• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Plasma Rated T (OOC)

What Type of Area do you Want Next? (I already have one in mind, but this is just for me to see what

• Another Forest -_-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desert

• Cave/Mountain/High Mountain

• River

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grassland

• Coast side

• Swamp

• Graveyard (???)

• I don't care

• Total voters

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
On another note, I have not seen Ewery one for a long time already. :(

yeah, that's been bugging me too ~_~
... but um, yes. obviously three Jacks is too many. i didnt know Jack was such a popular name in the first place!

i checked real quick and i believe Kuin Rino's pokémon is Geodude. its moves and ability match. :)

what miltank said awhile back might be a good approach for you to catch up, Kanae; RP that you were already in Ferrow Forest and encounter us that way? you might want to talk it through with Ewery though. or, if Quicksand will still join, meet up with him?

i'll write up another tiny post for Colette to introduce herself too, tomorrow. see you then ~

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
here is my cs. ewery said i was accepted through pms. also, i dont think jack iii would get along well with my character lol... :/

Spoiler:

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I changed the name from Jack to Jake. By the third post Jake will be in the hut. Team Plasma should pray that they escape without a fracture or things like that. Two more questios - After escaping from the hut how would you'll guys like to split up into groups and go together and can I start posting now?

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Ewery, the GM, is not around so we cannot actually approve of your SU. Sorry. And, I am guessing we will be travelling as a group after the hut. IDK.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
sorry I haven't been posting... me has been busy
anyways, if anyone wants to help my charecter with his pikachu on the roof problem that would be great, cause he is being very antisocial and need to talk to people :)

Years
The thing is, Ewery was online today, so he must be doing something...I hope. Anyways, I'm thinking we all head into the head and heal the 'mons (and get Pikachu off the roof) before playing around with the random riddle of the bookcase. If Ewery doesn't do any GMing by then, we may have to improvise(Meaning we burn the hut down >:-D)

But Kanea, I'm not sure how much you know about detectives, but police agencies don't declare war(or hire children)

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
But Kanea, I'm not sure how much you know about detectives, but police agencies don't declare war(or hire children)

Makes sense. I did that purposely because in pokemon if a 10 year old can become the champion and all then it's ok for things like that to happen.

Years
Makes sense. I did that purposely because in pokemon if a 10 year old can become the champion and all then it's ok for things like that to happen.

The game was rated E, this RP is T, so it's a bit more realistic. Detectives have to deal with murder cases, brutal assaults, and other crimes that I'm not sure I'm allowed to describe on this forum...all of which could be psychologically scarring for a teenager.

On another note, has anyone here ever been eating a mouthful of rice, have a small piece enter the back of your throat and involuntarily cough all of it out like a cannon?

miltankRancher

Years
10 year old trainers can become champion, simply because they can become pokemon trainers at 10. It's not a job; more like a hobby.

On ORegan's side note, I did. Good thing I was alone back then.

Years
If both Quicksand and Kanea both get accepted, then I believe all spots would be filled unless Ewery makes a special exception.

So...I just thought of something that might pose a problem. That book that was suppose to be our clue to finding the secret book case door was on the table...and the Sawsbuck destroyed the table....if the book is on the floor somewhere among the other clutter caused by the Pokemon, how the hell are we suppose to figure this out?

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
i think making an exception for flygonstorm shouldn't be a problem, especially since right now, the RP isn't exactly going forward quickly at all... we need more (active) players.
also, not to be mean, but Game_sloth hasn't posted for almost a month now, either. i understand that he could be busy with finals and all that, and i really hope he'll still join up if he's less busy, but... yeah.
so flygonstorm, i'd say make an SU, post it here and/or send it to Ewery in a PM. the rules DO state that if you want to join when it's filled, you just have to 'really woo' him and you could be considered ;)

as for finding the secret book case... what about the two grunts inside there? after all that ruckus, they would probably have to come outside to check, no? that could be our entrance into their lair. and if we need to obtain some special information there, rather than hearing it by eavesdropping, perhaps the grunts themselves could tell us (like all evil masterminds do before actually getting to their master plan) or we could chase them out and read it in a report/file left in the secret compartment of the shack.
... but of course Ewery is still in charge here, hehe.

on your other note... i have choked on rice before, but i dont think i ever managed to shoot it out like a CANNON before. that's. sort of impressive. in a disgusting way.
AND happy (very) belated birthday to miltankrancher. ^^

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
I think, since Frank Hul (the totodile guy) is still inside, he can have his plasma minions come out and all.

and thank you. :))

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Maybe Frank calls them out to attack oh and btw i will post tommorow after i get lego city undercover. :)

Years
Is Frank going to reveal himself as a Plasma grunt right away though? Even if we know he's a baddie, he may be a new member of the group, hence he had to steal a Pokemon from Pine. and Ursaring.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
so basically what it comes down to;
we can maybe help Shadow with his Pikachu on the roof, but apart from that... we really need Ewery's masterful GMing to continue eh. could it be he's still in the middle of finals or something? still, it's been over two weeks now...

please do post too though, koopafan and midnight! Colette'd love to get to know you. {XD}

miltankRancher

Years
I will be absent for the week, and probably other weeks too. My laptop is not yet back from the repair shop, and school is going to start this week. I'll check in frequently though, as mobile allows me to do that. So ta-ta!

Back