• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2007
Im in school and shiny hunting for charmander (transferred over charizard from leaf green and now hatching eggs)

Years
Whoa, Helvetica is Munna? Welcome back! You haven't been here in like forever. *updates friends list* Have you gotten any other new shinies since you last posted here? And can you verify that the Eevee is legit?

1204 Dialgas and nothing. I was hoping the game would give me a break and let me find him within the first thousand, but that hasn't happened. Well, happy hunting, all!

Edit: 1337 Dialgas! I don't think it merits its own post though. xP

Edit2: 1566

Last edited:

shinyGeo

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2007
hey metal mario i was SRing for shiny Dialga also but after 4 days i gave up must have gone probably 1,700 at least.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
I still havent caught my shiny growlithe but once I get to play my game ill shiny hunt for maybe a shiny starter, or I might trade shinyGeo for his Buizel.

shinyGeo

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2007
I still havent caught my shiny growlithe but once I get to play my game ill shiny hunt for maybe a shiny starter, or I might trade shinyGeo for his Buizel.

Never i love my buizel especially after not letting it evolve this long (shiny flotzel looks sooooooooo werid and ugly) its on lv.40!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Yes the eevee is legit, but I think it was been cloned from the emerald glitch. Ah well if it doesn't count. Lol at this early post xD. Oh and I just got eevee, still got my bellosom, golem and pidegot. All now on my diamond cart so wooo if anyone wants to look at poorly trained shinies lol.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
does anyone have a lv 100 (or atleast lv 90 ) nidking they would be willing to trade ? I have a level 100 blissy to offer

shinyGeo

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2007
does anyone have a lv 100 (or atleast lv 90 ) nidking they would be willing to trade ? I have a level 100 blissy to offer

I should be able to migrate mine by the end of the day PM me after school (3:45 Estrn time zone)its on 94 but i should be able to get it to lv. 100 before school ends. Anyways cya later im off to school.

Wait are you asking for a shiny nidoking? Because if you are i dont have one sorry.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
srry geo dont need it anymore :( someone traded it to meh for a jirachi XD

i think every day im goingn to hunt my swarm pokemon for an hour or so and see where that leads me :)

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I'm going to hunt for Jirachi again. Someone at SPPf got one (we don't know if it's legit or not, but it looks legit), and it has resparked my interest in it. I will be restarting my Sapphire since it won't give me any more shinies. I'm also still hunting for shiny Drifloon and Piplup. Not right at this second, and probably not for another few hours (STUPID SCHOOL PROJECTS), but you guys can trust that I will hunt whenever I get the chance.

I'm also having second thoughts about an Adamant nature Dialga. 150 SAtk is just too much to go to waste, and I just realized that Dragon Pulse is stronger than Dragon Claw (yeah, by 10 BP [15 BP after STAB] ). I'm starting to explore the possibilities of a mixed special set. Maybe Dragon Pulse/Flamethrower/Brick Break/Thunder? Not many things in ubers can stand up to that (maybe Lugia, Ho-oh, and Soul Dew Lati@s, but that's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head). Yea, maybe a Modest nature is better...what do you guys think? I want some opinions before I make my decision.

Edit: In a few minutes, I will have traded over some Pokemon from Sapphire to Emerald1, and I will reset Sapphire. I can't really hunt for much besides one thing at a time right now (currently Drifloon, but after looking at my sig, I want a shiny Cyndaquil more). It's agonizing. I can't wait for summer...

Edit2: A minor, yet still fairly annoying thing has happened to my Emerald1 game (my unlucky one). You see, I let my yonger cousin play it over the weekend, and I specifically told him not save it (I didn't let him start a new game, just a continuation of where I was). Obviously, I was in front of the three Johto starters. I hadn't really monitored him, so I just assumed that he didn't save at all. I was mistaken. When I powered up Emerald, he was at my house, and I feared the worst; he had beaten the Weak5, and it had saved automatically. Turns out I was right, he had a Totodile on his team, and I was in the front of the TV. This isn't particularly bad, because I can still hunt for Cyndaquil on Emerald2, but it IS quite uspetting, and he won't be playing my games anymore. Furthermore, I want Cyndaquil more than Latias (surprisingly), so I'm switching from Latias to Cyndaquil on Emerald2 shortly after I complete the trades between Sapphire and Emerald1. At least I don't have six current targets now.

