• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

La Forêt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
Hey falling, you able to breed shinys?
If so may i have a
Treeko
Any nature
any ability
nick: blade
dont really care where its hatched :p

And if you cant get it shiny then thats fine, but i would really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
Jericho

I can't do it right this week, remember I'm gone from my house and I don't have my laptop, and sure I can do that, I also have your DW Shuppet ready and your Shiny Axew, if you want to trade now could you clone the shiny axew and give one to me?
So, DW Shuppet for trash, Shiny Axew for trash, treecko for clone shiny axew.
It shouldn't take long.

cassiopeia

something something something
Years
Hey I'm very interested in the DWF Taillow that you have.

I have a bunch of UT Drought Vulpix w/Hypnosis available, as well as a DW Male Mightyena and a DW Male Taillow.

Let me know if you're interested, thanks!

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
I can't do it right this week, remember I'm gone from my house and I don't have my laptop, and sure I can do that, I also have your DW Shuppet ready and your Shiny Axew, if you want to trade now could you clone the shiny axew and give one to me?
So, DW Shuppet for trash, Shiny Axew for trash, treecko for clone shiny axew.
It shouldn't take long.

Ok sure! just let me know when your ready! and i can wait for the treeko!

Hey I'm very interested in the DWF Taillow that you have.

I have a bunch of UT Drought Vulpix w/Hypnosis available, as well as a DW Male Mightyena and a DW Male Taillow.

Let me know if you're interested, thanks!

Sure we can make the trade, but do you have any female DW's?

cassiopeia

something something something
Years
Unfortunately I no longer have the original DWF Vulpix, just the multiple Hidden Ability females I bred from it. Very understandable if that doesn't work for you.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Unfortunately I no longer have the original DWF Vulpix, just the multiple Hidden Ability females I bred from it. Very understandable if that doesn't work for you.

Are you offering anything else? Like shinys or anything? i can clone pokes for you so if you don't mind getting pokes cloned then i can clone and give back

TY

Ok, i want the DW Larvitar... and i will offer you an EV'd Hydreigon with 252 SpD, 252 Sp.Atk and 6 HP.

Or if you want something else just see my thread for anything else

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Wishes! CMT for your shiny Manaphy? Or the regular one, if you don't see anything you'd want for the shiny.

TY

I am specifically looking for a flygon if you have one

I got some shiny ev'd pokes: Chandelure, Gavantula and much more...

Also i can easily get a Flygon for you (even Shiny, i just need to transfer it from HG ^^)

TY

Responding to your CMT (from Falling Wishes)... i would like the Shiny Squirtle, if it has no EV's

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
hello im interested in your jap event mewtwo. i have shinys to offer such as EEVEEs Denio rotom. i have other shinys as well. lets make a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back