• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2014
Celebi

Hey guys, I'm after a Celebi from the recent HG/SS U.S event, I missed out on it cause I live in Australia. My game is of coarse 4th generation and if possible can the person reading this just clone there legit version? May I please have it exact as how it came from the event. If possible. So yeah let me know.

Cheers

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2011
Hey people i am in need of a Ralts and a Dittto with pokerus. The big thing is i need them to be traded to white. If thats possible could you help me out thanks!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
i have just caughe an female krokorok at level 35 and taught her earthquake, rock slide and stone edge.
she is jolly natured and has moxie ability.

LF: 1-4 gen pokemon
pm me with offers.

Years
I am looking for the following pokemon:

totodile
cyndaquil
squirtle
bulbasaur
deoxys
shaymin
darkrai
thundorus (I am waiting on this one until I can start cloning, and mabey you will get it back)

I will gladly trade anything that I can for it/them.
I have the rest of the starters, And a lot of legendaries, plus zorua.

Last edited:

PinkPirate

Skitty's Girls League Owner
Years
Shiny Golbat for Shiny Pachirisu

I have a Shiny Golbat that I would like to trade for a shiny Pachirisu. Please let me know if you are interested. (I don't care what level the shiny is.)

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
ISO any flame body/magma armor pokemon, and anything with teh pokerus. for Pokemon White. LMK, asap. Thank you.

ihyatoeu

Sage
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2022
Now breeding oshawott's, tepig's and archen
LF: Deino, axew, female snivy, tirtouga, emolga and panpour

Last edited:

Chrono

\:D/
Years
Hey everyone! I'm hoping someone could help me out. I already beat the first gym so I could use Wi-Fi right now, which means I don't have any good pokemon at all. But I wanted to start out with some interesting pokemon and I was wondering if you guys can help me out. xD

I'm looking for:

Ditto (So I can breed, and I"ll trade this to my friend so he can breed too)
Tirtouga (Egg)
Spoink (Egg)
Rhyhorn (Egg)

If any of you can get just one of them I"ll be happy! :D If you can get some egg moves on them as well that would be great.

Last edited:

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UAE
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
I need help in doing trade then trading back evolution , if anyone is intersted plz vm me ASAP, am using white

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
Years
I'm currently looking for Gible and Cranidos in my Pokemon White game since they're my two favourite pokemon. <3

I've got a spare Lucky Egg I could trade, any Pokemon white exclusive (not including the legendaries) or any evolution stones etc you might need. I've also got Omanyte that you can have as well.

JaydenTheDragonTamer

RPG Fanatic.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 3, 2022
Is in Search and need of ANY pokemon with pokerus

pm/message me if you can help me out and ill see if theres anything i can give you in return =)

DarkraiDaviz

Darkrai Master
Years
LF: Solosis
Rufflet.

OF: Gothita
Vullaby.

(if you want any HG pokes i can trade those too)
SHINIES ARE APPRECITAED but not necessary since i have no shinies to offer yet.

drew16

Fat Boy Swag
Years
  • Age 28
  • U.S.
  • Seen Aug 28, 2012
Looking for an axew and rufflet will trade any 1-4th gen starter from my soul silver game P.M. if interested

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2011
LF: A modest Elgyem with HP Fighting and 31 IV's in Sp. attack and sychronize.

OF: Mostly anything, I can trade stuff from my SS...

Melona

Protean Assassin
Years
Looking for five simple pokemon if anyone can help.All MUST be female <3.They are

Petilil,Solosis,Rufflet,Oshawott and Snivy.

If anyone can help,please PM me and i'll try my best to offer what i can.

squirtlez

total n00b
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2011
Oshawott!!!!

LF: Either gender, any level Oshawott, Dewott, or Solosis

Offering: Lvl. 30 Zoroark, Female, Jolly Nature
Servine, Lvl. 34, Male, Quiet Nature

or pretty much anything else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back