• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

La Forêt

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Hey Jerichob mate, im giving you a breeding request...

Breeding Request Form
Username: ShadowExcadrill
Pokemon: Axew
Nickname: Vexare
Ability: Mold Breaker
Nature: Adamant
Shiny: Yes
IV's: flawless
Hatch Location: Mistralton City

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
Hey Jerichob mate, im giving you a breeding request...

Breeding Request Form
Username: ShadowExcadrill
Pokemon: Axew
Nickname: Vexare
Ability: Mold Breaker
Nature: Adamant
Shiny: Yes
IV's: flawless
Hatch Location: Mistralton City

I have a Shiny Axew just like that, UT but it was hatched at Marvelous Bridge And it's very close to flawless iv's if your interested, we can trade the shiny Klinklang for it?

TY

I have a Shiny Axew just like that, UT but it was hatched at Marvelous Bridge And it's very close to flawless iv's if your interested, we can trade the shiny Klinklang for it?

That sounds as a good idea to me ^_^

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
@jerichob10 I can offer egg hatched DW ability Torchic for your Gible.

@Falling Wishes Same offer for your Awex, would like it to be shiny but don't mind it its hard. Do need the Ivs.

If you guys are no interested in that let be know can check if I have any DW or pokemon you guys after.

Falling Wishes

Years

@Falling Wishes Same offer for your Awex, would like it to be shiny but don't mind it its hard. Do need the Ivs.

If you guys are no interested in that let be know can check if I have any DW or pokemon you guys after.

What gender and nature is it?

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Jerichob I will give you a Level 100 shiny EV'd Swampert with Pokerus for your Togekiss and any regular level 100 please.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years

That sounds as a good idea to me ^_^

Guys..... just saying... u totally stole my trade lol

Jerichob I will give you a Level 100 shiny EV'd Swampert with Pokerus for your Togekiss and any regular level 100 please.

Sorry but i dont do double trades unless its for a good deal, i dont want a swampert that badly >.<

And sorry but i dont trade flawless pokemon for dw pokes, (I have to put that as one of my rules /: ) if you want a flawless poke u need to offer something good

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
How about the Swampert and an Infernape for the Togekiss and any Level 100? hopefully that's better

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
@Falling Wishes I got female Jolly nature and male lonely...

@jerichob10 I have near flewless ExtremeSpeed shiny Pikachu from Japan event, if you interested. But you'll have to trade two pokes...

Falling Wishes

Years

@jerichob10 I have near flewless ExtremeSpeed shiny Pikachu from Japan event, if you interested. But you'll have to trade two pokes...

It's DW ability is speed boost so do you have anything else to offer?

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years

Sorry no way, i dont do 2 for 1 trades unless it benefits both people and it looks like its leaning more towards u lol. But i do clone, so if u want to trade Pikachu for gibble i can clone ur poke and give it back

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
@Falling Wishes I do have a lot of Pokemons, but it would be easy if you let me know any Pokemon you after. Can trade both Torchic if you wann I can always breed more. Can you nickname Awex to Superme?

@jerichob10 Don't need clone as I already have more in different game. We'll do the trade if you wann.

Falling Wishes

Years
@RealDon Check my wants in the first page of this thread to find what I want, and If I find something of yours I like then I'll change the nickname, sound good?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
My breeding request.

Username: 1ninjadude1701
Pokemon: Cyndaquil
Nickname: none
Ability: dont really care
Nature: dont really care
Shiny: sure
IV's: random
Hatch Location: whatever.

Falling Wishes

Years
I would want starters but the axew is shiny adamant and near flawless, you have to offer a bit more >~<' do you have any shinies or DW Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back