ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old February 22nd, 2017 (4:47 PM).
Mosmero's Avatar
Mosmero Mosmero is offline
Hey, it's me, the Mos!
     
    Join Date: Dec 2015
    Age: 17
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 69
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PaoloReaper
    Where's the pokémon before Suicune (The #243 one) ? That's the last pokémon for completing my dex and I need help D:
    Check underwater on 124 Open Waters
    Good luck finding it, its pretty rare
    __________________
    Looking for somebody that can create pokemon icons for ROM hacks. PM me if you're willing to help out

    Name: Lights
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #77    
    Old February 22nd, 2017 (10:26 PM).
    Colin Hexr Colin Hexr is offline
       
      Join Date: Oct 2016
      Gender: Other
      Posts: 15
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by luuma View Post
      Teach scyther Fury Cutter in Verdanturf pokemon centre and he's damn near busted. Not much of an exaggeration. I'm going to put it direct into his moveset though, you're not the only one to have missed that move! That's why I messed up his moveset, he became a spamfest early on. Gonna revert the wing attack change to some extent over the weekend. He would have evolved at level 39, which should be pretty soon for you. Scizor is very strong now he has some steel moves in his kit.

      Crawdaunt is weak but he gets 90 power 95 accuracy crabhammer level like 33, right? I will give him a buff, probably in the form of dark moves. Seems dumb to give him water moves when he's a physical tank and most water moves are special attacks, but I'll definitely put some other coverage in.

      The normal gym is something I should make more direct, but the trainers are pretty beatable so you should only have to heal and redo the puzzles twice at most. It sounds like your frustration is coming from bad balance; you seem to have gotten really unlucky with your pokemon. Could you sent me your entire team so I can take a look at em?

      I'll rewrite the sign. It's actually directly copied from RSE's in-game tutorial on how to use it but clearly it ain't good enough! I should have changed it the first time tbf. Thanks for the feedback!
      I have Crawdaunt, Scyther and Onix. It probably seems insufficient but I prefer to catch pokemons I wish to use permanently so the exp don't go to waste.

      Level wise they were around mid twenties until I used hacked-rare candies to boost Scyther until he got aerial at around 30 because the first fight gym wrecked me (which was why I was so pissed about the wing attack. It would've been a lot easier if he had that move).

      Crawdaunt- same thing. Hacked in candies so he would get crabhammer. Water gun couldn't get me past the gym. I realise my pokemon could do it, but I just didn't have a stronger water type move. Water gun was just way too weak. As expected, with crabhammer, it was easy.

      Seems like the issue isn't with the game, I guess. Sorry if my previous review was scathing. You did put in a lot of effort. The problem is that this game is meant for more experienced players who know all the intricate workings and how to play the game most optimally.

      I'm not a huge Pokemon buff and am a casual player, so there's that. And for the puzzle, it will probably take two runs for you because you know the route exactly. Other players might be having difficulty especially if they're weaker and need to heal after each battle.

      Wish you luck improving the hack along the way,
      Reply With Quote
        #78    
      Old February 23rd, 2017 (5:37 PM).
      luuma luuma is offline
         
        Join Date: Nov 2013
        Posts: 52
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Colin Hexr View Post
        I have Crawdaunt, Scyther and Onix. It probably seems insufficient but I prefer to catch pokemons I wish to use permanently so the exp don't go to waste.

        Level wise they were around mid twenties until I used hacked-rare candies to boost Scyther until he got aerial at around 30 because the first fight gym wrecked me (which was why I was so pissed about the wing attack. It would've been a lot easier if he had that move).

        Crawdaunt- same thing. Hacked in candies so he would get crabhammer. Water gun couldn't get me past the gym. I realise my pokemon could do it, but I just didn't have a stronger water type move. Water gun was just way too weak. As expected, with crabhammer, it was easy.

        Seems like the issue isn't with the game, I guess. Sorry if my previous review was scathing. You did put in a lot of effort. The problem is that this game is meant for more experienced players who know all the intricate workings and how to play the game most optimally.

