• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokepasta

Years
Happy Halloween everybody!

In honor of this great day I've got to bring up pokemon-themed creepy pasta. Hope I've come to the right place for this thread.

Do you like scary Pokemon stories? Do you have any favorite creepy stories, theories or images?

Some of my favorite poke pasta content includes New Ownership, Jessica and of course Hypno's Lullaby.

Years
I'm looking for a poke pasta I discovered a little while ago that I don't recall the name of. It is about two siblings who are orphaned and set out traveling different regions. There is a hypno who is the villain of the story. I don't want to say much more because I want to avoid spoilers, but some of the events that take place include receiving a mysterious pokemon egg, searching for the Mossdeep city gym leaders twins Tate and Liza and later encountering an Absol.

Does anyone have any clue which creepy pasta this is? I'd like to read it again or hear a narration if it. I basically enjoyed it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
I'm looking for a poke pasta I discovered a little while ago that I don't recall the name of. It is about two siblings who are orphaned and set out traveling different regions. There is a hypno who is the villain of the story. I don't want to say much more because I want to avoid spoilers, but some of the events that take place include receiving a mysterious pokemon egg, searching for the Mossdeep city gym leaders twins Tate and Liza and later encountering an Absol.

Does anyone have any clue which creepy pasta this is? I'd like to read it again or hear a narration if it. I basically enjoyed it.

What is Poke Pasta?

Years
What is Poke Pasta?

Very good question. A poke pasta is a play on the term creepy pasta. A creepy pasta refers to creative content rooted in mystery, horror and often the supernatural. An urban legend about a haunted video game cartridge would qualify as a creepy pasta just to give an example.

Poke pasta is creepy pasta but always with a Pokemon theme. The term is used broadly, an eerie fan theory like Gengar being Clefable's shadow would qualify as poke pasta. Claims about sinister hidden content within a pokemon game i.e Buried Alive would also be a poke pasta. Lavender Town syndrome, rumors of lost episodes, Ash's coma, all of this stuff fits under the umbrella of Poke Pasta.

Scary stories, songs, drawings or poems made by fans about Pokemon all count as Poke Pasta too. Hypno, Darkrai, Cubone, Yvetal, Gengar, Yamask etc are all pretty popular Pokemon to write fictions about because of some of their foreboding pokedex entries.

If you want to know more about Poke Pasta then I recommend listening to Super Nerd Daniel read stories on his YouTube channel. Warning: Some are really scary. So approach with caution...

Back