a close call with only Sasha. Pansear's Incinerate took his Oran Berry, but some lucky flinching from Sasha's Bite meant we didn't need it.

Nacrene Gym - It was Herdier vs. Herdier only long enough for Sasha to Intimidate, then Piper took care of it. Sadly she fainted (10ccs of Super Potion, stat!) from Watchog's Retaliate, but Sasha came in again to Rock Smash his way to victory.
                                  Potterlocke (Y)
                                  Monosize XS (Sun)
                                  Old March 26th, 2017 (6:46 AM).

Nature: Lax
                                    A) USERNAME: Blaine395
                                    B) WHICH GAME: Omega ruby
                                    C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:
                                    a) Favorite color: green

(Brains, Beauty, Brawn, Brave, Blissful) brains

c) Favourite Animal: cat

d) Where would you rather be: snowy field

e) Favourite Food: ice cream

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? no

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil evil

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? slender

i) Which do you prefer? mammal

dark, electric,ghost

pikachu clones
                                    n/a
                                    earth tones
                                    n/a
                                    game soundtracks
                                    bank holidays
                                    Aquarius
                                    Japan
                                    smart and unattractive
                                    bright pink
                                    science
                                    Observant
                                    smart,accepting,introvert
                                    N/a
                                    z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe? steel
                                    Old March 27th, 2017 (5:08 PM).
                                    Mukposter by day, Post Ninja by night...

Nature: Jolly
                                      The Official Yarnsalot Hall of Fame™!

Hellooooo! Ladieees and gentlemeeeen! Boys and girls! Welcome to The Official Yarnsalot Hall of Fame™! Yarn is proud to present this new idea! The layout is simple, you guys! Yarn will give you the full story first! Then, he'll give you a highlight of cool, funny, or weird moments that he either hasn't mentioned or hasn't given much detail on. Finally Yarn's gonna give you a trainer and pokemon profile, and wrap it up real quick!

(yarn's mind is a whirlwind of ideas...)

So, if you guys think this idea is cool enough, feel free to use it after you finish your playthrough here! Without further adieu, Yarn is proud to present the full story!

The Adventure of the Master Thief!
                                      Spoiler:

Chapter 1:
                                      Start to a Master Thief's Adventure

Yarn has finally got a headstrong start to his adventure! After contacting secret spies to get Yarn to Alola, (totally not my mom) I got to work immediately!

Yarn trudged his way up Route 1, before spotting a blonde lady with a bag! (:O) As the master stealth ninja he is, he snuck after her. Some dimwit pokemon was on a bridge, so Yarn swept in to steal it! Unfortunately, it had enough smarts to destroy the bridge... He started falling, falling, and falling some more, before a pretty cool guardian pokemon saved him for some reason.

Yarn got back to Iki Town, before conning that old man Hala out of a Popplio, and being forced to battle someone he didn't know. He won, obviously, because he's the best at pokemon ever. He went back home, plotting, before coming back to Iki Town and winning again because Yarn is still obviously the best at pokemon you guys!

After that, he sat through 2 hours of a professor doofus named Kukui breaking into his hideout and telling him things that a secret master thief obviously knows, guys seriously. After recommending Kukui finger-reconstructive surgery, due to his fused-finger problem, he found his lab and nicked a pretty cool Rotom Dex.

He went to Hau-guacamole city, buying a few potions and stuff. (being sure to not spend too much moneys!) He was forced into a dumb school by a bull, and found a wounded Grimer, who he named BIGGS! (little did he know, the grimer was a former lab-rat! :o) He boxed the Popplio, because he's not a real team member. He started battling some more peeps around the school, who he beat, because they ARE SUPER EASY GUYS! Finally, Yarn can freely roam the city! He bought some cool clothes, because he has a better fashion sense than any of you can ever comprehend ever! Master Thief by night... FASHIONISTA BY DAY!

He was gonna travel up Route 2 when OH NO SOME THUGS! He beat those plebs (without any help from a captain named Ilima). He was then forced into a battle with a questionably-gendered person named IllilllILILILiliILIliILIliilliliLIILILIlma! His smeargle was pretty tough, he even whited out once, but that obviously doesn't count. He is a master thief, after all! After that fluke, he beat Illiliilima, finally able to roam
                                      FREELY.

FINALLY.

Chapter 2
                                      A Boy and his Grimer

Yarn traveled his way up route 9, battling a Makuhita for that sweet xp. He visited the graveyard, snatching a TM on the way and battling some mourning trainers, including some weird pikachu woman.

(Yarn thinks she's possessed...)

He battled some more trainers, beating them all because he's a MASTER THIEF YOU GUYS. After reaching the pokecenter, he bought enough super potions to hit his limit. After all, crime doesn't pay... or at least not that much.. . Don't waste your life on stealing like I did, kids.

(because you'll never be as good...)

After this, he went to Verdant Caverns, making his final preparations for the trial.

The trial itself was pretty easy, considering Biggs is the best, and he was fighting underleveled Rattatas. He fought the thugs again, and he won, because Yarn is a better criminal than them. After that, he beat the last easy one, before moving on to the final room.

Yarn went to snatch the Z-crystal, as any normal thief would. Until WHAM BAM POW! A huge Raticate jumped from le random cliff! Biggs tore through it and its ally, with the help of a few potions! Master thieves are always prepared! That Raticate was a health sponge tho, took a ton of pounds to knock it out. After the battle, Yarn took the Normalium Z(for real this time ). Yarn made his way out of the caverns, saying bye to the questionably-gendered person whom he just conned.

After that, Yarn bought a few more super potions, taking his sweet time defeating every trainer on route 3, then saving the bag lady's pokemon. With every fiber of his being, he SUPER WANTED TO TAKE THAT THING. Anyways, after that, he cleared the rest of route 3, before battling the "expert" ace trainer with a red card. Yarn puts expert in quotation marks because THE TRAINER WAS SUPER EASY! Goes to show you that Yarn is the only expert on this island.

Yarn went to Iki Town, yet again, battling Hala Hala get the Dala. He blacked out once, because THAT MANKEY IS MEAN! But, through the power of forced grinding, Yarn managed to beat him, obtaining another Z-crystal, the fightinium Z!

Yay!

He made his way to Illlilililillilima's house, battling him again, this time at the school. It was pretty easy, not gonna lie.

Finally, Yarn can take a boat to the next island! What will he find in the new and exciting Akala Island? Will he beat the other trials? Can he find the elusive 2nd member of his team? And most importantly, what will he steal?

Find out next time!

Chapter 3:
                                      Second Member to Remember

Yarn met up with bag lady and "Hau's it going" in HEE-HEE Michael Jackson City. He bought some socks, so he can prepare for making his signature costume! He went to the Tide Song hotel, battling some DISGUSTING FOREIGNERS. (yarn is kidding pls no kill) He got a weird cube afterwards. Pretty easy, next event. He entered the Tide Song Hotel, finding out the revelation that PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING TEN YEARS FOR A RESTAURANT?! Oh, and bag lady says she saw the thugs. Yarn doesn't care. Yarn moves on to Route 4.

He battled some peeps, who were also easy. When's the challenge, again? Anyways, he got the TM for Charge Beam. That was fun. He made his way up to Paniola Town, battling "Haul at the Moon". He won. He won. Always wins. Yay. Won. He went up the Paniola Ranch, beating the Muk out of a Tauros that was probably tougher than Hau was. So, that was fun. He picked up some stuff along the way, that a MASTER THIEF LIKE HIM WOULDN'T MISS BECAUSE HE IS ONE YOU GUYS! Did I forget to mention? Yarn didn't miss anything during the entire playthrough, because he's that good.

He was near Brooklet Hill, when OH WOW AN EMO! He was easy, because Biggs is God. Bow down.

