• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen And you'll be on the walls of the Hall of Fame

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Now, of course when you've defeated the Champion, there's always the tradition of recording all of your party pokemon, and yourself, up on the Pokemon Leauge Hall of Fame. There are many effects with this too; such as shadows that soon are revealed to your pokemon, pokemon scrolling through the bottom screen to show themselves sup on the top screen, and so on. How should the Hall of Fame look to play out in these games? Should the Hall of Fame have something more? For example, with the computerized hall of fame, should there be plaques in certain places that shows your pokemons, and the trainers footsteps? Should there be casual rewards for entering the hall of fame? Granted that entering the Hall of Fame is a prize within itself, should there be other rewards?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'd like to see... an actual Hall. Like, an accessible one like you suggested. Not really plaques but just names up on the wall, and statues of well known Pokemon, which could be the main Pokemon used of each of the champions in the regions. :3

As for the general design I'd like it like Unova's, but... other rewards nope, I think it's a good prize!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Yeah, Unova's is more technologically advanced than the rest, and the hall was pretty neat too. Still, it'd be cool if say, there was a statue somewhere that shows you and your pokemon that was along your journey! And yeah, and an accessible hall too~ that you can share with your friends as well.

Guy

just a guy
Years
An actual hall to visit would be nice to have. You know, considering it is called the "Hall of Fame" and whatnot.

Hung along the walls I would like to see frames or plaques with names and Pokémon used by Champions passed. Maybe even leave a little eggshell to suggest that perhaps Red, from the original games, could have been there at one point or time. That would be cool. I'd like to see statues too.

And remember in HG/SS, we could get Kodak moments with our Pokémon in certain locations? I'd like it if after we beat the Champion a reporter runs up and takes a picture of us and our team, which would later be found in the Hall of Fame with our very own plaque.

You know what would also be a nice twist? If the statue of the knight that we saw in the game play footage turned up in the Hall of Fame too. Signifying that perhaps this mysterious knight was the region's very first champion.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Hm... the Hall of Fame in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y would look even more interesting, especially in eye-popping 3D visuals. What I'd surely like to see in the Hall of Fame... is the Pokémon themselves moving around and doing a special animation for when they're shown in the Hall of Fame, as well as with some special effect for their type as well from previous games.

But what more should we have than the Hall of Fame itself? Well I was actually thinking, you could actually gain a special pass to a faraway place, similar to Black 2/White 2 with their Nature Reserve. But I was also thinking that they should have some special room unlock in the Pokémon League where you can get to play some extra minigames of some sort or something, that would be nice.

Hm... casual rewards... I'd actually like to see someone give you a berry or something for defeating each Elite Four, and let it be a rare sort of berry in the game that you can only obtain by defeating that particular Elite Four member. ;)

blue

gucci
Years
I'd like to see framed pictures of you and your team on the wall at the Elite Four and/or in the Hall Of Fame room.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I've always loved the idea of having the Pokemon painted and actually put into said hall, similar to the art museum of RSE. The drawings don't need to be elaborate, just do them similar to the contest winner drawings in RSE (maybe a little better, after all it's the Hall of Fame). Just recording them on a computer doesn't make sense to me. Hall of Fame implies somewhere I can go to see portraits of the teams and trainers that made it that far and climbed their way to the top. The pictures could just be a drawing of the team and the player, or individual like the contest pictures I mentioned. But I just think this would put a new and more meaningful spin on the Hall of Fame.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
An actual Hall of Fame would be cool and so would a statue of your character. Then when you interact with the statue you read a plaque telling you the first party you beat the Elite Four with or the latest party. Also you get a chance to see all the previous champions' statues whom are probably apart of the current Elite Four and you get a good sense of what their party might consist of.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I'd prefer something like a plaque carved on something like Bronze.

Like something like...
Spoiler:

But then again... that's so old, considering that the technology in the games are so good. So I'd bet that that would never happen

Back