• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Developing] Pokémon Order and Chaos

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Its not the whole game, its just a little cutscene I made by sticking a tileset and two panorama backgrounds into a single tileset and manipulating it a little.

Rayquaza.

Years
hmm..... may i suggest giving rayquaza a new form? if i can, id be happy to make it.

Hmm, not a bad idea, I was concidering it when I redesigned a vast majority of the plot but never got round to doing a fluent sprite. If you can make one that'd be great. However it would have to be animated - both back and front - and would have to be made almost from scratch, not just another sprite fusion. Also I would need someone to create a script for the form transformation, something along the lines of a hold item and a special attack that can be learned only when it is in this form.

Rayquaza.

Years
Okay, just do a Normal back and front sprite and I'll try to animate them, maybe do a sea form and land form.

Rayquaza.

Years
Thanks Firestorm., good to see you back on PC.
Been doing many tweeks to the game recently, such as grass tiles and whatnot:
too_foggy__can_t_quite_see_it____by_rayquaza_dot-d5mqihl.png

not_bad_by_rayquaza_dot-d5mqion.png
zzzzzz____wait__what_by_rayquaza_dot-d5mqit3.png
nice_view__by_rayquaza_dot-d5mqivt.png
oldoak_town_by_rayquaza_dot-d5mqjz4.png
route_1_by_rayquaza_dot-d5mqkep.png

Rayquaza.

Years
He's right Firestorm., I was kind of in a rush to get new screenshots out so when I was making the event there were some type errors.

Rayquaza.

Years
You're being fairly opinionated, but thanks for your support.

This game may be inactive for some time because I have exams to attend to. I will update with the newest map soon.

Rayquaza.

Years
Sorry, hope this game won't be permanently halted.

Of course it won't be, I'm too enthusiastic about finishing this game, there's no way I could leave this game so nearly complete (in terms of mapping).

As of late there is a poll on my DeviantArt about the Pokémon you start with in the game, if anyone would like to cast their vote then they are more than welcome to, just drop by this page. There are also some new screenshots up in the first post if anyone wants to see.

Firestorm.

AND I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!
Years
ow,men this hack is very awesome what is the released date of this full version? Can i play it on gba?

Welcome to the Game Development section, if you read the first post you will see the bit at the top that says; "this is not a hack". Rayquaza. will make a release when he's ready to.

Rayquaza.

Years
ow,men this hack is very awesome what is the released date of this full version? Can i play it on gba?

It's not played on GBA, it's played on the application included with the run-time package (RTP) of RMXP.

Firestorm.; no need to get annoyed, it's just misreading and misunderstanding - however irritating it may be.
There may be a release in late January 2013 if I clean up enough of the maps and get enough school work done.

Zodiac.

Flannary Returns!
Years
From what I have seen both from this thread, your previous thread and your DeviantArt, this game is full of potential, I hope there is a release in January; I've been following this for ages.

Do you still need badge sprites? If so then I can do those for you.

Back