• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
The start of the game could begin with you graduating from school, and after waking up from graduation from Pokemon School, your Mum could congratulate you with a Pokemon, you would be able to choose of course. So you go to show your rival/friend or whatever, and he/she exclaims how he/she wished she had a Pokemon, they were top of the class and he/she was one of the only students that doesn't have one. The Professor could overhear while walking past, and would be surprised that their top student didn't have one and decides to give them one as a gift.

Then,you and all your classmates head off on route one together, to start your epic journey. That would be awesome.
This sounds an awful lot like something I suggested...you didn't read my post yet, did ya?

Fighting&Flying I don't think exists. Ground and Electric I don't think exists. Normal and Dark doesn't exist, Ghost and Grass doesn't exist, Bug and Fighting doesn't exist. and many many more
Re bolded part, Stunfisk would like a word with you.

Okay now this looks convincing

Spoiler:

It actually seems pretty plausible since we haven't had a Water/Fighting starter before.
Looks fake. http://fantasticfakemon.tumblr.com/

Seriously, though, if that's real and I'm missing something, I want to know what Fennekin becomes!

Cyclone

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'd say it's way too large lmao. :( It just... looks disproportionate. I mean Emboar's large but it seems logical but this one kind of doesn't. Not that I believe it's real ofc.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I find this interesting; not sure if this has been talked about in here yet, but,there's something called 'Real Play' that's been confirmed:

People around the world will be able to simultaneously experience 'Real Play'. The game uses an innovative communication system that makes it feel as if you are playing with other players around the world.
Does that mean that we can travel with our friends across the globe in this game as if we are traveling with them? That'd be cool!

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
AArgh ! I hate looking at all this fanArt . It makes me expect so much more and the Real evolutions end up disappointing. Specially after the disaster of B/W starter evos.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I could see that big fat frog being a possibility, or something similar. I hope Fennekin's final doesn't look too masculine though. It's been a long time since, imo, we've had a feminine looking starter and I'd hate for it to be ruined with its evolutions.

blue

gucci
Years
I wasn't too keen on how Tepig turned out from being cute to masculine, same goes for Piplup. I'd be happy if Fennekin turned out to be something cuter similar to Ninetales.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
It's very popular! Just not the most...? I like them all, it sucks for me :( I want to love oneeee.

blue

gucci
Years
I can't wait for the evolutions to be revieled That is the only way to know if the starters are truly better than recent ones. Gosh though, if fennekin is fighting and fire I will personally kill every fennekin & evolution in the world!

I can't see it coming to that again especially with so many other combinations. I'm hoping for Fire/Psychic but it could easily be just pure Fire which would be pretty fine.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I'd hope that each starter has a dual-type by their second stage. Sinnoh is the only region to have given each starter a second type and not leave one of them out.

I don't see Fennekin becoming a fighting type like every Fire starter has become since RSE. Being a four-legged animal, I hope it stays that way. I can see it becoming part Psychic like some people are speculating though.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I can't wait for the evolutions to be revieled That is the only way to know if the starters are truly better than recent ones. Gosh though, if fennekin is fighting and fire I will personally kill every fennekin & evolution in the world!

That's kind of dark, dude.

Anyway, I'm with Aerilyn. I hope they give all the final evos a second type. I'm thinking Fennekin's final will be Fire/Psychic. In the trailer, it seems to be using Confusion or Psywave. Something that looked Psychic, so yeah. idk about the other two though.

Guy

just a guy
Years
But did you think pokabu was going to turn fighting type?
I actually that that it would have been Oshawott who ended up being a Water/Fighting type after it evolved while Tepig's evolutions was Fire/Dark and Snivy's Grass/Psychic. But I digress...
That's kind of dark, dude.

Anyway, I'm with Aerilyn. I hope they give all the final evos a second type. I'm thinking Fennekin's final will be Fire/Psychic. In the trailer, it seems to be using Confusion or Psywave. Something that looked Psychic, so yeah. idk about the other two though.
I could see it like:

Fennekin's Evolutions: Fire/Psychic
Chespin's Evolutions: Grass/Fighting or Grass/Ground
Froakie's Evolution: Water/Fighting or Water/Dark or Water/Flying

Part Flying because the white mane around its neck looks like clouds. XanderO actually got me thinking that after he said it in another thread.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Part Flying because the white mane around its neck looks like clouds. XanderO actually got me thinking that after he said it in another thread.

Yeah I noticed the clouds and I thought it was strange that it was included in its design but idk if that really means it'll be partially a flying type I mean a flying frog sounds weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back