• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype took a minute to think about what Thyme had just said regarding her trainer. They both had a strong connection... heck, they knew eachother way before the academy. They had a very close bond, similar to his own bond with Mark...

"...Thyme... you aren't going to lose your friend here. I mean, I've spent more time with Mark recently myself and it's still been mostly the same. Sure I can't exactly afford to leave his side most of the time these days but I still got a bunch of friends here. Don't think we'll think any less of you... if it makes you feel better, maybe you should look for Bri. Talk with him and spend a day with him like I did with Mark. You might discover something..." Snype said.

Len chuckled at Alexis' comment about having his back... literally. He let go of her hand and started to trot forward out of the door.

"Hehe, yeah you sure did have my back there. You got a good grip I gotta say, considering you were riding on a water Pokemon and all. I'm pretty glad you didn't shock me to. You certainly know how to control yourself. Well trained, like I said!" He said.

Mark followed Daniel out of the door, trying to remember the best route to the mountains. He hadn't been up there yet but of course, mountains were mountains. They loomed over the academy.

"I know alot of Pokemon from Kanto. A few from Johto, some from Hoenn. The others I'm not too familiar with... ah what I would do for a Pokedex right about now. I'd spend nights with that thing." Mark said.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard
Lucia nodded as Diana continued to squirm in her arms. "Please settle down Diana." The Aron finally managed to wiggle free and faced the Mienfoo, "Hey you! Battle now!"

Lucia sighed, "Well, it seems there is no deterring her. If you are eager for a battle then I would gladly participate in one with you. My name is Lucia Francisco Bernavard, a pleasure to meet you. This Sizor is Roberto, my bodyguard and child of the Red Legion, the most loyal, as well as the most honorable group of Sizors on the planet." She said putting a slight emphasis on Roberto's credentials with a air of importance. "I see you have a Mienfoo and Diana does seem very intent on battling him, shall we have a one on one then?"

Roberto looked between the girl and Mienfoo. "You know Diana, it will take more than a battle against this commoner to get you the power you request. I suggest battling against one who will test your battle prowess much more... effectively."

Diana growled, "Well, I'm still battling him and gonna kick his butt all the way over the ocean! I will get strong, and there's nothing you can do to stop me!" She turned back to Mienfoo, " So, you gonna battle or do I have to annoy you until you do!?"

Roberto just sighed, "As you wish you little devil."

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
"Yeah..." Daniel sighed a little, lifting a hand to scratch his neck as they continued towards the mountains. He had gone completely off of the paths crisscrossing around the academy, and was heading over a grassy field in a straight line towards the mountains. "Reminds me I need to get one of those… uhm. I don't remember what they were called. The ones you and Oscar had." He cleared his throat quietly, embarrassed at not remembering their name.

Alexis smiled warmly and continued following along next to Len, walking behind their trainers. "Well, Daniel got me when I was a little Pikachu… I sort of had to learn to control myself to prevent shocking him, heh. I know how to hold it in really well, in fact!" She nodded proudly before snickering a little. "I –am- a rodent after all. It might not look like it, with these paws, but I'm really good at climbing… well, anywhere." She looked back at Snype and Thyme, peering at them for a moment before looking back at Len. "So, uhm… what exactly is the story with them?"

Meanwhile, Daniel seemed extremely cheerful, walking along with a stride in his step and a light whistle escaping him. After a little while of walking and spotting some Pokémon frolicking in the fields, he looks to Mark. "You know, I gotta finish my drawing sometime… the one I started in the class. Do you think we can take a break up there at some point so I could do a little work? I get inspired by really great views."

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Academy Grounds

The Aron belonged to the girl trainer, named Lucia. She also has a Scizor, Roberto. The Aron, Diana, was let go from Lucia's arms and tries to urge Mienfoo to battle her. "Well, it seems there is no deterring her. If you are eager for a battle then I would gladly participate in one with you." She insisted. Then she introduced herself to Danielle.