        I'm not a huge Pokemon buff and am a casual player, so there's that. And for the puzzle, it will probably take two runs for you because you know the route exactly. Other players might be having difficulty especially if they're weaker and need to heal after each battle.

        Wish you luck improving the hack along the way,
        Thanks man, it's helpful to get feedback from all players! I'd really like the game to be as accessible as possible, so your complaints are far more useful for improving my game than any amount of praise.

        Thinking about it, the 5th gym is probably the oldest surviving part of the hack, it's gone virtually untouched since I first made it and it's high time I killed my darling as it were. I think I'm gonna make the route to the door direct almost every time. Should make it much less irritating.
        __________________
        Play Pokemon Emerald 2 aaaat https://mega.nz/#!VxRG2ZwJ!rsnZzviJ9vuKS4AA1osOHmz5aDaDC_9rEW2CpT3tJ-k

        And look at it here, it's great! http://imgur.com/pWmcn53
        Reply With Quote
          #79    
        Old February 23rd, 2017 (6:01 PM).
        luuma luuma is offline
           
          Join Date: Nov 2013
          Posts: 52
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by PaoloReaper View Post
          Where's the pokémon before Suicune (The #243 one) ? That's the last pokémon for completing my dex and I need help D:
          Paoloreaper, congratulations you absolute machine. I can't believe anyone would do this for my hack, I'm feeling so god damn honoured. Please do tell me if the event with professor birch runs smoothly, I've never actually playtested it legitimately!!
          Yep that's right, you've beaten the game's creator in your quest to catch em all. Congratulations!!! I'm gonna be fixing a certain missing monster over the weekend. It might be included in the dex counter, so report back if the event doesn't seem to be happening and I'll show you how to fix it.
          Spoiler:
          regardless of which one you pick, you can evolve the gift into any option you choose using fire/thunder/water stones. Enjoy!
          __________________
          Play Pokemon Emerald 2 aaaat https://mega.nz/#!VxRG2ZwJ!rsnZzviJ9vuKS4AA1osOHmz5aDaDC_9rEW2CpT3tJ-k

          And look at it here, it's great! http://imgur.com/pWmcn53
          Reply With Quote
            #80    
          Old February 23rd, 2017 (7:36 PM).
          Colin Hexr Colin Hexr is offline
             
            Join Date: Oct 2016
            Gender: Other
            Posts: 15
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by luuma View Post
            Thanks man, it's helpful to get feedback from all players! I'd really like the game to be as accessible as possible, so your complaints are far more useful for improving my game than any amount of praise.

            Thinking about it, the 5th gym is probably the oldest surviving part of the hack, it's gone virtually untouched since I first made it and it's high time I killed my darling as it were. I think I'm gonna make the route to the door direct almost every time. Should make it much less irritating.
            Well, maybe I'll try again when you update the game You should sit on it for a few months to collect information, then patch it all up. I'm sure many will appreciate an actually completed ROM hack. Glad I can help, this hack is still in its early stages of testing I suppose.
            Reply With Quote
              #81    
            Old February 24th, 2017 (12:04 PM). Edited February 24th, 2017 by PaoloReaper.
            PaoloReaper's Avatar
            PaoloReaper PaoloReaper is offline
               
              Join Date: Nov 2016
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 14
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by luuma View Post
              Paoloreaper, congratulations you absolute machine. I can't believe anyone would do this for my hack, I'm feeling so god damn honoured. Please do tell me if the event with professor birch runs smoothly, I've never actually playtested it legitimately!!
              Yep that's right, you've beaten the game's creator in your quest to catch em all. Congratulations!!! I'm gonna be fixing a certain missing monster over the weekend. It might be included in the dex counter, so report back if the event doesn't seem to be happening and I'll show you how to fix it.
              Spoiler:
              regardless of which one you pick, you can evolve the gift into any option you choose using fire/thunder/water stones. Enjoy!
              OMG the honour is mine! Your hack is awesome and I loved it <3
              The event works perfectly!
              Spoiler:
              I chose Articuno :p (If that's the event you're talking about :o)
              One thing tho, when you collect the Aurora Ticket from the secret Birch's Lab, when you try to enter again after that, the room becomes glitched and entering causes a entirely black room :p

