• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile What Sync Pairs have you gotten so far?

Years
Spoiler:

Still awaiting that first 5 star wuh.

Bay

Years
I first got Whitney as the guaranteed pull. After that:

Winona (2x)
Candice (2x)
Brycen
Noland (4*)
Sophocles (4*)
Mina

Sadly no 5* yet orz. Want to save up gems incase Grimsley comes, but I want Karen also so bad haha.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021
Spoiler:

I've had some pretty ok luck, I pulled Phoebe and Olivia pretty early on in the game.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Spoiler:

I'm trying to diversify and play with as many as possible so that's been a lot of fun. Only just pulled Karen and Gary tonight so I hope to power them up so I can utilize them more.

Last edited:
Years
I think I've got most of the ones in the game currently, but my favourite right now is Blue! As far as 5* pairs go, I also have Brendan and Rosa

Years
I refuse to spend money on this game so I haven't done to much scouting but that being said I got very lucky and got some awesome 5 stars pairs very quickly.
The ones I've gotten so far are: Whitney, Blue, Olivia, Sophocles, Bugsy, Mina, Kris, Roark, Gardenia, Roxie, Blaine, Ramos, Maylene, Siebold and Janine.

Years
got Holiday Rosa and Holiday Siebold! they were what i wanted anyway (even though i kinda wanted Caitlin a bit more ngl), so im happy~

Back