So, he made it to the PC near Brooklet Hill. He bought one great ball, because he knew that was all it would take to get his next partner. Who would say no to a master thief? Definitely not a pokemon. So, he also bought exactly 800,000,001 super potions, because he instinctively knew, as Yarn the Wise Thief, that Wishiwashi would be tough. (okay, it was only like 10, Yarn isn't anywhere near that rich... )

He went in, talked to Lana, went into the grass, and, there it was. The elusive second member. The next edition. Their eyes locked. Yarn and the Dewpider. They knew, at that moment, that they were destined to fight together. Yarn threw the great ball, and it caught the Dewpider immediately. It didn't put up a fight, instead, it threw itself in. It wanted a chance to become a pokemon of the First Champion of Alola.
                                      (to be honest, he had to weaken it first... )

"So that was great and all, but, what about the trial?" you plebes may ask. Fine. Yarn'll give you the details. He walked 10 steps down through the grass, 4 to the left, 12 up, hit the ground, 12 up, hit the water, 45 steps up, battling a Wishiwashi... he used bug bite first, training the Dewpider, and it took exactly 3 to take out the wishiwashi, which used... bubble, which took out 1/4 of the dewpider's health. Yarn used a regular potion to take it up. No for real. He then... you know what, Yarn gives up. This is taking too long, and Yarn doesn't like this anymore. Yarn quits. You don't deserve Yarn. Okay, but for real, Yarn beatt all those weakling washiwishiwashwishwashi, and if you're still reading, Yarn is sorry, he is playing a character. Yarn is a heel right now, and he has to keep up a mean attitude to keep said character. He is a master thief, after all. He needs to keep his image, and this is the best way. Kay? Kay.

He went up, sitting through an hour long cinematic cutscene on how intimidating a huge Wishiwashi is, and, well, Yarn beat it, with the help of having two pokemon to use, revives from Hau, and potions from Yarn's hard earned dough. FINALLY.

So he made his way down route 6, battled some peeps, that was fun. He found Royal Avenue, took some pictures, that was fun. Suddenly Yarn finds EMO BOY. He said something about battle royales, idrc. He went, battled a bunch of people who WERE EASY! EASY! ALWAYS! So, Yarn decided to use the "Scald" TM he found. And from that day forward, that Dewpider became a ruthless killing machine. Even Yarn, the master thief, can barely control it!

And it DESTROYED the next Team Skull thugs he saw. Yarn also met a random horse chick named Hapu. Cool. Then, he made it to the battle dome. And Labowski DESTROYED emo kid, pro wrassler, and "Hau am I going to make another pun." Seriously. Don't cross Labowski. Yarn tried another battle royale, and...

why?

So, he found a megamarket. He checked it out. It was cool. Yay.

He bode his time, waiting for the next trial. Kiawe's.

Continued In Next Part!

Chapter 4
                                      Easy as Pie (With a Side of Salazzle)
                                      Yarn made his way up to the Wela Volcano Park, finding a Kangaskhan in the first wild encounter there. No joke, Yarn wishes this was a nuzlocke run. Too bad, however, as Yarn has to box it... So, he made his way up to the top of the volcano, finding Kiawe. He walked up, telling him that he was going to beat his trial, whether he liked it or not.

He battled. Marowaks upon Hikers upon murderous Salazzle...wait what? Yeah. He fought that. Murderous Salazzle. It was pretty easy to be honest, took only a few Scalds from Labowski and...wow this pokemon is turning out. After the battle, Yarn noticed something. It was GLOWING! It was evolving, in fact. And, guess what? It evolved into a CHARIZARD. Okay, Yarn lied. it was an Araquanid. And it became even more beastly. Watch out Mallow.

So yeah, he went up, through the previously blocked tunnel, and almost immediately found a dude named Colress. SPOILER: Colress doesn't do anything in the story. Sorry for this rude awakening, but it's true. He made his way up, then down to the PC near Lush Forest. Listen in to Mallow's Trial next part! ♥

Continued In Next Part!

Chapter 5:
                                      Press A to Force Meme!
                                      So, Yarn healed up his two pokemon at the PC, when he noticed the hotel next door. He went inside the reception room, asking who was staying in the first room. The receptionist, with a look of fear in her eye, said it had been booked for two years. Yarn decided to investigate. He went up to the door. Oh wait TRAINER BATTLE TIME! He battled two golfers. Back to the horror. He knocked. Knocked again. No answer. He opened the door slowly, and the first thing he saw was BLOOD.

Oh wait, it was emo boy's Halloween decorations. He still hasn't taken it down, apparently. He looked around, and goth boy was RIGHT THERE. He said get out. Yarn was sad. How dare he.

After that, he went into Lush Forest. He few Mallow, and started his trial. It was pretty fun, considering he found the revival herb first try. He battled many pokemon. They all died. Labowski and Biggs are god. He went back, pressed A to pound, and fought a lurantis.

It took.

So.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.

Like, it wasn't even difficult. It just took forever. And a lot of potions were used. I was so bored. That castform though. It was horrible.

Will Yarn defeat the trials to come? Will the next trial be not-boring? Who knows? Find out...

Next update!

Chapter 6
                                      "Hala Hala, Get the Dala, Wait, Oh Wait, He Isn't in Akala"
                                      After finally finishing the last minor trial on Akala Island, he took a short-cut from Lush Jungle to HEE-HEE Michael Jackson City™️️. He passed Brooklet Hill, the Battle Royale, heck, he could even see Wela Volcano Park in the distance. During that time, he had time to ponder his previous accomplishments. The total of 5 trials. His mind lingered on this. At least, that's what he would have done if he was an ARTSY FARTSY LOSER. Master thieves have no time for this sentimental activity. No, in reality, he blazed past those places on the back of a Tauros. You can't blame him, it's super fast.

He made it to HEE-HEE Michael Jackson City™️️, buying only, like, 4 super potions before the final trial. He made his way to Diglett Cave, meeting Olivia. She told Yarn to meet up at her house, so he obliged. Yarn found a Hyper Potion and some other items before finding the phony thugs again. THEY AREN'T REAL CRIMINALS, PEOPLE, THEY AREN'T DOING ANYTHING RIGHT. Anyways, he made his way to her house and she was LYING. So, Yarn had to make his way past a depressing graveyard. Olivia is cruel.

He encountered the fake thugs and WHITE PEOPLE. And when Yarn says white people he means Hawaiians in white clothes. One of the WHITE PEOPLE introduced himself. He was Faba.

Cool.

Yarn also encountered a wild trashy girl! Apparently with a lot of brothers and sisters. Is Team Skull one big family? Sounds like a Barney song.

So, he finally met up with Olivia for real this time. And guess what?

She.

Got.

DESTROYED!

Labowski really pulled through for this one, considering she's part water. However, Lycanroc took her out with one Continental Crush™️️. Seriously, Continental Crush sounds like a type of slushie you'd get at 7/11. Anyone notice that? Anyways, Biggs had to step his game up to beat that Lycanroc. And that he did. And so, he got the Rockium Z!

It's pretty cool looking, he might hang it on his wall in a cool little Z-Crystal Display. Like, maybe the bracelet and the crystals lying together in a glass case? Yarn doesn't know.

When he left, the Hau kid had just made it through the Diglett Cave. He's such a noob, he hasn't posted in like 5 days and I'm still ahead. Loser. Also, the Faba guy asked me to follow him to a Hotel. I usually would call my mom- I mean, the police. However, the Master Thief must Progress!

He took a boat to the Aether Paradise. Lemme spare you the grueling details. He found everyone's mom, Wicke. Cool. There were a lot of pokemon. Fun. He met everyone's waifu, Lusamine. Great.

Then, an ULTRA BEAST appeared. He beat it, easy. NEXT!

He took a boat to the next island, Ula'Ula.

Will Yarn beat the trial in Ula'Ula? Will Yarn find his new Team Member? How will that team member do in battle? And, most importantly, will Yarn end the antics of these phony thieves?

Chapter 6
                                      "Hala Hala, Get the Dala, Wait, Oh Wait, He Isn't in Akala"
                                      After finally finishing the last minor trial on Akala Island, he took a short-cut from Lush Jungle to HEE-HEE Michael Jackson City™️️. He passed Brooklet Hill, the Battle Royale, heck, he could even see Wela Volcano Park in the distance. During that time, he had time to ponder his previous accomplishments. The total of 5 trials. His mind lingered on this. At least, that's what he would have done if he was an ARTSY FARTSY LOSER. Master thieves have no time for this sentimental activity. No, in reality, he blazed past those places on the back of a Tauros. You can't blame him, it's super fast.