"Nice to meet you, Lucia, and nice to meet you, Roberto." Danielle replied to the trainer kindly. "My name is Danielle. I'm new to this Academy. " She smiled, and pointed at Mienfoo, who was staring inexpressibly at Diana, Lucia's Aron. "I see your Aron is wanting to battle my Mienfoo. We weren't really expecting to challenge anyone until we found our way around the school. But since Mienfoo is so impatient, then I guess I'll accept your challenge. I have time for just a one-on-one battle."

Danielle then turned to Mienfoo and Aron, both wanting to battle so badly. "So, Mienfoo. I guess you would like to battle this Aron? You were showing a huge interest in battling EVERYONE on this campus. Is that right?"

"Mienfoooooo!" Mienfoo growled and continued to stare at Diana. He jumped for joy, then started to do a pose.

"Well then, Lucia." Danielle paused, "Shall we get started then?"​

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Orion Riecher : Academy Grounds up a tree
Having recovered his legs Orion headed towards the academy. Jakio stayed right next to him the entire time. The duo walked in silence through the academy grounds. When they reached the Suicune dorm Orion found himself chuckling a bit. The dorms here were extremely nicer then his place at the orphanage. To think he wasn't paying a cent to attend here, and yet he was going to be exponentially better off here. Unpacking didn't take long since he carried only a few belongings: clothes, some misc. pokemon items, and his books. What more would an orphan have anyway?

Orion and Jakio headed back out of their room. They spotted another student heading out of the dorm. Orion considered asking them if they knew Sarah, but they left before he made up his mind. When Orion noticed this he headed after her, but by the time they caught up she had just started a battle.

"Well Jakio guess we're waiting." Orion shrugged.

"Chara ram. lem leom?" Jakio asked.

"What of course I'm not interupting a battle. Come on Jakio. Observation. Step one to knowing thy enemy." Orion retorted.

Orion headed towards the nearest tree, and began scaling it. Perched in the upper branches of the tree Orion looked down upon the soon to be battle, and observed in silence. Jakio sat down nearby. He was very careful to keep his tail away from the tree. He knew very well what could happen if he didn't keep it at a safe distance. So Jakio began absent-mindedly sharpening his claws.

"Char meel melleeon." Jakio mumbled as he worked.​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smiled, "Very well Danielle, we shall battle. Come Diana."

The Aron growled at Mienfoo and quickly placed herself right in front of Lucia. Lucia smiled, "Well, we'll see how strong Mienfoo is. Since you are the newer student here I'll let you go first." Lucia looked down at Diana and frowned, She had just captured her and she didn't know how well Diana would take to listening to her commands. From what she had just witnessed Diana seemed to be eager, perhaps too eager to begin the battle. Hopefully the Aron would listen to her commands. She had a little sample of her moves from the little battle they had in the mountains, so all she could hope for was that Diana would follow her strategy. It didn't help that Lucia had no experience whatsoever with rock and steel types, but she did know that they were built for defense, so perhaps it would be best for Mienfoo to come in close and have Diana attack then?

Lucia just looked back at the Mienfoo. She also didn't now that many things about Meinfoo. It was possible a fighting type, but that was just a guess. Once she saw a few of his moves then she could determine how to counterattack then. Being fresh out of the wild, Diana could very well follow her own instincts. Once this battle was over she could have a more accurate feel for how Diana battled and curb her behavior to suit a pokemon that belonged to the Bernavard family.

Roberto meanwhile watched the battle as well, until his ears caught a sound to the side. He used his peripheral vision to see a boy climbing a tree and watching the battle. If this boy was a spy, then he was a poorly trained one. Roberto turned his head to glare at the boy before he pointed a claw at his chest, then to his eyes, and then at the boy. He turned his attention back to the battle and crossed his arms once more. "If I have one piece of advice for you Diana, it's to follow Lucia's commands."

