• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Chronicles - Kanto OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Zimvee: Yes, of course they will. That is, if they stick around. Anyone here is more than welcome to journey to the other regions. In fact, I encourage it.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Zimvee: I don't think I can answer that question without ruining the plot for you guys...sorry. But you can be certain that in the next Region you will be able to use all your Pokemon you've worked on in Kanto.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
=]
I ended up being able to get the post up.

Hopefully it's good enough to deem Jack the proud owner of a one-of-a-kind Pokémon. ^^;
It wouldn't get revived until Cinnabar, though, so until then, it's dead weight, haha.

EDIT:

2c34aa383442e790d381dd1c44a150de.png

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
Hey. Um, sorry for not posting in a while. I had to go do a project at a friend's house today and spent there all day >> I'm making a somewhat large post that involves the battle with Brock right now.

EDIT: Nevermind, I stil have things to do and I am not going to be able to do the battle as intricate as I want it to be.. Dx I'll heal my Pokemon and post the battle tomorrow. Sorry for the awful post ..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Diegoyayi: Hey no worries man. I hope you get a good grade on your project and that it turns out really well! I look forward to your post tomorrow!

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Diegoyayi: Oh, and don't forget to actually USE the TM on Pikachu before you fight Brock...in case you forgot.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 7, 2023
To WeissRaben: Yes they are, unfortunately. For now, we have as many people as we can use. That may change in the near future, especially when we move on to a new Region. Keep checking back and you may submit a character if you like, just in case.

Ok ^^ Reserve a slot for me, if you can, as soon as...as soon as is possible ^^

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
I'll include how Adel found a Rare Candy for the next post, if that's alright, I don't think I can type anymore currently. X3

274392b9cabfba1077cfdf39c6c10ea0.png

Trainer Kat

Years
-_- Well, once again, I have a ton of work to do, so I'll try my best to get something up. I should be able to though. :] I'm trying to make this one count.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
Ha, Ok Brawler. I did remember to do that:P My post is up.

Delete Growl and Leer for Quick Attack and Fury swipes, respectively. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
To Trainer Kat: Oh, it counted.

To Zimvee: HM's will be in this game, BUT they will not take up a move slot. To answer your question though, you won't ever really NEED them. Look at Tracey and Misty from the Anime. They just piggybacked on Ash's Lapras (which knew Surf) the whole time through the Orange Islands!

To Diegoyayi: Your moves have been updated.

To All: Chapter 6 is up! Post away!

Can anyone else access Bulbapedia? For some reason I can't anymore...and the pictures I got from it are gone now. What the heck?

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

Years
xD I figured moveset stuff goes here, it wouldn't really make sense in the RP.

Beedrill -> Drop String Shot for Focus Energy.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
Squirtle will get her Bubble replaced with that Water Gun. Thanks. ;D

No post today, I'm kinda busy with things in school, which should hopefully be all done by tomorrow, if I'm not too tired, expect one. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back