• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: FR/EM: Holiday Hacks ---- UWU What's This?

Whats your favorite Holiday Hack so far?

• Cursed Version

Votes: 28 18.8%
  • The Wooper Who Saved Christmas

Votes: 39 26.2%
  • Valen Edition

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Easter Revolution

Votes: 44 29.5%
  • Summer Splash

Votes: 19 12.8%

• Total voters

zigazav

Fanfiction writer inactive
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 20, 2017
The Easter Rom hack patch doesn't work. I'm stuck at where the egg appears after going past the title screen. Please help?

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
The Easter Rom hack patch doesn't work. I'm stuck at where the egg appears after going past the title screen. Please help?
You may want to read the previous posts about Easter Revolution

But while were all on that subject...........
Teeser shots of Easter Revolution 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CzKtVA5.png
eDQDbya.png

MGwghUx.png

xbwtZf2.png
BvCo9mI.png

FqslPmz.png

NpcVqOJ.png
r8gs0Nf.png

H0mLD8e.png

It may not seem like theres too much too it now, but it will eventually grow more as I get freetime.
And the best part? This is real. No late/early April Fools. Yea, you read that right. No joke.
#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE
#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE
#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE
#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE​

zigazav

Fanfiction writer inactive
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 20, 2017
You may want to read the previous posts about Easter Revolution

But while were all on that subject...........
Teeser shots of Easter Revolution 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CzKtVA5.png
eDQDbya.png

MGwghUx.png

xbwtZf2.png
BvCo9mI.png

FqslPmz.png

NpcVqOJ.png
r8gs0Nf.png

H0mLD8e.png

It may not seem like theres too much too it now, but it will eventually grow more as I get freetime.
And the best part? This is real. No late/early April Fools. Yea, you read that right. No joke.
#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE
#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE
#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE
#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE#HYPE​
So, what I'm getting from the previous posts...this was all just a APRIL FOOLS JOKE?! Lame! I wanted to play it...

Years
No worries I understand. Didnt relize battle shots didnt count. Anyways I added 3 more to fix up the square and I found a bug that kept you from starting the second ending so Its fixed and the download link is updated.
I may be wrong, but... I'm not seeing what game this patches to.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Hi did this hack have 4 mini hacks then did you added another good job really diverse and im not one 4 mini hacks but having 5 just makes it like a little bundle like a mini collection but i guess thats what you was going for well its great. Thank you

Years
Just started TWWSC, and I encountered a major bug that's preventing me from continuing: The cutscene that plays after Wooper is confronted by the policeman in Viridian Caverns keeps restarting after it finishes (stuck in an endless loop).

And a much more minor bug: Wooper is referred to in text as a male, however it's possible for it to be female in battle.

Ilse

I can't think of anything.
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
I can't seem to patch the games to a gba file. Both of my patches are clean FireRed and Emerald patches, but it's still not working. :c

Joexv

Years
Hey guys, update here, I need some beta testers for The Wooper Who saved Christmas! Just send me a PM if you're interested. Sign-ups for the testing will only go on until the 17th, that way the update will be hopefully ready in time for Christmas!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 23, 2015
Cursed glitched at asking boy or girl for me and valentine's wouldn't load

Joexv

Years
Hey everyone, I was planning on releasing this tomorrow, but I don't wanna do anything tomorrow but open presents and sleep. So I present The Wooper Who Saved Christmas Beta 2!!!!

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/?k8e86hgasdsh8rg

Known Bugs:
Evil Ending isnt complete. It will simply reroute you to the good ending.
Some grammar issues/typos
Trainers sometimes have desert background instead of snow
Hopefully there's nothing else! Report anything that you guys find!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 16, 2016
Hello, can somebody tell me what happens after the egg hatches and a bidoof appeared i put the game all the day and i don't know how to play

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 5, 2016
whats going on the egg part isnt working on easter revolution. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 1, 2016
Easter Revolution is not working. it's says that it's just a prank -_-

Back