• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Well at some point maybe they'll meet! I think Kiyoko is stuck to N, depending on Bassiroth's preferences. Especially since Kiyoko is bonding with his Zoroark... :3

Where is Kiyoko on the 'cute child' scale?

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
I would say 8. I prefer girls as cute children. But other than that, he sounds adorable. I can make Star "Wander" to N's classroom during the day and meet you ^-^ Star does not need an education. I just want to warn you though, Psy will not like you. I feel like she just is jealous. She will dislike you. For no real reason ^-^

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'll have to have either Rosalyn or Genevieve interact with your character at some point hopefully soon Zerin :3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Wow, people want Kiyoko... O.o Anyways, I think he's going to cling to N and Zoroark, so Bassiroth pretty much has control over that :3

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Name Rafael Kyo

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Personality:
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

Pokémon

Species: Pikachu

Personality: Just like his trainer.

Lvl: 15

Moves: Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Quick attack, Electro ball, Thunder, Iron Tail.

Last edited:

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
This seems like a really fun RP to join, and I can see that there are some spots still open, but I'm just a little bit confused. How do you join in this late in the RP, is it just to arrive via the boat...?

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Kid Mind: Yup! 'Tis called storyline flexibility. Your character comes on in and makes their own march regardless of where the overarching plot is it.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
@PkMnTrainer Yellow: Oh...that's neat. Well then count me in! I'm just gonna go work on my SU and post it up real soon. =)

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@Zerin: OH MY F***ING ULTIMATE HIPSTER-GOD.

I want to take Kiyoko and snuggle him to death. I WANT, to just hug him so much that his intestense may burst out. He is sooo damn cute and I just wanna adopt him and raise him as my own.

If you let Maxwell's baby-loving Slakoth catch Kiyoko, well then he is going to have to get used to living with a sloth stuck to his body in a hugging position xD

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Zerin- :3 I would loove to meet Kiyoko soon. Maybe after halloween. :) I wonder how Mistress will act like to Kiyoko anyway? *snickers*

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Mammoth - Not sure whether to be glad or terrified by that response. I'm going to assume it's a good thing, since I was going for something adorable. Adorable, and hopefully very sympathetic, after his sad little story. Except for Marin, since she knew all along :/

Diamond - Mistress is a female Zorua, if I remember correctly, yes? Hmm, that would be a curious meeting...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Zerin- :3 Yeah Mistress is a girl. Maybe on the next day Kilik could look for N to see how Kiyoko is doing, assuming if he can find N! xD Can't wait to see Kilik's face when he see's Kiyoko's true form! Then again, he may not react very much.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
OK, here is my SU, I hope that it's good enough.

Spoiler:

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Posted with Austin, Genivive!

I hope you said that your character would meet mine on the way there, because that's what I posted. Sorry if it's wrong. D: And sorry again for not posting yesterday like I said, something came up.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
It's fine :3 you already know I posted back :3. Also Megaman I already have Rosalyn's reaction planned for if she gets scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back