• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Auto Hue Pokémon

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
This pluggable script allows you to color forms' sprites and icons. I made it for shadow pokémon originally. (For the curious the overlay is (67,0,255,113) for shadow pokémon.)
Put it above Main (It's because it aliases methods in PSystem_Utilities/EBS and Pokemon_Sprites)

Before you mention "alterBitmap", I know. I had different specifications. (What if I had a shadow Spinda?) I can make a version using alterBitmap, so you can modify the icons too. (Though I should give it a different name...)

Pastebin link!

Credits: Just me. This wasn't hard to make the initial version (color for shadow, plug and play.)
Icons and EBS was ridiculous though...

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
image.png

image.png

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
I don't want to be a butthead, but technically this is not a hue change. You're overlaying pixel colours with alpha values over existing ones, so if anything, it's a tint.

In case you want to apply hues to a bitmap you'd have to use
Code:
bitmap.hue_change(angle)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
I don't want to be a butthead, but technically this is not a hue change. You're overlaying pixel colours with alpha values over existing ones, so if anything, it's a tint.

In case you want to apply hues to a bitmap you'd have to use
Code:
bitmap.hue_change(angle)

Sorry, yeah I know. 1 AM me is not the person to think about names for stuff I didn't even plan on releasing.
(I just have no clue how hue_change works either.)

Back