He made it to HEE-HEE Michael Jackson City™️️, buying only, like, 4 super potions before the final trial. He made his way to Diglett Cave, meeting Olivia. She told Yarn to meet up at her house, so he obliged. Yarn found a Hyper Potion and some other items before finding the phony thugs again. THEY AREN'T REAL CRIMINALS, PEOPLE, THEY AREN'T DOING ANYTHING RIGHT. Anyways, he made his way to her house and she was LYING. So, Yarn had to make his way past a depressing graveyard. Olivia is cruel.

He encountered the fake thugs and WHITE PEOPLE. And when Yarn says WHITE PEOPLE he means Hawaiians in white clothes. One of the WHITE PEOPLE introduced himself. He was Faba.

Cool.

Yarn also encountered a wild trashy girl! Apparently with a lot of brothers and sisters. Is Team Skull one big family? Sounds like a Barney song.

So, he finally met up with Olivia for real this time. And guess what?

She.

Got.

DESTROYED!

Labowski really pulled through for this one, considering she's part water. However, Lycanroc took her out with one Continental Crush™️️. Seriously, Continental Crush sounds like a type of slushie you'd get at 7/11. Anyone notice that? Anyways, Biggs had to step his game up to beat that Lycanroc. And that he did. And so, he got the Rockium Z!

It's pretty cool looking, he might hang it on his wall in a cool little Z-Crystal Display. Like, maybe the bracelet and the crystals lying together in a glass case? Yarn doesn't know.

When he left, the Hau kid had just made it through the Diglett Cave. He's such a noob, he hasn't posted in like 5 days and I'm still ahead. Loser. Also, the Faba guy asked me to follow him to a Hotel. I usually would call my mom- I mean, the police. However, the Master Thief must Progress!

He took a boat to the Aether Paradise. Lemme spare you the grueling details. He found everyone's mom, Wicke. Cool. There were a lot of pokemon. Fun. He met everyone's waifu, Lusamine. Great.

Then, an ULTRA BEAST appeared. He beat it, easy. NEXT!

He took a boat to the next island, Ula'Ula.

Will Yarn beat the trial in Ula'Ula? Will Yarn find his new Team Member? How will that team member do in battle? And, most importantly, will Yarn end the antics of these phony thieves? Find out...

NEXT UPDATE!

Chapter 7
                                      "New Island, New Member"
                                      Yarn arrived at Malie City. He was walking to the clothes store, breathing in the fresh air. Apparently Hau wanted to do that too, so he battled Yarn. Wait what? He breathes by battling people? Weird. Must be out of breath a lot. Anyways, he was a cake walk, to be brutally honest. Too bad. Hau's gotta be asphyxiated by the amount of times he's losing.

Anyways, Yarn was walking towards the clothes store, and WOW BAG LADY NEEDS HELP FINDING THE LIBRARY. Seriously Lillie? The library is right there. RIGHT THERE! Can you not find the library from like, only half a football field away? Even a dying bulldog with bad depth perception and a limp could find that with ease. COME ON! So, by the power of contrived plot, he meets Acerola, who is apparently a trial captain. Other than that, no info, other than the fact that she's a royal with loooooots of books! Wow!

Anyways, he FINALLY made it to the clothes store without being interrupted, finishing his outfit. Now, he's wearing nothing but stripes. Everything is black and white stripes. Yarn looooves stripes. ♥

He made his way up Route Who'skeepingTrack, finding a lady's stupid Stufful. She wanted them to get exercise. There's a much more efficient way, though!

Sign them up for PokeFitness™️️! With a small payment of 200 pokedollars per month, you can get access to any PokeFitness™️️ gyms across the world. And no, not those stupid foreign gyms that you battle people in, these are the real deal! You can let any pokemon exercise in PokeFitness™️️, from Wailord to Skitty. Any pokemon can play here, for a subscription of just 200 pokedollars! Go to www.nationalpokefitness.com and enter code YARNSALOT and get a 50% discount for one month! That's right. Your first month there will only be 100 pokedollars! What a bargain! So, if you want pokemon that aren't fat muks, then GET A SUBSCRIPTION TO POKEFITNESS™️️! DO IT. JUST, DO IT.

Anyways, after that shameless plug, Yarn got like, 15000 bucks for it! And those aren't Stantler, mind you. 15000 straight bills, man! It's great! Even more money! So, Yarn was making his way up that road, when, in the last tree...

A SKELETON POPPED OUT.

No, no, even better! A wild Skarmory appeared! Yarn's heart was pounding, Skarmory are super hard to catch, and this one was particularly high-leveled. Yarn had to weaken it to such a low health. One ultra-ball, it broke out! Yarn had only one ultra-ball left. This was it. If it broke out, there was no chance of ever getting a Skarmory. He threw it. One, two...

Three!

He did it! The last member! His team is done! And on that, he named it... Slims!

So, he trained up Slims a bit, as it was still a bit behind the team. He made his way, finding two Skull Dunces. He had to battle both of them, and let me tell you, he did pretty well! He learned Spikes, and then Yarn taught him Fly from a TM he got at the library. If one thing productive comes from libraries in pokemon, it has to be lore... and TMs. So, Slims is now at a pretty good level, has pretty good moves, and is the fastest member on the team currently.

Yarn took a bus up to the top of that mountain, and Yarn is too lazy to remember the name of it! Right now, he's sat in the cafe, enjoying a hot Tapu Cocoa after all that hard work, as we speak.

Will he beat the electric trial? Or the ghost trial, or any trials, for that matter? Only time will tell. Find out...

NEXT UPDATE!

Chapter 8
                                      "When Does Grimer Evolve Again?"
                                      Yarn finally decided to do the electric type trial, knowing that he'd have to battle a tough steel type trainer! Did Yarn say tough? He meant easy. It's like pokemon is wasting Yarn's time! So he made it in, and made it to the trial r- WAIT. Some idiot gave Yarn a Comet Shard or something like that. Yarn got boatloads of money from it! What a moron! The master thief didn't even need to steal!

Money money money money money money money money money! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ M-money, money!

THEN, Yarn made it to the trial room, and met Sophocles! He must be an idiot, as well, because he can't even engineer a security system that works! So, Yarn battled a Totem pokemon, in the dark, and it was STILL somehow easy. Yarn got the Electrium Z! That was great and all, but, where's the challenge in this place. I dunno, maybe it's just because Yarn's totally a master thief you guys.

But, there's still hope! There's an entire other challenge in the next trial, right? Right? Riiiight?

So, Yarn went down the mountain, battling some peeps. During these battles, Biggs evolved! In fact, it was after the last trainer battle on the mountain! I can tell that Biggs is gonna be the MVP of this playthrough. (don't tell Labowski or Slims.. ) Yarn found a few more items before taking a bus to Malie City.

He bought a few revives with all the money he got from the mountain, before travelling up Route 11. Yarn met Hapu again. Oh yeah, Yarn forgot to mention that he met a girl named Hapu. But who cares, she's not a major character or anything, right? Riiiight? Riiiiiiiiight?

(THE JOKE IS YARN DOESN'T REMEMBER HER BECAUSE SHE'S SO FORGETTABLE.)

He used the new Mudsdale ride pager he got to make it across the rest of the route, finding a small trailer park with its own, low budget Pokemon Center. He used it to his fullest extent, before finding Aether House.

He won in a pokemon battle against a dumb kid. Should have known not to cross the master thief. He went back outside, seeing a stupid fake thug, who seemed suspicious of bag lady. He went down to the abandoned supermarket, before talking to a man who said that you could hide things in Araquanid's bubble. Yarn paid the man a royalty for such a great idea. Please, if you see that man, tell him Yarn says hi.