              On a related note, I'm replaying some stuff and I forgot about where
              Spoiler:
              the guy who activate the tickets is
              Can you help me with that? My memory is fragile at times haha
              Thank you for everything ! <3
              __________________
              Champion of Johto - Pokémon (Official and unofficial creations) lover <3
              Reply With Quote
                #82    
              Old February 26th, 2017 (10:32 AM).
              luuma luuma is offline
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2013
                Posts: 52
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by PaoloReaper View Post
                OMG the honour is mine! Your hack is awesome and I loved it <3
                The event works perfectly!
                Spoiler:
                I chose Articuno :p (If that's the event you're talking about :o)
                One thing tho, when you collect the Aurora Ticket from the secret Birch's Lab, when you try to enter again after that, the room becomes glitched and entering causes a entirely black room :p

                On a related note, I'm replaying some stuff and I forgot about where
                Spoiler:
                the guy who activate the tickets is
                Can you help me with that? My memory is fragile at times haha
                Thank you for everything ! <3
                Good to hear it worked!

                So the first but is something I can't seem to replicate. I haven't been able to fix it, so hopefully it was a one off? I'll give it a better look next time I'm home, I guess?

                The ticket man is in slateport!

                PATCH NOTES:
                -cleaned up petalburg gym to be more navigable
                -added a cool new puzzle in floor 2 of victory road. it's a bit of a masterpiece imo!
                -the secret in victory road now respawns
                -buffs for scyther, starters, shuckle, and eevee
                __________________
                Play Pokemon Emerald 2 aaaat https://mega.nz/#!VxRG2ZwJ!rsnZzviJ9vuKS4AA1osOHmz5aDaDC_9rEW2CpT3tJ-k

                And look at it here, it's great! http://imgur.com/pWmcn53
                Reply With Quote
                  #83    
                Old February 27th, 2017 (4:35 AM).
                solidsmeagol solidsmeagol is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2013
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 119
                  Should I patch this onto a U or UE rom? Or does it not matter?
                  __________________
                  Pokemon Rom Hack Survey
                  Reply With Quote
                    #84    
                  Old February 27th, 2017 (9:57 PM).
                  PaoloReaper's Avatar
                  PaoloReaper PaoloReaper is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2016
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 14
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by luuma View Post
                    Good to hear it worked!

                    So the first but is something I can't seem to replicate. I haven't been able to fix it, so hopefully it was a one off? I'll give it a better look next time I'm home, I guess?

                    The ticket man is in slateport!

                    PATCH NOTES:
                    -cleaned up petalburg gym to be more navigable
                    -added a cool new puzzle in floor 2 of victory road. it's a bit of a masterpiece imo!
                    -the secret in victory road now respawns
                    -buffs for scyther, starters, shuckle, and eevee
                    The bug is not so critical, anyways. You don't need to enter there after collecting the item, but the bug is there, so I'm just letting you know

                    I'm gonna update to the latest version as soon as I can and will inform you if anything's wrong

                    I'm gonna search for the guy then, but I can't seem to find him
                    __________________
                    Champion of Johto - Pokémon (Official and unofficial creations) lover <3
                    Reply With Quote
                      #85    
                    Old March 1st, 2017 (9:53 PM). Edited March 1st, 2017 by Elepimp.
                    Elepimp Elepimp is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2016
                      Posts: 2
                      Hey i am having an issue after giving steven the letter, mr. briney is just not there so am basically stuck. is there any way to fix this? or do i need to restart my game? i am just going to use the walk through walls cheat to get to slateport
                      Reply With Quote
                        #86    
                      Old March 8th, 2017 (4:02 PM). Edited March 8th, 2017 by InvaderJt.
                      InvaderJt InvaderJt is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2017
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 1
                        Hey I just beat the elite 4, great hack. However, I'm having trouble finding the tickets in Mt Pyre, I went to all the red tombstone and pressed a, but I still can't get passed the ledge? Found all others. Also, have talked to everyone in Slateport, no luck with the tickets either.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #87    
                        Old March 10th, 2017 (7:38 AM).
                        Kakarot1212's Avatar
                        Kakarot1212 Kakarot1212 is offline
                        Resident Programmer
                           