The Aron growled and didn't bother to look back at the Scizor.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Academy Grounds

The rebellious-looking kid wih ripped clothing returned his eyes to the battle after he felt that the explosion was done. He could see Smokey, all burned up and lying on the ground, unable to keep battling. He was reaching for Grim's Pokéball when he suddenly saw that the Onix was defeated as well. Wow. That was good. For him, at least, as his opponent seemed angry and glared at him. Then both his opponent and his Scizor walked away from the scene. "The name's Jack and next time we fight i'm not going easy on you" his defeated foe muttered. As they walked by, Jack bumped into Jimmy while his Scizor took a long hard look at him. The rebellious-looking kid was very upset by that. The other boy showed no respect for him, even though he had lost.

"Hey! You gotta problem, punk?" Jimmy barked, "Next time we fight, Imma wipe the floor with ya! Even more than I did today! Don't ya forget it!"

However, that Jack boy was already gone and thus couldn't listen to Jimmy's shouts. Or at least it seemed that way.

"Humph, whatever. Smokey, return." he muttered, and returned Smokey to his Pokéball. Kaida hugged Jimmy even tighter, and rubbed her crimson head against his torn up yellow jacket.

After that, Jimmy saw someone had been watching the battle. But it wasn't just anyone. It was...someone he knew! Rosalyn! Kaida let go of Jimmy and spotted her. Happily, the baby Druddigon ran over to her and gave her a hug. Jimmy, however, kept his cool and just walked where Kaida (and Rosalyn) were.

Alice Crenshaw
Academy Cafeteria

Alice finished her sandwich and patted her belly. She wiped her mouth with a napkin and then stood up and wrapped her arms around Jello once again. Oh, Arceus, she loved hugging that purple Solosis.

"Yum! That was perfect!~" she said, "Now, what do you guys want to do?"

She then let out a yawn. "Let's get out of here first, shall we?" she said before she left the cafeteria, followed by Chuck. She would think about that later. Maybe she could meet with someone on her way and make plans with her (or him). Who knew what could happen...

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Bri smiled and rubbed the back of his head. That was a tough question.

"Um... I orignally came here to learn more about pokemon, and soon found I was good at being a pokemon healer. So... I guess I'll study to become a nurse. When my mom took me home a few days ago, I mainly wanted to see my friends again, so I battled and got enough money to get a boat ticket. Um... What about you? Wh-whoa!" he said, automatically reaching out and putting a steadying hand on her shoulder when she began to trip. He looked at her concernedly and blinked a bit.

"Are you ok?" he asked slowly.

Duster and Sprinkles.

Sprinkles growled and Duster pulled him away from Rama by the tail.

"Ok hot shot! That's enough! He'll tease you no matter what, so ignore him. It's the best way to make him shut up." Duster said with a grin. Sprinkles huffed and looked back at Ellie, ignoring the minccino entirely.

"Why'd you stop me? I was going to win!" he said slowly, shaking his head. Then he huffed and sat down.

"Right. Um. Rama, shut up." he said, not paying attention to the Zorua, and just saying that as a matter of principle. Duster burst out laughing and patted the eevee's head.

Drake

Drake smirked as she sent out a Fraxure. He twirled Axy's pokeball and tossed it, revealing the Axew.

"Ax!" the happy dragon said, waving a claw at the shy looking evolved form of him. He then began to chew on one of his claws, and Drake smiled.

"Pretty tough looking Fraxure you've got there. I'm telling you now, if you can't beat me as I am today, then you shopuld forget your dream and find a new one. I may be a powerful trainer, but as a dragon master I've kind of... Fallen. So, if you can't win right now, then it's too much for you to handle. But... If you can win, and I actually think you can, then you might be able to handle the rigors of being a dragon master, so fight your best. Good luck, because you'll need it when Maris and Killita come out. Axy! Use Scratch!" Drake said with a sneer. His vouice however told that he was not quite as unimpressed with her as he was trying to lead her to believe.

Thyme

Thyme nodded, deep in thought. She wasn't even sure where to look for Brian, much less how to tell him what she was feeling.