*sighs*

Edit3: I just remembered I can still soft reset for Groudon or Kyogre. I think I'll go for Kyogre first. I haven't hunted for it ever before, I'm still one of the few shiny hunters out there without a DPWS! ;)

Last edited:
Years
@Fufu: Good thing I ignored your advice and went along to the Spear Pillar with my Modest Kadabra in the lead. ;) I'm unsure of your preference of Thunder over Thunderbolt. I see that Thunder kills enemy Kyogres and can be supported by a Kyogre of your own, but is it really worth it without rain? Can Modest Dialga's Thunderbolt kill Kyogre anyway? Might Bolt be better for Lugia/Ho-oh?

Oh, and 2029 resets for Dialga. ;)

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Haven't been able to post recently, but I got my charger and have been playing slowly through Diamond. I decided to hunt for a Shiny Ponyta (come on, blue flames ftw) and am doing so while I train my four-pokemon team up (Zubat, Geodude, Luxio, and Kadabra). I might get another Abra with Synch so I can get a good-natured Ponyta, but not at the moment. I spent like 2 of my 10 hours of gameplay in the underground, and currently own a Blue Sphere 86. :D I have a few other high ones, but my blue is the highest by far.

Shiny Update:
Scyther: Nothing new.
Ponyta: Seen 1 XD

Yay Gaara's back <(^.^)>

<I>Kobra<I>

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
@Fufu: Good thing I ignored your advice and went along to the Spear Pillar with my Modest Kadabra in the lead. ;)
:P

MetalMario said:
I'm unsure of your preference of Thunder over Thunderbolt. I see that Thunder kills enemy Kyogres and can be supported by a Kyogre of your own, but is it really worth it without rain? Can Modest Dialga's Thunderbolt kill Kyogre anyway? Might Bolt be better for Lugia/Ho-oh?

Yeah, I was actually most concerned about Thunderbolt vs. Thunder. Thunderbolt can definitely KO Kyogre, I'm not sure if it'll be a 2HKO or an OHKO. If Thunderbolt IS a 2HKO, then why not just go for Draco Meteor? If Thunderbolt is a 2HKO on Kyogre, then it is DEFINITELY a 2HKO on Lugia and maybe Ho-oh (as I'm sure you know, Ho-oh doesn't usually invest EVs in SDef, but they both have higher HP and SDef than Kyogre), and TBolt only has Base 190 Power on them. Draco Meteor is 210 BP (after STAB), so it may be better just to run Draco Meteor over Thunder AND Thunderbolt to be on the safe side. If Dialga is holding Diamond Orb (which mine probably will), Draco Meteor is probably even stronger than Thunder against them (I believe it's Base 315 Power after the Diamond Orb boost).

So, seems like Modest@Dragon Pulse/Flamethrower/Brick Break/Draco Meteor is what I'll be going with. I truly appreciate your opinions, MM.

Colby

Let's Go
Years
i have a few shinys they include:
Budew(uptained in a trade)
Charizard(obtained in a trade as chamander)
Macargo(caught in heatran's cave)

May i join

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
It's Adamant Orb, not Diamond Orb :P

Anyways, didn't gfet anything done, and I'm seriously considering getting XBox 360 and Guitar Hero 2. I'll still have plenty of time for shiny hunting though. I will have Scyther sometime, I won't give up. Ponyta is more of a maybe, buyt probably also.

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
Colby: Were any of those found on the GTS or even have the remotest chance of being cloned/hacked? You're automatically in as soon as you answer.

2188 Dialgas.

Shiny Umbreon Hunter

Shiny Umbreon Master
Years
Hello everyone sorry i've been away for a while i've had to work and then i was playing Pokemon Ranger to get the Manaphy Egg. I have a shiny Lugia that i got on GTS but i'm not sure if it was hacked/cloned so i'm gonna post the picture of it tomarrow when i have the camera on hand. I gave up on shiny charmander, but for a good reason i'm now Shiny Hunting a Shiny Eevee and Manaphy. I'm SRing like crazy for a shiny Manaphy as it would be awesome. Shiny Eevee i want for my Umbreon. I plan on 6 Shiny Umbreons all-in-all. Either way it's good to be back, i have a few days off in a row so SRing for Eevee and manaphy will take up my time now. Well i guess i'll see you around.

P.S. I'm getting a Action Replay Ultimate Codes for Pokemon, So i can get to the Deoxys Island and the Lugia/Ho-Oh island, as well as Mew on Emerald, and to get Celebi however i'm supposted to. That's all for though.

P.P.S. I got a Celebi on GTS and it had a face in the bottom right corner, I don't know what it was so i traded it asap. Can any of you tell me what it was? Thanks in advance and now i disappear like a ninja in the dark sky.

Back