• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Dream World ? Adoption Program [FINISHED! Stuff announced.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PercyX

The darkness has just begin...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 3, 2021
Roundtable ._.
I dont even get what those threads mean in it ._.
How am I supposed to make a post in there .

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Roundtable ._.
I dont even get what those threads mean in it ._.
How am I supposed to make a post in there .

You don't have to! If you don't equip the item to your Eeveelution you can save the slot for a potential item that might benefit a forum you do post in. C:

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
If possible,I'd like my new Exp. Share to be put on my Golett and my Spell Tag on my Jolteon please!

let's condense this down a bit

And just be clear, any post I make on this forum can now be applicable to the event, correct? As in, I can make a post in General, Trivia, Challenges, etc... and they will all count towards my Pokemon's EXP? Or did I misunderstand that?

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
If anyone would like to trade Items, I have an Electric Gem and Choice Specs. Please feel free to leave me a visitor's message if you're interested!

Years
aha Rom Hacking!
That's one of the places I visit the Most. I would like to equip it to my Espeon.
(Sorry, busy in school & can't update much).

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I'll give the EXP Share to my Umbreon, please!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
Sorry for being this late... anyways, I'd like the Amulet Coin to be given to Flareon, thanks!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
DREAM WORLD MAINTENANCE OVER
You can now enter the Dream World!

What's included in this update?
- battling support
- share shelf
- ghostly Pokémon to catch
- TM changes

TM CHANGES

Firesnow, LegendChu, Z25, Aquacorde, Rivvon

You're all eligible to learn a new TM. From now on every time there's a new share shelf any one over level 20 can give their starter a new TM out of anything it can learn. Rivvon and Aquacorde may choose two as they have evolved their starters.

BATTLING SUPPORT

In addition, anyone over level 20 is now eligible to battle other players. Here's how it works. You request to 'battle' any of the other five over level 20 via VM and then login to Pokémon Showdown. Once on PS, put together a team with your starter and your Eeveelution using the exact moves listed in the original post. You must use the item equipped to the Pokémon in the first post. You may choose any ability the Pokémon can have. Challenge the other user and battle them. Then click 'upload replay' and copy/paste the link in this thread. The winner will receive 15 EXP whereas the loser will lose the item currently attached to their 'starter'. High stakes yeah?

NEW POKÉMON

LegendChu may also choose a new Pokémon to be added to his roster as his starter is over level 50. You'll need to make a new post to keep track of your EXP for the new Pokémon. For each new Pokémon you don't receive as a gift you'll need to make a new post (and only posts made after you got the new Pokémon count). The way to choose the new Pokémon is just like you would choose the starter. Eeveelutions now have the same EXP applied to them as the starter does. The same posts will count as EXP for both your starter and your new Pokémon but they'll have to be put in separate posts to ensure nobody is confused. It may be from any generation.

AMULET COIN, EXP SHARE NEWS

However. As LegendChu has a legendary he is not allowed to use it in general battling against anyone else (however your legendary can be used against the champion at the end once it reaches level 100 - however while the levels are applicable to battle people... in order to reach level 100 the effects of Amulet Coin and EXP Share will not count as it is seen as an unfair advantage - so soon the OP will reflect the true levels as well so that the journey to beat the champion is fair).

GHOSTLY POKÉMON TO CATCH

Over the next few days you might receive a visitor to your profile. It'll be a ghost from any generation up to generation five. To catch it, you'll need to reply:

'Munna is dreaming of a ghost. Let's catch it to rid it of its nightmare!'

You have ten Dream Balls available, as shown in the OP. Each time you throw a ball you have to reply with that. The ghost may run. It may be caught. You have ten chances, don't waste it! Your ghost will have to be updated in a post separate from your starter. Just go back and edit one of your old posts and make that the updating post for your ghost. Any post made after catching it WILL count.

SHARE SHELF

So just like the actual dream world. Instead of being allocated items you'll get to choose, first in best dressed. However you'll need to give up an item in your bag (found next to your username in the OP). Those that don't have items in your bag... you can't grab anything from the share shelf yet. But you will come Christmas time... or even earlier.

To use the share shelf you should post:

'Munna is dreaming of the Share Shelf. It really wants an item. What item will you swap?'

Then write what item you want, and what item in your bag you want to get rid of. Make sure you read the posts before you, if someone else has already grabbed the item you want you'll need to ask for something else, or else you won't get anything. Once you've claimed an item you can put it on your Pokémon, no problems.

ITEMS AVAILABLE IN THE SHARE SHELF THIS WEEK

TMs are what they are in Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2. Only TMs available this week!

TM 24
TM 08
TM 35
TM 75
TM 67
TM 12
TM 58
TM 09
TM 07
TM 93
TM 36
TM 09
TM 67

MUNNA

By the end of the year you could own your own Munna. Keep an eye out. ;) Only people over level 50 are eligible.

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Munna has gone to sleep!

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
DREAM WORLD MAINTENANCE OVER
You can now enter the Dream World!

What's included in this update?
- battling support
- share shelf
- ghostly Pokémon to catch
- TM changes

TM CHANGES

You're all eligible to learn a new TM. From now on every time there's a new share shelf any one over level 20 can give their starter a new TM out of anything it can learn. Rivvon and Aquacorde may choose two as they have evolved their starters.

BATTLING SUPPORT

In addition, anyone over level 20 is now eligible to battle other players. Here's how it works. You request to 'battle' any of the other five over level 20 via VM and then login to Pokémon Showdown. Once on PS, put together a team with your starter and your Eeveelution using the exact moves listed in the original post. You must use the item equipped to the Pokémon in the first post. You may choose any ability the Pokémon can have. Challenge the other user and battle them. Then click 'upload replay' and copy/paste the link in this thread. The winner will receive 15 EXP whereas the loser will lose the item currently attached to their 'starter'. High stakes yeah?

