• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Ellie almost exploded but suddenly Volca got involved, gently shooting string over the Pokemon's mouth. Skye blinked. This was rare. "Look dude," Volca said to the Absol, who had calmed down. Ellie here's being a pain. Sorry. But stop digging on Skye, okay? Ellie's always been a loose cannon when it comes to this sort of thing. Not his fault she's a bit prideful. From what I can tell you and your trainer are the same way. Nothin' wrong with it." With that, the bug went back to his lunch.

Skye smiled softly before replying. "E-Ellie's just prickly. I-It's why she wa-wants tuh-to e-evolve into J-Jolteon. Th-Thanks for b-being n-nice to me." He flushed, looking embarrassed. "K-Kinda rare..." he paused a moment. "Y-You're r-really strong r-right? I can fuh-feel it."

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
Years
Gabriel spoke camly back,

"I won't apologize; I can't stand it when someone tells me what to do. And yes it seems that way." He watched the large bug walk back to his food.

"Oh your Eevee wants to evolve into a Jolteon? I think that would fit her personality, at least from what I've seen. You're thanking me for being nice to you? What, are you used to people teasing you? I'm pretty sure that they were not as confident as me; I have no use to pick on someone like you. And why would i? You haven't said anything to offend me."

"Y-You're r-really strong r-right? I can fuh-feel it." Skye seemed to be giving in to her attitude. She smiled.

"I don't know, it depends how you describe strong, I don't focus on the level. I've been many people with higher levels of my own. I believe it depends on how strong the trust is between the Pokémon and the trainer. So looking at it that way, then yes I would say I'm pretty strong." Frankie stood taller; Skye was just fueling her fire. She loves it though. I think I should keep this kid around, she thought.

"How old are you anyways? You look younger than I do."

Years
((Nideous I need you to promise me that you will be active, unlike the other members of the rp your new do i need a guarantee.))

(OOC: I go and watch one cricket match and the rp takes off without me)

The place was bubbling with action trainers battling trainers, people making friends but Jack just wanted to sleep. He put on his red jacket and walked off to the dorm rooms returning Scyther to its pokeball "I'll save your power for later" Jack walked passed everyone ignoring every "Hi" "How you doing" and every "want to battle", for now it was all about him maybe tomorrow he would become more friendly but for now he wanted to relax. On the situation of girls now he did notice a couple of cute ones "I might need a good friend for my time here" Jack laughed to himself as he looked back at the packed school yard "Hopefully these guys don't kill each other off before classes start" Jack walked into the Entei Red dorm and straight to his room jumped into bed closed his eyes and dreamt of battling, something he did everyday.

((And has everyone posted because I don't want to give you guys the next task until they have))

Renege

C arry T he F lame
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
OOC: You guys really took off!

[Oak Island]

Everyone seemed to be having fun especially Lome who was wandering all around the boat causing Wallace to chase her. There were quite a few children on this boat Wallace observed as he kept to himself not wanting to interfere with anyone. Some guy with a Scyther, he seemed a bit excited to be there or maybe Wallace was misreading his expression. The boat rocked back and fourth and it wasn't comfortable for him at all especially since the waves kept splashing him in the face. Lome squawking her head off because she didn't like anyone near her they weren't giving her attention. Wallace sighed he had to get off this boat and get on the nice, solid ground that he really missed right now.

"We have now arrived on Oak Island," An intercom buzzed on it almost sounded like someone was shooting a gun. Wallace glanced at the different trainers he wonder how they would react to him and his situation about not letting his Pokemon battle. Ohwell, when the time comes he'll blow them away with amazing, not-there-at-all battle skills. Wallace chuckled, now it was time to get his Raikou Dorm jacket and get on with the show. Since he was in the Raikou Dorm the jacket had some yellow (if not completely yellow?) and put it on, it fit.

