• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga General Vocaloid & UTAUloid Discussion

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
Years
Talk about anything relating to Vocaloid and UTAUloid here. I really do mean anything, but some common topics you might want to respond to include:

Favorite Vocaloid and/or UTAUloid?
Favorite producer(s)?
Favorite song(s)?

And to start us off, I'll discuss a few of my favorite songs!

Himeyuri Enbujo Kyoto - Masa
I'm a fan of Masa, and this cuteness is NOT typical of his work as a whole. Just keep that in mind if you like what you hear and want to check his other songs out. But anyway, I just really like how cute and peppy this song is! >w<

EXEC_LINCA/.#ilutiern extracting - Trass
The pronunciation in this song is all kinds of mangled. I'm not overly familiar with Aoki Lapis, so I'm not sure if significantly better non-Japanese pronunciation is even possible with her... But I'm a fan of the instrumentation, and the sound of her voice fits well with it.

Castle on a Cloud - konki-P
The pronunciation in this song, on the other hand, is fantastic. If I didn't know any better, I'd think this had been sung by a human. Serious props to the producer for doing such an incredible job.

Serial Contraption of Malice - ghostie
Here's a song that gives me chills. I really wish I could properly articulate how nicely I think all the individual pieces fit together here, to make such an amazing final product. Oliver has really been growing on me in recent months, and I think his voice is a perfect fit.

Jisatsu Shoujo - Daijoubu-P
Lastly, we've got one of my favorite creepy Miku songs. With a hella creepy video. Really, it's just a still image that goes through a lot of color changes and distortion, but it's still mighty nightmarish, just like the song itself. It's a really intense experience overall, and I don't know whether it's helped or hindered by the fact that there's no English translation.

Back