• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

deku's Shiny Giveaway (via RNG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Thanks to some helpful people over at Smogon, I have figured out how to RNG abuse shiny Pokemon eggs who's nature, gender, ability, and certain IV's are my choice. Now that I can breed any breedable shiny Pokemon that I want, I've decided that I want to obtain a level 1 shiny of every breedable Pokemon with my OT. I only have one problem: I can't decide in what order to breed the Pokemon. Thats where you come in. If you will fill out a form for me, telling me what Pokemon you want shiny along with a gender, ability, and nature (as long as the nature/ability is good for that Pokemon), I will RNG abuse a shiny egg of it, hatch it, and send it to you, keeping a copy for myself. I will choose what IV's will be maxed for the Pokemon that you choose, and if I don't think the nature, ability, or gender of what you request suits the Pokemon I may change it. Limitations of the amount of shiny eggs I will find may also make me have to get the shiny in a different gender/nature/IV's than you request as well. All you have to do is fill out a short form! EDIT: Thanks to twistedpuppy, I have acquired a flawless Ditto with which I can breed perfect on IV's on to Pokemon. In light of this, I've added an IV section to the form where you can list up to 4 IV's that you want your egg to have perfect. I might not find a shiny egg with those four, but most of the time I will.

Username: your forum username
Pokemon: must be breedable!
Nature: list
Ability: no DW abilities please
Maxed IV's up to 4 please! use this format: HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe, putting 31's for the stats you want maxed and x's for the other ones
Friend Code: please don't say 'in my signature'

I may have already RNG abused for the shiny that you want, so I made a blog at Blogspot of the Pokemon I have already gotten. Any of these I am also offering for free. I will try to keep this list updated with orders from this thread that I have completed so if someone already requested the Pokemon you want you can just get a copy of it yourself and wont have to fill out the form. Also in the blog you will see a post titled RNG To Do List. There I will update with all of the requests in order that they were placed so you can check to see how long until I will be working on your request. Keep the link handy so you can check there to see what I've completed and in what order I will be working.

Click here for the link to the blog --> !!!.

When I have completed your request I will VM you so we can trade. My Friend Code is 0132 2022 2837.
Thank you! Check here and there for any updates!

Last edited:
Years
Username: インフェルノの津波
Pokemon: Shellder
Nature: Naive
Ability: Skill Link
Friend Code: 3267 4391 1877

If you can get Rock Blast onto it as well, thanks! I'll give you my Rock Blast Shellder to help with that too!

Molts

Novice Breeder
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
First off I'd like to say you are an extraordinarily nice person. I have not seen someone willing to put forth their knowledge so openly for the benefit of others, along with themselves.

Hopefully I may be one of the first of many, and that you are very successful in your quest.

Molts
Castform
Male
Modest
Forecast
5157 3351 6166 White FC

dozo

party hardy
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 3, 2014
I see you have a Taillow on your blogspot. What's the nature of it? = o

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Username: インフェルノの津波
Pokemon: Shellder
Nature: Naive
Ability: Skill Link
Friend Code: 3267 4391 1877

If you can get Rock Blast onto it as well, thanks! I'll give you my Rock Blast Shellder to help with that too!

Ok, when can you trade for the Rock Blast Shellder?

dozo: it's Jolly

Ezio - X

Master Fire Veteran
Years
Username: Ezio - X
Pokemon: Zorua
Nature: Timid
Ability: Illusion
Friend Code: 1420-7228-4767

I'll trade you anything in my thread for it....

dozo

party hardy
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 3, 2014
Sounds splendid to me. May I?
I can trade anytime.

Years
Username: Skuntank
Pokemon: tympole
Nature:modest
Ability: swift swim
Friend Code: 5243-2965-0549

dozo

party hardy
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 3, 2014
If it's not too late to change my mind (if so, I'll take Taillow), but if not:

Username: dozo
Pokemon: Eevee

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Adaptability
Friendcode: 5457 8753 2512

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
If it's not too late to change my mind (if so, I'll take Taillow), but if not:

Username: dozo
Pokemon: Eevee

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Adaptability
Friendcode: 5457 8753 2512

Do you still want the Taillow? I'll do both or I'll do whichever you choose.

dozo

party hardy
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 3, 2014
Do you still want the Taillow? I'll do both or I'll do whichever you choose.

hahaha well I mean, I'll take both if you wanna give me both :P but peferrably the eevee

Years
Hey what's up?. Im actually on a similiar quest as you. Though I just want at least one of everykund shiny, not all. I have a strange request though, if you don't mind I don't want anything specific. Just one of whatever you are rng'ing at the time? If that is not suitable I totally understand and will go onto making a specific request. Haha. Thanks dude, just let me know.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2020
This is awesome!!

Username: Palkiacatcher
Pokemon: Burmy
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Overcoat
Friend Code: 4727 8112 7472

And can we ask for more than one?

I would love it if we could :)

Last edited:

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Username: Hooh54
Pokemon: Pidgey
Nature: Brave
Ability: I don't care
Friend Code: Check my sig, it's my Black FC

Can you nickname her Glory?

Ezio - X

Master Fire Veteran
Years
I was wondering if I could have 1 more pokemon....
If so, here is the form....

Username: Ezio - X
Pokemon: Larvesta
Nature: Timid
Ability: Flame Body
Friend Code: 1420-7228-4767

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back