"Yeah... You're probably right. Hm... If I was an eleven year old boy, where would I be?" she wondered aloud, deep in thought. She knew the answer. Either in the pokemon center or walking around with his friends. More than likely Skye, as Brian pretty much followed the other boy like a puppy. Or possibly that other boy... Max? He was another friend he had made, and looked up to. Probably not Val or Selena, as he was too shy around girls, and definitely not Mark, as he was no where in sight. So... She had to think of a place where kids liked to hang out at. Probably an ice cream shop or pokemon store. Something that everyone loved. And, knowing how much of a sweet tooth that eevee had, it would be ice cream or cookies or something. She only knew of one store like that, and it was in Oak Town, not too far away, as Bri couldn't walk that far.

"I think I might be able to find him... I'll see you later, ok Snype?" she said, pulling him into a hug and giving him a kiss on the cheek, before pulling away and smiling at him, her hands lingering in his for a moment before she turned and walked away.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve looked at him and smiled a small sad smile as she took his hand in hers. "Hey, sorry I didn't come find you earlier, my dad called to talk to me" she said spotting the Weedle behind him. "what's that Weedle doing here?" she asked still smiling a little but her eyes where still sad. She felt a little better now that she wasn't alone but was still worried about her mom.

Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled watching Jimmy battle the other boy and winning. But she heard the other boy be rude before walking off and frowned as Kaida ran over to hug her. A smile came onto her face again as she patted the baby Pokemon's head. "Hey Jimmy, sorry I disappeared earlier, I got some inspiration for a painting and had to get it done, that was a great battle by the way, though that boy didn't have to be so rude"

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Academy Grounds; Battle #1

It was the feeling Mienfoo had been longing ever since he left Celadon. It was the pressure Danielle had been waiting for since her arrival to the Academy. It was about time (and certainly came by fast) they're in their first battle on campus. Danielle glued her eyes on Lucia, while Lucia's Aron, Diana, glued her eyes on Mienfoo. The Aron was determined to win the battle.

"Well, we'll see how strong Mienfoo is. Since you are the newer student here I'll let you go first." insisted Lucia.

"Very well then," replied Danielle. The pressure rose in her. It's her first battle on campus after all. But she and Mienfoo knew they'll do best. A sting of nervousness felt in her hands, but she completely ignored the feeling. "Mienfoo, are you ready?"

Mienfoo took a deep breath, and exhaled. "Mienfooo! Mien!"

Danielle was the first to start the battle. "Go Mienfoo! Low kick on Diana!"

Mienfoo moved forward fast. He leaped and stretched his right foot aiming towards Diana. Meanwhile, Danielle spotted someone climbing a tree not far from their location. It was the same boy she saw at the boat with the same Charmeleon. She knew he was in for the Academy. She realized he was watching the battle. She wondered if he's watching her battle.

She decided to set that thought aside, and focus on the battle.​

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Pokegear? Well you don't have to get a Pokegear. There's other devices that work in similar ways with different features on them Like Pokenav's and such. They're all made in different regions and they each have different functions. I hear one of them has a video chat feature. That seems pretty cool. I may have to upgrade myself sometime." Mark said as he continued to walk toward the mountainous area. He noticed a variety of small pokemon frolicking around the fields peacefully. Seemed to be a quiet day in regards to Wild Pokemon in this area... though there wasn't anything that caught Mark's eye yet.

Len looked back at Snype and Thyme. Thyme seemed to be heading off on her own again... he wondered how Bri couldn't have been worrying about her when wandering by herself...

Snype smiled as Thyme left to go see Bri. "Watch yourself out there Thyme." He said to her as she headed off.

"Those two? Well they're a couple believe it or not... yeah I know it's an odd pairing and all but they seem to get along pretty nicely. I have no idea how it happened, I wasn't out of my pokeball to see it. I'm pretty sure it happened awhile ago though. It was around my last battle..." He looked back at Snype a moment and then back at Alexis.

