• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Thanks. :)

Just realised I haven't made a Zanpakutō or joined a squad in here yet. :o
just putting that down as a reminder so I do actually get to designing it this week :L

Also, anyone got any idea if Shonen Jump will be releasing this week? I can't see it myself. Even if the mangaka can get work to print i can't imagine too many people will be up to reading manga with everything that's been going on.

Not worried about Kubo though, it'd take more than an earthquake, volcano, tsunami and possible nuclear explosion to stop him. It's a well known fact that he, Masashi Kishimoto and Eiichiro Oda are actually invincible.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Stumbles across this.

Wow vedry few AMV's are this good, it's totally more for the Ichihime fans though. :L
Oh man that is amazing.
The dubbed voices would all bug me now, Ichigo's probably less than the rest though, i mean Johnny Yong Bosch is a badass. :L
*Wikipedia*
...I think I found another guy crush.

Spoiler:
That they are. But it seems like Kubo's sticking with Japanese, since the whole Arrancar thing was Spanish and the Bount thing was German.

Who would you be a sidekick to In Bleach? Explain why.
Urahara, I like science and gadgets. He's better then Mayuri and I don't want to be experimented on.
*Facepalm* Urahara. Yeah. That guy who made me want to be captain of squad 12.
Also, anyone got any idea if Shonen Jump will be releasing this week? I can't see it myself. Even if the mangaka can get work to print i can't imagine too many people will be up to reading manga with everything that's been going on.

Not worried about Kubo though, it'd take more than an earthquake, volcano, tsunami and possible nuclear explosion to stop him. It's a well known fact that he, Masashi Kishimoto and Eiichiro Oda are actually invincible.
Oh, you didn't know? When Kishimoto, Oda and Kubo all started having their manga serialised in SJ, Akira Toriyama shared some of his godliness with them.

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Just to let you guys know, I won't be on much next week.
I'm going to California for Spring Break, to visit relatives.
I'll be staying in a hotel and I don't know how much internet access I'll have.
Please try to keep the club alive while I'll be out of town. :p

Stumbles across this.

Wow vedry few AMV's are this good, it's totally more for the Ichihime fans though. :L
Wow, that was an amazing AMV! Great Find Lapras! :)

just putting that down as a reminder so I do actually get to designing it this week :L

I was wonder when/if you were going to. xD
Work on as and when you feel comfortable, no pressure.
If you need help just ask me or another captain.

Ahahaha, I hope there will be chapters this week.
But I can understand if they feel the need to take a week off.

Oh, you didn't know? When Kishimoto, Oda and Kubo all started having their manga serialised in SJ, Akira Toriyama shared some of his godliness with them.
I know Kishimoto and Oda are fanboys of Toriyama, but I didn't know Kubo was too. xD

Last edited:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years

Woah, I never noticed that. You should get on that. XD Make an amazing Zanpakutō!

I think all the mangaka deserve at LEAST a week off...:\ I don't know if I'd be able to focus on writing after that.

XD Ahahahaha! I laughed so hard when I saw this. XD

We'll try out best! *salutes* Although if you do get internet, don't hesitate to drop in...XD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Ok, I've started my Zanpakuto. Haven't actually got to it's abilities yet but it's half two in the morning and I'm supposed to be getting up at 7.

Spoiler:

Can you tell i was enjoying myself? :L

Last edited:

-Jared-

Years
Did you draw those, Lapras? 0__0 Woah, I wish I could draw my own Zanpakuto spirits...I wish I could draw anything at all Looks like it is coming along well! Can't wait for a finished product!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I edited them and messed around with them after creating them on some "create your own anime character" dress up game. It'd be impossible for me to get them results with my laptops touch pad. Haven't got a scanner and my freehand drawings seem to be too light to take a photo so i'll settle for this. :)

You'll see my own freehand drawing/MSPainting for the Zanpakuto itself, should be amusing.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Enjoy the visit!
Oh the opportunities...

Wow, that was an amazing AMV! Great Find Lapras! :)
Zameric said:
I know Kishimoto and Oda are fanboys of Toriyama, but I didn't know Kubo was too. xD
Yup. If I remember correctly, Bleach was initially rejected, but then Toriyama sent him a letter which reinspired him, or something.