Yarn made it to the ghost trial, taking a few THRILLING PICTURES, before taking on a totem Mimikyu. It was pretty easy, with the help of the newly evolved Biggs's Gunk Shot. He got the Ghostium Z! Call me Kukui, because WOO! This playthrough looks like it's gonna go well!

Yarn went back to the Aether House because the game forced him too. Why, Pokemon Moon? And, BOO HOO SOMEONE STOLE A KID'S YUNGOOSE? Why would you even want that Yungoose back? It's useless. Yarn admits, it's a pretty clever idea, because now bag lady is forcing him to get the Dumgoose™ back. Seriously, though, why is it a family pet? That face is scary.

Yarn is currently having another Tapu Cocoa™, preparing to make his next Sub-Par Trek™ to Po Town, and put an end to the dumb grunts' antics. That's the only reason he's even going there in the first place. Yarn doesn't like seeing crime done wrong, and these dudes are unprofessional. Really, what happened to Team Rocket. Even if they were beat by a 10 year old, they still took themselves seriously. These goons don't even care about their crime. It's like they don't care. Where's the gusto? I'd rather see the "Bye-Bye a Go-Go" man, because he at least wasn't surrounded by clones of himself. I don't even get it. I can't believe that I have to take on these fools. Where's the police? As much as I hate them, the police should at least be doing their jobs. Why are they letting a master thief do their dirty work? Almost like they want to be robbed. Yarn doesn't know. It's not like he IS the police. Yarn has based his life on thievery. The police shouldn't ask HIM. SERIOUSLY. SERIOUSLY... Anyways, how were you guys' days? Yarn's was okay. Just playin' some Moon. Anyways, WHY ARE THE POLICE ASKING YARN........

Will Yarn ever stop rambling? Will he end the terror of Team Skull? Will he beat the Kahuna and the other trials?

Find out next update!

Chapter 9
                                      "Counterfeit Criminals"
                                      Yarn made his way from the Aether House to the beach, meeting Edgy Kimono Man!

Apparently coin flipping has turned into some kind of new emo trend. First that one guy from batman, now Grimsley? Get it together, man. You're more than a bottle of black hair dye. Stop it. Get some help. Anyways, Yarn picked tails, because tails never fails, and tails it was, because tails never fails. Yarn got sharpedo registered to the ride pager! He used this sharpedo to break through and destroy every swimmer in his way! After all, he is the master thief.

He made his way to Route 16, then up Route 17, taking on everyone there, Slims sweeping the floor with the Golbats and Salandits of the grunts that lined the place. He got a poison jab TM, from the top of a mountain! He immediately taught it to Biggs! Hope poison jab works well for his moveset.

He went into the police station, trying to see if one of those idiot officers was there to do something about Team Skull, so the MASTER THIEF doesn't have to! YARN IS A THIEF! NO ONE HAS CAUGHT HIM YET.

AAAAAAGH.

But what he saw truly shocked and horrified him.

Sitting on the desk...

Staring right at him...

Was...

CRASH BANDICOOT.

Nope, instead it was a TON OF MEOWTHS. Who even owns this place anyways? No poilce officers, no owners, no one of that sort in sight. There were only Meowths lining the entire building. Why? Because this is a Meowth CULT! Why else would there be nothing but Meowths? The chairs are unused, and there are pokemon beds EVERYWHERE! Clearly, this is a cult/gang designed for Meowths and Meowths only?

But what would a lowly Karrablast know, huh?

So, Yarn continued on, reaching the wall of Po Town. The wall stood as some sort of intimidating warning. At least, to idiot non-thieves. Yarn can scale that wall in seconds, and that's WITHOUT gadgets! How 'bout that, losers? He battled two grunts, to get in, and he didn't even WASN'T EVEN NOT EVEN WASN'T LET IN!

So, he scaled that wall himself! Chekhov's Gun, people.

Okay, so in reality, he was let in by some police dad. Welp, there goes that feat. But hey, Yarn is at Po Town now. Let me tell you, Yarn is more at-home there than some stupid Tide Song Golf Hotel! You fools are lucky Yarn didn't stop this playthrough. So, he broke through barricades, got healed by some thugs at a broken down PC, and made it to the FINAL mansion FOR REAL this time. Then, making it to the top floor, he got the secret password AND the hearty no, first try! Master thieves know everything!

He battled Guzma, won pretty easily, and OH MY GOD A BUGINIUM Z!

HALLELUJAH!

After learning that Nanu dude is actually the uncle dude of the ghost chick, Yarn flew back to Aether House. But WAIT! Lillie just got stoled!

Idiot.

Oh, and emo kid came to the Aether House. He looked pretty p'ed about Lillie being STOLED. So p'ed, that he had to battle me, in fact! Again! It was easy!

WHY MUST YOU WASTE YOUR TIME.

So, Yarn was taken to a port, forced to rescue bag lady. THEN, he had to battle police dad! Easy. So, he got the Darkinium Z! After all of this exposition, Yarn took a boat to the Aether Island, for the second time! This time, it isn't happy or fun.

Will Yarn rescue bag lady yet again? Will he find out the true conspiracy behind the Aether Foundation? Will Hau stop being such a klutz? Find out...

NEXT UPDATE!

Chapter 10
                                      "Wolf In Sheep's Clothing"
                                      Yarn arrived at the familiar Aether Paradise, looking around. Seeing an Aether Employee, he went over to politely ask for the whereabouts of Bag Lady and the Cosmog. But NOOOOO.

That disrespectful employee HAD TO BATTLE THE MASTER THIEF.

It was easy. Don't waste the master thief's time. Anyways, he went farther in, battling more employees, and finding the elevator. Edgy boy was there, too, as well as Haunted Mansion. We took it all the way up to the entrance level, before finding Faba and a ton of Aether grunts. We beat them all, and for once, Emo Boy and Hau are finally useful! who would have thought?

I, myself, took down Faba, "The Last Line of Defense." To be honest, if he's the last line of defense, Team Aether have no hope. After all, he was super easy. He only had one. I repeat, ONE Hypno. Easy. So, he mislead us, sending us down to the basem- I mean labs. We took down some peeps there, they were easy as well. We found some books and files there about Cosmog and Ultra Beast. Apparently, Cosmog can open portals or something, who cares.

We went back up, battled some more dudes and Faba again. This time, that dullard Faba decided to bring more than one pokemon. Bonus points for that?

He opened the door for us, being cornered. Obviously that old hag couldn't stand a second in a hand-to-hand with the Master Thief.

So, we saw some... Team Skull Grunts?! Yeah, turns out they were in cahoots with the Aether guys. Uh oh. We beat them all, because they're STUPID. Basically all of them have either Golbats or Raticates. At least the Aether guys have diversity, like Rapidash and Raichu and all that Muk. Sorry, Biggs.. Then I found Guzma. Somehow emo boy couldn't beat him, so I had to beat Guzma for him.

Finally, I made it to the main room. Lusamine was talking to Bag Lady. But wait, plot twist, THEY'RE FAMILYYYYyyyYyYYYYYyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyYYYYYYyyYYyyYYYyyyyYYYYYYYYyYYYYyyyyyyyyY! Wow, what a plot twist! Never would have guessed. Not like they have similar hair, eyes, and outfits. Total plot twist. And so is Emo Boy! Wow!

Apparently, there's some sort of "No son/daughter of mine" story arc, who cares... Yarn is in it for the sweet EXP. So, we teleported into ANOTHER secret lab. AGAIN.

Lusamine opened some portal, Guzma returned again, and we had to team up to take on the Ultra Beast, Lusamie, and Guzma all at once. I took on Lusamine, because obviously I must ALWAYS have the hardest opponent. I'm sorry, "hardest" opponent. Because they're NOT. She had a two pokemon advantage, and I still destroyed them! WHERE. IS. THE. CHALLENGE.

But, OH NO. SHE ESCAPeD ThroUgh A PORTa L!

This plot is weird.

So, Yarn went back down to the dock, taking a boat to Poni Island, the final island!

Will Yarn find success in this new island? Will he be able to come up with more Hau puns? Will he beat the final trials? And even the Elite Four? The Champion?Find out...