"Hehe... still, they're kinda cute together. Kinda strange seeing a Grass and a Ghost Pokemon get together like that... really strange. It'd be like a water Pokemon pairing up with an electric Pokemon. I might have to ask Snype about it sometime..." Len said. Snype happened to overhear the conversation and jumped onto Len's shoulder.

"Couldn't help but notice you were talking about me and Thyme there Len!" Snype said, snickering. "Funny story with the two of us. She was cold back in the day! Was real nasty to folks she didn't know... but then we met and somehow we paired up. You'd be surprised how much she'd tease me with Attract before we paired up. I have a feeling she liked me for awhile... eh. That's another story for another time! How are you two best friends doing?" Snype said.

"Oh yeah, that drawing was turning out really good. Yeah we'll stop around the Mountain and take a break when we need to. I'll keep an eye out for anything interesitng..." Mark said.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel was glancing at Mark as he explained about various types of Pokégear, which confused him way more than it helped him out. In the end, he scratched the bridge of his nose, peering a little thoughtfully off into the horizon as the terrain started getting a little bit more hill-y and less grassy. "Well… I do want to keep contact with the friends I make here… and I think I might have enough money to buy one, if they sell them in town. Do you think they do?"

He grinned a little sheepishly at the compliment about his drawing, though nodding his head thankfully at being able to have a break at some point. "Heh, thanks. I'm sure we'll need a drinking break at some point. And, by the way, I did bring two bottles of water, just in case. As.. well as some water and snacks for Pokémon, though I dunno what kind of food yours prefers. But Alexis loves these.."

He reached down into the pack hanging at his hip, pulling out a small jar, filled with what looks to be small meatballs, though harder than the human equivalent of them, giving it a little shake before stuffing it into his pack again.

Alexis gave a little shrug, though seeming very curious about Snype and Thyme's story. "It's not –that- odd, I'd say. I mean… types don't really matter, as long as they click well together, I'd say. And the fact that Snype's not huge compared to her helps too." She adds with a wry little smile.
She snickered a little as Snype lept up on Len's shoulder and began chatting. Alexis moved down onto all four and walked along like that instead, glancing up at him.

"Hee, sounds like she's had a crush on you for a while." She smiles at his question, glancing up at Len as she playfully nudged his side while strolling along, her tail playfully swiping across the grass passing behind her.
"I'd say we're doing pretty good! Len was just telling me how well-trained I am, being able to keep myself from electrocute him in the swamp and all. Not that it was hard!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

The Mienfoo charged right at Diana and swept out its leg and made contact with Diana. The Aron cried out and fell onto her stomach. Lucia bit her lip. Aron were steel and rock type which meant that fighting type moves would be extremely effective on her. Another hit like that and Diana would be out cold. Lucia focused her thoughts. Diana would most likely lose, but that didn't mean she had to go down without a fight! A Bernavard always went down fighting. It just wouldn't do to give up and let the opponent have the last laugh.

"Diana! Pull out your inner strength and lay waste to Mienfoo! Go for a Headbutt!"

The Aron staggered up and glared right at the Mienfoo. Diana gave as loud a cry as she could as she ran right up to Mienfoo... and used Metal Claw, aiming to slash him right across his chest.

Lucia groaned, "Diana, you may not be used to commands but you need to listen to me."

"Shut up! I know what I'm doing!" Diana snapped back at her. Roberto narrowed his eyes, "You do not talk like that to a Bernavard, Diana."

"Well, I just did! So you shut up too!" She growled at him. "I'll win this... and I'll prove just how strong I am!" She shouted defiantly.

