• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokedonald's [Game Over]

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Yeah if I had info relevant to what happened tonight I would spill it, but I don't

So i'll continue to hold onto that info, and JD i'd prefer if you did too

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
There's no confirmed roles at all, other than mine and apparently a roleblocker? We don't know if there is a Granny.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
There's no confirmed roles at all, other than mine and apparently a roleblocker? We don't know if there is a Granny.
Wasn't there 2 granny kills on N0? The manager?

Anyway, I can confirm Bidoof as town.

My first FOS is Bard. And maybe GP after that.

[Vote] Bardothren

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Wasn't there 2 granny kills on N0? The manager?

Anyway, I can confirm Bidoof as town.

My first FOS is Bard. And maybe GP after that.

[Vote] Bardothren

Went back to check because I forgot about that happening. So we do have a granny, but shouldn't they out now? They have me as someone they could target safely if they had to. I am however town leaning on you two as well as GP. I'll vote Bard probably but I still wanna hear from GP first.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
So GP bussed SJ then?

A possibility I guess

[Vote] Superjolt

For now anyway

It was only the second vote on him that phase. Though he does leave some wiggle room to go back on it later I guess.

Edit: Not that I completely believe Bard though.

Last edited:
Years
Hello, I lied about having a targeting role because I wanted to lure the mafia to me. I am in fact the granny. That also means I couldn't have been visited or the last mafia player would be dead. Given that I believe jd and Doof2 (phase post confirms a single mafia left) and that Pecilia is confirmed innocent, that leaves Bard and Abby. Now, if Bard's claim is the truth, that just leaves Abby.

[Vote] Abby

If Abby is innocent, we off Bard tomorrow and still win.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I believe it. Bard could also be the bp that he claims, although there's not much to go on for what roles are in the game.

Bard did you ask Ash if your bp was used?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I'm not convinced Abby is the last mafia, because he started the wagon on SJ, and also claimed a gun. Now to be fair the fabber could have given one to mafia or he could be lying. Still the first vote on SJ is hard to ignore:

Hmm, it seems the cashier tried to shoot a customer? And it was fabbed? That's what I can tell, so I'm thinking there is not a gs

EDIT: My guess is he shot SJ, so [VOTE]SJ

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I was typing that before you were defending me I'd have done it if I saw the post

Back