NEXT UPDATE!

Chapter 11
                                      "Yarn's Misadventures in the Useless Island"

So, Yarn finally arrived in Seafolk Village, setting foot in the final island! He looked around. Boats. Boats everywhere. Magikarp boats, Steelix boats, you name it. It's like a 4th grader's art project.

Just, just... So inspiring...

So, he was forced into a conversation with a supposedly main character that FOR SOME REASON HAS A DEFAULT NPC!!!

Thankfully, the only time Yarn had to see the dude again was when he was taken to Exeggutor Island, but that's okay. Why? Because Yarn got some JUICY SHIPPING MATERIAL with bag lady. And a Moon Flute. He got that too. Yaaaaay...

So, Yarn got back to Poni Island, and was immediately forced to travel down a large, winding route. Why? To watch her do some stupid Kahuna ceremony. What does Yarn get? A cool looking statue maybe. Yeah, when all the fools there left, he just swiped it away from the temple. Looks pretty good next to his Z-Crystal collection.

Yarn made his way to the opening of the Vast Poni Canyo- OH WAIT IT'S TEAM SKULL. He battled some chick and a grunt with two more pokemon than Yarn does. Great. Then, he saw TRASHY CHICK! ♥ She gave him the Poisonium Z, so she's cool Yarn guesses. Anyways... Yarn made his way to the opening of Vast Poni Canyon. battling the same Hapu chick. Guess what? Easy. Oh wow the Groundium Z!

Never gonna use it...

Eh, who cares? At least he gets to go through. And that he did. Nobody there was remarkable enough to mention, so Yarn's just gonna say that he made it through... He did find art grill, who gave him the Fairium Z. He made his way to the entrance of the final, dragon trial. Oh boy, so excited! Not...

But first, he must heal in a PC! Master thieves must always be prepared, after all! So, after healing, he made it back, and bag lady... healed him again?! Come on Lillie, FORESIGHT PLEASE?!

But the dragon trail mix was pretty easy, after teaching Labowski Frost Breath. Yarn thought Frost Breath hit all the opposing pokemon, but apparently not. Laaaame.

Thankfully, we can get to the meat and potatoes of the story. The Cosmog evolved into a Lunala, even though legendaries can't evolve. Pokemon, what are you doing...

Hey, hey, hey. Alternate dimension time! Always has to happen every few generations... He spotted Guzma, who was sitting on a tree thing? Probably contemplating suicide... Surprisingly, he didn't want to battle, and instead Yarn got an awkwardly animated cutscene where Guzma fails at catching a demented jellyfish. What fun.

Then, onto the final battle with Lusamine. Apparently she has some sort of thing for Jellyfish hats. You know, things... Not judging, just a little weird. But still, is that supposed to be some sort of ultimate form? Like, how would that help your pokemon? Probably just a jellyfish hat. So, he battled her. Easy. The clefairy's face haunt's Yarn's dreams, though. Freaky.

Then, after the big climax, Yarn made it to the real world for ANOTHER final climax. He got to catch Nebby. One quick ball. Caught. Yay. Yarn named it Mahina Peas, because it apparently loves to say that. All of you people who name it Nebby are wimps.

After that, A WILD POLICE UNCLE APPEARED! He took Yarn to Ula'Ula Island. Right now, he is enjoying a warm Moo-Moo Milk. Wait, wait, what? Forget I said that. YARN JUST DRINKS IT FOR THE NUTRITION! HE'S NOT A BABY, OKAY?!

PLEAAASE.

Will Yarn get over his insecurity of enjoying Moo-Moo Milk? Will Yarn beat the Elite Four and become the champion? And most importantly, will I, the announcer, think of more cliffhangers? It's a tough business, ya know.

Chapter 12
                                      "From Master Thief to Master Champion"

It's the final countdown! (dudududu... dududududu)

Wow, this really is it, huh? As he is writing this, Yarn is getting ready for the final trek to the Pokemon League. Gee, what a ride. Yarn remembers all the- OH WAIT I'M A MASTER THIEF.

Who needs that bull, lets just go. But, first, the master thief must prepare. After all, he's about to become the MASTER POKEMON CHAMPION OF THE WORLD! MUAHAHAHA!

Or at least Alola...

So, lemme let you in on a little fact. Yarn went minimalist when buying this playthrough. By the time I was at the bottom of Mount Kila-something, (Yarn doesn't know, he isn't a Hawaii.) he had somewhere around 300,000 poke-bucks. So, he got somewhere around 99 max repels, 45 hyper potions, and, 20 revives. He didn't even use half of this garbo, but whatevs.

He was about to take the escalator-elevator thingy-ma-doo up to the top, but WAIT IT'S EDGY BOY. More pokemon than me, still won. Maybe it's because Yarn has less pokemon, and they all get more EXP from the EXP share, and so they level faster. Nah, he's just that good. But wait, hold on. After the battle, Gladion... SMILED?!

Everybody, you know what that means. Grab two of every animal and head to the border. Head to the hills. Everybody run away, the end is nigh. Everybody run away, the end is nigh, nigh. NIGH.

So, he made his way up the mountain, making use of these max repels. Master thief, always prepared, yada yada yada...

He continued, finding another PC.

HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD.

He battled Hau, also easy. But wait, hold on. After the battle, Hau... FROWNED?!

Everybody, you know what that means. Grab two of every animal and head to the border. Head to the hills. Everybody run away, the end is nigh. Everybody run away, the end is nigh, nigh. NIGH.

We should officially name this part of the story OOC Adventures. Sound good? Good. Great. Fan-flippin'-tastic.

Oh, hey there it is! The Pokemon League! And there's Kukui! Couldn't be champion, riiiight?

WRONG. POKEMON SUN AND MOON BUY IT TODAY PLOT TWISTS LEFT AND RIGHT OH MY GOOooOOOOooOOooOOOOoOOooOOOOOoOoOoOOOOooOoOOooOOooOOOosh.

So, Yarn went and battled the Elite Four. At this point, he might as well just summarize it, sooo.
                                      • Battled HaihliaghiKkiaali first, easy as cake with Biggs's Stone Edge
                                      • Battled Acerola next, pretty easy with Slims and Biggs both having dark moves. Labowski was helpful too.
                                      • Battled Olivia, dodged a crucial Z-Move with Fly from Slims and took it out. Labowski was pretty great.
                                      • Battled Hala Hala Get the Dala, who was probably harder than Kukui, tbh. Biggs was a health sponge, Gunk Shot came in handy dandy.

Then, the final battle! Easy!
                                      get trolled

But, in all reality, the extra levels from the rare candy and handy dandy level magic came in handy dandy mandy. (lots of andy's)

Yarn got to enjoy a pretty nice HoF animation, too. That's a plus?

Call me Kukui, because- Woo!

Yarn is the first Pokemon Moon Trainer Personality Test Champion!

So, we got back the Iki Town, where I got the useless popplio, and the adventure began. Everyone was there, and Yarn was forced to endure a twenty minute cutscene of awkwardly animated bliss. Everybody did the stupid dances, and Uncle Cop Joe did it too, in the corner. Sentiments, people.

Bag Lady told me to follow her to the shrine, and that I did. I touched a dumb statue thing, like that Hapu chick did, and suddenly Tapu Koko appeared!

Master Ball!

1! 2! 3!

It's mine now. Yay...

Oh hey, a Tapunium Z!

So then, after all that festival stuff, Yarn went back home, fell asleep, and dreamt of painfully long credit sequences.

The next morning, Mom- I mean my secret agent spy was enjoying the moon, while Yarn sat in the living room, watching the same exact malasada program everyone else in the entire universe but me watches. I watch that railroad track movie.

But, HAU BURST IN. Then, Bag Lady left on a ship. Yarn doesn't care. Hey, he got a pretty cute Pokedoll. Would look great next to Yarn's Z-Crystal collection AND his two cool looking statues. (did yarn forget to mention, he swiped the one from the Melemele temple. people are stupid. )

So, Yarn got back, more credits, fell asleep, you know the drill. He woke up, Hau breaking and entering yet again. Hau gave Yarn the two remaining Z-Crystals. Yay! Also, he learned the shocking revelation that anyone can challenge him for the dumb Champion thingy. So, with that knowledge, Yarn is gonna lock himself in his room forever! Bye!