Everyone seemed to be interacting with each other like a big family and Wallace well he was the cousin that no one invited to the reunions. Even though his brute size would seem to make everyone notice him that wasn't the case with these Trainers. People started chattering about battling and suddenly there actually was an intense battle. Wallace stood behind a tree and watched with Lome in his arm, luckily he had the strength to stop her from joining in the battle.

"We'll battle soon Lome but not against these Trainers!" Wallace whispered to Lome but she wasn't listening to him all she saw was Pokemon battling and she wanted in.

The herd of students began to move towards the Cafetorium and Wallace followed at the very edge of the group not wanting to draw unnecessary attention to him. Lome split Wallace's food with him as he wasn't very hungry actually he had an itch to train his team. That Pokemon Battle had actually excited to him to see what he could really do against another Trainer even though he worried about his Pokemon's health. Wallace walked to the Raikou Dorm room how many of them were there? He wasn't sure so he just went into his room and laid out his other two Pokeballs. He needed a water tank or something; Taiga hated not being able to swim around whenever she pleased. Wallace released Yana and kept Taiga in her Pokeball as it wasn't safe to let her out yet.

"Let's behave guys!" Wallace commanded but the Lome pecked at the outer shell that encircled her body while Yana bounced around the room sniffing the place. Yana was using her Psychic to move things to her liking, "Yana! I said behave or T-taiga will take your spot!" That stopped the psychic pig in her tracks and she turned around to face Wallace her eyes still glowing blue and then they faded. This was going to be quite an interesting year.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
First things first, the cafeteria. Several students have already started heading there, and she was starting to get hungry.

Heading towards the cafeteria, the girl smoothed out her clothes that she rushed to put on earlier.

"There we go," she thought to herself, examining herself one last time before making it to the cafeteria.

As she enters the room, Xoxaa noticed tables were filling up fast. She'd have to pick her food quickly if she wanted to enjoy it and not be overwhelmed by strangers. Grabbing some pizza, orange juice, and some slices of fruit, she found an empty table towards the front and took her seat. She placed her bag by her side. Sighing, she looks into it, glancing at her 3 pokeballs.

"Xgok, Eokh and Wyop..." she began to think to herself worriedly, with a slight frown on her face.

She then began to eat her food, glancing around, noticing a developing conflict between two trainers and their Pokemon, among others who were eating their food; many who were enjoying it alongside their Pokemon. Unfortunately, she couldn't do the same for her Pokemon. Xgok is uncontrollable and hates her. Eokh might be more obedient, but still she is untrained and too hyper to keep in one place. Then there's Wyop. A dumb, flailing fish Pokemon. She didn't want to totally humiliate herself by revealing any of her Pokemon, and so she kept her conscience and her sanity safe, inside of their pokeballs, and continued to eat her food, her head tilted down slightly.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Alice stared at the teacher, waiting for a response. She realized she had probably come in at the wrong time.

"…Okaay. Have a good day." She closed the door and looked down at Jem.
"Vulpix! Vul!" Jem exclaimed.

"You're hungry, aren't you?" Alice asked. "Vul!" Jem agreed, sniffing the air and running down the hallway towards the smell of food. Alice followed him to the cafeteria, opened the door, and looked around. The red haired girl and the quiet kid were here, too, and they were talking. Another girl was sitting at a lone table, eating by herself. She had no Pokémon with her- why? Alice watched them for a moment and then noticed Jem was gone. "Hey! Have some manners, you!" the cafeteria lady shouted. Alice looked and saw that Jem was ravenously eating the food right from where the cafeteria lady was handing them out.

"Oh sh*t," Alice said and ran over. "I am so sorry! Jem, he's just…" Alice stopped mid sentence and laughed, hoping the cafeteria lady would laugh along. She didn't. Alice's laugh faded. "Okay I'm sorry." She picked up Jem and held him like she had been holding him earlier.

"I'll have four plates of these… exquisite looking noodles!" Alice proclaimed, nodding and smiling. The cafeteria lady looked at her with an 'excuse me?' look.