Lucia frowned. It looked like she would need to schedule a whole lot of training with Diana once the battle was over. She needed to be taught grace, precision, as well as loyalty. The way she was flopping all over the battlefield and disregarding her orders would simply not do. She needed to be stripped of that defiant attitude she was sporting and learn how to be more lady-like. It would take some time... but it would be worth it.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Academy Grounds
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valorie narrowed her eyes at Drake in something of a glare, not at all appreciating his words. She honestly wouldn't have believed any positive intent even if Drake had actually been genuinely trying. She had assumed the worst with great prejudice when he had told her to consider giving up her dreams, and his second mention of this only served to rub salt in the wounds. Judging by the axew's unevolved state, it was either very close to evolving, or she had quite the advantage here. Valorie found that she didn't care a great deal, so long as she was winning. She'd have to test her speculation through trial and error. Of course, Valorie had no idea that Drake was more or less testing the waters with his recent catch. She honestly thought he was out to get her, or something arguably irrational like that. /Clearly/ this was a trick!

Axy the axew approached Fraxure with its scratch attack and Fraxure seemed to tense, becoming rapidly more hostile looking as the smaller pokemon drew near. ...She didn't like that. Fraxure made a move to get out of the way of the attack at the last moment but this proved futile. It didn't seem to matter however, as the attack seemed to have little effect. Valorie, having anticipated something a bit stronger, immediately called out a command without waiting to see the results of the attack.

"Fraxure, use counter!"

Fraxure, who now looked positively livid despite the relative ineffectiveness of the attack, proceeded to violently shove Axy backwards. It seemed apparent that while Fraxure had initially appeared timid she became quite... aggressive when threatened. The shove itself, while quite hard, was pretty weak. However, rather than put distance between herself and Axy, Fraxure proceeded to quickly close the distance between the two with alarming speed so that when Axy recovered his balance he'd find Fraxure looming over him with malicious intent clear in her posture. As it turned out, Fraxure was a great deal faster both because of her evolution and prior training.

Without warning or further command Fraxure raised one of her claws, which glowed with a bright white energy, and proceeded to attempt to strike Axy with said claws. It was Dragon Claw! A faint trail of pinkish purplish energy was left behind as Fraxure swung her arm. Valorie didn't seem particularly surprised by this, nor bothered for that matter.

charizardicon.png
Charizard ♀ Lv. 43 (Dragon Pulse, Crunch, Flamethrower, Belly Drum, Iron Tail, Counter)
dragoniteicon.png
Dragonite ♀ Lv. 56 (Superpower, Barrier, Shock Wave, Safeguard, Extremespeed, Dragon Rush)
flygonicon.png
Flygon ♀ Lv. 48 (Crunch, Attract, Steel Wing, Facade, Dragon Claw, Roost)
v7mj3.png
Frillish ♀ Lv. 35 (Absorb, Scald, Night Shade, Toxic, Confuse Ray, Constrict)
fraxureicon.png
Fraxure ♀ Lv. 44 (Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Night Slash, Protect, Reversal, Counter)
mcmmc.png
Mamoswine ♂ Lv. 34 (Ancient Power, Body Slam, Amnesia, Ice Shard, Superpower, Curse)
3BLnh.png
Shu ♂ Lv. 20 (Night Shade, Telekinesis, Hidden Power (Fighting), Disable, Heal Block, Protect)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

The battle was going very well for Danielle and Mienfoo. As Mienfoo used Low Kick on Diana, it was a perfect aim, and a good hit. Diana received the blow, and flew back, landing on her stomach. Lucia became a bit hesitant. Danielle was liking how the battle was going. It was a perfect one for her, as well as for Mienfoo. She felt that she's going to win, but it was early to tell. Mienfoo barely used Low Kick, it's just the first move.

Mienfoo then jumped back to his original position, and posed as a fighter, ready to battle more. He was more concentrated in the battle.

"Good job, Mienfoo! Brace yourself!" Danielle said. She then glanced at Lucia.

Lucia told Diana to use Headbutt. The Aron aimed at Mienfoo and started to run towards him. Suddenly instead of headbutt, she used Metal Claw. Mienfoo was ready to attack one more time as Aron was aiming closer with the glowing Metal Claw. Diana cried with outrage.

"Mienfoo! Get ready to use Focus Blast!" Danielle shouted.