So, with that, Yarn's adventure has ended. He remember all the trials, from normal to dragon. All the numbskulls. Everyone he met... Yarn thinks he can say this with confidence.

Yarn is no longer a "master thief," he is the Champion of Alola...

Or at least that's what I would say, if I wasn't a master thief..!

And that is how the story ends...
                                      (DRAMATIC STOCK BOOK CLOSING SOUND EFFECT)

Wow, what an adventure. Yarn is sorry that he can't inject any more fake danger into the story, but the game just becomes super easy when you are above every other pokemon by ten levels by the time the game ends. Anyways, that was the full story, so here we move on to the Yarnsalot highlights!

The Highlights of the Master Thief!
                                      Spoiler:

Let's do this! Starting with...
                                      Chapter 1
                                      Start to a Master Thief's Adventure

Wow, Yarn's first chapter. What a wild ride this was.

All of that "here's how you play pokemon" intro pretty much took up 4/5 of the chapter anyways, so there isn't much to talk about storywise. There is much to talk about regarding the structure of my updates. As you can see from the full story, the Master Thief's first chapter is much different from his last, so let's go over the differences!

First, as you can see, the size for the chapter and chapter title aren't changed at all, unlike how I have it above. Second, there is no cliffhanger at the end of chapters, and there are a lot less size, color, or font changes in the chapter. Yarn mostly relied on emojis at this point. Finally, for the "The Gang/Pokemon" portion, my pokemon (Biggs) didn't have stats listed. Yarn added it in on the fourth update! Now that that's out of the way, let's get on to the second update!

Chapter 2
                                      "A Boy and his Grimer"

Second chapter yay.

Let's get on to the structure of the update, first. Looking at it, you can see that I added in the "Z-Crystal progress". Unlike the updates afterwards, the Z-Crystals aren't listed in a spoiler tag, oddly enough. Yarn thought that it would look nicer outside the spoilers, but after noticing how many crystals he'd collect, he decided otherwise. The Crystals also aren't sized up. So, there's that.

Also, Yarn forgot to mentioned that the color of the titles is darker. Yarn made it brighter to make it easier to see on Pokecommunity's new layout. You're welcome.

Now, the story! Yarn had tried experimenting with the color, sizes, and bold. Although this wasn't quite as much as he used in later updates, it was still a step in the right direction, iyo. It makes it easier for Yarn to read, as opposed to the colorless wall of text used in the first update.

There were some pretty note-worthy moments in the story. The raticate, for one, was really difficult. Biggs's most powerful move at the time, bite, wasn't very effective against it. Poison touch made it bearable, but still, pound and poison fang were the only viable moves. Yarn did buy potions in advance, which did help.

As for the Kahuna, Hala, Yarn made an error when describing the fight.

(weird, I know...)

He said that he blacked out, when the correct word is WHITED OUT. Stupid Yarn. But, being honest, Yarn didn't even white out. This was just to add tension to the story. Now, it was tough, he had to use, like, 15 potions.

The additional dark type of Alolan Grimer did make it difficult. Without Labowski or Slims, it was a 1v3 fight. Potions, like I said, did help. The fight was still tedious, nonetheless. And, wowie, a cliffhanger! Yup, this is the first edition of Yarn's cliffhangers. And, the announcer too! What do you have to say, announcer?

Yeah, cool...

And that's the announcer! But, hey, that's the second update! Onto the third one!

Chapters 3, 4, and 5
                                      "Press A to Force the Easy as Pie Second Member to Remember (with a side of Salazzle)"

And I say hey, what a wonderful kind of da- Whoops, Yarn has an update to do. Update 3!

The only structural updates worthy of notice is the "Z-Crystal Progress" Bar. It's in spoiler tags, but it is under "The Gang" instead of over it. Odd. Yarn actually wishes he kept that position, but it's too late now. Oh! Oh! I tried some more of the colors, too! You can see this in Chapters 4 and 5.

Yarn thinks this is probably the update that took the longest. And for good reason. There was a new pokemon to add, three chapters and trials to cover, and more updating to the Z-Crystal part. The worst part is that what he tried to submit reply, he had been logged out, and he had to redo it all over again. This pretty much destroyed Yarn's morale, but he kept on.

And here comes the story! Oddly, Yarn used a lot of caps for this, but never used bolds. Had this been a later update, Yarn would probably give it bolds, italics, underline it, up it by 3 sizes, and change the color to red. Goes to show you how much it changed.

So, you know that part of the story when I said "okay, it was only like 10 super potions. yarn isn't anywhere near that rich"? Take note, as Yarn becomes FILTHY STINKIN' RICH later in the story. Coolio.

By the way, if you're taking notice, you may figure out my naming system. While some people in this thread are forced to name their pokemon after places or people or cities, I give them gangstery sounding names. This wasn't even required, Yarn just liked the idea. So, at this point we have Biggs and Labowski.

Onto chapter 4, my story about finding a Kangaskhan is actually true. Yarn actually considered giving up the challenge just so he could have the convenience of a Kangaskhan on a nuzlocke run. You're lucky he's still here, guise.

As for Chapter 5, the Lurantis SUCKED. Nothing else. If you've even played the Gen 7 games, you know what Yarn's talking about. As you can see, at the end, Yarn decided to use the lighter font used in later updates! Heyo! How do you feel announcer?

Can you please stop, Yarn, I'm trying to take a nap...

Sorry, he's a bit rude...
                                      Next Update!

Chapters 6 and 7
                                      ”Hala Hala Get the New Member"

Here we go! Structural updates!

The names of Yarn's pokemon and the [Trait]: have been scaled up a bit, for aesthetical purposes. Also, we have the edition of the pokemons' stats! Finally, the last member was added, filling out the team. Other than that, no differences, other than technical difficulties! Speaking of! Here's the new one-time segment!

Technical Difficulties!

Welp, first, Yarn forgot to put the "Find Out Next Time" part in Chapter 6. What do you have to say for yourself, narrator?

I've been asking him to stop for a while now...

Rude. Also, Yarn put the chapter number in the narrator's font. Whoops. Looks better actually, should have kept it that way. But, whatever. Onto the story.

That continental crush slushie bit was a spur-of-the-moment thing Yarn thought of while writing it. He couldn't help talking about it, he loves slushies... Also, the Skarmory actually took only 2 ultra balls. In every other playthrough, Yarn probably knocks it out accidentally, uses all the ultra balls, buys more, and even then uses 30 of them. There's one more pretty amazing thing to talk about. No joke, Yarn tells you, when he searched for pokefitness while doing that segment in Chapter 7, he actually found a pokemon go blog-fitness routine thing. No joke, here it is.

http://www.pokefitness.com/

It isn't updating anymore, which kinda sucks, but Yarn thinks it's really cool. Check it out, or something. Yarn doesn't know. At least he didn't get a virus when searching it. Anyways, with that out of the way, onto Chapter 8 and Update 5!

Chapter 8
                                      "When Does Grimer Evolve Again?"

Wooooaaah, we're halfway there! Whoops, you caught Yarn singing. FORGET THAT. Master thieves don't sing.

For the structural updates, the only change is that Yarn upped the sizes of the names of Slims and Biggs, due to the font being smaller than Labowski's. This kept them in scale. Thank the lord, that was really bothering Yarn. Also, the [FULL UPDATE] tag was added. Onto the story!

That comet shard, no joke, sold for 30,000 pokedollars. Other than that, nothing other than Biggs evolving happened. But, for a story, Biggs was about to hit the level where he evolved. He battled the last trainer on the mountain with the trial, and...

the EXP just stopped right below the level-up point. Right there.

So, yarn had to battle ANOTHER pokemon.

With that lame, dumb, stupid, not exciting story out of the way, here's the next chapter.

Chapter 9
                                      "Counterfeit Criminals."