"What?-- OH! I want four because I have more Pokémon with me," Alice explained in embarrassment. The lunch lady gave her the four servings of noodles. "Thanks," Alice said, taking the noodles and sitting at an empty table. She tossed two other pokéballs, releasing Bean, a Bulbasaur, and Savannah, an Absol. "Vulpix!" Jem greeted, glad to see his friends again.

"I got some noodles, guys," Alice said, beckoning to the four plates. "Absol!" Savannah screamed excitedly, as if she had never eaten.

"Be quiet, Savannah. You'll scare everybody in here," Alice laughed. Savannah dug into the food, as did Jem and Alice. Alice looked up from her plate and noticed Bean staring at the plates quietly.

"Bean, please eat," Alice said, making a face at the noodle that limply hung out of her mouth. "Bulba," Bean said, turning his head defiantly. He was stubborn, but never completely defiant like this.

"What's the matter with you?" Alice asked, wiping off the noodle on her face with a napkin. "Vulpix! Vul!" Jem said, blowing a small flame over Bean's plate. The noodles gave off steam, and Jem stopped his flame. "Bulba!" Bean exclaimed as he began eating. "Alright, your food was… cold," Alice said, finishing up her noodles.

She got up and stood on the table. Savannah stopped eating and flinched when her plate rattled against the table. "Attention everyone, attention. When Jem, Savannah, Bean and I become the top students, you will all be receiving autographs! That is all," Alice said, looking around at everybody and smiling proudly. "Get off the table or I'm telling the principal!!" the lunch lady screamed. Alice gave her a 'whatever' look and stepped off the table. Alice wasn't serious about her statement, in fact. She was merely challenging everybody to see what they were made of.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
"Phew, glad that battle's over." Nathan quietly whispered. "He was pretty unpredictable." Nathan slowly walked over towards the canteen, only to fin out that it was horribly full. "IIII, don't think I'll be eating in there," he said, "much too crowded." Remembering he had to recieve his gible from his mother, Nathan had no choice but to scoot inside for a quick visit. As he stepped into the canteen, the aromas were spectacular, some of fresh noodles, bulba bean soup, sliced fruit, chicken and rice. Though these mouth watering scents arrived at Nathan's notstrils, he still knew what he had to do. Scoot and boot.

Nathan glanced around looking for a PC, which he knew was aorund the canteen somewhere. "Ah, found you." Nahan blurted with slight hapiness. He quickly joted towards the box, swerving past many people; including two trainers who seemed to be having a somewhat interesting conversation. Not to mention that their pokemon seemed to be misbehaving. "Humph. That absol needs to be taught a lesson." Nathan snapped angrily. He didn't like pure cockiness. He finally reached the box and slid his pokedex through a slit in the side. Du-ding, thankyou for your pokedex it wil now be scanned and you will be able to recieve items as you please. The box explained. "Huh, nifty." Nathan said with one eyebrow raised. Scan complete. The box siad again. Nathan withdrew is gible, excited to see it. As soon as the ball reached his fingertips Nathan let him out to greet him. He then placed piplups pokeball onto the pedastool next to the box and she was sent off to his mum.

Once the pokemon popped out of it's home, it looked up joyfully and jumped onto Nathan's shoulder. "Haha," Nathan laughed. "How have you been? You've grown!" "GIB, GIIIIB" it yelled. "Haha, you're one excited fella' aren't ya'." Nathan joked. Though his plan was to scoot and boot, Nathan decided to quickly grab a coffee. "There you go sir." the canteen lady said to Nathan. "Thanks." he replied sincerely. "Let's go Nathan said to his gible and walked outside to enjoy his warm cup of nourishment. As he did so he heard a young trainer bounce from her table, yelling something about being the best. It was the trainer with the vulpix he saw earlier. "She's confident." he mentioned, "maybe too confident." Nathan was trying not to dislike her because of this, but his intolerance for such rude behaviour couldn't be ignored completely. "Hmmm.." he sighed and left the canteen towards his dorm.

