Advertiser Content
Age 19
Female
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted December 4th, 2019
2 posts
46 Days
hi folks!
I'm new here, so please bare with me if my thread looks weird! I've been an active trader on other platforms and I'm looking to expand my horizons by setting up shop here.

I play Pokemon Shield, and my IGN is Jill.

this is my generation 8 trade list;
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DrjmKIXr487vxhp_OX2uPZpXyqQB-danGtqzZZILE8I
It is best viewed on desktop. I'm sorry it has to be a google doc; that's the only way I can keep all of my stuff straight through sites.

I'm looking for;
Shinies! Any and all of them.
Apricorn ball Pokes I don't have.
Apricorn balls - the items.
Offers!

sorry that my thread looks crusty, I'm not good at making stuff pretty ;w; thank you, and have a good night!

Évie

Introvert

Age 24
Female
Germany
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
29 posts
54 Days
Hiya, I'd be interested in the following Pokémon!
Impidimp (beastball) and Toxel (Levelball)

I can offer you 2 Pokémon from the right side of my list. (the left side are just leftovers that I don't need time to hatch for, right side is all I own.)
I don't know if you pay attention to IVs, but if you want a perfect split it'll take me longer to hatch them.

Évie

Introvert

Age 24
Female
Germany
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
29 posts
54 Days
Evie, I'd love your love ball minccino and dream ball ralts! I don't mind on the IVs to be honest. :) Give me a few to breed up those pokes.
Awesome, thank you! Perfect then. I'll also need a couple minutes so no rush! I'll send you a private msg once I finish.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::

Age 22
Male
Mexico
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
956 posts
6.7 Years
Hello, I have a Ralts in a Moon Ball. No HA, but would you be interested in trading for a Scrappy Galarian Farfetch'd in a Friend Ball? IVs don't matter.

EDIT: I also have Lure Ball Arrokuda and Moon Ball Galarian Zigzagoon (with Parting Shot and Knock Off)! Would you consider trading them for Solar Power Charmander in a Fast Ball and Larvitar in a Friend Ball?

EDIT 2: And a Friend Ball Dreepy, too! Would you trade a Beast Ball Stalwart Duraludon for it?

Chalifoux
Certified GBF Nerd
FC: 8316 5825 7011

PM
♪♪♪
Pair
Trade Shop
Trade Sheet
Advertiser Content