Reply to the zan:
Spoiler:

Yup
Looks good. Now for the abilities :p
I edited them and messed around with them after creating them on some "create your own anime character" dress up game. It'd be impossible for me to get them results with my laptops touch pad. Haven't got a scanner and my freehand drawings seem to be too light to take a photo so i'll settle for this. :)
I should probably use one of those...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Yeah it'll be just 1 problem, once the ring/seal is gone it's gone forever. I guess a similar thing would be Dark Naruto from Naruto obviously. I'm sure Ichigo must have had a few things like it, I guess accepting the part of himself that is hollow would be similar, Naruto thing fits better though.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Episode 313;
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Wow I haven't been here in a few days, I'm sorry. I've been so caught up on this other forum I go to... It's a J-pop music forum... And there's this super active thread about the tsunami and earthquake. I've been there the whole time... I've been meaning to drop in but I've been trying to figure out ways to help and I haven't had time... I'm sorry!!!

Anyway, Bleach is officially off my anime hiatus list. It's pretty boring only getting 19 pages of Bleach per week... And so, I decided to start catching up on the anime again. I've still only just watched 291 though... I've got a long way to go yet.

According to MangaStream, we should be getting Bleach manga this week, though I wonder about after that...? I know for a fact that many Japanese CD releases are being pushed back a lot, for one thing. I dunno about manga magazines though.

But you know, when I heard about what happened on Friday, the minute I got home from work (as seniors don't have school on Friday, but instead go to their internships) I got on the computer to make sure my favorite Japan-based people were safe. (Mangaka, music artists, YouTubers, etc.) I'm glad to have seen many people Tweeting that they were okay right away. Especially Kubo-sensei, Tanemura-sensei, and the Hello! Project girls... Man, am I happy about that...

I'll try to be on a bit more in the next few days. -Min

EDIT:
Replies~

Bleach was initially rejected, but then Toriyama sent him a letter which reinspired him, or something.
This is true. Not a huge Toriyama fan to be honest, but if it weren't for him, Bleach probably wouldn't even be serialized. XD

~~~

I try to come back and post more later. Byebye!! XD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
One Piece is out so that means that the other Jump manga should be as well.

Latest ep.
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
New chapter is out now. =)

I'm not feeling so well so I'll just leave it at that... I've been feeling a little sick for the past few days actually... =/ But I'll be okay. =P

More looking forward to next chapter... Not much happened but there was a bit of interesting stuff... Hence looking forward to next time... Well I need some rest... Later~

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Latest chapter.
Spoiler:

Randomly stumbled across these pics, thought you might like them. Trollihime. xD
Spoiler:

and
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

Yeah it'll be just 1 problem, once the ring/seal is gone it's gone forever. I guess a similar thing would be Dark Naruto from Naruto obviously. I'm sure Ichigo must have had a few things like it, I guess accepting the part of himself that is hollow would be similar, Naruto thing fits better though.
Ah, I see.
This is true. Not a huge Toriyama fan to be honest, but if it weren't for him, Bleach probably wouldn't even be serialized. XD
Toriyama is awesome!

Randomly stumbled across these pics, thought you might like them. Trollihime. xD
Spoiler:

and
Spoiler:
Ohmansoawesome.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Manga;
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
Spoiler:

and
Spoiler:

Those are awesome! XD!!! I love 'em!

Spoiler:

Ohmansoawesome.

Spoiler:

Inorite? XD

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
manga
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Ok, I've started my Zanpakuto. Haven't actually got to it's abilities yet but it's half two in the morning and I'm supposed to be getting up at 7.

Spoiler:

That was a pretty interesting concept for the zan spirit.
I'm interested in seeing it's abilities too. :p
You'll see my own freehand drawing/MSPainting for the Zanpakuto itself, should be amusing.
I'll be looking forward to it.

Latest chapter.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

and
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Ohdeargod, I can't stop laughing at that first one! XD
The second was alright, but not as good as the first, imo.

Manga;
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
LOL Jackie Chan. XD

Well this week will probably be fairly slow. Since there's no WSJ... =/

Oh and... I should probably start reading people's posts in general. I just realized that in the last two pages I didn't read almost anything people said. XD XD XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back