Last edited:

Makbets

Cookie Lover
Years
Ace, Ice and Leafy finished with eating. "Finally I was able to eat something delicious, anyways Leafy return!" Leafy returns in his Pokeball. "Hmm..now I should give my Cotton an Oran Berry or something like that..." Ace looks at his bag, but its empty. "Empty!? Now I need to go to forest to look for it.." Ace said, he leaves the Academy and enters Academy's Forest. Ace and Ice are looking for Oran Berries but can't find any. "Leafy come on out!" He sends out Leafy out of his Pokeball so Leafy could help find some Oran Berries. "We need to find Oran Berries for Cotton, lets go!" He said and started looking for Oran Berries.

2 Hours Later.

Ace and his Pokemon still didn't found even 1 Oran Berry, few minutes later he sees a bush full of Oran Berries and picks up few and puts them in his bag. "Cotton come on out!" Cotton comes out of its Pokeball, fully fainted. Ace gives one of his Oran Berries to Cotton, she eats it and is starting to fell better. "Good, now Return Cotton!" Cotton returns in his Pokeball. "Now lets go back to Academy.." Ace with his Pokemon goes back to the Academy.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
"Now where's my dorm?" Nathan asked himself, wondering around looking for it. He turned around the corner, past two random trianers having a batlle. It was a Mankey battling a Abra. It seemed like the abra was winning, even though it only knew teleport. It was funny though, because it on;y knew teleport and it easily was defeating the mankey, but decreasing it's stamina and confusing it by darting all over the place. "Aha, that's a tricky technique." Nathan half giggled. Continuing his search for his dorm he spotted a teacher. "Hey, I'm Nathan, please to meet you." but the teacher didn't reply. Instead he was in a fierce rush towards the canteen, he had a firm expression fixed onto his face, almost as if he was angry. When Nathan finally reached his dorm he gazed above him to see a jaw dropping Suicune Dorm Entrace. It was a large arch, encrusted with tiny blue sapphires that glimmered in the light. Near the tip of the arc was a Sucune - a fake of course - that seemed to be running swiftly with it's streamer like body parts fluttering behind it. "Amazing." Nathan said jaw-dropped. Nathan slowly walked in and looked for the cabin that had his name on it. "Giiib!" Gible called out, it pointed at a door near the centre of the dorm, but against the wall with others. It had the number 17 encrusted in the same blue jewels as the entranced. Nathan walked towards his cabin ready to organise his belongings.

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
(OOC: Argh, I'm sorry I'm late! My internet has been wigging out on me for a while now >_> I'll be skipping a bit, straight to the dorm).

Dimitri looked around for his dorm. He already asked one of the teachers where it is, though the directions were very vague. He already sent his Combee to look for, as he described it, "the most good-looking structure dominantly colored in blue," but, after ten minutes, still to no avail. Dimitri checked his surroundings. Sounds were buzzing here and there, loud, silent, somewhere in between--it was an astonishing mix he never experienced back home. People were battling, chatting, running, or standing stock-still. It was a new thing for him, and he stood there with his forehead wrinkled, and his eyes scrutinizing. That was short-lived though, as Combee's buzzing soon broke his silence.

"Well, Combee? Did you find it?" Dimitri asked.
"Combee, Comb, Comb, Combee!" says she.

