• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
OMG nah!! XD that gyarados is just being a badass like ever!!
HAVE MY 1000th POST TOUJOURS

Gyarados doesn't hold a candle to Dunsparce.
tumblr_ljvgn30EDj1qf53e3o1_500.jpg

Years
Wait... Wha? o_o
I love Dunsparce! ;_;

Though I'd have to agree that Spheel is much cuter than any of the others brought up untill....

New Chalenger Approaches!
image.jpg

Dragonair! :D

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Yeah except Dunsparce doesn't really look like that and Gyarados does XD If only he looked like that haha.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
If Dunspare looked like that, would it still have a bad movepool and medicore stats?

Oh, and thanks for making me feel guilty about evolving my Spheal... though my Walrein has been quite effective in battle :P

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
if we're talking cute, then this one's really cute too!

togepi.jpg

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Togepi is just kind of annoying imo lol. I prefer the Clefable, Wigglytuff and Blissey line by farrr (well only Chansey actually but still lol).
Also Cubone is a major cutie.
chansey101.jpg

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Actually, cuteness in Pokemon doesn't really sway me. After all, you're talking to the forum's most outspoken Pikachu-hater here :P

Cuteness in trainers, however, is another matter entirely.

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Well Pikachu is not like the epitome of cute, and it's entirely subjective. Cutesy is a completely different thing. I only find Pikachu cute in the first season and after that he just gets annoying and he's different and etc.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I disagree Zeffy D:< I love the lean Pikachu!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
The only good Pikachu is a dead one... though if you pointed a gun at my head and forced me to choose, I'd grudgingly say ChubbyChu cause SkinnyChu just looks... disjointed. Either way I hate their creepy pedo-smiles.

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
tumblr_lcyed2twao1qchc4ro1_500.jpg

Hahaha found this on google just now XD
Anyways I know which one I prefer!
tvsea01_003.gif

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That's an unfair comparison cause you have adorable Caterpie in the picture :(

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
LOL? That made my day. I just noticed that as well.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Hey everyone, mind if I join you?

I don't exactly like or dislike Pikachu. It has been 8 years since I stopped following the anime. I used to like its voice though, especially in one episode where Togepi got lost and Pikachu called out "Pi-pi-piii!". But the weight loss thing is pretty hilarious!

attachment.php

I'd prefer a sleeping Pikachu to a dead Pikachu.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Hey everyone, mind if I join you?

I don't exactly like or dislike Pikachu. It has been 8 years since I stopped following the anime. I used to like its voice though, especially in one episode where Togepi got lost and Pikachu called out "Pi-pi-piii!". But the weight loss thing is pretty hilarious!

attachment.php

I'd prefer a sleeping Pikachu to a dead Pikachu.

NO GO AWAY

Pikachu does have a cute voice. I saw a video of the woman who does its voice doing it once...blew my mind, seriously.

I'm sad for Pikachu. Imagine if you spent over a decade dedicating yourself to weight loss and then everyone said you looked better fat :(((

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
The only good Pikachu is a dead one... though if you pointed a gun at my head and forced me to choose, I'd grudgingly say ChubbyChu cause SkinnyChu just looks... disjointed. Either way I hate their creepy pedo-smiles.

Really? I love Pikachu! I think he's literally the cutest Pokemon to ever grace the Earth! But you know whose Pikachu I really love? Ash's. Ash's Pikachu is just amazing, and I especially love to watch their interactions with each other. It's always a treat, they are so in-tune with each other.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Really? I love Pikachu! I think he's literally the cutest Pokemon to ever grace the Earth! But you know whose Pikachu I really love? Ash's. Ash's Pikachu is just amazing, and I especially love to watch their interactions with each other. It's always a treat, they are so in-tune with each other.

I so saw that coming (lol)!

Pikafans unite!

Last edited:

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
^ Buuuu you might wanna be careful with that haha, you don't know if people might be offended or anything, it can be quite a sensitive subject!

Anyways yeah @ Touj, Pikachu should just get off his diet and eat apples again all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back