• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
lmao what y'all just said is fully relevant to 119.5
Look how much fun they're having in a resource-rich world! Look how much fun they have when everything is fresh, and how much more entertaining they are when they're having fun, even if they're just dicking around! Still prayin' for XBOne being able to expand and refresh a previous world.

Also Monopoly part 3 is on Friday I think? love the commitment to spreading it out lmao. Don't know if that was filmed same day though so Ryan... may or may not still sound like death.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
The Xbox One is able to expand previous worlds.

I almost felt bad for them when they were whining about having to go back to Achievement City after that Let's Play. Shows a little bit of insight on how they really aren't having fun with it and it's basically a chore at this point. Still, when they did the slow mo of Michael throwing his pick axe in lava that was up there with the R&R connection death in Michaels Heist as one of the most poignant moments of AH.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Well, not yet iirc. Ain't they still working on that? If/when it does happen, though, I'm sure they'll actually be happy to play in Achievement City again.

Years
Yay King Gavin is finally out! Time to watch.

I'm gonna admit Monopoly part 3 was pretty entertaining, mainly cause they didn't care anymore and were just messing around.

Also name change from Roaming Murkrow to Discord. .

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I did but... I had a hard time observing the format and you know, getting to know it as a show? Because I'm really bad with scary games. Even though I've had to deal with PT vids three times now.

but i really came in here to say that gavin's commentary on the american school system gives me life (cloudberry kingdom 8)
also more cloudberry 8: michael commenting about doing a silent run and beating the level? def used that for rage quit a while ago lmao (which was made after this convo)

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I'm trying to figure out when exactly that Let's Play was made...they were saying that they watched the first Let's Play for Cloudberry Kingdom but then went on to say that the video they were working on then was before the first video was even released yet? Or maybe I'm just getting things mixed up.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
yeah they recorded all the cloudberrys pretty much at once and from that convo i think cloudberry 1 went out the week after recording 8? or was intended to? idk they're really ancient tho lmao

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
OH MY GOD, that new Versus

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
*mod post*

Hey guys! I am so impressed with the activity and dedication of this club in the past month. With that, I am gonna go ahead and put this club up in the Forum Splash as a featured club for the month for October! Congrats to El Heroe Oscuro for keeping this club superly awesome, and thanks to all the active clubbers for keeping the club alive and amazing.

That's all. You may now go back to your current discussions. :)

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
So, King Gavin tho? I mean I cannot believe how that lived up to my expectations so well! Matt's sig and avatar say it all <3 Also has anyone seen the RvB season finale? Such a good ending imo XD I was laughing so hard that my sides began to hurt.

Also, are you guys enjoying Grab Bag or Let's Watch? I really hope that they make those two a permanent series but I'm not sure how they're deciding which ones will stay. Pretty hyped to see what Remix is all about, but I guess I'll have to wait and see

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I think they said at one point that they have about eight potential shows that they're going to make one per week of and see what reception they get. I think the plan was to do one of them, but they might make two and alternate weeks or something. I mean, Grab Bag would probably operate better with a little more time to gather content for sure.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I didn't really care for Grab Bag. It reminded me a lot of the "highlight" videos they did like a year ago. It's some cool extra content but meh; if rather something like Let's Watch to stay instead.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I think Grab Bag could be fun, but also I'm the type that watches the two-hour highlight reels the community puts out when I'm bored. I liked Remix though; nice to see older games. <3 And I'm loving Team Building Exercise ahaha. :D

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
I'm fine with Grab Bag. It's a short video that can potentially spark a laugh or two. It's also nice to see some of the unseen content from some Let's Play. Like I had a decent laugh from the cut P.T footage. I'm thinking that when watching Grab Bag, you shouldn't be expecting too much, so you'll come out at least somewhat satisfied.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I wonder if some of the stuff they release for Grab Bag is going to be really raunchy or something. I just find it odd how they planned on releasing content from videos that "didn't make the cut", yet can stand on its own as a video? I don't know; just sounds like a ploy to me in which they are trying to make more money off of their videos.

Back