• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP ~ Virtual Pokemon Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Question regarding Shiny Pokemon. Base rate for getting a shiny is 25% and Rainbow stone raises it to 35%. Other method is completing a challenge. So when I complete a challenge, does that Shiny Pokemon roll for one of my existing VPP's or is it an entirely new(and free) VPP?

The shiny Pokemon is entirely new and free and you'll get it 100%. There's no roll for challenge completed Pokemon. Because its a bit of work to raise 6 Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Welcome to Fall / Spring!!!

From September to the end of November we will enter the Fall and Spring time. It will be Fall for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere (Dark, Rock, Dragon & Ghost) and Spring in the Sourthern Hemisphere (Grass, Bug, Flying & Fighting).

Also just so everyone knows if you DON'T want your Pokemon to evolve you must let me know otherwise I will keep track of it as if it fully evolved. Granted it doesn't really change getting points but it may have an affect on the typings.

Years
Looks like I completed Nidoqueen. It took a while. I think I'll start Fall Pokémon now.

Name: Zemanahrad
Pokemon: Goomy
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Looks like I completed Nidoqueen. It took a while. I think I'll start Fall Pokémon now.

Name: Zemanahrad
Pokemon: Goomy
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Goomy @ 1,884
Hatch @ 1,899
Goodra @ Level 100: 2,034
Shiny: No

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Hurray, I finally completed Lurantis @ 4,413! :D

Even though Lurantis is Grass, I know I didn't technically enter the spring/fall challenge. I'd like to do that later! For now...

Name: Hyzenthlay
Pokemon: Mareep (I will evolve it into Flaaffy and keep it that way)
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Southern

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Hurray, I finally completed Lurantis @ 4,413! :D

Even though Lurantis is Grass, I know I didn't technically enter the spring/fall challenge. I'd like to do that later! For now...

Name: Hyzenthlay
Pokemon: Mareep (I will evolve it into Flaaffy and keep it that way)
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Southern

Mareep @ 4,416
Hatch @ 4,431
Flaaffy @ Level 100: 4,591
Shiny: No

Picking a seasonal Pokemon just means it will take 25 less posts to complete that's all. This was way back when it still took over 200 posts to complete a VPP.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Ah, I see! It's possible I'll be able to finish at least two seasonal VPPs before spring is over?I just wanted another Electric-type so I can get Zeraora. :D That's how it works, right? Or do I also need 10 ordinary VPPs to be valid?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Ah, I see! It's possible I'll be able to finish at least two seasonal VPPs before spring is over?I just wanted another Electric-type so I can get Zeraora. :D That's how it works, right? Or do I also need 10 ordinary VPPs to be valid?

Your first legendary you can get with in the first 3 Pokemon you complete as the legendary will be the 4th one. After that you have to wait 10 Pokemon before you can claim another one. The same goes with the Ultra Beasts except they require at least ONE legendary.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Also just so everyone knows if you DON'T want your Pokemon to evolve you must let me know otherwise I will keep track of it as if it fully evolved.

Ah! I had completely forgotten about this, haha. Would it be okay if I kept my Sewaddle as a Swadloon once it reaches Level 100? I like Leavanny a lot, but Swadloon is my personal mascot. :3

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Ah! I had completely forgotten about this, haha. Would it be okay if I kept my Sewaddle as a Swadloon once it reaches Level 100? I like Leavanny a lot, but Swadloon is my personal mascot. :3

That can be done no worries. :D I'll just make sure to fix it in my notes.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 25, 2018
name: casperwasper45fan
pokemon: zorua
(can it pls be shiny lol i like shiny zorua)
northern or southern hemisphear: southern
just realised i kinda made it look like i spammed it... sorry i realised wut i had to do now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back