A small ball of energy filled between the palms of Mienfoo's hands. Usually his balls of Focus Blast are bigger, but in a battle like the one Diana, the ball was the size of a small cantaloupe. Mienfoo threw his hand-filled ball and pushed it in front of Diana. He took some of the damage from her Metal Claw, but that was before he threw the ball of energy.

"Alright, Mienfoo!" Danielle cheered. "That's an awesome Focus Blast!"​

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

A. . . Date?! That term just made Kenshin flush again. Dating huh? This was a date. Him and this girl going out and. . . doing stuff together. This would be the first time he ever showed his secret base to anyone. This may prove eventful. He returned Combusken to his pokeball and turned around.

"O-Okay . . . just . . . follow me," he said as he began walking off towards the woods.

It didn't take long for them to reach a rock wall of a small mountain not too far off from the academy. It was a rather short walk in truth. Short enough that sometimes Kenshin would spend the night inside and be able to get up the next day and be on time for class.

A few yards inside a cave on the rock wall, there was a door. When Kenshin opened up the door, it led into a well lit room about nine feet high or so, and by a rough guess, 15 or 20 feet wide or so. The walls of the cave were still rock formations to say the least, so Kenshin must've either found this cavern like this, or he hadn't had enough time to add solid walls to the room. There were about two or three other rooms in the back. Against one wall, there was what looked like a kitchen area set up. Against the opposite wall, and a good portion of the room, was a small pool that was probably made for Dratini, but it looked like it could fit more. Like a Lapras. There was a small den area in the middle of the room, with a couch, small table, and a pair of chairs set up. Even a small TV. A laptop computer was set up on the table. Everything electronic, including the lights, were hooked up to a power generator set up in the corner. Against another corner was a ladder, obviously one he had to use to set up the lights in the secret base.

". . . Make yourself at home," he said.

Kenshin walked over and checked on the generator, just to make sure it had enough enough energy running in it, then walked over to one of the rooms in the back. When he came back out of that room, he was now wearing a pair of black pants, a black unzipped hoodie, and a bright red shirt along with the hat he was wearing earlier, and even a different back pack.

"Alright. Ready," he said when he walked back to Olivia.

Takumi Ryuuhiko

Takumi blinked. So this girl was younger than he thought. At the very least, younger than the other teachers. So was she one of the super intelligent young geniuses or-

The girl's second question stopped Takumi's thoughts cold in their tracks, instantly answering the question for him like a brick being thrown through a window. He had to rub his temples with one of his hands for a moment. Now Takumi's anger and disrespect towards Gary Oak was only growing. If a simple 12 year old girl could become a teacher here, what could stop him from doing the same?

Oh right, his grudges.

He didn't let his anger show on his face though. He just let out a sigh and explained, "Responsibility is simply another word for duty, obligation, burden, or job. In other words, you must make sure that we, the students, are safe and free from danger."

He walked back over to his desk where his notebook and bag were resting, and put the notebook away as he slung the bag over one of his shoulders. He turned to face Elizabeth. "I'm sure I've taken up enough of your time already, haven't I?"

N

N seemed to be walking around Oak town, and finally came across what he was looking for, a Ferris wheel. He just stood there looking up at the ride for a moment, just marveling at its excellence to himself.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac Deladius
Cafeteria hallway: the girl with the floating goo

Isaac finished off his lunch, and with a long stretch rose from his seat. Despite not being tired Isaac let out a big yawn before re-focusing on what he planned to do. Returning Tach and Ace to their respected poke balls Isaac headed out of the cafeteria in search of a worth while opponent. Normally Isaac had no problem with keeping his pokemon out of his poke balls, but he didn't want to give his team away. Isaac stealthily scanned the hallway and the passing trainers to see if any stuck out. One sure did. She had some sort of floating purple blob hovering around her and a pile of gunk trailing her on the floor. Typically that wasn't what Isaac tried to look for, but he would have the advantage of knowing two of the girl's possible six pokemon. Isaac wasn't cheap or unfair when it came to battles, but he sure didn't say no to advantages or take on more disadvantages then were worth it.

