• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I can't really say that I like the quotes or the pictures, especially since they're not really arranged in any way. That said, it's a but better than some and at least it's something? Idk. The Pokémon descriptions conflict with each other as well as the rest of the sig, too.

3/10

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Love it! It's a simple sig but stylish and actually PC themed. Good job! My only comment is that maybe it could have been arranged a bit better, but I'm not certain about how.

9/10

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Ooooo! I like the gif, is gives a mysterious feeling. And the CSS seems great in style, but it has a 'hard' look. Overall, the signature is awesome!
~
9.75/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
5/10

Just a gif that repeats over and over again. Nothing too special. A bit annoying how the background moves a little too.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
I like the song, the fancy symbols and the quote. :3 The lack of links gives it a smooth feel. I don't know what plurk is but hey it sounds fun!

The picture in my opinion is "just okay". 7/10.

EDIT: Derp, single ninja'd by a double ninja-ee.

Hikari, I like your signature because of the cuteness and colours. 8/10.

EDIT2: Wow guys what a trainwreck. xD

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
I actually like that girl from seeing her on America's Next Top Model, but to be honest I don't really like GIFs that just show one person moving their lips slightly. Also it's kind of annoying how it just cycles so quickly, no offense. 3/10.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Just keep those Pokedex entries going, Ineffable~!:)
~
9/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
She looks scary. Also, I'm not much of a fan of just gif signatures. 5/10

Milk

ガットミルク
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
The dropshadow is kinda intense. I couldn't really read it unless i highlight over it. Also its kinda plain? :c
6/10 for the quote. c:

Last edited:

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Am I crazy or is that Guilty Crown?

I love it! The colours are nice, the picture is pretty, the CSS works and the fiery colours seem to go with your name/avatar. :D I'll give 9/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back