                          Join Date: Oct 2013
                          Location: Phillipines
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 548
                          Looks cool and interesting but making sheer cold's freeze chance 100% seems too OP to me tho. That 70% accuracy doesn't help
                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #88    
                          Old March 16th, 2017 (3:06 AM).
                          Hau's Avatar
                          Hau Hau is offline
                          Gladion, Hau and Elio
                             
                            Join Date: May 2011
                            Location: Stalker much? Somewhere in the Pokémon world...
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Gentle
                            Posts: 563
                            Is this one finished? Thinking of playing it after FireRed Backwards Edition.
                            __________________
                            "Haters? They sit in their basement, comment on my videos, giving me more views, breaking more records. My haters helped me achieve that." - Justin Bieber

                            "Um, I work in a bakery." - Harry Styles

                            "Feel free to insult me, but you don’t have the right to insult our fans." - Louis Tomlinson

                            How to get the e with the accent over it used in Pokémon.

                            Alt + 0233


                            Reply With Quote
                              #89    
                            Old March 18th, 2017 (6:29 AM).
                            luuma luuma is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Nov 2013
                              Posts: 52
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by InvaderJt View Post
                              Hey I just beat the elite 4, great hack. However, I'm having trouble finding the tickets in Mt Pyre, I went to all the red tombstone and pressed a, but I still can't get passed the ledge? Found all others. Also, have talked to everyone in Slateport, no luck with the tickets either.
                              The tickets aren't a script, you don't need to press A, all you need to do is walk past all of the orange graves in order by the shortest number of steps possible, then go directly to the door. I can send you a picture of how the puzzle works if you like?

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Elepimp View Post
                              Hey i am having an issue after giving steven the letter, mr. briney is just not there so am basically stuck. is there any way to fix this? or do i need to restart my game? i am just going to use the walk through walls cheat to get to slateport
                              This has happened twice now, so I'm gonna take a look, sorry for the late response #savebriney

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Kakarot1212 View Post
                              Looks cool and interesting but making sheer cold's freeze chance 100% seems too OP to me tho. That 70% accuracy doesn't help
                              Freeze is about as strong as sleep in gen 3, it actually thaws out within three turns half the time (1-(0.8^3)). So in reality the new version of sheer cold is like sleep powder but with greater variance! Nobody learns it until fairly late on, so it should be fine.

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Voldemario View Post
                              Is this one finished? Thinking of playing it after FireRed Backwards Edition.
                              Yep, it's been finished since the start of the thread but I keep chucking in little tidbits here and there :D
                              __________________
                              Play Pokemon Emerald 2 aaaat https://mega.nz/#!VxRG2ZwJ!rsnZzviJ9vuKS4AA1osOHmz5aDaDC_9rEW2CpT3tJ-k

                              And look at it here, it's great! http://imgur.com/pWmcn53
                              Reply With Quote
                                #90    
                              Old March 18th, 2017 (10:14 AM).
                              darksteelix52's Avatar
                              darksteelix52 darksteelix52 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2014
                                Posts: 11
                                Just started but already enjoying it probably more then original. But, Have all the movesets been changed and moves added to some, because i would like to use scyther/scizor but i hate their gen 3 moveset?
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #91    
                                Old March 18th, 2017 (12:47 PM).
                                jnmaniac1's Avatar
                                jnmaniac1 jnmaniac1 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2017
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 4
                                  Wow this is awesome! I really wanted to play 3rd gen but not just the same game that I've played a dozen times or ORAS, so this is perfect! I have one question, though. Is the main story line changed at all, or is it the same story, just changes to the areas and Pokemon? Also are any types changed, as well, and if so, who? You should really make a Pokemon changes list so we know the differences, but then again, figuring them out can be fun too. Thanks in advance for the response. I'm excited to start this one up.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #92    
                                  Old March 18th, 2017 (3:17 PM).
                                  luuma luuma is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Nov 2013
                                    Posts: 52
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by darksteelix52 View Post
                                    Just started but already enjoying it probably more then original. But, Have all the movesets been changed and moves added to some, because i would like to use scyther/scizor but i hate their gen 3 moveset?
                                    All movesets have been spruced up a little bit, I'm pretty sure every pokemon has at least one new move in their learnset somewhere. The only exception is ditto.
                                    Scyther/scizor's moveset in the next patch:
                                    Spoiler:

