• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I had a fried egg and toast with Nutella, very yummy! I love smoked salmon, my mom sometimes makes this really great smoked salmon spread for bagels, it's really good.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I had two McDonald's chicken sandwiches and a large order of fries. Yeah, I know, technically not breakfast food, but I did eat in the morning (i.e., before noon, so in a way it counts, I guess).

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Last edited by a moderator:
Years
In all honesty, I consider myself lucky to be thin. If I didn't play football, I would probably be quite portly since I do eat a lot but that seems to go towards my height and whatnot. I seem to be getting fitter, too, which I am quite surprised about :/

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Well I'm underweight and it kinda sucks, though everyone seems to think thats better than being overweight.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Underweight and overweight are both bad for you medically. It's sad that people look at underweight people and either feel perfectly fine commenting on how thin they are ("you need a cheeseburger!", etc) or think of them as the ideal. :(

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I think that's a huge problem in general tbh. People with eating disorders resulting in them being seriously underweight have nothing but "BEING THIN IS GOOD HERE GO ON THIS DIET" being shoved down their throats. Reallllly unhelpful.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Underweight and overweight are both bad for you medically. It's sad that people look at underweight people and either feel perfectly fine commenting on how thin they are ("you need a cheeseburger!", etc) or think of them as the ideal. :(
Yeah, I hate that. The amount of times I've been told I need to eat more when I already binge eat on snacks and fast food all the time gets to the point where it starts to offend me.

If anything, I find telling someone they're too thin more offensive than telling someone else they're too fat. Someone who is too fat can usually do something about it by changing their diet and exercising regularly. Someone who is too thin might not be eating enough, but a lot of the time (and in my case) it's because of their ridiculous metabolism.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I think they're equally offensive. Your opinion on someone's weight is irrelevant unless they're specifically asking you. Trust me, all adults are well aware if they're under- or overweight and you telling them is doing nothing other than being incredibly rude, lol.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
I'm overweight, I probably need to lose like 18-20 pounds. But It's so hard for me going to the gym or take a diet because my lifestyle makes me a nomad xD
Also, I can't practice a sport, because I've an injuried knee, due to hemophilia.

EDIT: Sorry if my english isn't the best, I'm still learning :P

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I am severely underweight, not too good for my reputation for being a Snorlax fan. I am 45kg, and 180 (or more) cm. I am eating a lot, but I can't seem to grow any fatter. I eat snacks like every now and then and been eating supper.

droomph

weeb
Years
I'm borderline underweight. It's fun, knowing that you can't eat more than two bites before wanting to barf it up!

It's like every day is Thanksgiving.

Oh and I dont mind, because I KNOW AND I'M WORKING ON IT and I-

You know what idek
Yeah, not just a dog xD
Is the largest sate of Mexico.

-insert racist joke about migrant workers-

I think they're equally offensive. Your opinion on someone's weight is irrelevant unless they're specifically asking you. Trust me, all adults are well aware if they're under- or overweight and you telling them is doing nothing other than being incredibly rude, lol.

But being rude is how you become a rappa

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
A few years ago I used to be severely underweight, and although I won't dwell on that, it certainly wasn't fun. I thought I looked good, but I didn't. Nowadays, I'm somewhere between average and plump, a fine body shape for someone of my height (which is 6'6)!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
But not how you become Parappa the Rappa.

parappa_2.jpg

Reactions: Her
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back