Combee's small wings were stretched to a point northwest of where they were, and Combee soon took off. Dimitri followed closely behind. When a silhoutte of a building materialized in his sight, his heart pounded slightly faster. Then when he reached it, he was astonished--the building was HUGE! It had an air of elegance to it, much like his old home, but it looked more lively, and it's definitely much more crowded. He took a deep breath as he passed through the entrance arch. After asking around for his cabin number, he found it, situated in a cozy little corner of the second floor. He came in and fell on the bed. This, he thought, is home.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
"Clinck" Nathan closed his cabin door and sat on his perfectly made bed. He sighed, he was tired, but he knew there was still work to be done. He placed his half finished coffee on the bedside table next to his bed, which was still steaming. Nathan looked to his shoulder at Gible it seemed to be bored especially having ti watch Nathan organise his stuff. "You know what, how about when I finish organising I'll take you out to the beach and we'll train with Chimchar and Turtwig." "Gib!" Gible agreed. He hadn't seen those two in ages and form this Nathan knew Gible would be elated. Nathan checked his watch, it was 2:30pm. "Woah, it's already been 2 and a half hours!" Nathan bellowed; suprised. "Gible can you help me by grabbing my laptop from my bag. It's over there by the door. This Academy sure was organised. I wonder when they put my bags in here." Gible gracefully agreed and grabbed Nathan's laptop with his strong jaws. Nathan was worried about if Gible left a mark, he recently bought a cleaner that could get any sort of grime off. It was very convienient.

As time ticked away, Nathan finally finished with his room. "Right ready to go?" Nathan asked gible. He also grabbed the othet two and brought them out. "So guys, you ready to go train at the beach?" "Char, Tur Tur, Gib." they all replied in agreement. Chimmchar jumped onto Nathan's head while, turwig and gibl walked beside him. Nathan went to reach his coffee before he left only to find out that it was cold. "Egh, cold coffee." Nathan went to the dorm kitchen and tipped it down the sink.

Nathan followed the same route as he did arriving at his dorm, through long corridors and around the bend, the two trainers had left but there were still plently of trainers rushing about, several in fact knocked him, causing his chimchar to become quite annoyed. Nathan exited the bulding, the sun was bright and chimchar love this. It flung itself off Nathan'shead and bounced happily around expelling bursts of fire as he did so. "Now, we're going to practice our combinations, got me. We need to work on our flow because the last battle with piplup I found that I myself and the strength of piplups moves didn't flow, so I want to improve this with you guys." Nathan walked to a nearby tree, at the edge of the Academy's forest. "Firstly, chimchar, I want you to use sunny day and then turwig use solarbeam. The sunnyday will give you the ability to fire a superpower solarbeam instantly okay?" "Tuuurtwig!" Turwig announced. "Ready? Go." Chimchar raise dit's hands and looked towards the sky, the sun glowed and the atmospher became sizzling hot and stunningly brighter. Now you turtwig. Turtwig released a powerful solarbeam at the tree which left it sizziling hot. "Great stuff." Nathan encouraged them. "Now turtwig," Nathan said. "you can use chimchars sunny day to help you recover more health."

Secondly guys, I need to improve your speed and accuracy. I want you gible to realease a series of short dragon rages at both turtwig and chimchar randomly. I want you two to dodge and counter attack then of which gible you need to dodge. Understand?" All three roared. "Alright let's go."
Gible charged it's dragon rage, slowly and suddenly exploded many short bursts of this concentrated power. Turtig jumped and hurled a swirling energy ball at gible, chimchar assisted with a fierce mach punch to increase the balls impact. Gibel used dig to dodge. Nathan was elated, his training method worked, he let them decided how they helped eachother, he let them decide what strategies they felt comfortable with and then use that in the battles to his advantage. In return turwig shot a leech seed straight into the ground which grew rapidly in search of gible in which it had found. It sucked the life out of gible but lukily gible freed itself with slash. It continued to dig it's way behind chimchar and turtwig to then spring up and shoot yet again as instructed another series of draogn rages. Suprised chimchar was hit by one but quickly reained it momentum by retaliting with Double team hoping to confuse gible. Gible wasn't stupud however, it spun, and spun untill finally it released a tsunami of dragon rages to chimchar and turwig. Both got hit, both were damaged. Infuriated, chimchar used sunnyday while a somewhat irritate turtwig used solarbeam. It wa sa direct hit, as gible was blinded by the shining sun. Turtwig then recivered using synthesis as it looked at gible tired and fainted against the tree. "Outstanding stuff guys!" Nathan yelled with joy. Let's return to our dorm and check out timetable on my laptop. They said they'd give us a paper form or send it to us via email through the academy's server. Nathan returned gibel to it's pokeball and Chimcar returned too, though turtwig wanted to stay, Nathan happily let him and they both walked towards the suicune dorm once again.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'm going to be very active, I promise. This looks like fun! So... am I in?
Post things like this in the OCC thread in the Roleplay Lounge. It's saves the thread from small somewhat spammy posts. No that I am implying that your post is spammy. :3 It's just neater and more organised that way.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Post things like this in the OCC thread in the Roleplay Lounge. It's saves the thread from small somewhat spammy posts. No that I am implying that your post is spammy. :3 It's just neater and more organised that way.

