Launchpad Where all good (and bad) ideas start. This is the Launchpad, where you can develop your small ideas, recruit help and form teams.

Old February 24th, 2017 (3:41 PM).

Hey Z-max i was just wondering with the addition of the god stone that allows you to evolve Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and Vegeto into God forms do SSG Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta still show up as roaming fighters or is this the only way to get them

Relevant Advertising!

Old March 1st, 2017 (2:15 PM).

I'm on GBA4iOS, is there any way to fix my saving issue?
      Old March 6th, 2017 (1:42 PM).

Sir Can u make an blue dragon game using an pokemon gba rom pls.I sensed an private msg for that to u pls read it.
        Old March 7th, 2017 (3:03 AM). Edited March 7th, 2017 by CoolKnightST.

I like the setup so far. The only problem I have with the game right now is that it doesn't have that many evolutions. If you think about it, most of the characters base forms are adults what doesn't really makes sence in a pokémon game.

I would rather see something like Kid Goku, Kid Vegata & Kid Gohan as starters:
          • Kid Goku > lv 10 > Goku > lv 16 > SSJ Goku > Lv 36 > SSJ 3 Goku
          • Kid Gohan > lv 10 > Teen Gohan > lv 16 > SSJ2 Teen Gohan > Lv 36 > Ultimate Gohan
          • Kid Vegeta > lv 10 > Vegeta > lv 16 > SSJ Vegeta > Lv 36 > Majin Vegeta

Higher forms unchanged. For future development I highly recommand you remove the dubbles in their. It doesn't really make sence that a kid gohan evolves into Oosaru like haf of the pokémons in the list.

As far the GT saiyen evoltions go. I suggest you remove them. The game will no longer progress on that one anyway. Instead I suggest you create an event in the game (like a dimentional hole or something) that can give a reason why suddenly these GT characters are in the pokémon world. This also allows you to introduce new fanmade characters from GT without damaging any future super content.

So I suggest you make SJ4 Goku & SJ4 Vegata Legendaries. You can even add some fanmade SJ5 & SJ6 fan evolutions to it to make it even more crazy. What would be cool for example is that you have to battle them in all these forms over the course of the game and in the end you recieve a egg with GT Kid Goku or GT Kid Vegata and train them all the way up to this crazy forms.
          Old March 9th, 2017 (9:00 AM).

i cant download it where is the download button
            Old March 20th, 2017 (4:54 PM).

For some reason when I complete the game I have to start over from the begining I need help
              Old March 23rd, 2017 (9:33 PM). Edited March 23rd, 2017 by Dmaster1234.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by golden21 View Post
                For some reason when I complete the game I have to start over from the begining I need help
                If you are meaning after you beat the League and have seen the end credits and you go to main menu and all there is to see is new game and options then what you should do is change the save type to 128K that should allow you to save so that what should happen is you would continue your save and you will be back in your home then you leave and have a chat with the professor

But this could also be an entirely different problem that i do not know how to fix
                Old March 24th, 2017 (4:27 AM).

I Love this game
                  and i want all the fighters and here are some ways you can help me

1:What is this game a hack of e.g Fire red or like???/

2:i am using vba and cant get the cheats to work help me with that please

Please!!!!! i really want all chara

3:A save file
                  Old March 24th, 2017 (9:36 PM).

Hello someone???
                    Old March 24th, 2017 (11:23 PM). Edited March 24th, 2017 by mosdra.

Nature: Lonely
                      i try to use gamesharkcodes to get two characters and they did not work i was trying to get vegito
                      Attached Images
                      File Type: png Dragon Ball Z-Team Training V4.png‎ (5.2 KB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                      Old March 24th, 2017 (11:44 PM).

my game just freezes when i try to use code
                        Old March 26th, 2017 (3:37 AM).

someone pls why help me i need save
                          Old March 29th, 2017 (12:14 AM).

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by SSGSS5 View Post
                            I Love this game
                            and i want all the fighters and here are some ways you can help me

1:What is this game a hack of e.g Fire red or like???/

2:i am using vba and cant get the cheats to work help me with that please

Please!!!!! i really want all chara

3:A save file
                            1: this is a hack of pokemon fire red just with some changes to people and the pokemon

2: If this helps tried using gameshark codes for pokemon fire red for the things you are trying to do

for the most part you can find almost all of the characters in some way shape or form in the game

3: i dont know what vba you are using but for ever pokemon game i have used i have had the save type set to flash 128K so that i could be able to save my games and continue on to the post game

i hope this helps with all your questions
                            Old March 29th, 2017 (12:24 AM). Edited March 29th, 2017 by Dmaster1234.

