• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (HotW #68) Pokémon: Messenger Of Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samike360

Lover of May
Years
I'm almost done with the map--are you going to use it and can I submit it to the map rating thread?

PlatniumPiano

You are now breathing manually
Years
Overworlds are in!

Due to the hard work of Ruka Prince, we now have overworlds made for hero and heroine sprites! Here are some screens below...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I'm sorry to say it, but those ow's are really bad. It's just the fr/lg hero with mixed hats. I mean come on, show some initiative and create new characters!

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
Years
We won!!! :D
Yay, can't wait for the awards (don't worry, we just got to wait for meggido to make them)!

Congratulations, dood. :3

PlatniumPiano

Years
We won!!! :D
Yay, can't wait for the awards (don't worry, we just got to wait for meggido to make them)!

Congratulations, dood. :3

Haha thanks gratz to you too ^_^

Update:
Well, it turns out that I might release an alpha soon ^_^ The only thing I'm trying to decide is where I want it to end. Either I end it directly after the second village champion fight, or I end it after you get to surf to the next city (the mainland). The reason I say this is because I don't have the surfing Overworlds, and I'm not sure if you guys want to see a yellow/orange retarded R/S/E hero sprite on a blue blob. But the good news is that I am very close to getting something out (even though most of my maps fail...)

*Que Beta Tester Sign Ups... :)*

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I really like this hack, and so, congratz on winning the HotW awards. ;)

34y2z4h.png

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
Years
Are you kidding?! You get 2 award for the same thing I won and I only get one?!?!?!?1?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!/!?!?1/1/1/1/1/1`/2/1/1/3132refgdszfgfsgfdagegesg!?!

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!UOGHFGHBOJDZFGHBUOFDHBUDZFHBDZBIPD1!11

good job. TwT

Anyway...So you're going to release an alpha soon? Nice. I'd beta test...If I wasn't so busy.

PlatniumPiano

Years
Are you kidding?! You get 2 award for the same thing I won and I only get one?!?!?!?1?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!/!?!?1/1/1/1/1/1`/2/1/1/3132refgdszfgfsgfdagegesg!?!

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!UOGHFGHBOJDZFGHBUOFDHBUDZFHBDZBIPD1!11

good job. TwT

Anyway...So you're going to release an alpha soon? Nice. I'd beta test...If I wasn't so busy.

It's alright. I just realized, though, that I'm not sure if I want to release an alpha with an un-edited titlescreen :/ I might still do it though.

Your idea looks unique and interesting.

Name/Alias: Time Master

Job you want: Mapper

Credentials: I have not been in any known games but I am relatively good with designs.

I'm gonna have to see some proof of work before you get the job, sorry, and you'll probably be making only a few maps, just so you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back