• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can anyone give me tips

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 23, 2021
Hallo everyone!

My name is Kevin,

I want to start collecting Pokemon cards and i hope somebody could give me some tips! Where and where i can buy some cheap booster boxes or packs! Hope to here from you guys (i'm living in the netherlands)

Years
bol.com has them.
I checked the price of Sword & Shield Battle Styles Booster Packs, which are around 9 euros.
I checked the same booster on nedgame and they sell it for 6,99 (which is probably the normal price).
I checked the corresponding booster box: nedgame is out of stock, bol.com has it for 136 euros. There's 36 booster packs in a booster box so that's roughly 3.7 euros a pack.
I'd recommend just checking the prices between the two and see which is cheaper, as both tend to adjust their prices randomly. nedgame is often cheaper, but not always.

I have used both sites for various merchandise, but I'll admit I don't collect the Pokemon TCG myself.
This is just online though. You should also check your local stores to see how much they sell booster packs for. They may or may not be cheaper.
So basically only tip I can give you is compare prices regularly when buying online, as they tend to be adjusted xD

Also Hello and Welcome Kevin!

Back