"I think this could end quite nicely." Isaac chuckled to himself, a smirk creeping up his face.

Isaac headed over towards the girl, but still kept his distance for a bit. No need rushing into a battle. Already ideas were flooding into Isaac's head. Plans, tricks, strategies. Every single way to win a fight. Isaac caught up with the girl then turned his head to face her.

"Pardon my abruptness, but would you mind a battle?" Isaac asked.

He seemed almost devoid of emotion when he asked, but not monotone. More like extremely calm and collected. He wasn't going to even give a chance for this trainer to get cocky.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia only watched as Diana was thrown back from the blast and rolled along the ground before stopping to halt. It only took only look to see that the Aron was out of commission. Lucia walked over to her and scooped her up. "Good first battle Diana." She said as she stroked the Aron's head.

Lucia walked over to Danielle and smiled, "I concede. Looks like your Mienfoo is very strong indeed. I just captured Diana today, so perhaps this was a good first look for her into how battles in the future will go. To let you know I am a new student as well. I only recently arrived here this morning. Where are you from?"

Lucia was slightly put off from the battle, but perhaps it would cause Diana to see how important it was to listen to her commands. She would learn with time, and this was just the first step to her learning how to be obedient. Lucia only hoped that the battle didn't hurt her pride too much.

Roberto just stood behind Lucia, his eyes darting around constantly once more. There was never any sign when danger might rise up.

Years
Jack Jacobs
Academy Grounds

Jack was upset and began storming off, was he upset with himself? Or was it his pokemon that angered him? No it couldn't be Jack would never blame his own pokemon he would rather but down that lose as his own mistakes more than anything else. "I waited too late to get serious" Jack mumbled to himself upset hoping Blade wouldn't hear him quarrel. "I underestimated my opponent, that's why I never even used Blade" Jack clenched his fist in anger he was unable to beat that Jimmy kid and now he didn't know where on the map to go next.

"Calm Down"to relax his trainer, he was never a sore loser but this lose was one that Jack was taking hard to accept. Blade looked over the map and picked out spots for Jack to look into. Jack didn't even plan to check his schedule for any classes he just needed his mind far away and cleansed after everything that had just occurred. Jack looked on his poketch and set a reminder of what he was planning on doing for the rest of the day. "Were going to catch some new guys" Jack stated as he began making his way to the ocean his first stop on his "cool off and catch pokemon day"

"Ducklett, Elekid, Tyrogue, Beedrill, Cubchoo and Magikarp" Jack already had 10 pokemon but he still read out a list of pokemon that he was going to look out for on the trip to the surprise and wonder of Blade. Jack's face was straight and serious Blade was a little worry, what was the real issue here, Blade still had to wonder.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

She has only been here for less than half of a day and she had won her very first trainer battle.

Danielle accepted her victory quickly, but unlike her other times she battled in the past, she didn't celebrate or brag about her winnings. It was understandable that Lucia's Aron was recently captured and needed some training. Mienfoo, who was standing in front of Diana, blew smoke from his right palm, due to the blowing Focus Blast he threw at Diana.

Lucia hands in her concession, and smiled. "I concede. Looks like your Mienfoo is very strong indeed. I just captured Diana today, so perhaps this was a good first look for her into how battles in the future will go. To let you know I am a new student as well. I only recently arrived here this morning. Where are you from?"

"I'm....from Celadon. In Kanto." Danielle replied. "I've been here for less than a day as well...I have yet to explore the whole campus myself. What about you?"

It felt that things were moving fast. Her arrival, her unpacking, she already battled a trainer. What's next? Making a rival? Get an A on the first day? Danielle was hoping to make rivals, but for now...she is willing to make friends, hoping she'll have a good start here at the Academy.

"Though, it's great that you're also a new student!" Danielle exclaimed. "Maybe we can totally explore the campus together. Mienfoo and I were going to do it ourselves, but it'd be awesome if we have a fellow trainer with us." She then grinned and hugged her Mienfoo.​

Back