NEW POKÉMON

LegendChu may also choose a new Pokémon to be added to his roster as his starter is over level 50. You'll need to make a new post to keep track of your EXP for the new Pokémon. For each new Pokémon you don't receive as a gift you'll need to make a new post (and only posts made after you got the new Pokémon count). The way to choose the new Pokémon is just like you would choose the starter. Eeveelutions now have the same EXP applied to them as the starter does. The same posts will count as EXP for both your starter and your new Pokémon but they'll have to be put in separate posts to ensure nobody is confused. It may be from any generation.

AMULET COIN, EXP SHARE NEWS

However. As LegendChu has a legendary he is not allowed to use it in general battling against anyone else (however your legendary can be used against the champion at the end once it reaches level 100 - however while the levels are applicable to battle people... in order to reach level 100 the effects of Amulet Coin and EXP Share will not count as it is seen as an unfair advantage - so soon the OP will reflect the true levels as well so that the journey to beat the champion is fair).

GHOSTLY POKÉMON TO CATCH

Over the next few days you might receive a visitor to your profile. It'll be a ghost from any generation up to generation five. To catch it, you'll need to reply:

'Munna is dreaming of a ghost. Let's catch it to rid it of its nightmare!'

You have ten Dream Balls available, as shown in the OP. Each time you throw a ball you have to reply with that. The ghost may run. It may be caught. You have ten chances, don't waste it! Your ghost will have to be updated in a post separate from your starter. Just go back and edit one of your old posts and make that the updating post for your ghost. Any post made after catching it WILL count.

SHARE SHELF

So just like the actual dream world. Instead of being allocated items you'll get to choose, first in best dressed. However you'll need to give up an item in your bag (found next to your username in the OP). Those that don't have items in your bag... you can't grab anything from the share shelf yet. But you will come Christmas time... or even earlier.

To use the share shelf you should post:

'Munna is dreaming of the Share Shelf. It really wants an item. What item will you swap?'

Then write what item you want, and what item in your bag you want to get rid of. Make sure you read the posts before you, if someone else has already grabbed the item you want you'll need to ask for something else, or else you won't get anything. Once you've claimed an item you can put it on your Pokémon, no problems.

ITEMS AVAILABLE IN THE SHARE SHELF THIS WEEK

TMs are what they are in Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2. Only TMs available this week!

TM 24
TM 08
TM 35
TM 75
TM 67
TM 12
TM 58
TM 09
TM 07
TM 93
TM 36
TM 09
TM 67

MUNNA

By the end of the year you could own your own Munna. Keep an eye out. ;) Only people over level 50 are eligible.
First, I'll take tm 80 for my Pokemon please.

Second, these new features and future stuff is awesome!

Third: For the ghost, by any post, do you mean posts anywhere in the forum give you EXP, or just the one's we can gain it from now?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
First, I'll take tm 80 for my Pokemon please.

Second, these new features and future stuff is awesome!

Third: For the ghost, by any post, do you mean posts anywhere in the forum give you EXP, or just the one's we can gain it from now?

OK. :)

Glad you like... might be a bit confusing at first but oh well lol.

For the ghost the same rules as your starter apply in regards to the ghost (item wise). The only change is only EXP made after catching the ghost counts for it, which is why it needs to be in a separate post.

Reactions: Z25
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Rivvon and Aquacorde may choose two as they have evolved their starters.
I would like for Serperior to learn Calm Mind in place of Growth, and Taunt in place of Gastro Acid, please.

You may choose any ability the Pokémon can have.
I have a quick question about this: can we also pick gender, nature, and assign EVs?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I would like for Serperior to learn Calm Mind in place of Growth, and Taunt in place of Gastro Acid, please.

I have a quick question about this: can we also pick gender, nature, and assign EVs?

Yes :) Everything except the moves are up to you!

And will add in now. :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Stone Edge & Earthquake in place of Rock Slide & Sludge Wave, please!

oh and to confirm something- I was under the impression that the Eeveelutions were gaining exp only from posts made after we got them, but that's not the case? But it will be the case for the ghosts?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hello all. This is a secret update - only those that check the thread will know.

I'm currently in the process of updating the OP over the next day or so but I have some good news. Seven of you now have new Pokémon.

Firesnow - Gastly
Cyaloom - Rotom
LegendChu - Gastly
Kabocha - Shiny Golett
Aquacorde - Rotom
EvilChameleon - Frillish
Miau - Misdreavus

Everyone else didn't use the correct wording and are not eligible. But that's OK. Because guess what?

Munna has some ghostly treats.

These Pokémon are level 5 and will only gain exp for posts made in Fifth Generation - past and present.

Yes, your Eeveelutions now count for the same amount as your starter.

LegendChu and Aquacorde are eligible for a new Pokémon. Please pick one from any generation. No need for separate posts now - your new Pokémon are the same level as your ghost (level 5) and only count for fifth generation posts from now on.

LegendChu and Aquacorde recieved a bonus for participating in the Halloween event. They gain exp based on how they went. You can also gain experience - just complete the scavenger hunt and you'll get +25 experience. You have until the end of November - but you'll need to pm me the answers.

LegendChu managed to get to level 100 thanks to his bonus - while this won't count for completing everything - it will give you another Pokémon. Please pick another Pokémon from the pokedex.

Now. On a serious note. Anyone that gets their starter to level 100 by the end of the year is eligible for a shiny Munna for their Sun and Moon game. You will recieve a lot at Christmas too if you play your cards right.

If you wish to make TM changes, go ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back