• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~[==]~Pokemon Glitter Black~[==]~*

Should I add about Pokemon Fusions to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Pokemon Glitter Black[--]RMXP[--]

~Features~
Using a modified Blizzy's starter kit
Chances are no new pokemon....exepet Nastorm Family.........wil lbe added to the game unless my spriteing skillget better....or someone can do them for me....I might take Darkdragon up on his offer to let me use the pokemon he makes for his teams game...im not sure yet tho.
10 cyber pokemon
A pokemon style shop
A poke gear (very very basic rite now…only the show nothing is programmed)
A pokemon style default battle system
A new region to explore
NO OTHER REGIONS JUST MY OWN…..I do this because a lot of people get tired of exploring the same place over and over so I wont make then do it again
If I can find a catching script that works then catching pokemon but I don't know yet
~Pokemon....Spaning the Kanto,Johto,Hoenn Generation Pokemon (not all of them but im not sure exactly how many yet~
Current Pokemon List:
Mudkip line,Cyndaquil line, Bulbasaur line. Caterpie line, Pidgey line,Geodude line, Sandshrew Line, Lugia,Ho-ho,Celebi,Entei,Suicune,Raikou,Deoxys.

Celebi, Lugia, Ho-oh. And all other legendarys will be encounter able.

~Story~
This is a very very basic story (and it depends on whether or not I can get cyber pokemon or not)

You are Hiro (from G/S/C) and you go to the Milin region because you wanted to explore new places and your family decided to move there. You weren't allowed to take any pokemon with you so you had to go to the local Professors lab and get your "first" pokemon. Later in the game you find out that Team Rocket also moved here just months upon your arrival and they teamed up with Team Magma to create Team Glitter Black. They are capturing pokemon and preforming Cyber-reconstruction surgery on them to make them super strong and DEADLY. You are asked to go and take down team Glitter Black before all pokemon are cybernetic or they kill everyone on earth.

~Credits~
Blizzy -The starter kit
Everyone whos graphics are in the starter kit (Fangking, Avatar, and im not sure who else)
Scompi- for his Bag script
Me- everything else(mapping and other scripts)
[ DarkDragon ]-for town names and sprites
shadowmastermarcus - for town names also
Kyledove - Sprites
DarthJarjar - Sprites
Near Fantastica - scripts
Serebii.Net - sprites

Graphics -demonic budha,myself,

~DEMO~
A Demo is attached at the bottom......known problems/things
~No pokemon on Route 5
~The fourth City is undetailed
~No music changing so music from Aguato City is played forever after you leave Aguato City
~No trainer battle this was because i have had hectic things happning in my life right now so i dont hva as much time to work as i used to and i said id put out a demo and i always try to keep to my word.....
~IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER PROBLEMS THEN LET ME KNOW

~What i need~
I despritly need City and Town names i am in a creative block and cant think of any credit will be givin.

A Spriter to sprite about 10 completely new pokemon......id do it because as many of you prolly saw in Fangking's thread i did two for him lol well thats because my step-dad bought mea a computer drawing pad.....but its broke now so i cant use it it sucks......

~SCREENSHOTS~
Battle Screen

Shop Screen

PokeGear Screen

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
[NoLeAfCloVeR0987] said:
Pokemon Glitter Black[--]RMXP[--]

~Features~
Using a modified Blizzy?s starter kit
20 new pokemon
10 cyber pokemon
A pokemon style shop
A poke gear (very very basic rite now?only the show nothing is programmed)
A pokemon style default battle system
A new region to explore
NO OTHER REGIONS JUST MY OWN?..I do this because a lot of people get tired of exploring the same place over and over so I wont make then do it again
If I can find a catching script that works then catching pokemon but I don?t know yet

Celebi, Lugia, Ho-oh. And all other legendarys will be encounter able.

~Story~
This is a very very basic story (and it depends on whether or not I can get cyber pokemon or not)

You are Hiro (from G/S/C) and you go to the Milin region because you wanted to explore new places and your family decided to move there. You weren?t allowed to take any pokemon with you so you had to go to the local Professors lab and get your ?first? pokemon. Later in the game you find out that Team Rocket also moved here just months upon your arrival and they teamed up with Team Magma to create Team Glitter Black. They are capturing pokemon and preforming Cyber-reconstruction surgery on them to make them super strong and DEADLY. You are asked to go and take down team Glitter Black before all pokemon are cybernetic or they kill everyone on earth.

~Credits~
Blizzy -The starter kit
Everyone whos graphics are in the starter kit (Fangking, Avatar, and im not sure who else)
Scompi- for his Bag script
Me- everything else(mapping and other scripts)

~What i need~
I despritly need City and Town names i am in a creative block and cant think of any credit will be givin.

~SCREENSHOTS~
Battle Screen

Shop Screen

PokeGear Screen
Dude awsome would you mind telling me how you did the hp bars,item list, and pokegear?? I MUST KNOW!!! :surprised

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Thanks

well the pokegear is just a really simple edit of the pokemon menu in blizzys starter kit will the graphic thing i made which is just liek the trainer card in blizzys kit (almost all of the stuff is in the kit i just edited it)

the hp bars is a edit of the battle stat window with little script bits from the summary in blizzys starter it (the hpbar graphics and in the resource thread)
but i cant get the enemy bar to work yet so yea and the shop is just a edit of the default

all i did for all of those is edit other scripts some more heavaliy than others lol.......ill pm you the stuff for the hpbar in a little....(give credit) because the way i see it it really isnt mine i jsut edited it to work liek that lol (oh yea one thing for somereason now the word "HP" appears to the left of pikachu.....idk ill look in to that)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
[NoLeAfCloVeR0987] said:
Thanks

well the pokegear is just a really simple edit of the pokemon menu in blizzys starter kit will the graphic thing i made which is just liek the trainer card in blizzys kit (almost all of the stuff is in the kit i just edited it)

the hp bars is a edit of the battle stat window with little script bits from the summary in blizzys starter it (the hpbar graphics and in the resource thread)
but i cant get the enemy bar to work yet so yea and the shop is just a edit of the default

all i did for all of those is edit other scripts some more heavaliy than others lol.......ill pm you the stuff for the hpbar in a little....(give credit) because the way i see it it really isnt mine i jsut edited it to work liek that lol (oh yea one thing for somereason now the word "HP" appears to the left of pikachu.....idk ill look in to that)
That would be nice, thanks!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
I noticed one thing, isn't that caterpie supposed to be dead already? how come you can still attack it? poor animal... XD

good work, keep it up :P

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
well the enemy hp bar isnt workin lol i havent set it up because i keep getting errors that screens actually at the beginning of tha battle lol
and thanks for the support

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
theoretically it isn't that, just fainted but it isn#t able to fight, so u just decide either to be evil and keep attacking it till it dies or leave it alone and go away (u will actually be able to do that in my game XD

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
oaky i added a poll ..do you think i should add pokemon fusions or not please vote....i might post a few screens later today

Last edited:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
well im glad that two people agree because i was probablly going to any way.

okay i need opinions...which Chardaquil the one in my sig or the one attached below

Last edited:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
like this..... darkdragon....i actually think this looks better.. what do you think

Last edited:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
okay well heres another pokefusion and i have decided that because of pokefusion the number of completely new pokes will be limited to 5 or 10 i havent decided yet so yea...

comments and crits are greatly appreaciated

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back