• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hunger Emporium Mafia - gj town

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I still can't believe I last picked the bomb. A bit salty Mel didn't convert Miah at the end which would've made us win. GG either way.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
The Hunger Emporium
Final Dusk

The day prior had ended. Meleanolu "TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan" Askranaba had taken their own life after defeating the last of the angels. Together, The President and The Tinkerer had buried the child and said a number of prayers for him. The Tinkerer dug his own grave in a plot of grass directly next to Meleanolu and laid down in it, preparing himself for his own final moments.

"We won." The President sat at the edge of Fletch's grave and looked off towards what remained of the city they'd fled.

"Yeah, we did." Fletch stared up into the sky and breathed deeply. "But, that doesn't stop the fact that I'm dying." The Tinkerer slowly lifted his flask and tipped it over, emptying the last of its contents down his throat.

"I'm glad that it was you who was chosen last. Had it been anyone else, I don't think we could have beaten them all."

"That's probably true... but, you still get to live. Regardless of the outcome, I just wish that I had been afforded with the same opportunity."

"You'll be remembered as a hero."

"I already paid my dues, many, many years ago. I never wanted anything more than to quietly work away the last of my days in my trinket shop."

"I'm sorry. I... I don't know what to say to you now."

"Just promise me that you'll be prepared for the next time."

"The next time?"

"Yes... because I was still there when the bomb detonated, I could still hear them. All of them. The screams of those dark beings, both holy and unholy. They will return some day, they promised us as much. We must be equally as prepared for when it does happen."

"I understand." The President rose to his feet. "It's a shame that just dropping another nuke on them is out of the question."

The old man laughed. "Where would the fun be in that?" The Tinkerer's eyes filled with tears as he looked out at the stars that were slowly becoming visible. "It's been so long since I've just looked up at the night sky. It's truly a sight worthy of my final moments."

The President sat quietly at the side of Fletch's grave as the man cried his way into the afterlife. Miah reached into the grave and closed the man's eyes after the final breath escaped his lips.

"I promise you, if they come back I'll be prepared. We'll all be prepared."

Miah rose to her feet and grabbed the shovel that they'd used to dig both of the graves. As the moon rose to its peak, she began pushing the displaced earth back into the holes.

The Rules

Votes must be formatted as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
The win conditions of each faction are to be the last group standing unless otherwise noted.

The Players

aeternum as the GM

Bardothren as The Dark Dreamer
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Meleanolu Askranaba
BidoofFTW as The Faithful
purplecicada as The Magic Man
Newtsie as The Spiritualist and Visitor's Puppet
Sparkin as The Visitor and The Vigilante
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Vanilla Town
Paranoia_ as The Secretariat
Charlie Brown as The Slasher and The Governor
Pecilia as The Sudbina​
Melody as The Dark Angel #2​
Fletch as The Tinkerer​
Gimmepie as The Hunger
Desox as The Candlemaker​
Miah as The President​
jdthebud as The Priest
EvilChameleon as Vanilla Town
L'belle as The Detective
Nakuzami as The Medium
Desinishon as The Dark Angel #1​

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Your team wins - 40 Points: BidoofFTW, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Paranoia_, Charlie Brown, Fletch, Desox, Miah, jdthebud, EvilChameleon, L'belle, Nakuzami
Die on Night Zero - 10 Points: Pecilia
Achieve a solo win - 50 Points: Fletch - for successfully detonating his bomb.
MVP bonus - 30 points: Charlie Brown - by popular demand

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
> "Just promise me that you'll be prepared for the next time."

Wait, there will be a sEQUEL???

> "I promise you, if they come back I'll be prepared. We'll all be prepared."

O so no sequel?

:thonk:

ALSO SAWS AND FLETCH-SAMA YOU TWO ARE THE BEST OMG <3333333

Back