• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: The RP

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
(i can double post whenever i want)
(i dont wanna double notify ok)

i just had the greatest idea
hitmondojo

where its the three brothers fighting with each other and getting apprentices to be the best sensei. they have like sumo wrestling things where they pit their apprentices against each other every few months or so if they even have any.

ok maybe gp suggested hitmondojo
but i thought of their personalities ok

I was about to suggest a Mienshao dojo where she could be like this intense and graceful af martial arts teacher that's like super patient and sweet but will kiCK UR ASS if you underestimate shit or fuck around and just really wants to see you succeed and protecc peeps but will go mAMA BEAR against anyone that gives her or her students or the townsfolk shit

but i also really like the hitmondojo idea and they could have younger brother Tyrogue to spar with the tykes and he's like really intense and just wants to beat u up but really can't

maybe they can have rival dojos

the bros are all about "i'mA PUNCH YER FACE IN (WITH MAH FEET??)" and Mienshao is all just "okay think about your opponent to gain the upper hand, don't be afraid to lose the battle to win the w--" "SHUDDUP MIENSHAO, DON'T LISTEN TO HER JUST SKY UPPERCUT THEM IN THE FACE" "Hitmonchan, really, can you just let me finish for once?"

also can we agree that all townsfolk should honestly have nicknames bc like "hi I'm a Bidoof u can call me Bidoof these are my sixteen Bidoof siblings. You can also call them Bidoof. Oh, you're a main character? Your name is Agastinian Loruvax? cool. isn't that an average name for a Magikarp, I swear"

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Me llamo Bidoof irl, fite me

OOF Mienshao a goddess 'mon, enlist her

ALSO what's better than a Spinda bar? A Shuckle bar.

Last edited:
Years
mienshao can be the other town's dojo master too that visits from time to time lmao

also yeah nicknames are good but i suck at nicknames

sHUCKLE JUICE BAR
...unless ur over 18
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Okay, pretty soon I'm going to need to translate this page for all the SMS language, haha.

Anyway, I'm loving the whole "Hitmondojo" idea! It will be great way of throwing in some comedy through the brothers' interactions. Coincidentally, I had the same idea for a Mienshao dojo, but that was for my own fan fiction a couple of years ago. Sadly I didn't get around to writing it, so I'm looking forward to seeing Mienshao make an appearance in this RP. Can she call her pupils "darlink", like Miss Lilly from Angelina Ballerina?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
I like this. Good way for beginner RPers to slowly integrate themselves into RPing or for long-time inactive members looking for low-maintenance RPs.

Years
:') lmao

quick update: i got most of the world down and the rp will be up soon!
but i'm keeping this workshop open so extra lore/history can be community made

jombii

Years
About some guild members, I had an idea for a fic once where each member is assigned to a department inside the guild.

much like this.

8Ez0t1f.png

Years
ooo jombii that's a neat idea. i only really made the basic important roles of the guild so that's a possible thing to build up on as we go.

rn it's alakazam -> klefki -> the rest of the important guild members in a flat structure lol

jombii

Years
Yeah it's possible that the RP can expand upon that. So we have more varied members with different tasks/missions, not just a bunch of characters all running an exploration.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Been a while since the last time I posted here, and I just want to say that I'd really like to see this to happen. Do it, Kitty. Amaze us and make the RPT lively again.

Years
Been a while since the last time I posted here, and I just want to say that I'd really like to see this to happen. Do it, Kitty. Amaze us and make the RPT lively again.
I'll try xd

Sorry for the delay btw, been bogged up with life and passing out everytime i get home lol
I'm just adding the changes you guys want in Antiquity. Speaking of bureaucracy though,
do you people want to apply for it at the start of the RP, or earn it (or make NPCs for it) as you go along in the story?

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Make NPCs for it as we play, unless it was an option for someone to join as a guild "official."

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 27, 2018
Hello...I'm interested in joining. The rp sounds really cool. Is the thread created yet? And What's the name?

Back