No structural updates. Kind of a lame update.

The "Meowth Cult" idea was inspired by the retarded crappypasta "Sonic.exe Round 2". Check it out if you want a laugh. Yarn learned that if you drink soda every time he mentions "X", your teeth will rot out and you will DIE. The cliffhanger "find out next time hahahahahah wow i'm cool" bit was sized up, too. Quick update, going on!

Chapter 10
                                      "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing"

*Low-key blows a noisemaker*
                                      Happy 10th chapter to Yarn!

For the structural update, the only change is that the info in "The Gang" is italicized. Why? Because italics makes everything better.

Storrrrryyyyyyy!!yyyyyyyyrrrrrotS

Why does Faba only have one Hypno? No Crobat, no new bug type. Heck, there isn't even a fairy type! That would be fine! Guuuuiiiiisseee. And here comes Yarn's favorite special effect! Trraansitional Rainbows!

It's so beautiful... ♥
                                      Next updates!

Chapter 11
                                      "Yarn's Misadventures in Useless Island"

Wow, the first structural update in a while! And an update it is. The chapter name and size have been scaled up! Other than that, nada.

Here comes the story, the story, the story! Here comes the story, right down Mulbury Lane!

Why does the Magikarp Boat guy have a default NPC? He's pretty much vital to the story. It's so weeeeird. Yarn'll only think of him when I see a male veteran model. You ruined Yarn, Magikarp Man. YOU DID THIS. Uh, uhh, stories. Think of some... The double heal thing with Lillie and the PC actually happened, and it hurt Yarn on the inside. so there's that.

About the Clefairy's face haunting Yarn's dreams, it's true. Look at it's face, it's SO ANGRY. But, now, it's time for the next update. (yarn needs a thesaurus, he uses next too much. pls halp)

The NEXT-FINAL Update: NEXT OF FUTURE PAST
                                      From Master Thief to Master Champion

It's the final countd-

Deja Vu!
                                      I've just been in this place before!
                                      (Higher on the street!)
                                      And I know it's my time to come home!
                                      Calling you!
                                      And the subject's a mystery!
                                      (Standing on my feet!)
                                      It's so hard when I try to believe!
                                      Whooooaaa!!

Seamless musical transition with Yarnsalot! Let's go!

No structural updates, other than the structure in "Z-Crystal Progress". This time, the pokemon-specific moves are spaced apart. Story story story! Story!

There's nothing. It's weird because that's the chapter with the most stuff in it. But, seriously. Yarn's sorry to end the commentary on such a lame note, but there's seriously nothing. Uh, uh. SAY SOMETHING YARN. Uh, uh....

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible!

THE END!

(darn it, yarn...)

And there it is! The curtain is pulled back!
                                      (jk that segment was freaking useless)
                                      So, for you guys, I'll give youse the final team and stats!

The Gang!
                                      Spoiler:
                                      The Adventure Started On:
                                      February 2nd, 2017
                                      81 hours, 50 minutes of playtime
                                      439 plain beans
                                      59patterned beans
                                      12 rainbow beans

Biggs the Muk
                                      Male
                                      Ability: Poison Touch
                                      Holding: Max Potion (due to its previous occupation as an antidote-researcher's lab-rat)

Met: February 7th, 2017
                                      On: Route 1

Lvl: 64
                                      HP: 230
                                      Atk: 166
                                      Def: 119
                                      SpA: 90
                                      SpD: 152
                                      Spd: 102

Moves:
                                      Stone Edge
                                      Gunk Shot
                                      Poison Jab
                                      Crunch

Summary: Biggs was the tankiest tank to ever tank. Seriously, look at those defense stats! But, in all reality, Biggs was the most resilient member of Yarn's team. Whenever a devastating move came into play or one of my pokemon went low on HP, Biggs was sure to be there right afterwards. Biggs survived many moves that shouldn't be survivable throughout Yarn's playthrough. Countless Z-Moves were tossed at him, none succeeded. Even a cool refreshing Continental Crush™ couldn't take him out. All of this definitely earns Biggs the title of "The Bulwark".

Labowski the Araquanid
                                      Female
                                      Nature: Calm
                                      Ability: Water Bubble
                                      Holding: Mystic Water (due to its previous occupation as a monk's pokemon?!)

Met: February 13th, 2017
                                      On: Brooklet Hill

Lvl: 65
                                      HP: 177
                                      Atk: 112
                                      Def: 146
                                      SpA: 93
                                      SpD: 223
                                      Spd: 91

Moves:
                                      Ice Beam
                                      Aqua Ring
                                      Leech Life
                                      Liquidation

Summary: Labowski's the name and hitting hard's the game. While having less attack than, let's say, Biggs, her Water Bubble ability, Mystic Water, and STAB makes its liquidation the most devastating move on Yarn's team. There were many pokemon that had threatening amounts of defense, and Labowski usually took them out with ease. Even when she didn't take them out, like, instantly, she would still fair well with her high defenses. With these experiences, Yarn can say for sure Labowski earns the title of "The Brawn".

Slims the Skarmory
                                      Male

Nature: Rash
                                      Ability: Sturdy
                                      Holding: Amulet Coin (due to it's previous occupation as a former thief's partner in crime)

Met: February 18, 2017
                                      On: Route 10

Lvl: 61
                                      HP: 170
                                      Atk: 139
                                      Def: 195
                                      SpA: 79
                                      SpD: 90
                                      Spd: 114

Summary: Hit and run, hit and run. Such words have become irrelevant with many people picking heavy hitters or walls for their team. However, Slims fits these words to the tee. His speed stat made it easy for him to outspeed other opponents, and easier to run away from the wild pokemon. Yet, Slims' high attack meant he could fare well against his opponents, even if he did have many weaknesses. His high defense managed to make up for these weaknesses. With its combination of attack, speed, and defense, Slims takes the title of "The Escape Artist".

Yay! Fun! We're nearing the end for the final act, so let's round this off with the epilogue! Be ready...
                                      Put your safety goggles on, we're going in!
                                      Spoiler:

The Epilogue!
                                      Spoiler:

Chapter X:
                                      "Remnants of Adventure"

How's it going? Master thief, here as always. Yeah, yeah, Yarn's here, locked up in the top floor of his house in Alola. Champion of Alola. He am the best, you know. However, for once, the master thief is afraid... Why? I'll tell you...

It happened this morning... Some kid came up to Yarn, asking for a champion battle. He politely declined, explaining that you need to go through the island challenge to get an opportunity. The kid wouldn't take no for an answer, and soon, the kid's friends joined in, begging Yarn for an opportunity. He kept declining, until there was a good ten kids surrounding him.

At this point, Ilillllililililililililililililma noticed the crowd, and spivak told the kids that they needed to complete the island challenge first. Then, after saying that, ze said something that would haunt me to this hour. "I, however, can ask for an opportunity, and it can't be denied." Xe had a look in vir eyes that said, "yo ima take ur championship and leave son".

So Yarn ran.

He was on route 3, so he had to run back all the way across the bridge, down Route 1, past Iki Town, and into his house. At that point, some more kids noticed, and chased him along with the other peeps. So did Hau and Hala, who were both riding on Tauros. This made things considerably more tough, but Yarn made it to his house, slamming the door and locking it.

He had to drag his mom in, who was standing idly on the porch, and had been for the past three weeks. He ran up the stairs, barricading them.

He looked out the window. There had to have been at least 50 kids outside the window, trying to World War Z-style climb over each other to get to Yarn's window. He had to bar it shut.

At the same time, he heard a door open. Darn, Yarn forgot to lock the door, what will he do? Well, the stairs were barri- MOM MY SECRET AGENT IS STILL DOWNSTAIRS. Whatever, Yarn doesn't care. So, hours went by. More kids and trial leaders and champions and gym leaders and this is grammatically incorrect filed into Yarn's house, trying to break the barricade. What a bunch of psychos. At this point, the paparazzi is crowding around his house as well, and these events are getting 24/7 news coverage.

