• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
So I just saw the latest Direct, and it seems that a certain secretary is coming to join the fight?!

Spoiler:

I have a feeling she would be a fun character to play as in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate :smile:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
I'm so glad we have Isabelle, mostly because our newcomers are more varied now. We had three heavyweights (I think, not counting Echoes) in a row, so Isabelle is a breath of fresh air.

Years
Isabelle is a fun addition, tbh. I'm also more happy that she isn't an echo of Villager, which puts more emphasis on her being her own actual character and whatnot.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Isabelle is cute and I certainly don't mind her joining as a separate fighter. AC probably deserves the extra representation too.

I usually main Pikachu but last Smash I found I was doing better with Link. Also at times play as Captain Falcon and Marth; the rest are less consistent choices for myself.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Yep, Isabelle is one nice surprising addition, alright.

As for my mains in Smash 3DS, usually I'm playing as either Kirby or Lucina. The latter proved to be strong when she challenged me into a battle that I need to fight against her several times before finally managed to win.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Very keen to play using Isabelle!

The last Smash game we bought was Brawl on the Wii, where my mains tend to be Marth and Lucas. Very excited at the massive roster for Ultimate!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Isabelle looks so cute :3 I will probably play as her a good few times. Still wanna main Lucario if I can though. Just cuz well he's korrina's signature pokemon lol I was thinking my second most used character will be a pink inkling xD The inkling character just looks amazing.

Years
Never played any Smash games to be honest. That said, Smash Bros. Ultimate and a possible port of Mario Maker might encourage me to get a Switch in first place.

--

By the way, I don't know if it's a glitch or not but I can't access the thread list at all. All I see is an empty page...

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
Years
Yo just checking in.

Competitive Ultimate scene is growing quite well, and Genesis 6 is coming so is anyone here in PC going?

And I can't believe Castlevania got in SSB, fr was crying.

Years
I'm enjoying this one. I wasn't expecting a good smash game again after 4 but I'm happy to be proven wrong. GSP is a poor ranking system that makes no sense and seems to have no effect on my matchmaking half of the time anyway (e.g my 3M characters get matched up with a low 2M player, my mid 2M characters get matched up with someone 3M+). It's more annoying than anything watching it fluctuate so wildly. Quickplay does have good connections a lot of the time so that's good.

It could have used some more single player content I guess, World of Light is absurdly long for how few good ideas are in there. It's more of a chore than anything but they didn't lock anything major behind it either. Spirits are just Stickers, I didn't care about Stickers in Brawl and that hasn't changed.

Good game, will continue to play and continue to get really mad at dedede players.

Back