                                    Scyther:
                                    base stats now 70/95/70/45/70/90 (big nerf but it's available from level 6 so pretty bloody strong)
                                    -leer
                                    -false swipe
                                    6-focus energy
                                    12-agility
                                    16-fury cutter (30 power)
                                    20-quick attack
                                    23-double team
                                    26-aerial ace (65 power)
                                    31-pursuit
                                    36-swords dance
                                    As scizor (evolving lv39), there are a few changes
                                    26-metal claw instead
                                    39- vicegrip (steel type)
                                    41-crush claw instead (75 power)
                                    46-Iron defense
                                    It also gets access to strength (which is now a very relevant 70 power steel type move) and disarm!


                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by jnmaniac1 View Post
                                    Wow this is awesome! I really wanted to play 3rd gen but not just the same game that I've played a dozen times or ORAS, so this is perfect! I have one question, though. Is the main story line changed at all, or is it the same story, just changes to the areas and Pokemon? Also are any types changed, as well, and if so, who? You should really make a Pokemon changes list so we know the differences, but then again, figuring them out can be fun too. Thanks in advance for the response. I'm excited to start this one up.
                                    By one question I think you mean two XD
                                    The storyline is changed a little but a lot of it is similar. I rewrote archie and maxie completely and changed the order you visit the towns to keep it fresh. Emerald's storyline is actually quite different from oras to start with though so you should have fun.

                                    There are loads and loads of type changes, some are listed in the first post but here's a complete list:
                                    Spoiler:
                                    charizard, venomoth and gyarados are dragons now rather than flying (or poison),
                                    parasect is grass/ghost because the bug d i e d,
                                    butterfree's also bug/psychic
                                    both nido lines are now poison/normal
                                    ninetales is fire/psychic,
                                    Rapidash line is now fire/normal
                                    Hypno's now psychic/fight
                                    Golduck is water/ghost type,
                                    kingler got steel type, idk, it just did
                                    muk got dark type (since before gen 7, nintendo stole my idea tbqh),
                                    Kangaskhan's now normal/fighting
                                    Seadra is water/dragon just as with kingdra
                                    Goldeen/Seaking are water/normal
                                    Electabuzz/Magmar both got fighting type

                                    Meganium is grass/ground now
                                    Hoothoot line is psy/fly now
                                    Ledian is bug/elec
                                    girafarig is dark/psychic now,
                                    Dunsparce is normal/ground now
                                    granbull is normal/steel type
                                    stantler is normal/psychic

                                    swellow is fight/flying,
                                    shedinja is bug/dark,
                                    Masquerain's Water/bug now
                                    volbeat's bug/elec and illumise is bug/psychic,
                                    aggron's pure steel,
                                    torkoal's fire/steel type
                                    Nosepass is rock/steel
                                    cacturne's grass/ghost,
                                    Tropius is grass/dragon yessss
                                    absol is dark/normal,
                                    banette is ghost/normal (this type combo is busted),
                                    chimecho is psychic/ghost
                                    Bagon's dragon/fire, shelgon's dragon/rock,

                                    and there's probably a couple I forgot
                                    __________________
                                    Play Pokemon Emerald 2 aaaat https://mega.nz/#!VxRG2ZwJ!rsnZzviJ9vuKS4AA1osOHmz5aDaDC_9rEW2CpT3tJ-k

                                    And look at it here, it's great! http://imgur.com/pWmcn53
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #93    
                                    Old March 18th, 2017 (3:59 PM).
                                    jnmaniac1's Avatar
                                    jnmaniac1 jnmaniac1 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2017
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 4
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by luuma View Post
                                      By one question I think you mean two XD
                                      The storyline is changed a little but a lot of it is similar. I rewrote archie and maxie completely and changed the order you visit the towns to keep it fresh. Emerald's storyline is actually quite different from oras to start with though so you should have fun.