There's nothing Yarn can do. They're breaking in. He's locked in his closet as he writes, terrified out of his mind. There's not much time left... Please. He begs you. No matter what you do.

Never. Become. Champion

HELP! OH GOD HEEEELP! HEEEEEELP!

So, that wraps up The Official Yarnsalot Hall of Fame™! If you find this format fun, why not add in a hall of fame after your quest? There's no copyrights, trust me. Disregard the trademark sign.
                                      Old March 29th, 2017 (1:44 AM).

I finally completed it.

Team
                                        Spoiler:

SALAMENCE(Oslo) @dragonium z
                                        Lvl 71, intimidate, quirky
                                        Flamethrower
                                        Dragon claw
                                        Zen headbutt
                                        Fly

ARAQUANID(Miami) @icium z
                                        Lvl 67, water bubble, gentle
                                        Liquidation
                                        Scald
                                        Crunch
                                        Ice Beam

MAROWAK(Wellington)@amulet coin
                                        Lvl 68, lightning rod, quiet
                                        Flare Blitz
                                        Brutal swing
                                        Thrash
                                        Stomping Trantrum

Box
                                        Spoiler:

DARTRIX(Hoodie)
                                        Lvl 23, overgrow, calm
                                        Tackle
                                        Lea***e
                                        Razor leaf
                                        Peck

EEVEE
                                        Lvl 1, adaptability, mild
                                        Helping hand
                                        Growl
                                        Tackle
                                        Tail whip

SHIELDON
                                        Lvl 15, sturdy, hasty
                                        Protect
                                        Taunt
                                        Metal sound
                                        Take down

ARCHEN
                                        Lvl 15,defeatist, serious
                                        Rock throw
                                        Double team
                                        Scary face
                                        Pluck
                                        Old March 31st, 2017 (6:31 PM).

Nature: Mild
                                          I made an account just to try this.

Username: Rebarbeon
                                          Game: Heartgold

Spoiler:

a) Favorite color:
                                          Seafoam green
                                          Brains
                                          c) Favourite Animal:
                                          Mantis shrimp
                                          Snowy field
                                          e) Favourite Food:
                                          Shrimp
                                          No
                                          Good
                                          Slender
                                          i) Which do you prefer?
                                          Mythical creatures
                                          Steel, Ice, Fairy
                                          Charizard, Watchog
                                          Research Professor
                                          A variety of colours
                                          Albert Einstein
                                          Jazz
                                          Halloween
                                          Scorpio
                                          Germany
                                          Smart and unattractive
                                          Navy
                                          Science
                                          Playing the Saxophone
                                          Smart, scatterbrained, curious
                                          Can I include the manga?
                                          If yes Diamond from Adventures. If no Cheren.
                                          Troll Pokémon (ex: Watchog, whose sole purpose is to sleepfuse and super fang) and overrated Pokémon.
                                          Old April 2nd, 2017 (9:33 AM).

@Rebarbeon

Here it is!

Spoiler:

Trainer Class: Collector
                                            Gotta catch 'em all. Some follow this term loosely, but you've devoted your life to it! As a collector, you've moved into a fresh new region with completely different pokemon, that being Johto. Plus, with a whole other region next to it, that being Kanto, what's not to love?

Your Pokemon!

The One You Trade
                                            Onix: Slender, Steel, Mythical Creature (basilisk)
                                            This has to be the one you trade for in Violet City. Since you traded for it, you must get to know them! You have to walk with this pokemon at least every other route. No other restrictions!

The One You Hatch
                                            Togekiss: Good, Curious, Fairy, Variety of Colors, Troll Pokemon (serene grace much)
                                            This Togekiss was your very first hatched pokemon! Thus, it is somewhat weak during its first two evolutionary stages. When it is a Togepi or a Togetic, you must heal it after every battle. However, it grows up to be a sincere, nice pokemon. After it evolves into a Togekiss, it must be sent out next if a pokemon faints.

and...

The One You Catch
                                            Slowbro: Scatterbrained, Variety of Colors, Smart, Brains
                                            This pokemon seems to forget things often. In order to help it remember, it must learn at least 2 psychic type moves. Also, it tends to wander off a lot, so you have to walk with it on the routes where you aren't walking with Steelix. Finally, no matter what you do. DON'T. TEACH. IT. AMNESIA.

Your Trainer Missions!
                                            Souvenirs: Collect one unique pokemon from every route, and write a report/excerpt on at least one of them per update.

Trader: Make every in-game trade in Johto you can.

Optional Mission:
                                            Pokemon from around the world: If you'd like, go ahead and catch 10 Kanto-exclusive pokemon in post-game.
                                            Old April 2nd, 2017 (11:19 AM).

Nature: Mild
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by SirYarnsalot View Post
                                              @Rebarbeon

Here it is!

Spoiler:

Trainer Class: Collector
                                              Gotta catch 'em all. Some follow this term loosely, but you've devoted your life to it! As a collector, you've moved into a fresh new region with completely different pokemon, that being Johto. Plus, with a whole other region next to it, that being Kanto, what's not to love?

Your Pokemon!

The One You Trade
                                              Onix: Slender, Steel, Mythical Creature (basilisk)
                                              This has to be the one you trade for in Violet City. Since you traded for it, you must get to know them! You have to walk with this pokemon at least every other route. No other restrictions!

The One You Hatch
                                              Togekiss: Good, Curious, Fairy, Variety of Colors, Troll Pokemon (serene grace much)
                                              This Togekiss was your very first hatched pokemon! Thus, it is somewhat weak during its first two evolutionary stages. When it is a Togepi or a Togetic, you must heal it after every battle. However, it grows up to be a sincere, nice pokemon. After it evolves into a Togekiss, it must be sent out next if a pokemon faints.

and...

The One You Catch
                                              Slowbro: Scatterbrained, Variety of Colors, Smart, Brains
                                              This pokemon seems to forget things often. In order to help it remember, it must learn at least 2 psychic type moves. Also, it tends to wander off a lot, so you have to walk with it on the routes where you aren't walking with Steelix. Finally, no matter what you do. DON'T. TEACH. IT. AMNESIA.

Your Trainer Missions!
                                              Souvenirs: Collect one unique pokemon from every route, and write a report/excerpt on at least one of them per update.

Trader: Make every in-game trade in Johto you can.

Optional Mission:
                                              Pokemon from around the world: If you'd like, go ahead and catch 10 Kanto-exclusive pokemon in post-game.
                                              This team is great! Slowbro is one of my favorite pokémon. Before I start for clarification can I evolve Onix?
                                              Old April 2nd, 2017 (11:58 AM). Edited April 2nd, 2017 by SirYarnsalot.
                                              SirYarnsalot SirYarnsalot is offline

@Rebarbeon

Yes you can, though yarn isn't sure how you could, as you have to trade it with a metal coat. if you find another way to trade for it then the onix doesn't have to be the one traded from violet city.
                                                Old April 2nd, 2017 (2:24 PM).

Nature: Lax
                                                  Quote:
                                                  A) USERNAME: Blaine395
                                                  B) WHICH GAME: Omega ruby
                                                  C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:
                                                  a) Favorite color: green

(Brains, Beauty, Brawn, Brave, Blissful) brains

c) Favourite Animal: cat

d) Where would you rather be: snowy field

e) Favourite Food: ice cream

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? no

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil evil

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? slender

i) Which do you prefer? mammal

dark, electric,ghost

pikachu clones
                                                  n/a
                                                  earth tones
                                                  n/a
                                                  game soundtracks
                                                  bank holidays
                                                  Aquarius
                                                  Japan
                                                  smart and unattractive
                                                  bright pink
                                                  science
                                                  Observant
                                                  smart,accepting,introvert
                                                  N/a
                                                  z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe? steel
                                                  Bumping up my submission because no one has seemed to notice it.
                                                  Old April 3rd, 2017 (5:52 PM). Edited April 4th, 2017 by SirYarnsalot.
                                                  SirYarnsalot SirYarnsalot is offline

note: Yarn has blaine's team covered, expect it tomorrow

edit: today*
                                                    Quick Reply

Sponsored Links