Oh, I'm sorry. I've never done this before. I'll delete it if you want.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Oh, I'm sorry. I've never done this before. I'll delete it if you want.
Haha, no don't be silly. You've done nothing wrong and no need to delete it. :D
I was just saying it's better if it's posted in the OCC of this rolpleay. You'll find it if you lcick the link in the first post on page one made by jackblaze. :3

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
"With someone like that as your trainer that doesn't surprise me,"Volca muttered through his food, so only Rama could hear. Rama snickered and began collecting the Pokemon's plates.

Skye saw an odd gleam in the girl's eyes. "I g-guess that's w-what I me-meant." He didn't want to bring about fighting, not today. "I'm tw-tw-twelve and m-my name's Skye O-Odell." Skye felt his gaze attracted to the floor. Here it comes. She's going to know Cam. Honestly, you win one championship and you're suddenly important. He loved his brother but the guy being famous was rather annoying. If his brother could deal though, then so could he. Ellie knew what he was thinking and yipped out grumpily under the string.

"Siblings and their shadows..." Rama snorted.

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
"...mee..."
"Huh?"
"...ombi..."
"What? Ombi? What's that?"
"Combee!"
"Gah!" Dimitri woke up with a jolt. He had been sleeping on his bed for a while now. He's not sure how long, but it's definitely been a while. Combee floated right in front of his face with a querying expression on her face.
"Combee. Bee bee combee bee." she buzzed.
"Oh, you're hungry? Well, now that I think of it, I kinda feel hungry too. Good thing I brought this, huh?" Dimitri said, a big grin splashed across his face, his hand reaching deep into his backpack. He pulled out a small cooking beaker and three cup noodles. He went to the bathroom to get some water and plugged the beaker in at the nearest electric socket. When it was hot enough, he poured the water in the cup noodles and closed the lid.

"Okay, guys, bet you're hungry. Come on out!" He pulled two Pokeballs from his belt. A Squirtle and a Flareon materialized out of two red energy beams. While they ate their food, Dimitri opened his window and let Combee out to search for nectar. It was incredibly windy, but Dimitri liked it. He turned off the air conditioner, savoring the fresh air, and silently gazed at Combee's silhouette in the blue sky as it dove down to a field of flowers. Flareon and Squirtle, having finished their meal, returned to their respective Pokeball on their own.

When Combee was nowhere to be seen, Dimitri sat on his bed and ate his noodles, before silently going on another slumber.

Last edited:

Makbets

Cookie Lover
Years
Ace was sleeping in his new room, but suddenly one of the Pokeballs fell to the ground. And Ace woke up. "Huh? What is my Pokeball doing under my bed?" Picks up Pokeball. "Uhh..come on out.." Ice comes out of its Pokeball. "Hmm Ice? What are you doing?" Ace Asked. "Sneasel, Sneasel!" Ice doesn't want to sleep in the Pokeball. "You don't want to sleep in the Pokeball?" Ace asked. Ice nods. "Oh well, u can sleep here if u want to, Leafy, Cotton come on out.." Leafy and Cotton comes out of their Pokeballs. "You can also sleep here." Leafy and Swablu cheered. "Ok then, lets sleep now." Ace, Leafy and Cotton quickly falls asleep, while Ice was just looking at Oak's Island.