                                      There are loads and loads of type changes, some are listed in the first post but here's a complete list:
                                      Spoiler:
                                      charizard, venomoth and gyarados are dragons now rather than flying (or poison),
                                      parasect is grass/ghost because the bug d i e d,
                                      butterfree's also bug/psychic
                                      both nido lines are now poison/normal
                                      ninetales is fire/psychic,
                                      Rapidash line is now fire/normal
                                      Hypno's now psychic/fight
                                      Golduck is water/ghost type,
                                      kingler got steel type, idk, it just did
                                      muk got dark type (since before gen 7, nintendo stole my idea tbqh),
                                      Kangaskhan's now normal/fighting
                                      Seadra is water/dragon just as with kingdra
                                      Goldeen/Seaking are water/normal
                                      Electabuzz/Magmar both got fighting type

                                      Meganium is grass/ground now
                                      Hoothoot line is psy/fly now
                                      Ledian is bug/elec
                                      girafarig is dark/psychic now,
                                      Dunsparce is normal/ground now
                                      granbull is normal/steel type
                                      stantler is normal/psychic

                                      swellow is fight/flying,
                                      shedinja is bug/dark,
                                      Masquerain's Water/bug now
                                      volbeat's bug/elec and illumise is bug/psychic,
                                      aggron's pure steel,
                                      torkoal's fire/steel type
                                      Nosepass is rock/steel
                                      cacturne's grass/ghost,
                                      Tropius is grass/dragon yessss
                                      absol is dark/normal,
                                      banette is ghost/normal (this type combo is busted),
                                      chimecho is psychic/ghost
                                      Bagon's dragon/fire, shelgon's dragon/rock,

                                      and there's probably a couple I forgot
                                      Oh wow so there are quite a bit of changes! Awesome! I'm also really glad my boys Tropius and Bannette got some love, what a great idea! This seems great. As far as I can tell there are stat changes, too, yes? Anyways I've played a couple hours of it and it is fantastic. I love the starter choices (went with Crawdaunt bc he's a beast), the additions to all of the towns, and the newer different look to everything. Great job!
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #94    
                                      Old March 18th, 2017 (6:48 PM). Edited March 18th, 2017 by luuma.
                                      luuma luuma is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Nov 2013
                                        Posts: 52
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by jnmaniac1 View Post
                                        Oh wow so there are quite a bit of changes! Awesome! I'm also really glad my boys Tropius and Bannette got some love, what a great idea! This seems great. As far as I can tell there are stat changes, too, yes? Anyways I've played a couple hours of it and it is fantastic. I love the starter choices (went with Crawdaunt bc he's a beast), the additions to all of the towns, and the newer different look to everything. Great job!
                                        Thanks for the first impression! If briney suddenly vanishes then please tell me, I really need some more info on that bug!

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by solidsmeagol View Post
                                        Should I patch this onto a U or UE rom? Or does it not matter?
                                        I've been patching from a us rom (U) but it should work on both since the patch doesn't change any of the stuff that differs between the two

                                        I've just done another big ol patch, notes are
                                        -lot of redone movesets for safari zone mons, horsea, ekans, skitty, poliwag line, and some more, e.g. wynaut gets bide at level 5
                                        -Added some more tutorial text for the floor 2 puzzle in victory road
                                        -Added a sneaky a f ice puzzle on floor 3 of victory road
                                        -Fixed the weird stuff with the trade centre because emerald is emotionally unstable
                                        -might just have fixed the blackout in birch's lab, the event now only occurs once birch is out of his lab
                                        -steven now forces briney appear when you give him the letter
                                        -poliwhirl evolves via moon/water stone
                                        -the egg in lavaridge now hatches into a togepi instead bc wynaut is already pretty common
                                        __________________
                                        Play Pokemon Emerald 2 aaaat https://mega.nz/#!VxRG2ZwJ!rsnZzviJ9vuKS4AA1osOHmz5aDaDC_9rEW2CpT3tJ-k

