• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Alchemist

Jttyzzle

Creator of Pokémon Alchemist.
Years
fxcq3I5.png

POKéMON ALCHEMIST
Release 5.0! Completely Finished!

Introduction:
This is a game I've been developing on Essentials since December 2014. It's been just me and publicly available scripts/sprites. I've tried to make it as similar to the main series games as possible, so no Fakémon. It's sort of a blend of my favorite parts of gens III - V. The game has all eight Gyms and the Pokémon League, and an extensive postgame featuring extra plots, countless Gyms, regions and more.

Plot:​

Spoiler:

Features:​
-A brand new region to discover, filled with tons of Pokémon!
-A unique story that extends through the post-game, with bases, grunts and admins to take out. Stop their plot to resurrect the ancient Pokémon!
-12 Postgame Episodes. Travel through time, other regions, sneak through enemy bases, stop computer viruses, and more!
-Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova areas.
-No edginess and no bad Fakémon!
-649 Pokémon to find and capture.
-Over 20 Gyms spread across over five regions to conquer, along with a Pokémon League, World Tournament, and a Championship to determine the strongest Trainer in the world!
-Sidequests, from lost items, Pokémon hunts, hunting Legendary Pokémon, and more. There's tons to do in the Kamla Region!
-Klein's secret bases. Leave your mark on the region!

Screenshots:​
Full Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/rctH6
Spoiler:

Download Link and More Info:​
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O7aBcpe4sbDAz0CsmxFUfOi7Xrs4YMhYhil4obMB-wI/edit

Credits:​
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Omg! Jttyzzle another completed game joins the list. Wow, this looks interesting. The features look outstanding and screens are stunning. Will play later on and give a review ;).

Jttyzzle

Years
You should put this on the Game Showcase it an complete Fan game.

I read the Games Showcase, and you need to start in the Progressing first. I do use 'Completed' fairly loosely, as there are a few more things I would like to include in the game (Planned Feature Section), but the game is completable to the end.

Omg! Jttyzzle another completed game joins the list. Wow, this looks interesting. The features look outstanding and screens are stunning. Will play later on and give a review ;).

Hope you enjoy it!

Years
  • Age 54
  • MA.
  • Seen Oct 7, 2016
I have a couple questions. 1.) I don't know when you get the Pokegear as I don't have it yet. So when do you first get the Pokegear? 2.) Is there any way to make the bag work properly? I try to use it and sometimes it stays on battle items and I can't choose anything else. There are times when I can use the bag okay as I caught some pokemon by getting to the Pokeball tab. I am enjoying it so far and will see how things get further into the game. Thanks for an interesting game so far.

Years
I read the Games Showcase, and you need to start in the Progressing first. I do use 'Completed' fairly loosely, as there are a few more things I would like to include in the game (Planned Feature Section), but the game is completable to the end.

Hope you enjoy it!
Oh okay I understand I will give this a try after I play Uranium and Rejuvenation.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 4, 2021
I have a couple questions. 1.) I don't know when you get the Pokegear as I don't have it yet. So when do you first get the Pokegear? 2.) Is there any way to make the bag work properly? I try to use it and sometimes it stays on battle items and I can't choose anything else. There are times when I can use the bag okay as I caught some pokemon by getting to the Pokeball tab. I am enjoying it so far and will see how things get further into the game. Thanks for an interesting game so far.

pokegear opens with F6
and the other thing, you can actually click on the bag parts, so the mouse is interfering, just move the cursor of the game window :D

Years
  • Age 54
  • MA.
  • Seen Oct 7, 2016
Okay thank you so much for the help. As I really needed the help. I feel so stupid about the cursor making it hard to use the bag. Just call me Homer Simpson (Doh!)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 4, 2021
i've noticed quite a few "invisible walls" throughout the game, sometimes preventing me from reaching a pokeball and sometimes just making an invisible maze.
Also, sometimes you can't exit the water while surfing on some banks and sometimes i can surf on piers, and it is necessary to talk to/battle the fishermen eg.route 12
Genesect event, if i beat genesect, it does not start the actions to end the event, i just spawn in the graphite park, if i catch the genesect, the event just loops over and over again.

Last edited:

Jttyzzle

Years
i've noticed quite a few "invisible walls" throughout the game, sometimes preventing me from reaching a pokeball and sometimes just making an invisible maze.
Also, sometimes you can't exit the water while surfing on some banks and sometimes i can surf on piers, and it is necessary to talk to/battle the fishermen eg.route 12
Genesect event, if i beat genesect, it does not start the actions to end the event, i just spawn in the graphite park, if i catch the genesect, the event just loops over and over again.

Thanks for all this! Do you remember some of the places there were invisible walls?

As for the Genesect event, are you on the most recent update? I changed some stuff recently with it, but it seems something has gone wrong again, I'll have an update out as soon as possible.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 4, 2021
Thanks for all this! Do you remember some of the places there were invisible walls?

As for the Genesect event, are you on the most recent update? I changed some stuff recently with it, but it seems something has gone wrong again, I'll have an update out as soon as possible.

I'll try. There is an unreacheable pokeball on route 11 i believe, in the town with the ground gym there is a maze. The route through the mountains i think so too. I forgot all the insignificant ones in the wild. I'm on 1.02 now.

and, you can fly to Nori town, but can't fly from Nori

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 17, 2019
Rock Smash is optional, but it's in Oasis. Strength on the other hand is essential to complete the game, and is in Resort.

thanks for the answer, also how do i use link stone? i can only give and toss it

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 4, 2021
when i use waterfall on victory road i get stranded on top and can't move at all and all the pokemon typings are shown wrong or glitched in a way.

Years
  • Age 54
  • MA.
  • Seen Oct 7, 2016
Ember City has some spots with invisible walls. There is a female NPC near a basket and an item that I have tried to get but to no avail. Also the museum seems to have invisible walls where you can't go to the sides of it just a path to the door.

Jttyzzle

Years
Thanks for all these bug reports everyone! I've uploaded a new patch that fixes some stuff.
For the people reporting the typing bug, tell me if this fixes anything.

Back