• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A very special Birthday for a very special Glaceon!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Today is [Supporter]KagamiChan[/Supporter]'s birthday! Now, I'm sure plenty of you right now are saying "but Necrum, it's not the 22nd yet." Well guess what? It is in Romania, where she lives! Some of you may also be saying "but Necrum, she's not a supporter, why is here name green on your thread." Well, that's because she is getting Supportership for her birthday! Courtesy of Kagami's Leafeon. ;)
Glaceon_Birthday___color___by_kisuili_zps637e5412.jpg

Happy Birthday, Kagami! I'm glad you stumbled onto PC for of my challenges, because otherwise I wouldn't have gotten to meet such a wonderful person. I hope you enjoy your Tier 4 Supporter rank when it finally goes through, and I hope you stick around for a good, long time.

tumblr_mok424ZbLn1sogo8so1_500.png

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hai Kagmi > 3< Hope you wake up to an awesome birthday later (get of IRC and go to sleep :P) HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN > 3<
Spoiler:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Happy birthday, Kagami! I hope you have a great day and never fear, I will always be older.

Glaceon____It_Can_be_Cute__Too_by_Leverettaizin.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Spoiler:

Aaaaaaaw Q.Q thankies Necrum ^-^
I feel very lucky to have met you and all of the people over at the TC irc and over at the nest

You are plain awesome and you're a metalhead too xD so yeah ^-^ By the way, thankies for your gift, though you didn't have to >///<
Oh and I LOVE the two piccies *-*

Hai Kagmi > 3< Hope you wake up to an awesome birthday later (get of IRC and go to sleep
12.%20tongue.gif
) HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN > 3<
Spoiler:

aaaaw thankies tabor <3 and you know I don't sleep much xD I love hanging out in TC with you awesome peeps xD
*q* that piccie be so kawaii! *-*

Happy birthday, Kagami! I hope you have a great day and never fear, I will always be older.

Glaceon____It_Can_be_Cute__Too_by_Leverettaizin.png

Psh, you'll never be older than me, Macfaise, despite being older <.< xD
Thankies for the best wishes ^-^

*eyegasms over all the Glaceons*

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Too much Glaceon nibbling on Leafeon! I need to reverse the nibbling polarities and bring order to the world!
Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
omg why was this not the topic in the nest!!?!?!!?! :( Anyway!! Happy birthday my sweet! <3 I hope you had a wonderful day filled with cotton, ice, and cake. The ice is because you're a Glaceon and you need it in your environment to thrive and such. hehe.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
We've never talked but (But we should.) a very happy birthday to you Kagami-chan! It's nice of Necrum to give you Supportership on your birthday!
Here's a Glaceon for you.
Glaceon_by_Shineymagic.jpg

And... something else.
Spoiler:

Years
I never speak to you much, but happy birthday gurl!

I do hope you enjoy your usual stuff that comes with a birthday, like gaining another level, nice presents and don't eat too much cake. But I left a Glaceon for ya...

tumblr_mopi7aEXj21s3qaw9o1_500.gif

HAPPY LEVEL UP KAGAMI!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
omg why was this not the topic in the nest!!?!?!!?! :( Anyway!! Happy birthday my sweet! <3 I hope you had a wonderful day filled with cotton, ice, and cake. The ice is because you're a Glaceon and you need it in your environment to thrive and such. hehe.

Aaaaaw <3 thankies Syd ^-^
I think I'm gonna go for ice cream cake xD that way I won't melt and I'll have cake too xD

We've never talked but (But we should.) a very happy birthday to you Kagami-chan! It's nice of Necrum to give you Supportership on your birthday!
Here's a Glaceon for you.
Glaceon_by_Shineymagic.jpg

And... something else.
Spoiler:

Thankies for your best wishes ^-^ and I agree, we should talk *-*
In fact, I should get out of the Challenges section more and talk to people *-*

I never speak to you much, but happy birthday gurl!

I do hope you enjoy your usual stuff that comes with a birthday, like gaining another level, nice presents and don't eat too much cake. But I left a Glaceon for ya...

tumblr_mopi7aEXj21s3qaw9o1_500.gif

HAPPY LEVEL UP KAGAMI!

Thankies Hikari ^-^
I promise I'll try to limit my cake consumption xD
And I hope this level up brings me a new move or something xDD

And yay! more Glaceon cuteness *-*
I love you, people!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Happy Birthday, Kagami... may all your birthday wishes come true!

Spoiler:

Thankies so much for the birthday wishes, retina ^-^
I love the picture too, considering I can't wait to have some cake xDD

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Wait, wait, according to Necrum, he couldn't see the second image and that the spoiler wouldn't work so incase you can't yourself. Here. ^_^

Spoiler:

Happy birthday once again Kagami!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Wait, wait, according to Necrum, he couldn't see the second image and that the spoiler wouldn't work so incase you can't yourself. Here. ^_^

Spoiler:

Happy birthday once again Kagami!

Yeah, I was wondering what was with the empty spoiler myself but I didn't question it xD thankies ^-^

Back