                                        And look at it here, it's great! http://imgur.com/pWmcn53
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #95    
                                        Old March 19th, 2017 (5:55 AM).
                                        Da Man's Avatar
                                        Da Man Da Man is offline
                                        The One and Only
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jan 2008
                                          Location: Canterbury, England
                                          Nature: Hardy
                                          Posts: 294
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by luuma View Post
                                          Thanks for the first impression! If briney suddenly vanishes then please tell me, I really need some more info on that bug!


                                          I've been patching from a us rom (U) but it should work on both since the patch doesn't change any of the stuff that differs between the two

                                          I've just done another big ol patch, notes are
                                          -lot of redone movesets for safari zone mons, horsea, ekans, skitty, poliwag line, and some more, e.g. wynaut gets bide at level 5
                                          -Added some more tutorial text for the floor 2 puzzle in victory road
                                          -Added a sneaky a f ice puzzle on floor 3 of victory road
                                          -Fixed the weird stuff with the trade centre because emerald is emotionally unstable
                                          -might just have fixed the blackout in birch's lab, the event now only occurs once birch is out of his lab
                                          -steven now forces briney appear when you give him the letter
                                          -poliwhirl evolves via moon/water stone
                                          -the egg in lavaridge now hatches into a togepi instead bc wynaut is already pretty common
                                          Its really awesome your so committed to updating your hack regularly but personally I hope it ends soon once all the major bugs have finally been ironed out and the last needed changes are made. I really want to come back and start a new game but only if its like THE final version. I don't like playing what I notice are fully completed hacks only to find out they keep getting major updates beyond it.

                                          Not a complaint at all, I do 100% fully support your hack and any required updates you feel needs to happen after all!
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #96    
                                          Old March 19th, 2017 (6:00 AM).
                                          hardman1909 hardman1909 is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Mar 2017
                                            Posts: 1
                                            Can anyone help me out i carnt get to the 2nd gym its blocked by 2 boxes saying generator items
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #97    
                                            Old March 19th, 2017 (12:20 PM).
                                            jnmaniac1's Avatar
                                            jnmaniac1 jnmaniac1 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jan 2017
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 4
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by hardman1909 View Post
                                              Can anyone help me out i carnt get to the 2nd gym its blocked by 2 boxes saying generator items
                                              Lmao I got a bit stuck there, too. South of Mauville there is a bridge above the lower box of generator parts that doesn't really stand out. Just go over that and head onto the bicycle path from there.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #98    
                                              Old March 20th, 2017 (4:26 PM).
                                              darksteelix52's Avatar
                                              darksteelix52 darksteelix52 is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jun 2014
                                                Posts: 11
                                                Whats the earliest i can get a moon stone? I dont really want to level up eevee to far so umbreon doesnt miss learning any moves? Thanks
                                                __________________
                                                http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff482/Alexial357/pokemon_fae_userbar03_zps599c8cc0.png

                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #99    
                                                Old March 21st, 2017 (5:41 AM).
                                                Asterisk1 Asterisk1 is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Dec 2014
                                                  Posts: 1
                                                  Hey, I really like this hack. It feels fresh and it's exciting to try different pokes again. But if I may make a suggestion, could you look at smogon (.) com/dex/rs/formats/nu/ ?

                                                  You've really made some of them fun to use but I would really love it if most if not all (even the not fully evolved ones) were somewhat viable. It's kinda sad that there's filler pokemon whose purpose is just to pad the 386 pokedex collection.
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #100    
                                                  Old March 22nd, 2017 (1:55 PM).
                                                  Evan5282's Avatar
                                                  Evan5282 Evan5282 is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Nov 2014
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Posts: 21
                                                    Definitely, playing this.
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:01 AM.