• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summary Screens

Erassus

I'm back.
Years
xy_summary_for_pokemon_essentials_by_erassus-d8p62ge.png

> Download Here ! <

Compatible with V14, 15 and 15.1 of Pokémon Essentials

IMPORTANT! you need to change the fonts and colours manually in the script section [ PScreen_Summary ]

Or you only need to change All Color.new(XXX,XXX,XXX) for the colour you want.

I will appreciate if you give me credits in your game.​

Last edited:

Erassus

I'm back.
Years
Well done tell me ho did you rip it from the 3ds?

I made the squares and gradients, then copy and paste that, the only thing from the 3ds i use Just Color Picker 3.5 to check is the correct colour pattern with some screenshots, that's all. However, never be exactly.

Erassus

I'm back.
Years
Can you show me how to change the colour thanks.

If you are using Pokémon Essentials V15.01

You need to go to PScreen_Summary section.

In line #187 and more lines below, you can see all colours code between ( ) parentheses after Color.new

Change the numbers for the colour of you want, to check number colours see this > page < use "Java Codes" colours.

Try changing all colours sets of all Summary sections, sorry if i can't explain more, english is not my native language. Good luck!

Plus Info: "base" and "shadow" sections will be allways the colours set in line #187, if you dont want those colours, try setting Colour.new between " , "

Code:
base=Color.new(???,???,???)
shadow=Color.new(???,???,???)

Last edited:

Dylanrockin

That guy
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
Hello, I was wondering if you had this, but with the background in the summary screen removed? I was mainly wondering, because I wanted to use just the boxes that are currently in the summary screens, but I made a custom background for it.

Erassus

I'm back.
Years
Hello, I was wondering if you had this, but with the background in the summary screen removed? I was mainly wondering, because I wanted to use just the boxes that are currently in the summary screens, but I made a custom background for it.

Sorry, i delete the psd files and transparency boxes, and no more updates for the summary screens, only for naming tabs, because i'm working in BW2 style graphics and ORAS.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 20, 2016
Dude, That Works on Project Gen 6? You do not know what version of that project, if Works PLS let me know

Last edited:
Back