Years
Firstly everyone needs to go to sleep so we can start a new day at the academy.

This is how things will go I choose which student go to a certain class and the when your finished you can go to a class with an Npc, Interact with more of the rpers or go catch pokemon. Since its early I will give you a list of what can be caught.

Spoiler:

Ps: I'm entrusting you guys to make the catches yourself but the post still have to be worthy, that means if I see a catch that is not up to standard I will tell you. For now every pokemon caught will be at level 10 with level 10 moves.

Pokemon Mythology(Yagerbomb)-Nathan, Alice Martin, Skye Odell, Jackson Goldan.

Battle Tactician(Auro Lucario)-Wallace Briggs, Ace Black, Dimitri Lancer, Mark Willson.

Eggs 101(Rustymenon)- Frankie Castle, Brian Jameson,Xoxaa Lizarkia.

Things that Students can do
Spoiler:

Things that Teachers can do
Spoiler:

Jack woke up from his sleep energetic and ready for the first real day of school. Jack looked out the window and smiled as saw the sun shinning on another beautiful day. It was still a couple hours before classes would start and even too early for any of the students to be up so Jack decided he would go for a little jog around the island just to get his blood boiling and get him psyched for the day. "This place is huge" not even a third around the island Jack was exhausted, that's how big the place was, but Jack couldn't have stopped at a better place to rest. It was the perfect ocean view by the beach and was filled with all different sort of pokemon, many that he has never seen before. For now Jack just sat and watched them frolic around on the beach before deciding to go back to his dorm, taking a shower and get dressed for his first class, Basic Knowledge with Lt. Jonathon surge or at least that's what it said on the timetable he had placed on his door.

Jack decided that he wouldn't be the last one to class and took a seat right in the middle of the classroom. The class began to fill out nicely and when it seemed like everyone had arrived we heard a loud whistle cut through all the chatter in the class and turned it into silence. "This is the sound I want to hear everytime we have class!" shouted the soldier looking man as he walked into the class the classroom "Lieutenant Jonathon Surge, that is my name but you all will address me by Sir" the class was silent Jack looked around and realised that most of the students were afraid and couldn't help but chuckle. "What was that red jacket" Surge pointed towards Jack and looked at him with eyes full of anger "Sorry it was nothing" Jack said this with a straight face he definitely didn't want to get chewed out on the first day. "What was that red jacket?" Surge began shouting again he usually referred to students by there dorm but was in no way biased since he was affiliated with Entei Dorm. "Nothing sir" Jack replied with a bit of cynicism in his voice. "Pop Quiz red jacket!, come to the front" Jack began walking to the front of the classroom all eyes on him Talk about flying under the radar.

"First question, what level does pidove evolve" shouted the Teacher as he hovered around Jack watching his every move.

Thank God I studied "Level 21 and then at 32 it would evolve into a Unfezant" Jack replied quickly and without hesitation. The class was shocked that someone decided to behave like this on the first day but Jack was challenged and decided he wanted to win.

"Next, what level does Lombre evolve" he asked again

"Trick question a Lombre evolves into Ludicolo when exposed to a Water Stone." he answered even quicker than the first time.

The question and answer session continued for a while but Jack's cockiness caught up to him

"What does silcoon evolve into?" he was obviously angry at what Jack was doing.

"Easy Dustox!" Jack said with a smirk until he realised his mistake "I meant Beau" And was cut off by the angry teacher.

"Now for your punishment 100 laps around the field" It was the Lt. who had a smile on his face now and pointed towards the door.

"Crap" Jack mumbled to himself as he set off to do his laps Some first day this has been

Ps:To help keep track of your pokemon will you please do this at the end of every post.
Spoiler:

I will put it in the OOC later but for now I'm asking for your cooperation.

Last edited:
Back