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by mosdra View Post
                              i try to use gamesharkcodes to get two characters and they did not work i was trying to get vegito
                              A) try using gameshark codes for pokemon fire red (google pokemon fire red gameshark codes)
                              (http://dragon-ball-z-team-training.wikia.com/wiki/Fighters) this will help for ids of guys you want

B) Vegito is found on the seven island which is post game (Look to post on save type to help get to post game)
                              Old May 11th, 2017 (7:21 PM). Edited May 12th, 2017 by WhatIsCulture.

Hey really enjoying it

However I think i found a bug where all hits given and taken are crits... like, everyone single move is a critical hit... not exactly welcomed

Also, my SSG Vegeta will start the evo process to SSGSS but will automatically stop? Any reason?

Additionally, a little critique, I have been literally hunting for a Surf Fighter and fishing has yet to get me a single fighter at all. It's feeling like a roadblock for the entire game when after 50+ fighters that none can use one HM
                                Old May 13th, 2017 (1:18 AM). Edited May 13th, 2017 by WhatIsCulture.

Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by WhatIsCulture View Post
                                  Additionally, a little critique, I have been literally hunting for a Surf Fighter and fishing has yet to get me a single fighter at all. It's feeling like a roadblock for the entire game when after 50+ fighters that none can use one HM
                                  So now this is a huge issue, I have been trying for now two days to fish a Aqua and the rods, all 3, do not catch anything anywhere. This is HIGHLY problematic espeically since more and more youtubers are playing this via Nuzlocke and when the rods don't work and you are strandard, it ends the game.

Is there anyway to either update so characters other than ONE out of 100+ can use a MAJOR travelling HM or can you add a gift Aqua??

I know this forum is dead but seriously would love this solved

EDIT: I have even resorted in attempting to hack in one via cheats and that just closes everything up so yeah, I'm not really impressed at this forced wall especially when you could of used the Capsule Corp C-16 to give a Surf-ing mon LIKE in the actual game
                                  Old 1 Week Ago (8:03 AM).

Hey Z-Max, in my game i already caught Zamasu, but Goku Black isnt showing up any help would be appreciated.
                                    Old 6 Days Ago (1:17 AM).

Hi! Can I Help With This Project? I Really Like Both DBZ And Pokémon So I Want To Support This Project.
                                      Old 4 Days Ago (11:02 AM). Edited 3 Days Ago by Z-Max.

Nature: Quirky
                                        The god stone doesn't work if you don't unlock the national scouter because SSG Goku and Gohan are from the "2nd generation", (their real numbers are 243 and 244 since they replace two legendary dogs). But SSG Vegeta has been added later and for some reason his scouter number is 139, then the stone works on him, even if you don't have the national scouter. I hope I cleared the things up.

About the HM Surf, I'm going to make the player able to surf by using an item instead of using a move. This will allow the player to surf without keeping Aqua constantly in the party. I think the item will be a flute or a whistle that calls the turtle of Roshi, the player will surf with this turtle then. But I can't figure out how the hell we remove the scrolling screen before the animation of surf. I don't know if I'll make it.

Namanhedge38:
                                        If you have good skills in ASM, I would be glad to get some help for the surf script. As I just said, I need to remove the scrolling screen that displays the sprite of the surfing fighter.

Edit: I finally found the solution for surfing with an item, I used a pretty simple script instead of pure ASM and it works now. The update is progressing well.
                                        Old 21 Hours Ago (3:52 AM).

Hey! I Made A Sprite For Golden Frieza And Want To Change The In Game Sprite Of G-Freezer. How Can I Change It? Any Help Would Be Appreciated
                                          Old 19 Hours Ago (5:35 AM).

Maybe you can concider changing the game more into the league of legends rom hack style where the mechanics start with an basic move and an move indept accuracy system. For example the basic moves could be as following on level 1. Every fighter only learns one of these moves:

- Headbut (prioritize 1 move), learned by Kid Gohan, Kid Goku, Kid Goten, etc
                                            - Kick (prioritize 2 move)
                                            - Strike (prioritize 3 move)
                                            - Punch (prioritize 4 move)

This could give more dept between each character. For example the differents between catching a Kid Gohan & evolve it and catching a Adult Gohan.
                                            Old 17 Hours Ago (7:38 AM). Edited 17 Hours Ago by NamanHegde38.
                                            NamanHegde38 NamanHegde38 is offline

Hey Z-Max! Thanks For Replying! I Don't Know What ASM Is So I Am Not Good At It (o_o'). Sorry Cant Help Ya T_T
                                              So I Guess By Script You Mean ASM is a programming language? Sorry Not Familiar with it. I only know a bit of basic C#.
                                              I Can Help With The Sprites Tho! I Think The Back Sprites Need A Little Touch Ups!
                                              Quick Reply

Sponsored Links